It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Marine Exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I was actually attacking the video and the theme of the thread and not you personally. (although that's changed now)
And what evidence do I need to post to "counter" it?

Are you serious?

I have my eyes... and funnily enough, to me.. not all black people look the same, do they to you?

What evidence do you need? It's all there in the videos, NONE of these people are the same, this video was made for stupid, ignorant, racist people who can't use their own eyes to see that 3-4 black man all look completely different.

This is honestly the worst, poorly executed and downright insane attempts at a hoax/propaganda that I've ever seen on this site.

And you have the audacity to call ME a mug? Seriously?

You're the mug mate, for not only posting this s*** but for believing it... and you did believe it because you were so annoyed at how you'd given out stars in support of Shamar Thomas.

Seriously... you should be ashamed of yourself for being so gullible and not being able to see that NONE of these men look the same.

Next time you find some idiot on youtube making crappy videos and trying to spread BS and propaganda, why not engage your brain a little first, why not open your eyes and actually watch what is being presented, critically and with an open mind.... not just taking what is being presented as gospel.

This video and people's belief in it, are an embarrassment to ATS and an embarrassment to intelligence.

FFS

:shk:
edit on 6/12/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I just realized how dumb I am. I read your thread, watched your video's, and clearly drank your Kool-Aide. I even went so far as to link you're YouTube garbage to my blog. After watching the videos again, and actually paying attention to them..... You're an idiot! And, I'm not too bright either, for having shared your ridiculous videos with my blog readers. As a result, I took it down that particular post first thing this morning.
Shame on me...... But more than anything, SHAME ON YOU!
edit on 12/6/1111 by moondoggy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Thanks For Playing! Happy Hanukkah!

I don't play, I discuss.

Thank's for commenting! Bon Nadal!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

The video looks to be a fraud but your posting looks to be a way to give publicity to a group of people on youtube.

You don't know me. You been here for 2 mins and you think you know.
I'm in Barcelona the other side of the world lol
I don't give publicity. I find something and put it on here, you find a refuttal and then it's sorted isn't it?
But you don't, you've just accused me of giving publicity?

I should slap ya with a slice of bacon mate (jokes).

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

But since he's just an actor spouting TRUTH - then I fail to see why this upsets you so much to rant about.

When I posted this thread I really did think he's an actor, now I'm not so sure.

But, if he is an actor, what you mean why would be upset?
Because he lied? Because of that lie I posted in favor?

NO! That's not the way to go.
What a silly billy thing to say.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

What evidence do you need? It's all there in the videos, NONE of these people are the same, this video was made for stupid, ignorant, racist people who can't use their own eyes to see that 3-4 black man all look completely different.

Have you checked the source provided?
If the guy was a racist, then his whole site, all the videos would be about races now wouldn't it?
It turns out the guy in the video is black.

I was actually attacking the video and the theme of the thread and not you personally. (although that's changed now)

You spoke rude and if you want I'll quote you.
What's changed now? You going to attack me? With what? The wing or the sword?

This is honestly the worst, poorly executed and downright insane attempts at a hoax/propaganda that I've ever seen on this site.

See you're the flat out blatent liar, ain't ya?
You meaning to say that you been here since 09 and this is the worst thread you seen?
You got issues then.
Look at this one it's your own thread when you believed in Billy Meier

And you have the audacity to call ME a mug? Seriously?

The only mugs on this thread are those who came in rude and with "I know it all" type attitude calling the research racist lol just cos it has a black guy.

You're the mug mate, for not only posting this s*** but for believing it... and you did believe it because you were so annoyed at how you'd given out stars in support of Shamar Thomas.

Again just Clickity Click

See all you do is break the T&C twice by posting profanity.
It's not like you need to. What you think, I'm not going to get up and cook myself some bacon now?

Seriously... you should be ashamed of yourself for being so gullible and not being able to see that NONE of these men look the same.

And so should you when you believed in Billy Meier HOAX

Now I should be ashamed of myself?
Because I believed it? Unlike you today I will be posting info, hopefully to debunk this.
Now go and arrange some matches.

Next time you find some idiot on youtube making crappy videos and trying to spread BS and propaganda, why not engage your brain a little first, why not open your eyes and actually watch what is being presented, critically and with an open mind.... not just taking what is being presented as gospel.

Have you even read the OP?
lol
I didn't find it on youtube you snowblower.
Another member posted another thread.
Read before posting.

So yea, loving it mate.

Take care and have a nice day.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

I just realized how dumb I am. I read your thread, watched your video's

If you wake up and wipe the sleep from your left eye, you'll realize that it's not my video.

Funny.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yes...that is him.

Yes...he is an actor.

Yes...the entire thing is being organized and presented to a sleeping dumbed down people to enrage them, provoke them.

Some people warned of this for many years. Some even came here directly warning you all that a mass uprising would begin under the Anon/Adbusters/C.A.N.V.A.S front almost one year before it became TV news.

