It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ANUBIS THE LORD OF DEMONS

What you're writing about is called "magic" but in this day fewer and fewer understand it. "Insanity" is what most would call it nowadays. However, it is interesting that you are willing to enter into it. Be warned you will find what ever it is that you deserve to find. Magic works much the same as radio. You tune in on the type of station that you want to listen to. You set up a certain psychic resonance of a certain quality, be it good or evil, and you get the kind of spirits communicating accordingly manifesting through your subliminal consciousness. So if it is your desire to communicate with "demons" then I am sure that the said "demons" are just itching to communicate with you. Especially since very few others would want to communicate with them even if we paid them to do so. Personally I am communicating with the "angels". Angels are far less likely to turn me into a psychopathic mass murderer and sex pervert or whatever. Hell is as real as this world. The devil is the arch demon himself and he likes to be addressed most respectfully as the LORD. His main attribute is that he likes to pretend to be GOD. He has various ways by which to deceive people into believing that they are on their way to heaven when in reality they are in for a roasting down in hell. Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a man of war. The LORD is his name".

Here is a video called MIANYANG about "Mirror Magic". I made it a few years ago. Mirrors are said to be like a window or door way to other dimensions. So you might like to incorporate mirrors into your rituals ? In deed the ritual that you quoted contains a "Quartz Crystal" which is effectively the same as a mirror. Stones of any kind are also used in such rituals. Each stone being psychically attuned to a unique dimension. You can thus bind the "demon" entity to come to you when you take the said stone out of its container. Store your stones carefully. I have a calcite quartz "crystal ball" [giant marble] measuring four inches across which I keep in a black velvet pouch which is embroidered with the image of the Egyptian God Anubis. A demonic entity who takes the form of a black fox. He is said to judge the souls of those passing over into the after life. So if you can bribe him he might let you escape being cast into hell. One should therefore make offerings in his direction. This is easily done by feeding the probably stray cats and semi rabid dogs that live in your area. However, be warned. He charges a high price. Even all the gold in the world might not be enough. He is a greedy little fox and like as are all foxes he is extremely cunning. People who hunt foxes should take heed. The foxes will have their revenge. If you are kind to them they will be kind to you. However if you are cruel to them you are in mortal danger because in the after life they will be as cruel to you as you were cruel to them. They have the power to make your after life a real nightmare of hell such that to escape them you shall of your own free will even reincarnate as a worm.

Google Video Link

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

VAMPIRES

SHIMONO

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

edit on 6/12/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Would you like proof ? Where are you located ? U2U me, if you're near by I will show you.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

You carry a burden of hate yourself. You keep it deep, but it's brewing, learn to deal with it before you profess such love. I promise you, it will cause more harm than any of the demons mentioned here.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
By entering in contract with a demon (or malevolent entities) to do your bidding, you are agreeing to do something for them at a later date. Often, these demons will try to get you to rally more people to call upon it to make it stronger. Once you get what you desire from them, they will use you to get what they desire from you. Once you prove to be of no further use to them, aka locked up or crazy, they will drop you like a ton of bricks and move on to the next victim. You posting here is probably the "recruitment" phase. They do not care about you, only what you can do for them.

I would suggest achieving things that you desire on your own, there is a lot more merit to it and you get to keep your soul.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well not many of you replying are that well up on demons as none of you have realised my username on here is the name of a demon.

How many of you have clairvoyant abilities and actually seen a demon? If so describe what you saw.
edit on 6-12-2011 by lucifuge because: info

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

You seriously abstain at all times ? Do you channel ? Personally, any time I practice I Abstain from vain, violence, sex( both with others and myself ) the last 3 days I fast, the last 2 I do not sleep, the last 2 hrs leading up to my ritual I meditate in a dark quiet place before beginning my circle. I personally do not worship " God " I have never believed in the cristian/catholic ideology, nor jesus. My entire life, neither praying to god nor jesus has done me any good. It's actually brought me great misfortune I am one of the " other people. " A descendant or a race far more ancient than man. Abstaining from all pleasures is key to most ritualistic magic. ( at least in my experience, and I've had more than great success.) I how ever also believe in a balance, which I find absolutely necessary to maintain sanity and well life ha ha.

