It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem-Altar of Sacrifice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is quite interesting. Discuss.

edit on 11-12-2011 by jdmmade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Linky no worky
nvm. Link now fixed

edit on 11/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sorry, Fixed!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Before Mohammed, muslims prayed to Jerusalem.

He moved their whole focus away from there. Reoriented the prayer ritual.

And he kicked Jesus and Mary out of the kabaa. Rude.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Darkness grips the apple of God's eye as a means to avoid and end. Are we surprised that the kidnapper holds a nation captive, with a knife to its throat, as it hides from God in the last corner it can find? Keep this in mind: Your father's grandfathers' 70 generations ago could have read about this day from the pages of scripture. Nothing about the Day of the Lord should surprise us unless God fails to fulfill His word. Otherwise, God is doing what He said He would do. He draws the future into the past for us to see. Who else could accomplish this?

Isaiah 48

1 “Listen to this, you descendants of Jacob,
you who are called by the name of Israel
and come from the line of Judah,
you who take oaths in the name of the LORD
and invoke the God of Israel—
but not in truth or righteousness—
2 you who call yourselves citizens of the holy city
and claim to rely on the God of Israel—
the LORD Almighty is his name:
3 I foretold the former things long ago,
my mouth announced them and I made them known;
then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.

He charges Israel to shake off Babylon (The Word System) and serve Him only. He foretells it ahead. This is the charge to all of us in the world. Seek God and come out of the darkness that calls evil good and good evil. "Who foretold of these things", God asks. The commentator on the video is only twisting the image of what God is doing for His people and the world. The same evil that clutches this world into poverty is the same evil God will remove. All eyes will see this glory. God, as He states, will not yield this to another. He will accomplish it personally. Which side do you stand on? As for me and my house, we stand with God.

14 “Come together, all of you, and listen:
Which of the idols has foretold these things?
The LORD’s chosen ally
will carry out his purpose against Babylon;
his arm will be against the Babylonians.
15 I, even I, have spoken;
yes, I have called him.
I will bring him,
and he will succeed in his mission.

16 “Come near me and listen to this:

“From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret;
at the time it happens, I am there.”

And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me,
endowed with his Spirit.

17 This is what the LORD says—
your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
“I am the LORD your God,
who teaches you what is best for you,
who directs you in the way you should go.
18 If only you had paid attention to my commands,
your peace would have been like a river,
your well-being like the waves of the sea.
19 Your descendants would have been like the sand,
your children like its numberless grains;
their name would never be blotted out
nor destroyed from before me.”

20 Leave Babylon,
flee from the Babylonians!
Announce this with shouts of joy
and proclaim it.
Send it out to the ends of the earth;
say, “The LORD has redeemed his servant Jacob.”
21 They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts;
he made water flow for them from the rock;
he split the rock
and water gushed out.

22 “There is no peace,” says the LORD, “for the wicked.”

God accomplished this with Cyrus and will accomplish it again by His will. Cyrus was not a Godly man, yet he accomplished God's will. God is sovereign. If God chooses, an army could be raised form the stones on the ground.

Matthew 3:9
And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

edit on 11-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Your thread, why dont you discuss first and then we can join in.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

His last words were, "Keep up the awakening. It's freaking them out." I agree with this point, but what He fails to acknowledge is this: The source of this awakening is God. He never quite reveals his source mentioned in the end of the video. I would venture a guess it is the side that seeks the destruction of Israel. He calls this, "Our planet." From the beginning, Satan seeks to control mankind. We are the chosen of God to send Satan to the abyss. Don't fall for the deception. This video claims that there are those who are ready to be your messiah among men. It's a lie.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Sorry I can't watch videos from here.

Any thoughts on the video?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Maybe this link to "The Temple Institute" will help you to understand. Then read the book of Revelation in the Bible to find out why the Jews are rebuilding their temple and what the Bible says will happen to it along with the entire nation of Israel.

www.templeinstitute.org...

"The Temple Institute (in Hebrew, Machon HaMikdash), founded in 1987, is a non-profit educational and religious organization located in the Jewish quarter of Jerusalem's Old City. The Institute is dedicated to every aspect of the Biblical commandment to build the Holy Temple of G-d on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. Our short-term goal is to rekindle the flame of the Holy Temple in the hearts of mankind through education. Our long-term goal is to do all in our limited power to bring about the building of the Holy Temple in our time. Thus, the Institute's efforts include raising public awareness about the Holy Temple, and the central role that it occupies in the spiritual life of mankind. The many areas of activities conducted by the Institute combine research, seminars, publications, and conferences, as well as the production of educational materials."

