It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Walks On Earth Disguised As Popes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by colbe

Your a crock

But I must sadly give you a nod for your persistence in leading the lost down a road that leads right to the enemies front door.

Stop already with your Religious non-sense!

But I love you anyway
.............I have too....geesh.
edit on 26-12-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

Thank you radpetey, sort of... tee hee.

Everyone in the world could see the holiness of Pope John Paul II. He
persevered to the end even with His suffering illness of Parkinson's Disease.

Approved for Pope John Paul's beatification was a miracle healing after
a prayer said by a French sister who suffered from Parkinson.

And the witness to miracles while the Holy Father was alive. Here is one...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Whatever evil deeds that particular pope may have been ultimately responsible for,have not yet been revealed,as usual,when all concerned are dead and gone and are beyond retribution,the truth will be unveiled,just like what will happen when we eventually find out the truth about what really went on during 911,when all concerned are safely out of harms way...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by colbe

Whatever evil deeds that particular pope may have been ultimately responsible for,have not yet been revealed,as usual,when all concerned are dead and gone and are beyond retribution,the truth will be unveiled,just like what will happen when we eventually find out the truth about what really went on during 911,when all concerned are safely out of harms way...

Too sad to smile, calling miracles of God "evil deeds." You are calling good people and their witness, plus
the science, the doctor's investigating, liars. You gotta change blocula...telling name.

Books are expensive, there is the library. And in a moment, the Internet. Read Catholic writings, the Latin Vulgate, the first Bible and if you can't read Latin, read the English translation of the Vulgate, the Douay-Rheims
Bible. www.drbo.org... The footnotes would help you a lot. If you have a question about the faith, type
in Catholic apologetics before the subject. The anti-Catholic sites are lame, as if someone should believe them.

God has one plan, He established one Church. Men's pride, they broke away. At least investigate. Ask a
Catholic, one who practices the faith what the Church teaches. Read true Christian history from 33 AD on, not the made up since the Protestant revolt in 1517. Read the Catechism. That might be a bit difficult but it's beautiful.

Jesus is returning soon, the Day of the Lord is close. All the world will be shown Christ's presence in the
Eucharist is realyy true!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I meant to type really

Keep this on your heart, God wants everyone to be Roman Catholic. Will you say "yes" at the Great Warning?
Don't be fooled, let pride keep you from finding God in the fullest way. The Warning happens before the
appearance of the anti-Christ.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I think that a long,long time ago,somewhere within our forgotten prehistoric past,humanity praised and worshiped three gods,the sun,earth and moon...

Then along the way through time,into our here and now, organized religions were created to dominate and control the ever expanding masses of people.That domination and control has warped and twisted everything humanity use to love,once believed and had faith in,they have altered our perceptions of reality,supressed our history and buried our origins...

Dark and sinister powers have created a fabricated world of greed and illusions.They have dumbed us down with mind control drugs and blinded us with fear and hate.They have shattered the family structure and fractured our solidarity.They force us to live within their new world order and surrender our souls to it...

Those of us who dare to rock their sinking boat,those of us making too many waves upon their ocean of domination and control,those brave enough to raise their voices above the silenced sheeple,will be left with four choices,submission,homlessness,prison or death...

They have destroyed our happiness and torn asunder the truth,changing them into their force fed lies,deceptions and iron willed evil agendas of genocide and war...
edit on 26-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

I think that a long,long time ago,somewhere within our forgotten prehistoric past,humanity praised and worshiped three gods,the sun,earth and moon...

Then along the way through time,into our here and now, organized religions were created to dominate and control the ever expanding masses of people.That domination and control has warped and twisted everything humanity use to love,once believed and had faith in,they have altered our perceptions of reality,supressed our history and buried our origins...

Dark and sinister powers have created a fabricated world of greed and illusions.They have dumbed us down with mind control drugs and blinded us with fear and hate.They have shattered the family structure and fractured our solidarity.They force us to live within their new world order and surrender our souls to it...

Those of us who dare to rock their sinking boat,those of us making too many waves upon their ocean of domination and control,those brave enough to raise their voices above the silenced sheeple,will be left with four choices,submission,homlessness,prison or death...

