It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Walks On Earth Disguised As Popes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It all makes sense now! The pieces one by one were put into place. Yes, I can see clearly now that the has stopped.

All hail Satan! Huzzah!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

To say that Pedophilia just occurs in the Catholic Faith/Religions is false and misleading, to say the least. Pedophilia occurs in any religion, the offenses are not reported as much as they are, when it comes to the Perverted Catholic Church, that is why religion should be banned as a whole.

We all should go back and look at the original Gospels, or demand to see the original Gospels so we can make up our own minds rather than following any false based religion.
edit on 11-12-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Whats! going on here? are the sheeple that blind and stupid and that easily misled?

I guess they are, because even "after" the long hushed up criminal activities of the catholic church with their sex and sodomy behaviours and abominations came into light and became worldwide news...

More sheeple are joining up! That blows me away! 15,000,000 new sheeple joined the catholic flocks in 2009, even though they knew perfectly well that the catholic church protects and shelters and gives money to its own rapists and sodomizers...

Never mind the catholic churches holy wars,holy crusades and witch hunts that sent millions of "non believers" to their torture and doom,to their battlefield and burning stakes deaths and those wretched catholic realities that most everyones well aware of,or should be made aware of dont seem to matter to the catholic sheeple...

And the grand total of catholic sheeple now stands at well over 1,000,000,000 people...
edit on 11-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Those pope initiated and pope orchestrated holy medieval crusades that killed millions,are the origins and the reasons behind the present day muslim terrorists hatred towards the people of the western world,all thanks to the popes and the catholic church...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I can see where Christians might come to that conclusion because of the belief in Satan as a real being. To someone like me the Pope is not Satan. Satan is a figurehead devised by Christianity to embody the idea of evil. The idea of evil and sin is part of their separation of "God" and people. There really is no such thing. What is ascribed to evil and sin is mistakes and the uncomfortable isolating place in our minds that those can take us to where we feel separate from "God" and oftentimes each other. Evil is also anything the Catholic church doesn't like in their view.

The Pope is a man and whether he personally is a good man or a bad man is not for me to judge. As the leader of the Catholic church and the institution he stands for that is another story. Like him or not he is not Satan though.
edit on 11-12-2011 by LunaKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Was this thread started as a spin off of this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 2 would have saved bandwidth and been one hell of a good thread if done in collaboration.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

Wow thats terrible and thank for shedding some more light of truth with that link...

And the catholic church,as commanded by the pope,literally tortured,mutilated and burned alive children at the stake and then charged the family of the victim the cost of the wood used to kill them with! and if they couldnt pay,the church confiscated their house and property and sent the rest of the family to the torture dungeons and sometimes wether or not they paid,the catholics still took all their belongings...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The popes and the catholic church literally invented "death camps" in the form of a torture and execution house in germany,that was the auschwitz of its day.This hellish place defies description.During the 16th and 17th centuries over 100,000 people were condemned as witches and killed in germany alone...these links tell the sad and shocking truth > www.malefiz-haus.de... malefiz-house.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Not the devil.
Just very very Evil men.
Demons envy humans as to how evil they can be.

I wonder just how small the group of good people there is?
1% ? but not far from it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That is how the Catholic Church got to be the wealthiest church. That has been done over and over by the Church and is how they got so many "treasures" in the Vatican. Those so called treasures were stolen by the Church. What they didn't burn they confiscated. The history and sacred teachings as well as artifacts of other religions and faiths around the world fell to the Catholic Church. (As well as peoples own possessions).

We can argue this and that here at ATS. The fact is none of us will ever know the whole story. Too much is missing. Too much sacred information is forever gone. Too many parts of the story obliterated. What we are all working with is remnants and what we have access to is largely controlled by the Church --what we have access to is only what they didn't steal or destroy. In other words anything they thought wouldn't hurt their stance.