So you seriously Abstain constantly. How do you live ? Are you not in constant inner turmoil ? I would think your natural desires and emotions would taint your practice. I'm more than curious. Angels, are not always perfect themselves, so I find it odd you focus so intently on Angels, when they themselves are very intent on Leaving everything to be as it is. I've had in many situations Angels simply tell me, It is what it is and basically say deal. " Ahh you'll get over it life's tough. " I personally live by the law of 3. Everything you put out negative or positive will come back to you, and Angels, demons and gods alike all have a price. So as much as I do full heartedly believe the OP has found something that works as it's supposed to just because you get something from the demons, does not mean it's free. Demons, may accept your target as payment but it's entirely up to them and in my experience they really could care less to hurt you, but if you have children or a loved one now or in your future that may be their price so be wary OP. You may not realize what you've done for 50 years but it will come back to you. Most likely when you will suffer the most. Even Angels will respect your deal when it's done, and unfortunately magic doesn't come with contracts or fine print ha ha. Compassion and prayer will not do a damn thing, so don't waste your time. In fact I'm pretty sure All your lovely religious texts have bold print telling you to do otherwise anyways. Unless you like the Idea of paying for him, I'd take my advice. The spirits of the Universe exist in constant, now, yesterday, tomorrow and forever. Think of your life as an aisle in the supermarket, stocked with all your experiences and loved ones probably best not to let them in your aisle and sometimes association is a bright open for the picking sign. Your twisted bibles and holy writings don't tell you much other than don't, so I'm telling you why. After all ignorance is bliss, and " God " reserves the write to let them have you just as much as they have the power to take you.

There are much greater powers than god himself, and much greater suffering than life. I'd say most of you have oh, I'd say at least 40 years before you have to worry or pay up for any of this, but it's never a bad thing to go over your debt. Ha ha ha, anyone who is interested in anything to do with Demons, Angels or Magic from simple spells like prayer to deeply involved rituals involving many days I'd be more than happy to answer any questions and provide real experience you won't find in any writings I'm sure both myself, and CAELENIUM can help you in any way we can. Oh and OP, Ramle. You're far too young to be giving away so many souls you hold dear to be meddling with Demons, how ever I feel there isn't anything I can really tell you now. I'm sure you'll come to understand things very soon. I only hope they go peacefully, and your suffering doesn't lead to more loss. Please, understand what you will be taught. Hate, pain and suffering will only lead to more hate and pain and suffering. Everyone must learn the necessity of balance, we are not creatures of singularity, we are born from 2 and in life we must understand everything is governed the same way. Light and Dark play equal parts in all aspects of life.

CAELENIUM I'm going to friend you.
Ramle, you'll get yours, no man is above suffering.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

Most likely because the majority of ATS is filled with Religious quacks who view luciferians and Satanists as the same exact thing, and are not taught anything about the names and identites of the different demons of the universe. My only question to you, why Lucifuge ? I mean, it's definitely unique to this Site but other than a petty homage to one of the 11 What meaning has it to you ?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Some demons get annoyed if you call on them. They will hold a grudge, and the first chance they get, they will mess with you.
reply to post by Carseller4

Since daemons are the evicted portion of the host of heaven; you can be sure they hate you with a passion unlike anything you will ever experience. They hate humanity because they feel we were shown favoritism by God. It was the reason they revolted and the reason they were cast out of heaven. They want ignorant people to call on them, to bring them into the physical realm where they can attach themselves to that person like a leech and slip down through the generations of his family unawares. But make no mistake, if they have no use for you, you are in for a world of hurt. Even if attached to you be aware of they hate they exude, the malevolent intent and the sheer desire they have to drag as many of us down with them as they can. In response to the above..."Every single daemon called will hate you and turn on you without fail." Pretty incantations will not protect you nor will you ever gain control of these things with trinkets and new age philosophies. I am pretty sure most people know of the danger here but even if the OP doesn't....ignorance has never saved anyone.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

... just like what I was about to say... yeah... Don't expect a demon to do anything you say if your dumb enough to not know how they ended up "demons" in the first place.....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I added you as friend, if you dont mind. I starred your long post involving balance, as I agree with soo much of it. Nice to see others understand its importance. Not many have the calm, balanced aura you seem to give off. I appreciate it, and your posts.

All is one, and one is all.