They have destroyed our happiness and torn asunder the truth,changing them into their force fed lies,deceptions and iron willed evil agendas of genocide and war...
edit on 26-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Who is "our" happiness? I never met a atheist, disbeliever who was
happy. You said nothing here, what is your point? "Dark and sinister",
yes, that would be the evil one. It is not God's chosen leader in the
New Covenant. You recognize the men chosen by God in the Old Testament but come to the New Covenant, zip, you're your own Pope.

No way!!!

Remember what Jesus said, "I am the way, the Truth of the life." Religions are man-made, there is one Truth so one faith and logically one Church. Jesus didn't use the plural, He said Church in directing Peter in
Matthew 16:18.

You're not going to touch the facts about the Canon of Scripture. Why? The Bible is a Roman Catholic book. Pope Damasus decided which writings were divine. So your thread is an anti-Catholic writing, it's not true.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Mans weakness and Satans strength. I believe you very well could be onto something here.
SnF
edit on 26-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Ancient Hebrew amulets bearing his name are used to drive away one's enemies. The words on the charm are written with the blood of a bird and then tied it to the foot of a dove. The dove is then set to flight, taking one's enemy with it. Should the bird refuse to fly, it is a sign that one's enemies won't depart either.

This reminds me of an old voodoo spell. If you want to get rid of your man, tie his handkerchief to the end of a freight train. Hopefully, he will soon be gone, too.

Why do religions always promote such superstitions? It seems to be a trademark with all religions. Rub the goats head and it takes away your sins. And the wh*** of babylon promotes so many superstitions through their rituals. Priests will come to your house to bless it and exorcise it and throw salt in all the corners of every room. I wonder how salt affects demons and ghosts?
These lies are evil and it is all promoted through religions. It keeps people ignorant.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Actually, I think Satan is an arrogant comedian and has his own show on HBO.
Think about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Unity_99

Ancient Hebrew amulets bearing his name are used to drive away one's enemies. The words on the charm are written with the blood of a bird and then tied it to the foot of a dove. The dove is then set to flight, taking one's enemy with it. Should the bird refuse to fly, it is a sign that one's enemies won't depart either.

This reminds me of an old voodoo spell. If you want to get rid of your man, tie his handkerchief to the end of a freight train. Hopefully, he will soon be gone, too.

Why do religions always promote such superstitions? It seems to be a trademark with all religions. Rub the goats head and it takes away your sins. And the wh*** of babylon promotes so many superstitions through their rituals. Priests will come to your house to bless it and exorcise it and throw salt in all the corners of every room. I wonder how salt affects demons and ghosts?
These lies are evil and it is all promoted through religions. It keeps people ignorant.

Sound a little bit Protestant there with your "whore of babylon" talk. Why
don't you read in Scripture where the leader of the Apostles, made leader
of Christ's Church, Peter, he used the word Babylon. It was a code word for Rome at the time. Wonder why? The Romans crucified Peter upside down!

In the messages today, Our Lord states "Babylon" is the entire "sinful"
earth. Open the paper, look at the news on the Net, it is true.

You would be wise but you don't believe. You can change though and I'll say a prayer you do. These are serious times. You don't know your last day Alethea. I don't know mine either. God gave you your life, your life is in His hands. Why not trust and come to believe in Him and His goodness?

What do atheists, agnostics, disbelievers have hope for.....? Fact.

God uses physical things to impart His grace. They don't give you grace
in themselves but open you to receive God's grace. You only have to believe.

1 Peter 5:13
The church that is in Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you: and so doth my son Mark.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanx for the video link,its definitely one of the better and stranger twilight zone episodes...

This was the first aired episode of the second season which was not written by Rod Serling.

Charles Beaumont had originally envisioned that the monks would keep the Devil imprisoned by putting a cross in front of his cell door.Fearful of a backlash in the religious community,the producers substituted the "staff of truth," over Beaumont's objections > en.wikipedia.org...

