It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Government Activating FEMA Camps Across U.S."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

"Government Activating FEMA Camps Across U.S."

www.infowars.com

Infowars.com has received a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled “Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements,” the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'll admit it, I'm getting scared.

After the National Defense Authorization Act passed last Thursday, I thought things couldn't get any worse. I had hoped the Stop Online Piracy Act had been stopped, but it appears that it may in fact not have been - it's up in the air.

Between the NDAA, SOPA, the EAS takeover test and this, I'm starting to get nervous. Usually, these sorts of things are gradually implemented, not rushed through all at once. What's the hurry?

Listening to Kate Smith introduce 'God Bless America' before WW2, I get the same sort of feeling the individuals pictured must have had. Storm clouds do indeed gather.. but here at home, this time.

www.youtube.com...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-12-2011 by zanysami because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

There are no such thing as FEMA camps.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Same topic, indeed.

That was before this article was published, though, and it's not getting near the attention it merits.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Can ats please ban infowars as a source?

Enough already

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If I got forced into one of these camps I would set fires everywhere and burn the god damn place down!
edit on 7-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wow not this crap again.

HR 645 - The supposed FEMA camps - Never saw the light of day. It died in committee and there was no other bill passed. If people would spend 5 minutes reading this bill they would understand what it is, but apparently its easier and more popular to scream the sky is falling.

S. 1867, which is one version of the 2012 defense authorization bill, specifically section 1031 and 1032 are NOT applicable to US Citizens. The dame bill is specific on that point, and because of the amount of people who are pissing their pants over misinterpreting the section, they have gone back to clarify the language to specifically say, which they have done already, that IT DOES NOT APPLY TO US CITIZENS.

Not only does the laws in place state it, the pending legislation states it, and 10 years of Supreme Court rulings ranging from the Patriot Act, the Head Money Case, The Military Commission Act of 2006, 2008 and 2009, in addition to the case of Hamdi vs. Rumsfeld and Hamden vs. Rumsfeld.

Why are people so paranoid to the point that they will believe anything they are told when someone else doesn't understand it and screams the sky is falling?

Who in this thread has taken the time, aside from moaning in this thread about the evil in the world, to actually call / email / write a letter / comment on their websites about the concern you have on this topic?

My guess will be slim to none.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
get ready!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

They say it doesn't apply to citizens, but there is an easy way around that. They can denounce your citizenship and THEN use it against you.

The bills authors flip flopped on that specific question a few times. If i ask them if it can be used against american citizens and they don't give me a straight answer something is wrong.

This IS yet another step towards a police-state and federal control out the waa waa.

It may be cloaked in political BS, but it is still another step towards more control for them, and less rights for us.

I'll oppose anything that will strip me of my freedoms.

That's why people go nuts over these types of things..which if you haven't noticed, are happening all the time.

edit- OH, and the only reason Obama and his inner circle have opposed this is because they say they already have the powers that are being proposed.

edit on 7-12-2011 by dannotz because: grammm gramm

edit on 7-12-2011 by dannotz because: add info

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

May we ask why you want to do that he has toldeveryone time and time again what is going to happen and people such as yourself are like yeah right and never look at what he has said would happen has happened. Now he says this you are just willing to say it is crap

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
They say it doesn't apply to citizens, but there is an easy way around that. They can denounce your citizenship and THEN use it against you.

They just have to decide that you're an "enemy combatant" and they can do anything they want to you.
Up to and including killing you.

I think this was just demonstrated recently...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
hmm...

Seems the final phase has begun.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

reply to post by subject x

No they cant -

TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III - NATIONALITY AND NATURALIZATION

Specifically -
TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III > Part III > § 1481 - Loss of nationality by native-born or naturalized citizen; voluntary action; burden of proof; presumptions

If you are born in the United States the only way to lose your citizenship is to renounce it yourself, by written, verbal or through actions.

Again please take the time to research before just stating something.

As for the comment about flip flops - You do understand there are like 5 different versions of this amendment floating around right? In the House and the Senate. S. 1867 was introduced in the Senate by Sen. Levin out of MI.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Alex Jones = fear mongering fool.

Most people don't take him seriously at all - just a loud mouthed jerk.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

From my inside sources.
They are doing this in preparation just in case a repulblican wins office,the sick,the elderly and war veterans will be cut off from funds and proper medication,so there for next year 40.mill more americans will be out on the strrets because of the roman blood that runs thick within the 'republican minded money over human way of thinking'

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
they're outnumbered .
they're outgunned and outsmarted .
they just work like machines . we know how to improvise , adapt , and steadily improve ourselves .
who's the better soldier in your opinion , a brainwashed zombie who might have some tactical skills or true humans fighting for their right to live until the last bullet ?
love will always prevail man , like jimi said ^^
we believe in what we're fighting for .
lets just hope all this manure will be over soon

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

And what font are they all in?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

And what font are they all in?

Helvetica?

Wingdings?

Care to rephrase? If by font you are referring to my post with the US code link, its not a special font, its a link to a source.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

My guess is that the level of legalese that is required to understand most bills dulls the brain and glosses the eyes of most people trying to read them. That and simply misinterpreting what is read has many people confused on the subject, and confusion is the enemy of reason.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join