It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans continue on their quest to destroy everything the U.S. stands for.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Waterboarding?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Waterboarding?

Makes sense to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So I guess I will not get my definitions for "annecdote" and "dilluted" like I asked. I am just guessing that anyone that uses that many English words incorrectly is probably not the genius rich person know it all they claim to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The staff have discussed he issue and this thread will be re-opened. Any further T&C violations will be rewarded with Posting Bans of at least 72 hours and the potential permanent closing of this thread.

Please read and understand the following threads before continuing the post:

Civility & Decorum Is Expected

YOU are responsible for your own posts.

**ALL MEMBERS** Member Guidelines For Spotting/Alerting T&C Infractions

Please be aware that this thread is under increased staff scrutiny.

Thread Re-opened.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

edit on 12/17/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks, I appreciate the effort and time spent.

Hopefully we will continue discussion on what I consider to be a valuable conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Individualism stems from I am a person, an individual and your rights end where mine begin.

But where that line is drawn is up for debate.

The current attitude of Conservatives/Republicans is that corporate rights exceed individual rights, where corporations like banks, and many other institutions are given the power to regulate individual rights, which violates the principles on which the U.S. Constitution was written.

0bama is wealthy, so I guess it was by illegal means.
The Clintons and Gore are as well.

Rich yes, wealthy No. Their money is no where near what the big bankers make, heck those ICBs hand out executive bonuses larger than either Clinton's or Obama's entire net worth. There is a clear distinction.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
Yet democratic, liberal presidents fought communists and their castigation all over the globe.

You know people in the 50's people were saying the same thing you are saying now.

Are you REALLY trying to assert that

virtually NOTHING, of significance in such matters, HAS CHANGED since the 1950's????

I remember the 1950's very well. The changes have been super dramatic in a long list of ways.

It is as though the whole of our government and large corporate structures have either taken their soiled white coats off to reveal their uniforms from hell . . . or have fallen headlong into hell.

I also do NOT understand your fascination with Marxism given it's 130 million or so genocidal deaths to its name. It served the globalist oligarchy well in such 'experimental' genocidal exercises in prep for the major ones just ahead as they are determined to reduce the population to 200 million globally.

Are you such a fan of Marxism that you'll be first in lilne at the guillotines?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

No, the line is not, as that leads to the path and idea that you or others get to define me.
Not up for debate.

And the whole Rep/Conservatives being the only ones tied to Corp? Get real. Obama closest ties are to large banks, GM and GE.

SO you define what is right and what is wealth?
Here is the blatant difference.
I despise both people, yet I don't care if they have $50m or $500m. Not my business.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

You or others do not get the right to define me anymore than I have the right to define you.

I don't despise either, I am realistic enough to see that there is a huge difference in wealth from 50M to 500M.

I also see a large difference between the ties of conservatives/republican to ICBs, and liberals/democrats to ICBs, and especially in their voting records.

Republicans were all too eager to give big tax breaks to the super rich, and fought tooth and nail against tax breaks for everyone else. Republicans are all for giving our military the right to detain U.S. citizens indefinitely, without any restrictions, while it was the democrats who fought to prevent this ability to detain U.S. citizens or at least put restrictions on this ability, and force approval from the exec branch. There is a clear difference.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by macman

Republicans are all for giving our military the right to detain U.S. citizens indefinitely, without any restrictions, while it was the democrats who fought to prevent this ability to detain U.S. citizens or at least put restrictions on this ability, and force approval from the exec branch. There is a clear difference.

Um, no.
Who is in charge right now, with the 2 current laws going through for this?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Um, yes

Republicans are in charge of the House, which has to approve all legislation, which has consistently pushed an agenda that seeks to destroy the principles the U.S. Constitution was founded upon.

The voting records point out the reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Um, yes

Republicans are in charge of the House, which has to approve all legislation, which has consistently pushed an agenda that seeks to destroy the principles the U.S. Constitution was founded upon.

The voting records point out the reality.

Still has to go to the Senate and the Pres.
1 out of 3 ain't in power.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

All it takes is one out of three to stop legislation.

That one, the republican controlled house, is doing everything it can to undermine representative government. It is time people woke up to the reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

All it takes is one out of three to stop legislation.

That one, the republican controlled house, is doing everything it can to undermine representative government. It is time people woke up to the reality.

What, you mean stop crap like 0bamacare, raising taxes and such.

As I do recall though, the NDAA and Battlefield Act is being pushed through, with the 2/3 control by Dems.

The whole idea that Dems are better then Rep, is Vomit telling poop it stinks.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Once again, the republicans are against a middle class tax cut, the republicans insisted in raising taxes on mortgages to balance the middle class tax cut.

It is clear you choose to ignore the reality.

Ah, but you would rather be a corporate slave than a government slave, and see a difference there.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Once again, the republicans are against a middle class tax cut, the republicans insisted in raising taxes on mortgages to balance the middle class tax cut.

Ah, but you would rather be a corporate slave than a government slave, and see a difference there.

Oh good hell.
The middle class tax cut was pushed through, with the addition to the oil pipeline provision.

But, to raise for one, to give to the other I guess is justified then?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

A two month extension?

What a joke.

You are clutching at straws.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

A two month extension?

What a joke.

You are clutching at straws.

So, it is still not good enough for you, I see.

It still was passed. The extension was the Grand Compromise as it sits currently.
Until 0bama vetoes it in 60 days to make himself look good for re-election.

Still, 1/3 is not in power. 2/3 or more is.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by macman

Oh good hell.
The middle class tax cut was pushed through, with the addition to the oil pipeline provision.

But, to raise for one, to give to the other I guess is justified then?

You guys keep playing the role like the lot of you are libertarians... While the majority
of conservatives are not libertarians, they enjoy using the state to make policies to
halt abortions, voters _ institute religious ideas and moral laws involving sex and
alcohol. Then there are the aspects of war, like the crowd loving the talk
of bombing Iran anytime the idea is raised at the debates. Finally, all the policies
of federal growth last decade, which was the largest in the nations history were
done by a president conservatives elected 2 times... That means that after
he grew the government, after 9/11, you guys went out and reaffirmed his
job well done.

The GOP is constantly and purely promoting the most power and richest portion of
America, it's not a myth or a legend, it is a fact.

Give Walmart tax cuts! Crush the Unions
Give Walmart tax cuts! Fire Police and teachers
Give Walmart tax cuts! End unemployment
Give Walmart tax cuts! Cut medicare
Give Walmart tax cuts! Decrease VA funding!
Give Walmart tax cuts! Turn Ketchup into a vegetable
I could go on for days, but you know EXACTLY how it is

It is the same song, no matter what the tunes is, look at every policy... it is all
about protecting the rich, not being unbiased, wake up, listen at the debates.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join