It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Marine Exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Dallasgoldbug is an idiot (or being paid to be an idiot) as far as I can tell. His videos, all of them, are built in a way, delivering such info that- you can not agree with anything but the fact that his info is stupid.

Same thing Alex Jones does to make a mockery of real issues.

Same thing Icke does to make a mockery of issues.

See I didn't think you bought what was on offer in the video, had to check anyway.
And yes, It's disinfo and the guy is dodgy.

Do I think the guy is an actor? Yes. Do I think all this OWS is a ploy/trick/scam.

While I may not agree on this point... I'm happy to at least entertain the idea.
At least there is something to work with... unlike "All these black men look alike"

Do I think Dallasgoldbug is a fool? Not sure. If he actually believes what he is saying, then yes...sick fool. But seeing how his vids are becoming viral so quickly, I can easily see him as being a paid man, sent to discredit those who are saying OWS is a false flag operation...in turn, making a mockery of the issue.

No no... when I say he is a tool, moron, dick and whatever else, I don't mean he is actually stupid... I honestly think he is spreading disinfo intentionally and is probably being paid/ordered to do so... but to get into that discussion in a thread like this just seemed pointless.
So I was just trying to say the guy making the vids was an idiot... and he is, but not because of his intelligence

Please, both of you, we are ATS family. We can disagree and find each other dumb as flies...but lets be family. Too many new members have been coming here and changing the tone of our site. Making a mockery of the issue...if you get me.

While I initially came in to rubbish and attack the video and those believing it... because... I'm sorry, but It's CRAP!! complete and utter BS propaganda.

And it pissed me off that people on this site would buy into that.

I didn't attack the OP of the thread until attacked and then, as usual, defended myself.

If the guy would have just said "fair enough, now I look again, you can see they're not the same guy" then cool, I would have had no problem... but I've been constantly told to prove it... while the guy is constantly defending it.. he's either in on the propaganda... or he's spreading it, both are as bad as each other.

I mean it's as plain as day they're not the same.

My "pavement" picture up there adequately shows how pointless and stupid this request is,.

Anyway, you're a good guy too MM and I appreciate what you're saying.

Cheers dude

edit on 6/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I don't know, I respect your research and the videos you posted, but they seem different to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Now, shall we start again or what?

I'm not christian but I can forgive. It's all good.

Certainly, I am happy to start again... not the whole argument though, right?

You just mean let's move on right? Forget about it?

Good *phew*

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Star because I know you like them

I'm only joking! promise.

Yes we can move on. I mean lets not argue, lets discuss.

I didn't attack the OP of the thread until attacked and then, as usual, defended myself.

This is not entirely true mate.

From your first reply;

Anyone who believes this crap has some serious issues.

Seriously... Take this crap over to GLP or somewhere...

Now that rudeness got me ticked off a little. So I was rude back.
You see now?
I'm actually a nice guy and easy to get along with.
What I might believe in something that you don't?
Make me see that it's not like that. I'm not going to tell you to piss off somewhere else or nothing, not going to bite your head off or anyones?

When the mods decide if this thread should be in the hoax it will.

When you tell me "look at my stars, you see" "not many people visiting this thread"........
etc

Why is it still here then the thread?

Anyway, if the mods decide to hoax it, then so be it. It's not like I'm going to lose any sleep over it.

I'm fine with you not believing it and would be even more happy if you posted info like what another member said, face recognition, stuff like that with substance. I can't do it I don't have the means.

The only thing I can do is discuss conspiracies on a conspiracy board.
Not here to argue or entertain people that try brush me off with rude remarks.

But, it's no thing honestly. If you want to move on, lets do it. I wana move on.
Because why does this thread have to be about us?
So, I'll break the ice.
"I'm sorry".

ETA:

*whistles*
edit on 6-12-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'll be logging out and won't reply. Can't deny this stuff don't give you a headche, or belly ache (bacon withdrawl) and like Arnie "I'll be back"

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So much for ending all this...

Originally posted by blupblup
Anyone who believes this crap has some serious issues.

I stand by that and this wasn't aimed at you, but at anyone who can watch a video of 4-5 different people and think, honestly, that they are the same.

Originally posted by blupblup
Seriously... Take this crap over to GLP or somewhere...

I also stand by this.

ATS aims higher than the video that has been posted in this thread.
The video is a piece of crap and is blatantly not accurate or true and is complete and utter disinfo.

Now that rudeness got me ticked off a little. So I was rude back.
You see now?