To me there is no 'right' and 'wrong' only Action and Reaction. Be willing to take responsibility. If one understands the consequences of such then better prepared you are, IMO.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

whether you believe in God or not, you are only fooling yourself cause the demons are using you

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here you go this will help you summon demons tenacious d style, link.

teancious d video, warning graphic laungage

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

There is this guy (forgot his name) who wrote a book about why the grey aliens are here and what they are. This guy had an exclusive interview on rediceradio and from what I can make of it he is a very smart, educated and sane man. In this interview he is explaning how he came to the theory that the grey aliens are souless entities who abduct humans for investigating how to create souls for themselves. This because souls have consciousness and live until the end of the universe....

What I am trying to tell you is that there is an other world filled with evil and good spirtits. The bible mentions that there are non-human entities, angels and demons. So it is a world on its own. Eversince man is able to think about that world he hasd been trying to contact that world.

It is my belief that from the moment Hitler started to use national resources such as funds and scientist to investigate the occult a lot has been discovered in the field. because highly educated persons were involved we can asume that it was not an investigation into fairy-tales.

The Bible tells us that in heaven is a war going on and it is probably a war that has everything to do with humanity on Earth. Acoording to this man's theory I mentioned before there are powers active that can assign a soul to a certain new born baby. This is maybe the reason why the illuminati is using this "hidden" knowledge about the workings of how to contact and deal with the world we can not see and are they able to continue their agenda over centuries on end......its all in the family.

With sacrifice, ritual and symbology it seems to be possible to interact with demons, angels.....God?

That is what I had to reply after reading your thread.

edit on 6/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
reply to post by ramle

You have NO clue what you are playing with. NONE. You're not using THEM, they're using YOU.

Secondly, demonic entities aren't what you think they are, nor is the world in which you live. All they are, are poorly written programs that seek out weaknesses within a person's personal construct...their ego. And yours seems to be ripe for the picking.

I'll check back with you in a year to see if you still have your sanity...

BTW- Eternal LOVE and PEACE to you...
edit on 5-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

You know that the matrix is just a movie right? A work of fiction. Get a grip of yourself.

I'll check back with you in a year to see if you still have your sanity...

..oh wait..too late!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Loser.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm sensing great emo in this one...

... with all the power of black make-up, black hairdye and cheap crystals.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I used to summon demons to wreck havoc on my enemies.. then i took an arrow to the knee

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
demons are real, to a certain extent...the name gives them more power than they have...also the way they are spoken of by certain religions gives them more power.

They exist because we let them exist...our energy and negative thoughts feed them.

My definition of a demon: A negative polarity thought-form. They were created, they are artificial in the the sense that they don't have a soul...like the 'devil' Its a thought-form! nothing more!

I do also believe that there are more advanced (toward negative polarity) entities who create such thought-forms (along with people here on earth, who are into that kind of thing) , who if you were in contact with you would also consider a demon...but to me I would consider this to be a negative polarity negative entity because it does have a soul and does hold light, no matter how little.

So as far as demons go, I highly recommend REMOVING them from your thought as completely as you can. And for those who are into 'summoning' or whatever you want to cal it: Even if they seem to 'help you' in the beginning...you will most likely suffer later on because you are allowing them permission into your life...which is what they want.

They are thought-forms...I want to remind you...I strongly believe that if you want demons not to be a part of your experience...than don't acknowledge their existence!!! DONE. They will cease to be a part of your reality. If everyone in the world did this, I believe, THEY WOULD NOT EXIST AT ALL....
edit on 6-12-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Dear Sir,

I must speak and rebuff the validity of your posting. I have a lifetime (34 years since I first started to study metaphysics, witchcraft, and even command and control of demons) and I have never encountered a demon.
I have called them, I have conjured, I have made talismans and performed rituals but I have never encountered a demon.

I have certainly manipulated the forces that create my reality to bring about results I desire. This is a hit and miss situation where life is your laboratory with a steep learning curve. I have asked for unspeakable things and received them exactly as requested. I have seen the fruits of my labor appear decades after starting the manifestation of something and I have had results appear in days.

I am absolutely aware of beings that exist above us and below our vibration rate and levels of perception but I have never experienced any concrete evidence that they can be controlled or manipulated in any way.

If the beings were of a higher rate they would help you out of love. If the beings were of a lower vibration they would not have the ability to cause any affect upon you. If they are higher they should be admired and you cannot control them. If they are lower, you do not want their influence.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
demons are real, to a certain extent...

Yes. You don't know how right you are.
Demons are real and they're called liberals.

Now watch another mod erase my comments.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join