It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans continue on their quest to destroy everything the U.S. stands for.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mastahunta

So you attack brevity, but run from the central premise like Michael Moore running from fat-free salad dressing.

Typical.

Well, espouse your utopia. It's your right. Though I find it humerous that few would find comfort in the ideal government that you all so adore.

I am not running from anything, i'll go pages with you Beezzer, anytime.

The real problem is, the politicians and the government you want, use the brevity and vague
"solutions" to hide the impact their true intent. Just like deregulating Wall Street in 1999,
all you care about is "less government", but do you care if the idea is actually SMART?

Keeping it like a six year old is cool, if it is not going to effect me too...

I don't adore government any more than you, the guy who is sitting here trying to get his form
of government put into place.

The real utopia is thinking that the Elite corps of the world
will self regulate and make us more free, they will find a way into government anyway they can,
where they will have friends in the Republicans and conservatives who at in aw of business...

Here is some of that dipstick deal you like

Man
"I made me $1,000,000 in three minutes!'

Beezzer
"YEEEEE HAAWWW!, under ten words, the brevity makes me excited!"

Man
"Ya... That was my fastest bank robbery to date!"

Beezzer

The best part is how that equation works with conservative politicians and policies.

edit on 14-12-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Algernonsmouse

You got an answer.
It just wasn't one you liked.

Sour grapes.

Maybe your "dream government" can provide you with all the entitlements and answers you desire.

No. There is no answer to my question in that post. Nothing resembling one. How you got stars for just lying like that kind of kills ATS for me.

Is lying the only tool you have left?

I asked a question. If you do not know what an answer is, then just say so. Read my post again. Read your post. If you can show me where you answered the question I asked, I will leave ATS forever right now.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread784714/pg34#pid13008927]post by mastahunta[/url
Well, espouse your utopia. It's your right. Though I find it humerous that few would find comfort in the ideal government that you all so adore.

I would say ditto but you actually have no ideas to espouse. All you have is negativity and now apparently lies. At least some people have ideas too.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
too snarky

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Exactly what workers "rights" are you talking about? The right to demand higher pay from your employer? The right to demand more benefits? The right to a better retirement package? Or severance pay?

If you have the skills, you should have the right to do all of these things. Why shouldn't people be able to bargain for these things?

More specific rights are a safe work environment, misrepresenting an employees work record, failure to meet original employment contract, standard work day and week, rules on what activities employees can be asked to perform, the list goes on and on. You don't recognize the importance of these rights and why they are in place because you have never had to live outside of these rules. Employment is a multiple party agreement, and there should be standard protections in place for both the employee and employer. Child labor is a good example.

And exactly what consumers "rights"? The right to have the government monitor and regulate everything you buy so that you don't make any stupid decisions?

You don't have to be stupid to get taken by fraud, and fraud is and should be a crime, and the government should do its job of prosecuting crooks who commit fraud. The easiest example is false advertising. Yeah, there are stupid people who make bad decisions, but there are also intelligent people who get taken by these schemes. In the end, we all get screwed if this is allowed. How do you not get this?

In a truely free society where capitalism thrives and the quality of life is higher than anywhere else in the world, you need to be responsible for yourself.

This is where you might want to look into some historical realities. The U.S. economy has done its best when effective regulations protecting the rights of the people were in place, and the rich paid higher taxes.

What the U.S. has is a market economy, and market economies work best when there is an evenly enforce fair set of rules for commerce, just like in professional sports leagues. Without the rules in place, mob mentality takes over, what you have is one group out to screw another. This is why third world countries are screwed up. Their government fail to evenly enforce a fair set of rules. The whole con of the free market/communist scam that things work best if market activity is a big free for all is unrealistic idealistic nonsense. It is the exact same thing as the idea behind communism, which also believes that we don't need government.

We all know that responsibility is a scary prospect, but please, grow up and learn to take care of yourself so that the rest of us don't have to be oppressed by your nanny government..

You post like you are young enough and dumb enough to think you know it all. You probably prefer being ignorant, it is always easier to do as you are told like a slave, than stand up and fight for your rights. Its obvious that you have been completely condition when you have a problem with someone demanding higher compensation for their skills. Most likely because you have no skills to bargain with.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Too bad the economic failure of nanny-state europe proves that living off the governments teet just doesn't work. It would behoove some people to take a basic college course in economics (that is .. if they are old enough to go to college yet)

Europe does far better than the mafia controlled third world nations where rich people can do anything they want, and make all the rules, which is the way repubilcans/conservatives want the U.S. ran.

It is pretty ignorant to claim that Europe is an economic failure. Ignorance begetting ignorance begetting ignorance.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

You really think the U.S. government controls the International Corporate Bankers?

You are fooling yourself. It is just the other way around. The ICBs control the puppet strings.

How do you not see this?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

So know we get into shadow government and so on.
Funny as all those tales lead to the people being big progressives.

Still a big fat turd next to another turd, when comparing the two.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

The democrats have done a great deal of harm as well, political correctness in itself is a plague on our nation, but the republicans out do them.

While democrats wind up selling influence for campaign funds, republicans are willing partners.

Currently the republicans are by far the most evil of the two.

I am not foolish enough to pretend government doesn't have its problems, nor am I foolish enough to think that private enterprise is not as equally corrupt, and know that they can do as much damage.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

No you did not as you keep on deflecting.

HOW DOES A NEW REGULATION OVER SAY SONY HINDER OR OBSTRUCT YOUR PERSONAL LIBERTY?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I see the little kid games continue, the mud slinging continues. It's far easier to lob a character assassination then it is to answer a damn q.

That's right, tv news hasn't instructed you on how to respond. You have no right or freedoms when all you do is rehash and defend to the death talking points via programming via lamestream media!

The entire GOP has the pie all over their face and are trying to backpeddle out of it now while their entire face is full of pie!

MSNBC Al Sharpton Blueberry Pie promo :
www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by macman

HOW DOES A NEW REGULATION OVER SAY SONY HINDER OR OBSTRUCT YOUR PERSONAL LIBERTY?

He is not free to work for $.23 an hour and he can't have his kidney repossessed is he defaults
on a debt.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

This current crop of GOP are the worst of them all as the current GOP is so far removed and distant from the GOP we all know and love it's not even funny! Extreme radicalization at it's finest!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

As the owner of a corp, I am restricted in many things. Donations is one.
If I own just a business, then I am not as restricted,

Gone over many many times.
You just don't like the answer and have nothing except the bandwagon of a member to jump into.
Don't you have a party with some high member of congress to go to?
Maybe the Quenn of England?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Still deflecting! At least pretend like you are trying!

link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by poet1b

So know we get into shadow government and so on.
Funny as all those tales lead to the people being big progressives.

Still a big fat turd next to another turd, when comparing the two.

Oh thats right, the last president, who created how many new agencies, laws and
agendas was voted into a second term with

62,028,285 votes.

Are you telling me that sixty two million progressives voted for George W Bush,
do you even think about what you write? Somehow it is the progressives
fault for what conservatives vote for and support? Thats some fancy cowardice

link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Blah blah blah.
Same attempt at romantic liberalism.
If it were a character assassination, I merely withdraw and watch you implode, as you spout off BS like meeting with Ron Paul, or sex parties and so on.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Still deflecting! At least pretend like you are trying!

Still not a clue to understand anything else.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

yeah, and this one has to get back to work

second line.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by macman

yeah, and this one has to get back to work

second line.

Nah, there is always time to show people they are wrong.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join