It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This for the OP. I am not sure if it is even worth my time to post this however as I can see you are still replying you at least seem interested in the topic.
Having read several large sections of this book I would like to make some observations for discussion.

1.In the writing of a construct or prophecy the more people you can get to give attention and intention to it the more power it can hold. This causes many doom type prophesies and stories to reach meme and cult status.

2.Analyzing the structure of the spells contained within this work these seem to be ritual focal tools. In the search for power and meaning one can accept a powerful event happening if they think they are trading something for it. This is not completely required.

3. The characters described in this book seem to have obtained the I am a part of god so therefore I am god megalomania that is the curse of a mortal ego. Ergo perhaps if real they have power yet they have in themselves limited their evolutionary capability and by limiting their consciousness to an egoic state relinquished the full power of godhood. Kind of like knowing how to drive but not having the car.

4.Time travel: While remote time viewing is described as something one of the characters has described as a power they have failed to realize that time travel of consciousness can be obtained by all who truly seek it. The act of stating what he may have seen or may wish to see as the end of the universe has in itself changed the universe. You see time is static it changes and timelines can change the very act of producing this work may have caused an alternate timeline where it does not occur.

5.I once had a buddy who claimed to all around him he never lied and had never stolen he was truly honorable. He would mention this and reinforce it quite often. I asked him to hold some money for me and he disappeared with it never to be seen by our group again. Point choosing to believe in one thing based on the success of a spell ie I never lie as is the motus operendi of one of the main characters of the book is a little naive but no more than taking at face value that the bible is 100% truth.

6.While I would not suppose to understand why you think hurting others and embracing chaos will improve your state of well being to a point where you have a form of satisfaction I will say this.
You do not need to harm others to gain power do you not see at the quantum level there is no real space between you? They are a part of you? Just a different perspective point? To attack them to hurt them would only be an act of self destruction. No person of true god consciousness would see this as logical or helpful.

You do not need a book of spells, to hurt small animals or humans obtain knowledge power and understanding. It is already there within.
Intention Attention Detachment from result. I have offered this opinion and information free of any obligation as a perspective from yourself - Just a part of yourself which has a different perspective. Get my meaning?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Usually when I encounter my allies in the astral, they are disembodied voices sometimes appearing as an alien race I've been abducted by as child to give me something to grasp, but that hasn't been the case in several years.

That's odd because the same with me. At around age 6 to late teens. But not since then, but i will stop there. People will begin to call me a lunatic if i mention alien beings too I am sure. I cant blame them... this is what i was referring to when i mentioned high strangeness and missing time. I always felt maybe perhaps there was a link between the memories of aliens in my bed room and the entities. What you are saying makes sense, as odd and crazy as it sounds you know what you are talking about.

I think Alien is the wrong term for what we understood them to be. They are inter dimensional beings and the Governments know about them. They dont want to be known, the government does not want to reveal what these beings are so they have induced the alien idea.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Wow, I have visited this site for years and just watched and never commented. But every post of this nature always gets me wanting to speak my mind.

First, why do you want to summon demons? Battle, please, give me a break. As others have stated, if you have evil intentions (world domination, profit, killing, etc) then I can see someone being tempted. But if you have hate in your heart or evil intentions you are feeding these being and they will draw from you and you will not stand a chance. Protection from demons requires much more that a protection circle or seal of Solomon. It requires total faith in God.

Second, only two people have successfully controlled demons, Solomon and Jesus. And both used demons in the name and for the glory of God.

Third and finally, summoning demons does not take a fancy show complete with blood, idols and razzmatazz. Demons can be summoned with the mere mention of their name. Demonology has always intrigued me and in my studies I have refrained from uttering demons names aloud........There are enough naive, impressionable people in this world that will try anything that is suggested. It is exactly post like this that make people like that get into things they shouldn't be messing with in the first place.

I fully believe that anyone has the right to post anything or share and information they care to share. But it shouldn't be so cavalier in nature. There are consequences to "flirting with the devil" and it cannot be undone easily. With hate or negative emotion in your heart and without faith to protect you, you don't stand a chance.

