It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Well, that is really what black magic is, but dangerous to do I'm sure. Light will triumph over darkness.

Ahhhhhhhh . . . however . . .

The Bible is quite clear about satan's capacity to appear as

AN ANGEL OF . . . drum roll . . . .

LIGHT.

There's light and then there's light. Counterfeit light is not any safer than darkness and rank obvious evil.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

In the Warhammer 40k universe they call it The Warp.
Which reminds me a lot of what the OP is talking about here. Hey OP is God entombed in the Golden Throne in your little fantasy land?
edit on 6-12-2011 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

Hmmmmm . . . that's more like Greek, to me. Not into that stuff.

However, I do know that demons are not playmates and certainly not servants in any remotely . . . tolerable way.

They are ONLY about death, destruction, trauma, suffering etc.

They may engage in seductive games for a while . . . only to get their talons deeper into one's flesh.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

Originally posted by coolhanddan
reply to post by ramle

I'm either causing or predicting disasters. Anyway, there was a fire in Reno, NV a few weeks ago that corresponds with a fire based death ritual I used hours before the fire started. My best friend is a witness of the fire and he called me the following morning bragging of the results of the use of fire based death spells. Me and my friend also used the same demon to make several storms worse in Ohio last April. I have a few personal uses of the demon to either predict or cause the earthquake on Haiti a couple of days before the event, but the description of the curse most certainly supports the causing of the event. My girl friend didn't believe me so I use it again and that was the quake in Chili. My rival is claiming the quake in Japan and the nuclear disaster to further claim she is more evil than me, but there's more proof that was HARRP.

Your parents must be so proud of you, now should'nt you be heading off to bed now? I'm sure you have school in the morning.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Please televise yourself doing this..so I can finally know if demons exist..

some people make me laugh, others just make me shake my head in disbelief.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow, I made it through all 10 pages with my sanity intact.
That being said I relize now that I know alot less then I thought I knew about everything. Although I will try to mention anything that was missed in this thread.

First off is that you mentiond a memory as a demon/past life.(I would quote but I'm a noob that dosn't know what's left and right) Demonscan make you see things that arn't there, a false light as stated before. A god example of this would be Joseph Smith, the father of Mormonism. Not to bash on Mormons(I respect you greatly), but from the little study I've done of him, and the movie that my grandma made me see in Salt Lake City, I believe that Satan contacted him and not God. I won't go into details unless asked, it would be a little off topic atm.

Demons arn't looking for more recuits, if they were there would be plenty more demons in the world. Let me ask you this if you were the demon, why would you want to share any sort of fun or enjoyment with the person you are esentually using. Yes I believe that it is possible to command a demon, but from what I sense in you and the way you talk they are just using you. Just like there using the Aliens as shells as I think you said. You talk arrogantly about wielding the power to control and use demons, but even on "the dark side" humility plays a HUGE roll.

I've tried very little myself in the way of "evil" I've tried astral projecting (forbbiden in the church... oh I'm Catholic btw OH NOOO, I'M CRAZY!!) I was succeding on my very first attempt it felt like the earth was trembling below me I was shaking so violently. I honestly thought that nothing would happen. Then I felt the presence of God leave me, and I was truly afraid and cut the line there(not the silver line don't worry). Do I believe that astral projecting is bad, no. I just don't think I was prepaired enough to do so with the guidence of God. I've also tried "magic" some forms of magic I honestly think are just science (another long topic that I won't go into.)

I have more to talk about, but I feel I would just be rambling, so I'm going to cut myself off here. I also relize your on your own path and there is nothing I can do about it right now. As this does sadden me I understand and accept it, and wish you well on your journey. However I do hope our paths cross sometime in the future, preferably after i'm ordained so that way I'll know more about what the heck i'm talking about.
If you ahve any questions at all just ask and I'll try to answer them as best as possible. Oh and I'm sorry about your loss, it's hard I know.

EDIT: I also forgot to add something about everyone asking for proof. I wouldn't ask for proof, Demons require very little to be welcomed into your lives to start influencing it. I relize that most if not all of your are non-believers, which would only be more of reason not to even bother with this.

edit on 12/7/2011 by Racey because: Forgot something

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i wonde what demons jayz, lady gaga, rihanna and others are calling out

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I usually prefer not to call demons. They keep trying to call me over the phone but I stopped answering my phone for the most part. Now I have caller ID and when I see unknown caller, I do not answer. I assume they are always seeking donations or some kind of support.

As far as more demonic demons go, I prefer they just get lost and not mess with me. Inviting something bad into your life doesn't sound like good news.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I was curious, so found The Inugan Prophecy online and had a quick read... lol... It is the biggest load of drivel I have read in a long time.

It's about as "evil" as my kitten in a halloween mask!

If you seriously believe you are summoning demons from this... lol... and if you seriously believe this has any impact on the world at all beyond your own imaginings... then double lol

I'm guessing that you are mid-teens, come from a religious family/community, are angry at the world and have led a sheltered life without any real adversity, and this is just your way of rebelling.

