It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blagojevich making the Illuminati Symbol

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
oh my god erase this bs

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Santa? Say it isn't so!!!!

And the babies?

When will the madness stop???

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I could go on for days, but something tells me that most of you will still think it means "okay" because you don't understand what any of this is in the first place.

Your right.

Why would popular artists across media platforms use a symbol like A-ok? blasphemy! Clearly they are all part of some huge unascertainable scheme to bring down America by using a series of hand-signals that confirm their willingness as pop stars to worship Satan and usher in the return of the anti-christ/alien/mole people/whateverF*%#you...

... right?

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
I think you guys are on to something.

Look how many more occult members I've uncovered:

Thats some damn fine detective work, Murray.

I dont think I've ever laughed so hard at ATS. We Torontonians have a wicked sense of humour (and are handsome, to boot)

edit on 8-12-2011 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface

If he is illuminati, wouldn't he have not been convicted at all? Don't nwo conspiracists think the illuminati runs everything?

No.

We think goldman sachs,CFR,TLC,Club of Rome,bilderberg club,several powerful Royal families,the vatican,multinational mega banks,multinational corporations...

run everything.

edit on 8-12-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This might really scare those that think it is an Illuminati sign, especially when the circle is placed over the right eye, but I can't resist.

In fact, it isn't just the Speaker of the House and large crowds of college students. I am seeing both the elderly and the very young giving this sign all over my beautiful Commonwealth.

edit on 8-12-2011 by LordOfArcadia because: Tired to embed pic instead of link but failed.

edit on 8-12-2011 by LordOfArcadia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface

I've seen 5 yr olds do that symbol.

You're telling me...that...

OH

MY

GAWD.

I knew there was a reason I hated kids

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The first image I saw of Blagojevich was on Raw Story and the gesture was made to look like it was over his right eye which really stood out to me as odd.

Here is story with Pic I'm talking about

Ok just because a gesture is common does not take away any other intent given to it by other groups. Look at the Nazi symbol or look at things like the Peace sign which all had previous meaning before they were used by other groups to symbolize different things.

It is fair to say the A-OK sign is used for many things. I have heard it is a code used for anal sex along with occult reasons. And yes I have used it before myself as to me it means A-OK. Depends on the person using the symbol on the intent people. Not everything is so black and white in this world.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why is this a thread.

Just

Why.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
he's letting everyone know what will happen once he gets to prison, lololol

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface
Judge sentences ousted Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich to 14 years in prison for corruption.Blagojevich ex-governor sentenced to 14 years in prison, as he leaves he makes a distinct Illuminati symbol.

I don't know what country you're from OP, but in America , that is the sign for "okay".

It's actually quite common. If that's an "Illuminati symbol" then we have roughly 300 Million "Illuminatists" in America.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In my neck of the woods than means Okay!....If he is Illuminati, boy then they must be desperate recruiting a douchebag like that

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
So..
This thread made the front page.

I am now convinced the illuminati is simply a myth

-freaks everyone out by giving a thumbs up sign-

Judging by your avatar anyone with any knowledge on the matter should immediately disregard your statements.

Perhaps you should keep dreaming that its all just a coincidence?

LoL

Not surprised to see the same old deniers in every thread using nothing but the same lame, uncreative ridicule tactics.

666 and 999 is just another way to demonstrate their duality of positive and negative

6 x 9 = 42 answer to life universe and everything . . . . or Corpus Hermetica 42 books

No its just a random number based on 13 . . .

13 is the number of anti-christ in numerology,

x represents crossing dimensions

xx= like union jack flag or dos equis (yeah most interesting man in the world) = represents crossing dimensions

OR . . . . .. its all just a coincidence, every time. . .
edit on 8-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: Playing muse to your revelation

Not enough?

M-theory , or string theory

m = 13th letter of alphabet
mm= 13 13 duality (11)

M-theory = 10 dimensions with an 11th overarching dimension)

LoL there is 13 and 11 (duality) again.

It is all over one just needs to stop and take a look.
edit on 8-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: the body is a temple

MM = Mickey Mouse = Hermes Tris Megistus = Weasel Word (Fantasia)

coincidence coincidence LoL
edit on 8-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: 4 Sight

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

To quote a friend of mine, There s no such thing as coincidences.

My friend is a threapist, and what he meant by that is crazy people often see patterns, and even repeat patterns. Not saying patterns don't exist, but a crazy person can demonstrate how flossing your teeth somehow is linked with the JFK assassination and cheerios is a secret plot to send messages to the Olsen twins and Al Queda.