Fearful of a backlash by the religious community!?!?...The religious community are the ones who should be worried about a severe backlash.See how religion warps,twists and controls so many people...

edit on 27-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes I do, I've always seen it. But you don't go deep enough when you say religion because it is the heart of all mankind that needs to change. Then religion or color or race won't matter.. What one is capable of in the name of religion another is capable of in the name of color or race or king or country or political ideology. We have
murder and war in our hearts. This is why God has declared us wholly evil..
edit on 27-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And the LORD said unto Satan, From where come you? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.

The spirit of the anti Christ has dwelled on earth since the crucifiction and Jesus was taken up into heaven, it comes in many forms and maybe resides in us all.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Isn't it common knowledge,expressed in the bible anyways,who the lord of this world is?...Satan...And as i've heard before,how could Satan offer Jesus the world?,or something like that,unless Satan already owned it...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
According to the Cathar approach to dualism,a good god made the heavens and the human soul,while an evil god entrapped that soul to suffer in the flesh of the human body and in material and worldly things of the earth,an evil place.Salvation,according to the Cathars,lay in the human soul's escape to the spiritual realm from its prison of flesh in the material world > www.russianbooks.org...

And the Cathars were ruthlessly supressed by the Popes and the Catholic Church and during the Albigensian Crusade or Cathar Crusade,the Cathars were all but annihilated,thousands of them were burnt at the stake and thousands more were massacred and starved to death > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Isn't it common knowledge,expressed in the bible anyways,who the lord of this world is?...Satan...And as i've heard before,how could Satan offer Jesus the world?,or something like that,unless Satan already owned it...

Prince of the power of the air,"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,

" and so we were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind."
edit on 113131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

And don't ever become confused about this. It is the gospel.

BTW Bio , did you know that was John Derek playing the part of Satan in the vid ? If you're familiar with Bo Derek for the sake of trivia .John Derek also played the part of Joshua in the Ten Commandments.
edit on 27-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
After holding two international youth meetings in Rome in 1984 and 1985,Pope John Paul II announced the institution of World Youth Day...

Pope Benedict XVI has continued the World Youth Day tradition,bringing together hundreds of thousands of Catholic youths between the ages of 16 and 35 from over 150 countries...

Who else on earth could gather people from over 150 countries?...No one...

Keep in mind that there are only 196 countries on earth...

At the 1995 World Youth Day,over 5 million youths gathered at Manila's Luneta Park in the Philippines,an event recognized as the largest crowd ever by the Guinness World Records...

Just imagine the massive amounts of psychic energy the Satan posessed Popes are able to channel during these gigantic gatherings,psychic energies that are eventually used against us...

And it is no coincidence,it is no accident,it is by design that no matter who or what any world leader says and does,no matter who or what any Pope says and does,our Wars and Genocides continue on and on and on...

Countless sheeple have been blinded and led far astray...

Hmmmmm?...I wonder why?

edit on 3-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

After holding two international youth meetings in Rome in 1984 and 1985,Pope John Paul II announced the institution of World Youth Day...

Pope Benedict XVI has continued the World Youth Day tradition,bringing together hundreds of thousands of Catholic youths between the ages of 16 and 35 from over 150 countries...

Who else on earth could gather people from over 150 countries?...No one...

Keep in mind that there are only 196 countries on earth...

At the 1995 World Youth Day,over 5 million youths gathered at Manila's Luneta Park in the Philippines,an event recognized as the largest crowd ever by the Guinness World Records...

Just imagine the massive amounts of psychic energy the Satan posessed Popes are able to channel during these gigantic gatherings,psychic energies that are eventually used against us...

And it is no coincidence,it is no accident,it is by design that no matter who or what any world leader says and does,no matter who or what any Pope says and does,our Wars and Genocides continue on and on and on...

Countless sheeple have been blinded and led far astray...

Hmmmmm?...I wonder why?

edit on 3-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Another lamo post. Yes, the faith would be in 135 + countries, it is the
true faith, do you think? I bet that's why the Ignatius, the 3rd Bishop
of Antioch came up with the term Catholic.

The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass saves the world. Think of the young
people from all around the world gathering together to worship God! Amen!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Good idea for a thread!! many of the things about popes and the clergy strikes me as devilish, dressed up in their robes and telling you how to know God...

Pfft.. give me a break!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join