"The major focus of the Institute is its efforts towards the beginning of the actual rebuilding of the Holy Temple. Towards this end, the Institute has begun to restore and construct the sacred vessels for the service of the Holy Temple. These vessels, which G-d commanded Israel to create, can be seen today at our headquarters in Jerusalem. They are made according to the exact specifications of the Bible, and have been constructed from the original source materials, such as gold, copper, silver and wood. These are authentic, accurate vessels, not merely replicas or models. All of these items are fit and ready for use in the service of the Holy Temple. Among the many items featured in the exhibition are musical instruments played by the Levitical choir, the golden crown of the High Priest, and gold and silver vessels used in the incense and sacrificial services. After many years of effort and toil, the Institute has completed the three most important and central vessels of the Divine service: the seven-branched candelabra, or Menorah, made of pure gold; the golden Incense Altar, and the golden Table of the Showbread. To view a video showing the menora being moved to its current location, please click here. To see photographs of the kiyor - the copper laver currently under construction, please click here."

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Well since you didn't care enough to voice an opinion on this video yourself before posting I figured it can't be that important and so I watched the whole thing on mute. I started with the narrator but his doom and gloom and spooky sounding repartee made me quit listening to his drivel. I enjoyed the visuals.
My opinion is even though I have never been to Jerusalem I feel as though I have visited the city. The images of people and sights there were fascinating. It appears the weather gets a little chilly there.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Before Mohammed there were no Muslims or Islam!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Oh.

He invented them?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Oh.

He invented them?

Mmm yeah.

Well in fact or myth, the truth is that both Islam and Talmud find their roots in child sacrifice. That's where Jesus is truly the newer way forward.

Example: Abraham was told by his prime god, to kill his only precious son. QUESTION: Was this the way of his people, or the people nearby? Or was it unique? Disgusting? You must answer. No dissonance is allowed.

From this moment, where Abraham was willing to kill his child for his prime god, we get both Jew (Isaac) and Moslem (Ishmael). It is Jesus who moved the child to the prime spot, as the meek, the inheritor of Earth in the future. Jesus shifted the child-perspective 180 degrees from the Abrahamic method. He placed the child at the head of the apostolic hierarchy. He pushed his bishops aside including Petros, and placed a small child in front of them.

Therefore, the question is: Who was right? Abraham or Jesus? And how does Mohammed further the message of Jesus, or does he at all? Is Mohammed merely just a fabricated projection of Abraham from the old days? Does one gain favor with their god, by sacrificing children?

Also: Is war a ritualized killing?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It is interesting you mention that.

hol·o·caust (hl-kôst, hl-)

3. A sacrificial offering that is consumed entirely by flames.

[Middle English, burnt offering, from Old French holocauste, from Latin holocaustum, from Greek holokauston, from neuter of holokaustos, burnt whole : holo-, holo- + kaustos, burnt (from kaiein, to burn).]

Word History: Totality of destruction has been central to the meaning of holocaust since it first appeared in Middle English in the 14th century, used in reference to the biblical sacrifice in which a male animal was wholly burnt on the altar in worship of God. Holocaust comes from Greek holokauston ("that which is completely burnt"), which was a translation of Hebrew 'lâ (literally "that which goes up," that is, in smoke). In this sense of "burnt sacrifice," holocaust is still used in some versions of the Bible. In the 17th century the meaning of holocaust broadened to "something totally consumed by fire," and the word eventually was applied to fires of extreme destructiveness. In the 20th century holocaust has taken on a variety of figurative meanings, summarizing the effects of war, rioting, storms, epidemic diseases, and even economic failures. Most of these usages arose after World War II, but it is unclear whether they permitted or resulted from the use of holocaust in reference to the mass murder of European Jews and others by the Nazis. This application of the word occurred as early as 1942, but the phrase the Holocaust did not become established until the late 1950s. Here it parallels and may have been influenced by another Hebrew word, ô'â ("catastrophe," in English, Shoah). In the Bible ô'â has a range of meanings including "personal ruin or devastation" and "a wasteland or desert." ô'â was first used to refer to the Nazi slaughter of Jews in 1939, but the phrase ha-ô'â ("the catastrophe") became established only after World War II. Holocaust has also been used to translate urbn ("destruction"), another Hebrew word used to summarize the genocide of Jews by the Nazis.

Source

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

good video, I think whoever made it read The De Vinci Code and maybe demons and angels, along with end time scenerios made a good video, not sure but I do agree with its intended message

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Interesting presentation. I found it interesting it mentioned the OFF worlder ANNUNAKI Nephilim return
in the mix as well. I guess we shall wait to see how this plays out to the potential intersted groups...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Uh, Christianity is based on child sacrifice too. Just how Abraham was willing to sacrifice his beloved son for God's sake, God was willing to sacrifice His beloved Son for man's sake.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Uh, Christianity is based on child sacrifice too. Just how Abraham was willing to sacrifice his beloved son for God's sake, God was willing to sacrifice His beloved Son for man's sake.

Sure, "Christ-ianity" is based on child killing,

...and therefore has NOTHING to do with Jesus.

He is the anti child-killer. He loves children more than he loves his disciples, more than Peter or anyone else.

Do you get that? Nowhere did Jesus say "I'm good with ritual slaughter of children".

NOWHERE.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I would like very much to hear this voice actor read Kim Kardashian's twitter spam. That being said, I think this video was pretty decent. Something something something Dark Side.

new topics

top topics

join