Enjoy your revolution of countless idiots in the street, all with conflicting views and affiliations, no focused demands or solutions and no "leaders".

Sure...that happens...all the time...sure.

Anyways, enjoy raiding the castle. Its a trap.

MM

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yes...the entire thing is being organized and presented to a sleeping dumbed down people to enrage them, provoke them.

It 100% looks that way Mr Mask.
Thank's for contributing to the thread

Appreciated.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ok.
The guy who made the video is called Ed Louis Chiarini.
He's a member of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
This is his bio;

Prior to his Hydrogen Fuel cell research, Mr. Chiarini served in the United States Air Force. He also worked as Chief Creative Officer for Esx Engineering, a Houston-based web development company, and as Creative Director for Ashford.com, also based in Houston. At the age of 15 he was hired by author Robert Groden to illustrate High Treason, a book focusing on the Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy and Cover-up. A 16 week bestseller selling over 6 Million copies; Oliver Stone later adapted the book to create the movie JFK. By age 18, Ed had also illustrated The Killing of a President and co-produced the documentary "JFK: The Case for Conspiracy". Other accomplishments: "Multiple electrode stack and structure for the electrolysis of water" Patent Application # 20090139856 Trademark Ser.# 77473944 University of the Arts Illustration and Graphic Design

A&E Link Ed Chiarini

This is Ed Chiarini in IMDB

So that's the guy's bio on A&E.
Now, I found this also;
Busted Mugshots - Ed Chiarini

But right underneath his pic it states clearly;

An arrest does not mean that the individual has been convicted of the alleged crime. Individuals on this website are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. All information related to charges and arrest or booking is obtained through public domain and in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act.

This is the sites disclaimer;

Disclaimer: All content provided on BustedMugShots.com is obtained from the public domain and accessible through the reporting agency of record in the city, county or state from where the data was obtained. Those appearing on BustedMugShots.com may or may have not been convicted of the arrest charge and are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The data on this site provides arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine any individual's criminal or conviction record. The data may not reflect current charging decisions made by the State Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. To obtain the final disposition of any criminal charges, contact the Clerk of the Court's Office. BustedMugShots.com reproduces publicly available records but does not guarantee accuracy of the records as they are maintained by the public services agency or public information source. Please contact BustedMugShots.com to report an inaccurracy. An arrest does not mean that the individual has been convicted of the crime.

Company who runs the site: Citizens Information Associates LLC (CIA anyone?)

If he was arrested then why when I look at the Dallas County online Jail search, he doesn't come up?
Maybe I'm not searching correctly. Can someone else help out there to confirm that the site mugshots info is legit?
Dallas County Jail Look Up System

Now am I searching in the wrong place? Is what I'm asking.

That's not all.
There's an article by The New York Times about Ed Chiarini.

Some conspiracy Web sites are claiming that the shootings that nearly killed Representative Gabrielle Giffords and did end the lives of a federal judge, a 9-year-old girl and four others never actually took place. One particularly bizarre site, run by a Texas man, says it was all a government hoax that used actors.

They claim he harrassed the families of the victims of the Giffords case.
This is what the victim supposedly said or did say;

“They tried to get into my home,” said the victim, who asked that he not be identified because it might attract more such visitors. “They wanted to know if I had any pictures. They said they didn’t believe the event took place.”

Now, how do we know if the New York Times are not lying?

This is what Ed Chiarini had to say;

“We are only trying to uncover the truth and give the information to the Citizens,” the site says. “We would love nothing more than to debunk our own theory.”

New York Times Article

I don't think there's anything wrong with that do you?
If he harrassed people then yes, that's wrong. But why would I believe the New York Times? Have they done me any favors?

This is the info I have at the moment which can be found by a simple Google search.
I can't find something that discredits the man. What he got arrested? Wow. He's not been convicted.
And as far as I'm concerned a man is innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.
So I don't know what the heck is going on, but we're one step further.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

See you're the flat out blatent liar, ain't ya?
You meaning to say that you been here since 09 and this is the worst thread you seen?
You got issues then.
Look at this one it's your own thread when you believed in Billy Meier

I've actually been here since 08 (but since you can't actually use your eyes I'll let you off)
And nowhere in that thread did I state I believed Billy Meier, I even stated that "I don't buy the whole Meier thing, just throwing it out there for discussion"

Unlike your "I am so sorry I gave all those stars in support of Shamar Thomas.

So yes... only a gullible tool would believe the video in your OP.

You trawled through all my threads and posts... and that's the best you got?

Loser...

And you missed this too.... from that thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See all you do is break the T&C twice by posting profanity.
It's not like you need to. What you think, I'm not going to get up and cook myself some bacon now?

I didn't break any T&C, It's not against the rules to say crap... or anything like that.
If you don't want to hear words like crap.... don't post CRAP.

Seriously, engage your brain.

Simple.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Yes...that is him.

Yes...he is an actor.

