It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida and Atlantic observation needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello,
I`m looking for input on Florida residents noticing Fighter jets traveling in huge circle patterns over center to Atlantic cost of Florida.
I`m in North center Florida.

The reason being they are doing it again just like yesterday. Not all day but for a while when they are doing it.

There are two here doing it right now and they do not fly together but apart. Seem to be turning over my area heading back towards the Atlantic.

Why I`m curious on this is perhaps if there was say a Iranian war ship in the Atlantic that moves into striking distance they would perhaps hold these maneuvers for possible interception of a missile heading towards the Gulf.

Iran`s threat of hitting Interest in the Gulf made a while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This could just be practice for the threat or? Just wanted any info from ATS members.

I`ve seen plenty of practice dog fighting going on here this is not the same and different then anything I`ve seen before. Just figured this was worth a mention perhaps.

Thanks and please move if there is a more correct forum for this.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is one of those, not a chance risks.....I don't think an iranian surface ship would make it anywhere close. Yes, the ocean is huge, but a surface ship would be easy to intercept, especially one big enough to do any damage. Now, one of the old soviet subs is a different matter all together, but I think the last thing we need to worry about is an Iranian battleship sitting off the coast of Florida.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is scary that you posted this, because I live in Orlando and I do see lots of air activity. In the past few weeks Ive seen 6+ Chinook (dual-bladed military helicopters) flying from the west to east. My neighbors have also said they've sighted unmanned 'drones' flying around.
So I wouldn't doubt that somethings brewing.
edit on 6-12-2011 by atoptreetops because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You've heard of satellites right, if there's a ship headed this way from Iran they'll know it's coming, no need to worry.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
From Pensacola air base. Just some trianing going on. No need to push the panic button.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I'm next door, noticed those the other day. Good to know it is just training.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

there is enough fire power in florida to destroy the world without nukes. have no fear , NASA is also here!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I live on the Space Coast and I haven't seen anything unusual in the sky and I am always sky watching.

I see the same planes, jets and heli's I normally would see living next to an Air Force Base, the Kennedy Space Center and various airports.....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by atoptreetops
This is scary that you posted this, because I live in Orlando and I do see lots of air activity. In the past few weeks Ive seen 6+ Chinook (dual-bladed military helicopters) flying from the west to east. My neighbors have also said they've sighted unmanned 'drones' flying around.
So I wouldn't doubt that somethings brewing.

Drones?? Already...!!??!!??!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I live in the Tampa Bay area, and have definitely noticed an increase in military air activity. Certainly haven't seen any drones though. Mostly just blackhawks flying in formation. MacDill AFB is nearby so it's not unusual to see military aircraft. What's different is the frequency with which they are out, nearly every day, multiple times a day. Typically in the early morning and again after dark. This all started a couple months back. I asked a buddy of mine who works on base, and he said it was just training for a new unit headed to Afghanistan. Nothing to be apprehensive about if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thanks all for the replies much appreciated. As I said I`ve watched them practice before just not what they have done the last 2 days.
I understand they need training so we can have the Pilots of today but it was really strange to see them flying in such a oval and not together.

I also feel safe here even if the ships were out there that wasn`t an issue at all. Just curious for I`m not so sure we would be told if there were ships sitting off our coast and it is possible.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by Connman

there is enough fire power in florida to destroy the world without nukes. have no fear , NASA is also here!

Thank you for that laugh "Have no fear Nasa is also here"

I like that makes me really comfy knowing that.

top topics

join