It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blagojevich making the Illuminati Symbol

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Judge sentences ousted Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich to 14 years in prison for corruption.Blagojevich ex-governor sentenced to 14 years in prison, as he leaves he makes a distinct Illuminati symbol.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Um...that's a sign for "OKAY" in the US...

What makes you think it is illuminati?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Well some say that handsign represents 666 in the occult world, but there's no way to really tell if someone is doing it for that reason or simply because they are saying "okay."

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Well some say that handsign represents 666 in the occult world, but there's no way to really tell if someone is doing it for that reason or simply because they are saying "okay."

Perhaps common sense?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My garsh, if HE is Illuminati, they have really begun scraping the bottom of the barrel.......

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Isn't it strange that now that he's convicted, he's trying to tell his Illuminati masters that he's on their side. Its a blatant Illuminati symbol!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface

If he is illuminati, wouldn't he have not been convicted at all? Don't nwo conspiracists think the illuminati runs everything?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have made that hand sign before.

Therefore, Iam a Illuminati memeber myself.

.....I like ATS's thinking.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If he put that sign over his right eye, you would have me convinced but until then.. this is just an "Okay" sign.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith
I have made that hand sign before.

Therefore, Iam a Illuminati memeber myself.

.....I like ATS's thinking.

LOL Most of the country must unknowingly be illuminati too.

edit on 12/7/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If he is illuminati, wouldn't he have not been convicted at all? Don't nwo conspiracists think the illuminati runs everything?

Well sometimes not everyone can be a slave all the time, if you knew the secrets of your masters you'd be able to do something naughty knowing that you could cover your tracks. But that's not always the case.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It means "everything is ok!"

So not an Illuminati handsign but still a total lie - dude's supposed to go to prison for a long time

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Am i being thick? how is he leaving if he was just sentenced to 14 years? prob being a bit doh here, so apologies in advance.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by brommas

Am i being thick? how is he leaving if he was just sentenced to 14 years? prob being a bit doh here, so apologies in advance.

Perhaps this image of him going to the court, or from before. But the sign is still very interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
While the handsign is "A-Okay" to the average person, it most definitely is also an occult handsign.

The Beatles were into the occult, here they are showing the 666 sign and the "horns" sign:

Here is a list of hollywood images... some using the sign, and i doubt they are saying "okay" lol:

www.evilindustry.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface

Well sometimes not everyone can be a slave all the time, if you knew the secrets of your masters you'd be able to do something naughty knowing that you could cover your tracks. But that's not always the case.

Is this thread a joke?

I'm serious in asking this, your replies lead me to think you are being facetious and taking a poke at nwo/illuminati "preachers".

If not, then maybe you should give ATS a rest for a little while, and de-paranoid a bit.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think if he was illuminati he would have never been caught in the first place? Or given that symbol to the judge before the sentencing?

Or maybe they are just putting on a show and moving him to an underground bunker?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brommas

He's gotta report for prison in 90 days - it's standard procedure not a special Illuminati policy
edit on 7-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

While the handsign is "A-Okay" to the average person, it most definitely is also an occult handsign.

The Beatles were into the occult, here they are showing the 666 sign and the "horns" sign:

Here is a list of hollywood images... some using the sign, and i doubt they are saying "okay" lol:

www.evilindustry.com...

Maybe, just maybe, the illuminati are the good guys? a little off topic, sorry, to keep it on topic....Blagojevich doesn't seem to be a good guy or an illuminati. makes you wonder...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

www.evilindustry.com...

I hate to bring this up, but it's also the international 'roll-n-load' motion right before you flick a booger, too . . . but I'm weighing in on the 'Okee dokee' side of the argument.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join