It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Marine Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sorry, I respect your opinion 100% but LOLZ !....they all seem to be different persons. My favorite part was the rasta painter brother singing (no way is the same tatoo).

Remember the "undercover brother" ?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The Tattoos Don't look the same to me....as the artist's seems to have two underlines under the written words. I must admit I don't have sound at the moment....but by going by looks pure and simple, I cannot say they are the same person.

Too many people want to discredit the Marine. Why? Does it make what he says any less true?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Watching the video there was no compelling evidence that he was an actor.
The evidence that was presented was not sound.

Different skin tones that lighting did not account for, different bone structures, even ear cartilage that was shown was different.

nice try though.

EVEN if i am wrong and he was impersonating a marine, at least he had the courage to stand up for something.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Seriously... Take this crap over to GLP or somewhere...

Stop attacking me you're only making me laugh.

I'm trying to get my head round it all.

Why don't you post some evidence to back up every word that you wrote?

Because it would help me out a lot. Or is that too much of a problem, helping out a fellow ats-er?

You're rude and you have posted no evidence.

This is not racist you politically correct bandit warrior.

It's research, you don't believe it? I will wait for your research so you can open my eyes.

Let's see IF you do it.

Thank you for your comment and the giggle.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

ETA:

The guy who made these videos is not only stupid, blind and has an agenda.....he's actually MENTAL.

Ok then can you post info on this guy, according to you he's stupid, blind and mental.
Can you prove this?
Don't worry if you do I'll give you a pat on the shoulder and forgive you.
Maybe a cookie also.
But please, go ahead because I'm not joking. I'll accept any evidence against the guy if I see it to be true or against the research I've posted. Feel free to enlighten me, after all that's what we're here for.

Not to tell others to piss off.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Don't feel bad Dr.Cosma, we were all duped! It just goes to show that TPTB will use propaganda and the media to confuse us. It is very hard to discern the truth from fantasy these days. You have to look very closely at what is being said and done. Just wait until operation bluebeam is implemented.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

It is very hard to discern the truth from fantasy these days

Very.
But with places like ats and members who are willing to go the extra mile, at least we're heading in the right direction.

You can ask a question and be a fool for five minutes or you don't ask it and remain a fool forever.

Thank's for commenting.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Well sadly ATS has many, many gullible fools waiting for the next youtube video to dictate their opinion for the next few weeks. Look at the pathetic responses in this thread already "Yeah I knew he was a fake" "Thanks for proving it OP" Seriously... did these people watch the videos?

Stop being rude you mug.

And post some counter research instead of implying everyone is a fool.

You ask did these people watch the video when you clearly state you only watched 2 mins of the vid.

Get a life or get some info and post it. Stop getting all worked up and relax or that zit on your chin will pop.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

This garbage belongs in the HOAX bin.

Be my guest and prove it.
Post some info instead of retoric. If you do and expose this thread as a hoax then it will be moved by the mods to the hoax bin if it deserves to be there and I won't complain, I'll applaud you.
Because that's just the kinda guy I am.

I await that info. C'mon now.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hoax hoax hoax! Merry Fail-mas! It is upon the accuser that the burden of proof rests. Please provide a source other than a YouTube video that, after watching twice, seems to disprove itself and make Dallasgoldbug seem quite a bit racist. Has anyone checked Sgt. Shamar's service records?

It seems to me that there are much easier ways to instigate the protesters towards violence than to give them a "hero" or role model.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have watched a lot of videos by this particular guy. Every time I start watching his videos I get pretty frustrated to be honest.

I have been talking about it to my wife a lot so I want to just cut to the chase of what my assessment of his claims are.

I believe some of the comparisons he does are totally legit, they are so blatant and obvious.
But at the same time, I think he goes too far sometimes and some of them aren't quite adding up so well.

It's hit and miss.

This guy seems to spend all day looking for look-a-likes and so it's just a matter of time before he stumbles upon some totally legit discoveries. But at the same time, since he is always looking for it, he will read too far into it and make connections that may not be legit. So it's a mixed bag.

I think he has at least 30-50% success rate.

But that's just my guesstimate because he doesn't provide enough information and I simply don't have the resources or time to investigate all of them in ultimate depth. I don't have access to facial or voice recognition technology, I can't analyze retinas or do FBI level background checks. I lack the resources to actually figure this out for sure.

So in the end, I can't tell you anything more than I simply do not know.
I admit that he is dead on with some of this, but a lot of it just seems far fetched at the same time.