Its as if a college library burned down and only one or two stacks remain. Let us imagine there are no bookstores to order the books from anymore to replace the missing ones (just like once you destroy another peoples sacred information and artifacts there is nothing left). Now you try and rebuild that library. It will never be the same again. Some knowledge will forever be lost.

It was the most serious crime against man they got away with.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The popes and the catholic church literally invented "death camps" in the form of a torture and execution house in germany,that was the auschwitz of its day.This hellish place defies description.During the 16th and 17th centuries over 100,000 people were condemned as witches and killed in germany alone...these links tell the sad and shocking truth > www.malefiz-haus.de... malefiz-house.blogspot.com...
During the 16th and 17th centuries,more than 100,000 people, including children,in germany were tortured and murdered as a result of being accused of being witches.

The witch hunts were led by fanatical rulers,spurred on behind the scenes by the catholic church and pope designed and issued papal bull laws...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
good shock value, but lacking in evidence

overall troll thread rating : 6.5

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

I'm not saying that satan is a "real physical being" what i'm saying is this...

You and i have a soul,our inner beings,our spirits,its who and what we are...

And all 265 popes since the first one in the year 33AD were satan manifested on earth.The souls of all those popes and the soul of the active pope right now,is literally satan,the king demon spirit that resides within and takes posession of the thoughts and actions of the popes and from within the popes and through those popes untold evils are unleashed upon the earth against humanity...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I understand what you are saying and I guess thats one way to look at it. I just stumble over the whole Satan thing. The idea that anything at all (Satan, evil, sin) separates a person from the Divine is impossible. There is no true separation. Never was. Its all lies. To buy into any part of it is buying into a lie.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I won't lie, that pope has got to be the most evil looking pope in the world.

When I first saw him I got a bad feeling. And my intuition is exceptional.

That man is pure evil. The eyes are the window to the soul, and I'm looking into hell.

*shudder*

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'd argue that it's really Simon Cowell
Flooding the airways with rubbish singers and talentless celebrity worshipers. He's done a terrible thing to modern music and culture in general !

Yeah Popes are an anachronism that needs to go the way of the dinosaurs. Your average hobo has more spiritual understanding that a rich ex hitler youth guy surrounded by sycophants.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

Who is the "one person" satan could disguise himself as that would effect the most people worldwide?

The one human held position thats been rejuvinated by new men,265 of them actually,for almost two thousand years?

The one person thats speaks to the most people world wide?

The one person that touches the most hearts of people worldwide?

The one person that influences the most minds and controls the actions of more masses of people in every country than any other person?

The one person that is praised,worshiped,celebrated and idolized more than any other living person?

The Pope,the bishop of rome,the leader of the world wide catholic church...

The popes are still continuously worshipped and idolized by millions of people the world over,people who dont know what they are doing,people who dont know who it really is they are so willingly praising...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
The eyes are the window to the soul, and I'm looking into hell.

I hesitate to bring this up but that statement about the eyes being the windows to the soul is nice and is pure sentiment. But not always applicable. Doesn't apply when there are physical problems to the eyes. I only mention this cause that saying is repeated so often its like its gospel. And makes those with eye problems feel worse.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocula its not that I disagree at all with what you are saying Popes do. Don't get me wrong, I agree. I'm not a fan of the Catholic church. I just don't call it Satan cause Satan is not in any way, shape, or form an idea I subscribe to. I guess its a personal thing and not at all asking you to agree.

PS.. If I were to subscribe to the idea of Satan according to Christianity then yes, the Pope and moreso the entire institution of the Catholic church would be considered evil to me by its own definitions.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I will tell you one thing that I do appreciate about this Pope though. He got rid of the fire and brimstone hell. I was so shocked when I first heard about it cause that was drilled into me so much as a kid. But yeah no such thing and the Pope admitted it.

Pope's letter on hell

"No Hell": Pope --CBC news

I hope I put those links in correctly. First time trying to do that. The first link is to the Vatican's letter from the Pope.

Its a step anyways in the right direction

edit on 11-12-2011 by LunaKat because: making sure links are correct

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join