Just this guys humble opinion on the matter.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by atrent1156

You are 100% correct, like i said and that was my point and final thought. I revere what I have done and now try my best to ignore these entities. And they don't like it, because i now understand it's power and i do not have control ultimately in the end. And if you do not know what you are doing these entities will attack you in a heart beat. And i am only concerned with the safety of my family and well being. I do not follow that path any longer, but at times am tempted because i have tasted the power. But now i just let God deal with mine enemies... it's better that way.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
good luck with your demon quests and voodoo spells. You were probably the kid who got told santa wasnt real by your brothers friends and now belive in deeper more insane things. I think you need to stop casting spells and start taking anti psychotic medication.

and you really belive humanity needs you to bring destruction and misfortune, Yea right get over your self we are going to hell in a hand basket wether you cast your retarted spells or not. but belive it or not, there is a hope human perseverance and ingenuity is charateristic of our being perhaps it is God given perhaps not. Either way you are some kid with a crystal ball playing WoW and hoping your bitterness on to the world. Well guess what before you were born this world sucked and way after your dead it will suck to. Look for the beauty in life, for me going to the mountains and watching the snow fall silently as i can hear my thoughts is all i need to know theres something greater and more beautiful than anything i can imagion
edit on 6-12-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessRage

If you were truly of good, then why have you been forcing your will (act of EGO) over other beings?

I have a contingency plan for when my shell does expire. My demons have been training me on the art of human possession. At this time they will probably have to take a child's form since my proficiency is very low. If you want to do some good, let the devils I've given myself to do the dirty work for you since you all believe they will kill me in the near future.

Everything I've done is very deliberate. You should have a look at the text of Azarhan's Awakening, it's a clue to why I started this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You see, this is where I believe you are wrong. The government, rather than suppressing knowledge, is not equipped to understand the nature of interdementional beings. The government has done studies on UFO sitings and abductions and all the rest, they just haven't been able to get it into a framework that they can deal with. The reason they deny the EH is that there really is no evidence for it, they know something is going on, they just can't understand it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I need a new spell
This one doesn't work

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

What beings do I force my ego on and how do I do it? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm seriously asking. Also, I did a search for your text you said I should read but had no luck. Are you referring to the text you posted earlier in the thread?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by ramle

Usually when I encounter my allies in the astral, they are disembodied voices sometimes appearing as an alien race I've been abducted by as child to give me something to grasp, but that hasn't been the case in several years.

That's odd because the same with me. At around age 6 to late teens. But not since then, but i will stop there. People will begin to call me a lunatic if i mention alien beings too I am sure. I cant blame them... this is what i was referring to when i mentioned high strangeness and missing time. I always felt maybe perhaps there was a link between the memories of aliens in my bed room and the entities. What you are saying makes sense, as odd and crazy as it sounds you know what you are talking about.

I think Alien is the wrong term for what we understood them to be. They are inter dimensional beings and the Governments know about them. They dont want to be known, the government does not want to reveal what these beings are so they have induced the alien idea.

My encounters started at age 3. I have past life memories of being one of the demons and being put into my human host by a demon. I have a few over lapping memories of being non verbal while at the same time having my old body killed during a ritual The Inugan Prophecy / Stealing of souls ritual. And before that I had to of live 60 years or more as a demon. The ET race that gave me this knowledge and abducted me are demons living in an agreement with an ET race to use their bodies to live. In the book, the Rokat are less violent until they come across Kidasuna which is the property of Seuwrhan. More on this later.

My contacts have told me the deal the Fed have with them and it's isn't good of course. My demons have made deals of their own with the Fed to prepare the legal system to handle the transition to their rule while they are using me and my rival's covens to prepare the planet itself. The Feds alter the climate to match their planet while me and my peers fix the human problem with our powers.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So when are we going to get "How to summon a succubus thread?"

Seems like I am on /x/
edit on 6-12-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by LiberLegit

Very true, not a figment of the Imagination in my case. We had apparitions seen by my family as well as by best friend in my home as a teenager. I was a beacon for spirits especially during this time a little poltregeist activity like books flying off shelves as if thrown for all to see. Then i managed to capture orbs in some photos happened to show up around my daughter as an infant. In another photo a full body form manifestation standing next to her crib. Now that did and still does upset me. I still have the photo however there was some water damage and was scanned so the quality is poor bu is clear to see with its hand on the rail from the side the face is shaped like a cat or some kind of animal.