Sometimes he makes hits and sometimes he misses.

For example in the video you posted of the Marine protester guy:
I believe the tattoos match with the guy doing the paintings and singing.
But at the same time, I don't think it matches with Alvin Greene so well.
It's quite the mixed bag.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Be my guest and prove it.

What we really need to dig into this subject are:

Facial recognition software.
Voice recognition software.
Retina analysis software.
FBI background check databases.
Etc.

With this type of capability we could not only find out if these videos make great connections or not, but we could also find tons of other 'actors' all over the news as well.

If only we had access to that type of technology! Who knows what we could uncover?

I do think there could be great promise in such an endeavor but it would be very time consuming and difficult.

But without that technology it would become quite difficult to prove or even to disprove these types of allegations.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

But at the same time, I don't think it matches with Alvin Greene so well. It's quite the mixed bag.

No me neither.
Thank's for commenting bro I appreciate it

At the moment I'm researching the actual guy DallasGoldBug who is called Ed Louis Chiarini.
There's this and that but no real evidence that I can say for sure.
I'm off to bed as it's late round my end but tomorow I'll be looking and trying to debunk this thread actually.
I don't know, but maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am.
I did come off a little strong when I posted it, I'm hot headed. lol

So yea lets see if we can debunk the guy at least start from there.

Speak tomorow, good night.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

So yea lets see if we can debunk the guy at least start from there.

Speak tomorow, good night.

That is going to be rough because I cannot find anything on him that 'debunks' him either.

Sometimes I feel like he is just a normal guy interested in this stuff like we are, and sometimes I wonder if he's up to something funny. I just simply cannot tell.

It's really hard to tell. This is kind of a mystery in itself.
Now you know why DallasGoldbug always leaves me frustrated with a headache.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yep.. He was certainly a little too good to be true. I wrote about it back in October here:
Is He A Plant?

It was a bit obvious then.... Don't you think?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Doesn't look like the same guy to me.
Lame attempt by that youtube user.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I can't watch the video so I have a few questions...

Is this Guy 100% an actor? Or is he military who also.acts?

Also, why be upset? Sure he may have claimed to be a veteran, but the message is still positive. He's still pointing out that the police are attacking citizens and behaving like pieces of sh**.

In my opinion its more upsetting that an actor had to take the stance of what a REAL veteran should be saying, not that it was said by an actor.

If he was patting the cops on the back and saying, "Good job! Keep terrorizing those innocent Americans!" THEN I could see how you would be upset.

But since he's just an actor spouting TRUTH - then I fail to see why this upsets you so much to rant about.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Seriously... Take this crap over to GLP or somewhere...

Stop attacking me you're only making me laugh.

I'm trying to get my head round it all.

Why don't you post some evidence to back up every word that you wrote?

Because it would help me out a lot. Or is that too much of a problem, helping out a fellow ats-er?

You're rude and you have posted no evidence.

This is not racist you politically correct bandit warrior.

It's research, you don't believe it? I will wait for your research so you can open my eyes.

Let's see IF you do it.

Thank you for your comment and the giggle.

ETA:

The guy who made these videos is not only stupid, blind and has an agenda.....he's actually MENTAL.

Ok then can you post info on this guy, according to you he's stupid, blind and mental.
Can you prove this?
Don't worry if you do I'll give you a pat on the shoulder and forgive you.
Maybe a cookie also.
But please, go ahead because I'm not joking. I'll accept any evidence against the guy if I see it to be true or against the research I've posted. Feel free to enlighten me, after all that's what we're here for.

Not to tell others to piss off.

We've posted plenty of evidence, and it's all in your videos. Hairline, skin tone, bone structure, ear shape etc. It's been repeated over and over. So we have the same amount of evidence as you. (The video you posted)

Thanks For Playing! Happy Hanukkah!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The video looks to be a fraud but your posting looks to be a way to give publicity to a group of people on youtube.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Wow.

I think the creater of the videos just took "They all look alike" to a whole nubba lebble.

Just like Obama was Osama right ?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Is it possible that Shamar Thamas is an actor? Possible, yes. Likely? No.

I watched part of the first video, and it's a joke, right?

None of those guys looked the same at all, and the tattoos didn't match at all.. not to mention the differences in skin color..

If you actually watched this with a straight face all the way through, you and the maker of the video either share a severe need for some glasses or you share the same racist tendencies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join