It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 87: Ruben Uriarte & Noe Torres from MUFON Interview, Iran Drone, Min Wage, Nativity Woes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today,the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

In this weeks show....

Hour 1

Intro

Fema camps set to open in all 50 states
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Top 5

Is min wage really 7.25 in the US

Mondo Bizarro

Hour 2

ATS Live! Interviews.... Ruben Uriarte and Noe Torress from MUFON

Ruben Jose Uriarte

Ruben Jose Uriarte graduated from Cal State University at Hayward with a B.A. degree in Psychology and Latin American Studies, and has taken M.A. courses in Public Administration. He has been a member of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) as a Field Investigator, State Director for Northern California and Deputy Director of Investigations / International Affairs. Ruben was also a former research director for Beyond Boundaries, a company specializing in taking tour groups to various UFO "hotspots" around the world. He also serves on OPUS (Organization for Paranormal and Support Understanding) www.opus-net.org as a board member. He is involved with a large network of research organizations.

Ruben has been interviewed on many local and national radio shows and television documentaries on the subject of the UFO Phenomenon, such as the Discovery Channel, The Learning Channel, and the History Channel's UFO FILES,UFO HUNTERS and ANCIENT ALIENS.Ruben has been co-authoring a series of books with Noe Torres about major UFO crashes that have occurred along the border of Southwestern United States and Mexico. See web site ( www.roswellbooks.com) . Their books include “Mexico's Roswell - The Chihuahua UFO Crash” and “The Other Roswell – UFO Cash on the Texas- Mexico Border”. Noe Torres and Ruben have released their latest book “ Aliens in the Forest - The Cisco Grove UFO Encounter ".

Noe Torres

Author-researcher Noe Torres is the state section director for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) in South Texas. He holds a Bachelor’s in English and a Master's in Library Science from the University of Texas at Austin and has authored seven books and a motion picture screenplay. With UFO researcher Ruben Uriarte, he has written three books about famous, historical UFO cases: Mexico's Roswell: The Chihuahua UFO Crash, The Other Roswell: UFO Crash on the Texas-Mexico Border, and Aliens in the Forest: The Cisco Grove UFO Encounter. He has also authored a critically-acclaimed book on the Roswell Incident, Ultimate Guide to the Roswell UFO Crash, which he also released in Spanish. With Roswell historian John LeMay, he authored The Real Cowboys & Aliens: UFO Encounters of the Old West and also edited and published LeMay’s 2011 book, Roswell USA. Torres has appeared on the History Channel's "UFO Hunters," Coast to Coast AM, the Jeff Rense program, and many other media outlets. He is also a frequent lecturer at UFO conferences and appears annually at the Roswell UFO Festival. Along with Travis Walton, he was a featured speaker at the 2011 Laredo UFO Conference held November 5 in Laredo, Texas. He is also scheduled to speak at the “Fire in the Sky” symposium in San Antonio, Texas, on March 3, 2012. Torres can be contacted through his Web site www.roswellbooks.com.

Mondo Bizarro

Hour 3

Town fights to keep nativity scene until hell freezes over.

Chat room Shout out

Iran "shoots down" US drone

Show end....

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pm EST. That's 7pm Mountain, 6pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 1pm (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I personally am looking forward to tonight's broadcast, this interview with Ruben and Noe is of a case not many have heard of. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hollywood didn't want to make a movie about this really bizarre event.

Hope you can join us.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

This does look to be an extremely interesting three hours.

Oh, and you've never looked better, J.Anon! The antlers are the finishing touch.

Edit to add....

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hollywood didn't want to make a movie about this really bizarre event.

I am always on the look-out for screenplay ideas to write.....might tackle this one, if it bears fruit.......
edit on Sat 10 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Am looking forward to the show tonight, I already have my comfort zone ready!! Including the phone, and chat, have a good night to the studio as well!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
For those that would like a small teaser video on tonites interview..

California Man Encounters UFO While Hunting

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've heard Noe and R.U on RENSE.
I thought they had a very interesting version of events to tell
just my 2 cent promo LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Wow I'm sad it was only 2 min, but will he be telling the whole story tonight right?

I like how the video ends, and then the cover of the book comes on, I just wanted to hear the rest LOL.

I cant wait, the teaser sure did help my anticipation.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Can't wait for tonight's show. When the first topic starts, I do hope it covers the federal agents asking about people buying the food. I found that interesting.

IWOH

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The MUFON section will interesting..

Other than that its pretty much all US based topic's tonight.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i'll be tuned in.

But i think ill miss chat, i really dont have anything i can contribute to, so i dont want to take up any room.
x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sounds like it's gonna be a great show tonight guys. The Ruben Uriarte & Noe Torres from MUFON Interview should be epic.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We are just about 15 minutes away from a rockin good radio show..

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hello, Listening to the show

Can i make a Request........I've finally got a friend of mine to listen to the show with me can you make it special for him and say something nice
His names Michael and his nicknames badger
just say hi or something xx Would make his day... Thanks *hope you read this*

Thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fanboy

We'll see what we can do after we get the car started again. Please be patient folks, just having some techincal difficulties right now.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Cant wait to you get the car started again . I've listened since the beginning and well its car crash radio afterall lol

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The gremlins are all Sempers' fault... slackin' at the hotel.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was so looking forward to this broadcast, but unlike Wed, I can't get it. Any reason why not? I live up in Canada.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Just find it the same way you did on Wednesday. We are back on the air and have the gremlins worked out.....

for now.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Had to reboot one of the machines. Back up now
edit on 12/10/2011 by D4nny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok got the Show back
hope i didnt miss anything

top topics

<<   2 >>

join