It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray that the Euro is saved for your own sakes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
As A French citizen I was never a great believer of this single currency, but here is the main worldwide problem if it fails.
Every country in the euro zone has been selling hundred of billions in Euro backed government bonds.

As giving the small nation of Greece 50 percent discount on their Euro backed bonds almost knocked out the European banks a couple of month ago what to you think would happen to the world banking system if the whole Euro zone crumbles and 17 nations default on their government backed ECB bonds.

which Totals several trillion Euros and American banks hold at least 2 trillion euros of these soon to be from AAA
rating to toxic paper.

China Australia & Japan hold hundred of billion of this debt as well.

It would be financial Armageddon at the very least.
If you think that America is in any better condition think again with 15 trillion in debt and the real figure rumored to be over 20 trillion its only a matter of time before that house of cards starts falling.

There an excellent book written by three economic analysis called AFTERSHOCK which gives you a timeline of about 4 years BTW these guys predicted the 2008 crash in 2006 and got laugh at no one laugh this time round.

If the Euro crashes out every nation in the Euro Zone will see it's national debt double hence major defaults from Italy , Spain To start with then all the others will follow.Total meltdown.
If that happen we are then 50/50 of war breaking out nothing like owing tons of money to make people real angry.

So lets hope those Muppets running the Euro zone can keep the music going because if it stops then we will see the real SHTF.
Peace & Hope
SM
(mods not sure which forum this should go into )

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I see what you are saying, but in my mind our current financial system is just not healthy to any person (except maybe some of the 1 %ers).

If we want to progress past our current strife, suffering and limitations, the system as we know it has to FALL. Yes - there will be upheaval. There will be hard times. But what we have at the moment is simply not working from a sustainability-and-freedom perspective.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

I totally agree with you but replacing one system with another while doubling our current debt is not an option while we have corrupt Muppets running the show.

We need a people revolt first but in most of Europe our young people are to addicted to their I pads or I Phones to revolt.
We Need change fast or we will just become indebted third world Europe.
Peace& hope
SM

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

This issue has me PISSED off.

No, no, no.

It is the fear of the Euro going away that is supposed to scare the people into submission and have them give up sovereignty.

All those billions and trillions you are talking about - it is CHEAP talk.

Because neither you nor ANYONE inside your family or the people you know, has INSIDE information. So what you are doing is just peddling the ECB's point of view, as if you swallowed everything from the French news and came to regurgitate it here.

DISGUSTING.

With all due respect, when it comes to it I do not wish to be in a fiscal union, military union, monetary union with the likes of drones, such as you. Because I know it can only lead to worse situations. Why? Well, there is no critical thinking present in your mind. But then again, the French were always at the front of the line to give up when things get a little rocky. They give up their war, give up their women, give up their economy...so they wouldn't think twice to give up sovereignty at the slightest sight of danger. Don't get me wrong though, there are more guilty nations and peoples than the French - it's just that the French deserve a one way trip to hell for the things they have done in the past hundred years and what they are doing now.

Britain has gained much respect in my eyes for declining these hostile, economic, take-overs. We've seen what they've done to Greece. We've seen how non-elected Italian members of government have to cry when they read the austerity measures they have to put in place. None of that in my country. And if you had ANY self-respect or ANY respect for the country you live in - you would say "HELL NO" to the disguised coup d'état. How fitting, it's a FRENCH word.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i see places in america talking about using a new currency and i wonder if we could ever just stop using "their" money.

i think about people like my parents, who have lots of savings, they surely wouldn't be too willing to just give that all up.

but isn't this the one place where we could hurt TPTB the most? money is how we have been controlled! if we, as a whole people, deny their money then they have no power over us. so, i too would like to see their system fall.

i realize denying their money is a pipe dream but doesn't it cut to the center of the issue?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

you my friend are in serious lack of finance knowledge who do you think buys treasury bond each month from the central banks??????
Answer since these are or were AAA rated they get snapped up by investment banks, pension funds and so on.

If you don"t understand the system don't comment

Europe is in serious trouble and no one seems to know how to get out of it.

The answer is a very simple one relearn how to balance your books and government live within you Country means and do not overspend.

Peace & Hope
SM

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Text China Australia & Japan hold hundred of billion of this debt as well.

I am from Australia and they just passed some 'covered bond legislation' and nobody even noticed. And like you say they are taxpayer backed. It is obvious they are trying to infect us all. They want to force austerity and remove all sovereignty.
Nice post hey.
edit on 10-12-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
i will not pray for the euro.

you want a prayer siad for a currency. talk about adoring a false god.

the scramble amongst leaders around this crisis is a scramble to save the system. to keep the wealthy , wealthy. saving this system will do nothing for the people who are suffering now. the system is unfair. it needs to end. it will end. there will be many tradgedies when this system collapses. i do not welcome that but we must accept it to move past it. some of us will make it. some won't. i will be happy if i don't make it and the system collapses. i will know that those who come after me will not have to be part of what we have been part of.

bring it to me. i dont have guns, i dont have food supplies, i dont have gold horded. i am ready.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

50/50 of war breaking out

So who's attacking whom? Are we then all attacking Great Britain because it's the only country left in the EU which survived the "collapse"?
Or is Spain and Italy attacking Germany? Or France attacking Greece?