I do... but that's the way to deal with propaganda... that video and It's user are dangerous and they are spreading lies, they have an agenda.... and it's dangerous because gullible people with no ability to think critically and spot the difference between different people, will believe it and parrot it as truth.

As witnessed in this very thread.

So it's not your video, you didn't make it and you are not affiliated with it in any way?

So why defend it... it's as plain as the nose on your face that they're not the same people... everyone can see that..... that makes me wonder why you can't (wont) see that?

Make me see that it's not like that. I'm not going to tell you to piss off somewhere else or nothing, not going to bite your head off or anyones?

Make you see?

You have the proof right there, it's in the video.

If you think I'm going to waste time taking screen-shots and compiling "evidence" as to why this video is fake, then you're mistaken, ain't gonna happen.

As I said, It's obvious merely by watching the videos that they are all different people, if that in itself doesn't convince you then nothing will, I can't help you.

When the mods decide if this thread should be in the hoax it will.

It's in the rant section of BTS... doesn't need moving, It's not even being treated as an actual thread, just a rant... ie; not taken seriously.

When you tell me "look at my stars, you see" "not many people visiting this thread"........
etc

Is this the "nice guy" you were telling me about?

I didn't say look at my stars... I posted four different people... who all said your video is crap.. and they all have the most stars... that means people agree.

Everyone is waiting for you to prove this,actually nobody is, nobody believes it and nobody cares... it's BS, it's a fake video posted by some loon and believed by other idiots and spread all over the web.

I'm fine with you not believing it and would be even more happy if you posted info like what another member said, face recognition, stuff like that with substance. I can't do it I don't have the means.

Why... the faces are different, that's not my opinion it's FACT.

Simple.

The only thing I can do is discuss conspiracies on a conspiracy board.
Not here to argue or entertain people that try brush me off with rude remarks.

The only two conspiracies concerning this video are

1) Why did the creator of the video make it? (ie; what are his motives, who is he working for)

2) How the *SNIP* can anyone with two eyes and a brain see anything in this video to convince them that these are the same man?

I'll break the ice
"I'm sorry".

No you;re not, you just wanna keep arguing this crap to keep your thread at the top... I am wasting no more time arguing with you about this pathetic subject., you know what, enjoy it... enjoy your moronic video and enjoy being a gullible youtube worshipper.

Yours truly,

a rude and arrogant ass.

edit on 6/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
We were "this close" to peace...

Eh...

So anyways...I agree with the need to ask "who is making these vids and why" and "how the hell can he be making these videos go viral so easily" (usually/almost-always-now done through a PR firm).

1) He speaks well and has a voice I'd almost go as far to say "I sense voice training" or at least "acting class in the past".

2) Almost everything he posts is so oddball obviously disinfo or troll...I would assume troll if it was funnier, snappier, went a little "further" with its silliness. But no...it remains in an uncomfortable zone between wondering is this guy insane or working for someone?

3) What the hell is this guy trying to do here?

MM
edit on 6-12-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks for the peace, wall of text and waste of server space.

No you;re not, you just wanna keep arguing this crap to keep your thread at the top... I am wasting no more time arguing with you about this pathetic subject., you know what, enjoy it... enjoy your moronic video and enjoy being a gullible youtube worshipper. Yours truly, a rude and arrogant ass.

I'll leave you with a little quote and then from here on I won't reply to you.

"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects"

Yours trully, de doc.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I'm unclear as to how being an engineer lends dallasgoldbug credibility as a facial recognition guru. Now, if you told me he was a former FBI video/photo analyst or something of the like, I'd be more inclined.

There's a simple way to call this one way or the other though. Someone write in to the VA for Sgt Shamar Thomas's service record. You'll get one of two things:

A) The service record; or
2) A return letter stating he was not a member of the United States Marine Corps.

A quick google search shows that people in the past have done so (and I assume Keith Olberman's people did the same before he interviewed him) and found that he was a Marine reservist MOS 3051 (Supply).

After viewing the videos, I don't see the resemblance. The tattoos of Thomas and Mandingo are similar, true, but the images of Mandingo are not clear enough, and tats that circle the biscep are not uncommon.

That's just my four and a half cents.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Captain Beyond

It is very hard to discern the truth from fantasy these days

Very.
But with places like ats and members who are willing to go the extra mile, at least we're heading in the right direction.

You can ask a question and be a fool for five minutes or you don't ask it and remain a fool forever.

Thank's for commenting.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

And we need to keep on watching and asking questions and confronting those that would seek to deceive us and lead us down the wrong path. Nice thread.........

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I won't be replying anymore to this thread. Make of it what you want. Thank you for contributing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join