Numbers:
First off, numbers are not magical..13, 666, 42, or any other number is just a number.
13...there were 13 colonys in the united states..because of that starting, it gained lots of significance towards americans.
Other significant uses of 13:
Judism = boy becomes a "man"
Christianity = Christ + 12 apostles

So what is unlucky or evil about 13? oh..right, it was the number of full moons that would annoy monks occasionally in a year that forced em to redo a calender..otherwise...nothing..nada..except of course
--hollywood--

Yep, your basing your philosophy off of hollywood folklore in the making..like if your last name is Meyers, never name your child Jason else it will become a ax murderer with a fixation for hockey.

I won't even start on the 6002020206 (literal translation..not 666..) And to any event...the bible code was discussing nero..the anti-christ came and went long, long ago...damn fundys

Now lets step back for half a second and think rationally...
Blago gives the ok symbol...omg, this proves he lubs satan...
Except that he is being hauled off to prison...wait...you mean not the throne of the world, but rather crappy jail? hmm...seems the whole satan worship = kingship of physical isn't all its cracked up to be...
Bad marketing to be saying Thanks devil dude as your being relocated to club fed really.

So, historically this makes no sense in regards to magical harry potter numbers..reasonably for events this makes no sense, yet you and the like are desperately seeing something epic in something thats not there

My therapist friend is right..there are no coincidences...or those whom see them in everything..

The zombie avatar is very fitting..and cool

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Total fail at debunk, please try again . . .

There is not just one "anti-christ" . . . .

You are right the the number itself means nothing, it is what it SYMBOLIZES.

10 = union of positive and negative --> God
11= Duality, one above god ( 9/11 skipping god)

13= trinity over 10, all the illuminati movies and hollywood have the same formula

Hollywood Insiders: Beneath the surface follows the career of movie writers such as: James Cameron, Roland Emmerich, David Goyer, and Michael Ferris. It also examines symbolism in movies like: Avatar, 10000BC, 2012, The men who stare at Goats, Sherlock Holmes, Surrogates, Jumper, and The Crow 2. Further, it analyzes predictive programming, the mayan calender, global warming, the supernatural, mythological retellings in movies.

Full Disclosure is a full-length documentary that takes a deep, analytical look at Illuminati and freemasonic symbolism in numerous movies. Examining each movie's use of all-seeing eyes, pyramids, suns, and serpents; then reviewing more covert satanic symbolism rooted in Egyptian, Christian, and Islamic traditions. Examining [ Batman,Watchmen,The Simpsons,Men in Black,Tomb Raider,Blade,Hellboy,The Lion King,THX-1138,Conan the Barbarian,Stargate,The man who would be king,Spawn,Dogma,Gabriel,The Road to El Dorado]

Go do a rain dance or something, I bet it will be more successful.

Yes . . . Saturn, Zombie, Frog . . . I bet you give the A-Okay sign all the time.

Did you enjoy the lunar event this morning?
edit on 10-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: 101 can't run forever, you ready for a sunrise in the west?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Guys, if you do at least a little research on the Illuminati and the occult, you'd know how blatant and obvious these superstar icons in the music industry are controlled and under heavy mind control/under a devil contract pretty much.

Off the top of my head the very obvious ones are:

1. Jay-Z
2. Beyonce
3. Katy Perry
4. Madonna
5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga and Madonna being the most blatant and scary of them all.. I mean if you just google Lady Gaga and look under images, you'll see Illuminati pyramids and eye symbolism EVERYWHERE, behind her, all around her, constantly. She always has them on stage in the background of her shows. Without a shadow of a doubt Lady Gaga worships Lucifer, and transmits Lucerferian messages through her songs and imagery to all of the kids out there. It's very horrific. Understand how real this is. Don't make fun or take this lightly, that would not be wise.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I didn't realize the Illuminati had gang signs. I guess they have to be hip to what is going on with the youth these days.

Seriously though, when people keep saying all these entertainers are apart of the illuminati and all that good stuff it just gets people talking about them and getting people to buy their products.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Timing

Who cares, it has to be talked about because it is legitimate. Also, it's called symbolism. And yes they ARE like gang. And just like a gang, they mark their territory and spread their logo everywhere, with imagery and hand gestures/signals/sublinals etc. As I talked about in my post above, the music industry is influenced by the Illuminati (film industry as well). And many superstar icons in the music industry is under heavy Illuminati mind control and influence, you better believe it.
edit on 11-12-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join