It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 87: Ruben Uriarte & Noe Torres from MUFON Interview, Iran Drone, Min Wage, Nativity Woes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Ah, got it. I found it through a search engine link, because the ribbon link does not work for me.

Thanks, I guess our messages crossed, but all is well now. Cheers.
edit on 10-12-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What are you all's thought on our new found friend,bulla?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-12-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Really enjoying the show
keep it up

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Fanboy

the last topic with the Mufon Guys....Really made mine and my friends niteshift go much faster
thanx alot

p.s hope you say hi lol x

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
great show guys x x x

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Great show
shame you didnt have time to say hi to my friend
but good show nontheless......

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Fine program tonight guys, made a boring Saturday night a touch better. What happened to GEL, she still feeling under the weather?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
A big thank you to Ruben Uriarte and Noe Torres for coming on the show and sharing the World Exclusive audio sound clips revolving around this 1964 event.. There is so much more that wasn't covered.. I hope you'll get a chance to read the book. www.roswellbooks.com

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Spent a bit of time listening about this case, fascinating stuff.

Couple of observations I've noted with it, this involved 2 types of UFOs, the cigar shape which then seemed to open up, releasing a saucer shaped craft:

Just to add a few Close Encounters of the First kind events involving cigar shaped craft:

On November 18th, 1995, Lufthansa Flight 405 (LH 405) was flying over Long Island, New York, at 10:20pm. The pilot reported to Boston ATC that an unknown object had zipped by his jet. He described it as cylindrical, with a white light on the front and a long, green, comet-like tail. The UFO was also seen by British Airways Flight 226 (BA 226) and the pilot described a ‘very strong vapour trail that looked more like smoke’ and a very bright light on the front of the object.

On August 9th, 1997, Swissair Flight 127 (SR 127), a Boeing 747 en route to Zurich, Switzerland, was flying at about twenty-three thousand feet over New York with excellent visibility. Suddenly, an unknown object appeared, heading towards the jumbo jet and passed only two hundred feet or so above them. The pilot, Captain Philip Bobet, immediately got on the horn to Boston ATC. He described what had passed close to their aircraft as looking like a rocket and incredibly fast, too fast for an aeroplane. Later, he would describe it as a bright, white, cylindrical object, wingless and resembling a shark.

America West Airlines Flight 564 (HP 564) was cruising from Tampa, Florida to Las Vegas, Nevada. They were thirty-nine thousand feet over Bovina, Texas, when, at 10:25pm, a huge, cigar-shaped craft appeared about nine thousand feet below them.

The pilot, Captain Eugene Tollefson, and co-pilot, John G Waller, reported that it had a bright strobe that moved anti-clockwise around the massive, four to five hundred-foot long craft. It did not show up on radar at all.

www.mercuryrapids.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join