Sorry...i consider this pure nonsense. As for all the things which HAD to be done, i think what Merkel and Sarkozy did was the best thing they did, the goal is to strenghten the Euro again and saving the Eurozone.

Or do you have a better solution?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicTrigger

this is what i pray for.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

So who's attacking whom? Are we then all attacking Great Britain because it's the only country left in the EU which survived the "collapse"?

Sorry...i consider this pure nonsense. As for all the things which HAD to be done, i think what Merkel and Sarkozy did was the best thing they did, the goal is to strenghten the Euro again and saving the Eurozone.

I would say Germany and France vs Greece Spain and Portugua if something went down.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I Agree with most of what you say but all the smart money is in Switzerland an example of this is three month ago
220 billion Euro got transfer out of Cypress into Switzerland and converted into Swiss francs.

The super wealthy hide their hordes in neutral tax havens and the poor end up paying the bill as always.

While we have this class system nothing will ever change.
SM

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

..so they wouldn't think twice to give up sovereignty at the slightest sight of danger.

And what is all that "sovereignty blah blah" about?

EU was "sovereign" for centuries/millenia..do you seriously think the future of Europe is in "sovereignty" of all the countries from each other?

France/Germany etc. could have left the Eurozone long ago if they were so interested in Sovereignty and independence....INSTEAD...they supported all those countries. They could have left and watch the Euro go to #### and not care, re-instate Deutsche Mark as currency and see how the Euro collapses due to failures of the other countries. But they did not.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

That's not true.

I've seen images of European youth revolting. It can be done.

Stop it with the self-defeating tone.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch

Originally posted by flexy123

I would say Germany and France vs Greece Spain and Portugua if something went down.

LOOLLL..sorry i just had to laugh out very loud. And why would Germany or France want to attack Spain or Portugal or Greece?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

you my friend are in serious lack of finance knowledge who do you think buys treasury bond each month from the central banks??????

Look friend, you lack some SERIOUS life experience.

The same people that put you in a mess are saying that they can get you out of it if you pay them more. Give them more power. Give them your country.

Who buys what from where now? The ECB? Where the hell does the ECB get the money?

If you don"t understand the system don't comment

Amazing. So that's what you get from the whole piece that I wrote? I do understand the system to a tee, it's just that I also have some life experience under my belt - unlike you. And unlike you, I understand that every citizen has a right to comment on banks taking over their countries. Whether traitors to these banks will accept words or bullets, is yet to be seen.

Europe is in serious trouble and no one seems to know how to get out of it.

I do for my country. Get rid of the euro, get rid of corporate sell-outs, get rid of the SYSTEM that some bankers have put in place. Make sure to stay away from countries and people who think like you and arm ourselves to the teeth so just in case your greedy little minds think about physical take-over, you will think twice before doing anything.

The answer is a very simple one relearn how to balance your books and government live within you Country means and do not overspend.

Relearn? Excuse me? Have you been living under a rock? CORRUPTION exists at the highest levels and you are talking about balancing "our books"? How exactly do we balance our own books if a hostile entity named the ECB is handing out the orders?

Do not overspend? Why are you making so many generic statements that any parent teaches their kids when the core issue is that a hostile entity is performing a major, undercover coup d'état?

Do you forget that the same people who squandered the money were best friends with those who are setting up these austerity measures just a couple months ago?

In the end, it are the rich that walk away with more money and the poor are left struggling. It has always been like this in history...but now you're here trying to reassure peoples faith in the euro? That's AWKWARD because you yourself state that nobody has a solution to the problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
David Cameron's veto that some here seem to hero worship was only a major win for the bankers as Sarkozy and
Angela Merkel. want to introduce a new financial tax on the banking system and England wanted to be exempt from it.

so another win to the bankers of London

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Not sold.

The EU has done more damage than it's worth and all these treaties just tie the hands of us British. The EU will not prosper under this German/ French leadership, they will not sort out the financial crisis.... what they will do is isolate more and more people.

Inflation is already high, all these proposals are going to do is cause x amounts of businesses to go under, how is that going to solve a debt crisis?

Swim alone, let these two have their moment and revel in the fact that the pound will always be worth more than the Euro.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Fact is the entire world is connected through central banks. If any currency fails the dollar the euro or the yen or any other major country, we are all done. No matter where you live. So the only option is to keep prepping up the current system. I mean we could obviously replace it but like stated above this will not happen overnight and will be a huge hardship for the entire world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Let it burn, the roof is on fire link,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-12-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join