It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest top secret tech unleashed on all out war?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I've always wondered if a full out war for survival would unleash unimaginable technology. There's no doubt that there are things being seen world wide in the night's sky - I being one person. Would it be plausible that if WW3 kicked off that we would see "TR-3Bs" hovering over battlefields taking out nuclear missiles being launched and orbital platforms in space bombarding military installations with Gauss cannons?

Maybe my mind is perverted by all the sci-fi I read and of course the usual things here on ATS, but I always get this feeling that if the fight for survival were to occur that western countries would reveal hidden technology.

What do you all have to say about this hypothetical scenario? Would the U.S. reveal this technology if it does exist? Who's to say that the Russians have hidden technology?

I'm sure it would change everything in the civilian sector.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
in every war there is a dramatic increase of the sophistication of technology but ww3 will definitely bring on some unimaginably high tech gadgets

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

I think you raise a great point. I believe there are entire classes of weapons that are in the black world of development which "garden variety" wars like Iraq or Afghanistan never warranted using or risking for more than occasional testing in real world situations.....and the people who saw those, likely aren't among the living.

I think if we have any of the 3 TRUE world powers (America, Russia or China) in a real fight where losing is actually possible, we'll be quite shocked at not only what appears for weapons and defenses but where some of that turns out to have been sitting all this time.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Dear Clisen33,

In and all out war the United States, Russia and China would all bring out weapons that we do not know exist. We would also find out that weapon systems that we were told were abandoned for failure to work, in fact worked just fine. I have no idea which systems they would be; but, it would be some of them.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetriswoooo
in every war there is a dramatic increase of the sophistication of technology but ww3 will definitely bring on some unimaginably high tech gadgets

That's true, look at what he have seen in the last decade alone. One thing I've always wondered if there's an ultra secret division of the USAF/Navy that has an outfit of "space marines" ready to be deployed from space at any moment via drop-ships or pods. Like I said, I'm a huge sci-fi reader but you just never know!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have often thought about it. I think there will be real odd loud sounds coming from the sky, lasers fired from ground and airborne platforms like the Air Force ABL, particle beam weapons from space, and some of the craziest flying oddities yet to be seen. I mean before the US goes down they will release the dogs of war. Nuclear Armageddon. Now, if the little film of one of our warheads being taken out by a UFO with a laser is authentic, I think we could see the sky filled with alien vehicles from their bases in the ocean deeps, the Himalaya base, and the base on the back of the moon. Of course for discussion purposes, you would need to consider the possibilites that it may really be the case.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

That's another thing I've thought about! I know it doesn't mean much here on ATS, but I have personally seen objects that are not explainable with conventional technology - all one needs to do is spend time looking at the sky from time to time. I hope that if "they" are real, they don't wipe the planet clean of humans. All this is hypothetical lol...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The irony being that after all is said and done, everything is destroyed, grid down etc...it's back to knives, sling shots, spears, bows and arrows for many.

It all comes around.

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
The irony being that after all is said and done, everything is destroyed, grid down etc...it's back to knives, sling shots, spears, bows and arrows for many.

It all comes around.

Peace

But, if there is such technology could it not prevent such a thing from happening? There could be U.S. craft parked in Russia's airspace just waiting for the time or likewise. Judging from what we all have seen conventionally and all the rumors surrounding extraordinary aircraft, these things just might exist in some form or another.

Why have "Area 51"?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A really smart fella once said he had no idea with what weapons WW3 would be fought but WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

I recall reading that....and it also said WW5 would be fought in space

I believe WW4 would be with China & Asia

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
As they say in the horse world..."Racing strengthens the breed"

Same holds true for the human race trying to survive a war.... win at all costs and to win we need better technology.

I fully support DARPA !!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I recall reading that....and it also said WW5 would be fought in space

I believe WW4 would be with China & Asia

I lie Albert Einsteins quote: "I do not know which weapons will be used to fight with in world war three, but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
^
Geostationary orbital weapon platforms are one area where we might see some surprises originate from.

Also, the internet might not often be thought of as a weapon, but I believe it has been used recently and will continue to be used to accomplish strategic military operations as well.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Sek82 because: ^

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

And that is the truth!

2nd indicia

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
maybe the camo suit that blends with your surroundings and makes you almost invisible is what special forces are using to infiltrate and sabotage iranian nuclear sites.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

Originally posted by tetriswoooo

That's true, look at what he have seen in the last decade alone. One thing I've always wondered if there's an ultra secret division of the USAF/Navy that has an outfit of "space marines" ready to be deployed from space at any moment via drop-ships or pods. Like I said, I'm a huge sci-fi reader but you just never know!

Maybe not drop in space marines, but think of what an aircraft carrier does now. Think about how vulnerable they are against countries like Russia and China with their Sunburn missiles and all that. Now, imagine a docking station in low earth orbit. Imagine 6-12 or how ever many shuttles docked per station. Now imagine those shuttles swooping down, bombing said target, then soaring back up to redock and reload to do it all over again. Now imagine 10 to 20 of those stations. This will be the new "aircraft carriers".

I think holograms are going to start playing a big part in war as well. Imagine a hologram of 4 attack vehicles coming across a desert area. The enemy monitors them as real, but the true purpose is to bait out the enemy. When the enemy strikes their position is given away. The real assault group is opposite the hologram and blows the enemies up. Lot of false flag terror attacks and provocations can be made with that tech.

I think the further into the future we go, the less and less we are going to see of any real boots on the ground or human control of vehicles. It's all going to go robotic. The only real jobs any military would offer would be for maintenance and mechanics and computer people. And even by then they may have machines prepared for that. Computers can think better and strategize 100 times better than any real world general.

Then of course we will eventually see laser rifles. All of this stuff I'm talking about now, probably isn't that far off and is most likely already in the works.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
In WWII it was the German Kaiser Wilhelm Society that made the worlds most advanced military weapons.

We only beat them through attrition and lots of bombers,pilots, and bombs to sacrifice.

They renamed themselves and now are called the Max Planck Society.

Dr. Hell of that German Research Center just got the 2011 Science award. Created a microscope able to see smaller than mankind has ever seen.

Maybe they'll use your computers wireless card to vaporize you by altering you at the atomic level.

You'd pay for the very electricity used to kill you. The perfect weapon. No costs.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ummm what? Of course in a all out WWIII scenari then countries will release anything and everything they have. The US is said to currently display tech that is 30-40 years behind what they really have. Many things are secret and operational and in mass production but hidden. Somethings are still in "development stage" but functional and would be brought out if necessary for the end all be all.

Again, this is common knowledge AND common sense so what was this thread about again and what the question?

Originally posted by Clisen33
I've always wondered if a full out war for survival would unleash unimaginable technology. There's no doubt that there are things being seen world wide in the night's sky - I being one person. Would it be plausible that if WW3 kicked off that we would see "TR-3Bs" hovering over battlefields taking out nuclear missiles being launched and orbital platforms in space bombarding military installations with Gauss cannons?

Maybe my mind is perverted by all the sci-fi I read and of course the usual things here on ATS, but I always get this feeling that if the fight for survival were to occur that western countries would reveal hidden technology.

What do you all have to say about this hypothetical scenario? Would the U.S. reveal this technology if it does exist? Who's to say that the Russians have hidden technology?

I'm sure it would change everything in the civilian sector.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Good question!!

The good news is..

WW4 will be fought with sticks and rocks!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join