Then some time last year one of these things grabbed my wife by the back of her neck and freaked her out. She has no idea what I am and that I know what it was. Why it did this i have no idea. But as long as bite and scratches do not appear or some assault of some kind i don't think they will cause harm. Perhaps curious.

note : seen the same thing with my own eyes however not when i took this photo it just showed up in it. This is what a inhuman entity looks like during manifestation. files.abovetopsecret.com...

take it for what it's worth

Wow. That is a very interesting picture. If I am seeing it correctly it seems it is looming over the crib or something?

I'm not a big orb guy though, they don't hold much credence for me. I feel like this stuff happens more to those who are open to it and recognize it. People who are to close-minded to never entertain the thought will most likely never have an experience.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Gadzooks, what is this the middle ages ? The only demons that are available for summoning are the ones in your imagination. Messing around with junk like that's going to lead to a healthy diet of thorazine or whatever they're using these days.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The sad thing is the OP is so sure he/she understands anything. It is clear from the OP, that the person knows absolutely nothing. If he/she chooses to "try out" the summoning, then as with cause and effect, he/she will get exactly what he/she deserves. The only sad thing about it is that other people might get hurt in the process.

If the OP is reading this, be assured that being The Fool is also the opportunity to recognize one's limitations and do the right thing. The most powerful tool (for you spoke of "power" and of "tool") is the LOVE. I hope you discover it. Any other "tool" is something physical or energetic that will make you its tool. To understand the power of love, you must first learn to love yourself (in a non-prideful, non-egotistical way).

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
there is a reason such knowledge is called "occult" (hidden knowledge). its because its very dangerous and takes years of study and practice to understand the rules. spirit beings operate according to rules, and it took millenia for people to figure out those rules. you dont let a novice play with nuclear weapons, yet the op thinks a novice can read a book, see a spell, and operate it like a freaking cookie recipe.

if you dont understand what each step and ingredient means in a spell or working, its best to not do it, especially when working with astral entities.

please remember, an astral entity has never been born, and will never die. they dont have a clue what death even is. half of them will kill you as a joke just because they dont get what death is to a mortal.

another way of looking at this. you have never heard of a young summoner for a reason. every summoner ever mentioned worth their salt is old, because it took years of study to gain the knowledge to control their summonings. just like college professors, only the 1 in a million prodigy teaches university at a young age, the rest are old and have studied for a long time.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
And, to what purpose to create a thread on how to summon up evil? Unless its evil-intent. And yours is. And therefore a negative as you now portray yourself. No good can come of this.
Bless you.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This has to be the daftest thread I have seen this week and a perfect illustration of the way ATS in general is going downhill due to the infestation of religious nut-jobs and silly kids who live in fantasy worlds where demons and werewolves and pish like that are real.

The fictional infantile 'boogeyman' culture of the church still being carried forward even in this day and age by, and there is no kind way to put this: idiots.

That's right. If you believe in demons you are an idiot. If you believe in god you are an idiot and if you took the time to advise someone against messing with forces that do not on fact exist, sorry, but you too are an idiot.

Demons cannot be controlled due to their total and complete lack of existence in reality.

Isnt it obvious that if they existed and could be controlled or harnessed in some way the military would have been using them for years?

So some kid in his mums basement can wreak more havoc than all the boffins in area 51 combined just by finding out how to control demons by asking people on the internet?

Religion is a joke.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

so is belief, and for that matter objective reality. But isnt that contadictory?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well that's certainly a little bit disturbing! Why exactly are you hell bent (snort..giggle) on conjuring up death and destruction? Have you been seriously wronged in this world or something? Does your mama not like you much? I'm kidding, seriously! What makes you interested in this sort of thing, I have always been curious what draws a person to something that would intentionally hurt others. Is it a matter of being hurt and wanting to put that back out onto the world or is it the universe trying to balance things out.. good vs. bad ect.. ?

I hope you know I'm not being snide and rude, I'm just curious.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by BO XIAN

Nikola Tesla believed in a world of aether from which he tapped free energy.Torsion physics is the other name for it in Russia.

That will explain the various phenomena like ghosts,angels,demons etc.

Not for me. That's an inadequate explanation.

Personality is different from force fields.

I don't know that any personality is 100% autonomous . . . however . . . for lack of a better word . . .

autonomous personalities--whether from/in a spiritual DIMENSION or this time/space dimension are still quite different from massive amorphous force fields.

Demons demonstrate personality.

So do fallen angels.

Certainly God's angels do.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join