You'll eventually look back at yourself and laugh one day.
edit on 7-12-2011 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

All I can do is /facepalm when I see topics like this..........

And to everyone who has the answers to the effect of "You dont know what your messing with!" or "Demons will kill you", or "you will go mad"....give me ONE case of this EVER happening outside the realm of urban legend. Please......

It's like the "bloody Mary" stories...everyone is afraid to do it, and claims to know of people dying or having their faces scratched, etc but there is no proof or references ever given.

But, I've done this hundreds of times as a joke, while drunk, etc...and nothing ever happens, because IT'S NOT REAL.

Oh and if I get the "prove it's not real comment", I dont have to prove anything, because claiming something is non existant does not require proof. How can you prove something is not real, if it isnt real? You cant! The burden of proof lies on the individual making the claim of existance, not the skeptic.

whatever though....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I once summoned a Dremora Lord, he got mad at me first time. So I kicked his ass. Summoned him the second time, he was still mad. I basically told him to get over it I can do this all day and kicked his ass again. Third time was a charm he did what I commanded afraid of my wrath I could dish out. It was pretty fun just have to stay away from that giant sword he carries. lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I think my favorite part of The Inugan Prophecy book is...

The information in this book is for entertainment purposes only.

... from the copyright page.

Says it all really.
edit on 7-12-2011 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Everyone has to face their inner demons at some time. Every human gets exposed to evil simply by existing in this world. It's in certain ways of thinking, false beliefs regarded as truth, there's a lot but most don't seem to care or be aware of it. Not dealing with these thoughts might leave one defenseless once evil comes knocking at the door. It's better to be prepared and knowing what fear is and how to control it unless one becomes overwhelmed by it suddenly when coming face to face with evil.

True, many are able to look the other way all their life and never notice evil, ignorance is bliss and those who don't know about that door won't even hear anything nor will they ever open it and go outside. Which is a shame because there are not only bad beings but good beings too. One can learn a lot from the lesser beings, how not to do it. Sure the same can be learned from the good beings but it's like having actually flown a plane or having thousands of hours of flight sim experience, it's just not the same when it comes down to understanding what is illusion and what is real.

So I believe it's better to go outside every now and then and gain some knowledge of the bad beings to understand their ways and become immune or invulnerable to them. Once that is achieved, the reward is the assurance or comfort from knowing there's nothing out there in all of existence what can become a danger ever, for all of eternity.
edit on 7/12/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The first thing I want to say is that Christians (or I like to say children of God) will not summon demons it is against our moral and spiritual code.

Secondly, you cannot ensalve demonic forces...they enslave you!!!

And thirdly, as Children of God, we are given the authority over demons in the name of Jesus Christ, Son of God. We have the authority to cast them (demons) out, and stamp on them.

Sounds much better to know my Heavenly Father who died on the cross for me, Jesus Christ, is the only living God.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzapuppy
The first thing I want to say is that Christians (or I like to say children of God) will not summon demons it is against our moral and spiritual code.

I agree children should not involve themselves and stay in Gods house. Some people would want to grow up however and go live on their own. One can always return and visit Gods house and have a place of their own.

Secondly, you cannot ensalve demonic forces...they enslave you!!!

I agree no one should ever consider themselves enslaved.

And thirdly, as Children of God, we are given the authority over demons in the name of Jesus Christ, Son of God. We have the authority to cast them (demons) out, and stamp on them.

Sounds much better to know my Heavenly Father who died on the cross for me, Jesus Christ, is the only living God.

I tried that once when I first met bad beings but it didn't work. Compassion did work however, I wouldn't recommend stamping on anyone. Afterall it would be like stamping on Gods creation, I would consider that using Gods force in a demonic way. Children shouldn't wield this power and use it against others (or themselves) or believe they can.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lizzapuppy

so can you summon Jesus...

or one of his angels?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I call demons from the bottom of the stairs every morning.
They'd never be up for work or school else.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I agree children should not involve themselves and stay in Gods house. Some people would want to grow up however and go live on their own. One can always return and visit Gods house and have a place of their own.

Hehehe you are funny
getting all technical - english is not your first language is it? dont worry wont be juding you.

I agree no one should ever consider themselves enslaved.

I tried that once when I first met bad beings but it didn't work. Compassion did work however, I wouldn't recommend stamping on anyone. Afterall it would be like stamping on Gods creation, I would consider that using Gods force in a demonic way. Children shouldn't wield this power and use it against others (or themselves) or believe they can.

Shame man...you must be a true believer of Christ as your saviour, for it to work...will be praying for you. Would like to believe you that compassion work on them, but nope...campassion is not in their nature...wonder how much compassion they will show back to you...hmmmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You are incredibly naive and will undoubtedly have to learn a very hard lesson.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

ohh a scary coven please don't let the nuns hit me with rulers it hurts

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

your thing was deleted mabey try to repost or something and i will take a second to ask is that true what i said about seeing them in pictures and such?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join