No it's really, really not him.
Doesn't look remotely like him.

Did you watch the videos?

This I can buy, happily and can entertain this.... but when someone presents a video in which 4-5 different people are shown and NONE look the same, and then we're told that they are all one guy.... I'm sorry can't buy that, they are not the same guy.

I'm hoping the first bit of your post was sarcasm, if not then you need to actually watch those videos and see what the moron who made them is actually saying.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You're only exposing yourself.
I couldn't care less if you've been here since the dawn of man.
Doesn't make a difference to me.
Yes I thought I saw 09, wow.
This is the only thing you have for this thread your opinion that they're not the same guy?
Fine niceone, *pats you on de shoulder*.

Now if you don't have anything else but your opinion, Shat up. Literally.

Post some info, research, whatever you want to call it.

C'mon, I dare ya.

Oh you haven't got the time? It's not worth it? You've made up your mind?
The see ya later alligator, come back when you have something.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'm hoping the first bit of your post was sarcasm, if not then you need to actually watch those videos and see what the moron who made them is actually saying.

Why is the guy a moron?
Explain.
I've posted his credentials, some. Unlike you.
Where's your credentials apart from your sapient warrior called blupblup with wings and two swords?

Again. Why are you insulting the guy, why?

Please feel free to post an elaborate research on him so I can say to you "sorry mate, I was wrong, you're right hoo-hah blah blah".

I await.
We await.
Everyone awaits for you to post the info on why you're insulting him trying to discredit him without NO info what so ever since you posted.
So bring it on.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

How long I've been here IS irrelevant, I wasn't saying it to be cool, merely pointing out that just because "the black men all look the same " in your opinion, it means nothing, you can't even read a date.

What research do you need/want?

If you look at those men in that video and think they look the same, then, like the maker of that video, you're either blind, ignorant, racist or stupid.

If I post this picture

And then say all of those slabs are exactly level, perfectly level... go on, prove me wrong!!!

What do you say to that.... you say blup, you're talking crap mate... they don't look the same, they're not level sort your eyes out bruv.

Well there ya go.... same as that mate.

Those men are NOT the same man.... no amount of you saying they are will change that.

They're just not.

Simple.

Why do you think this is in BTS?? Not a serious thread on ATS?

Because It's a joke.... much like my crappy Billy Meier thread... it's crap.

I know it and I'm happy to admit it.

Perhaps you should be as honest about your own thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Why is the guy a moron?
Explain.

Because he thinks all those men look alike and are the same man.

Simple.

I await.
We await.
Everyone awaits for you to post the info on why you're insulting him trying to discredit him without NO info what so ever since you posted.
So bring it on

Now go back through your stupid thread, look at the little blue things (stars) next to the posts that say that the video is a piece of **** and that the guy is mental and then look at the little blue things next to your posts about it.

You'll perhaps see who "We" and "Everyone" is waiting for to provide some proof.

Cheers.

Here ya go... I know you have eye issues...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Now go back through your stupid thread, look at the little blue things (stars) next to the posts that say that the video is a piece of **** and that the guy is mental and then look at the little blue things next to your posts about it.

Again. Swim in your stars if it makes you happy.
It's clear you only posts for stars. Is that what you're saying? lol
Again, to you the guy is a moron and this is a stupid thread and you can't help yourself from posting profanity, because you're simply trolling this thread trying to assasinate the guy's character with just your opinion.

Ok I heard ya.
Goodbye.

Here ya go... I know you have eye issues...

Stop insulting sunshine.
You have no class.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Again, not talking about stars to be cool or say I or anyone else is better than you... I actually posted four people who say your video is CRAP.
And they happen to be the most starred posts in your stupid thread.

Whereas your posts get very few or no stars.

Stars are not a competition but they let people know whether others agree with or like a post.

You were trying to say that "Everyone" was waiting for me to post proof.... I was pointing out, by the posts in this very thread, that you;re wrong... they're all waiting for YOU to post proof.

You believe this ****, you posted it.... PROVE it.... come on, prove it,.

Some tool with an internet connection and a youtube account posts it so it muct be true?

Give me a break.

Anyone with half a brain and two eyes can see that ALL those men are different.

The fact that you can't is your problem.... there's nothing I can do, If you want proof, go find it.
All the proof that I and everyone else still reading this thread (which is not many, let's be honest) is right there in the videos... it is BLATANTLY obvious that they are not the same man.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Dallasgoldbug is an idiot (or being paid to be an idiot) as far as I can tell. His videos, all of them, are built in a way, delivering such info that- you can not agree with anything but the fact that his info is stupid.

Same thing Alex Jones does to make a mockery of real issues.

Same thing Icke does to make a mockery of issues.

Do I think the guy is an actor? Yes. Do I think all this OWS is a ploy/trick/scam. Yes.

Do I think Dallasgoldbug is a fool? Not sure. If he actually believes what he is saying, then yes...sick fool. But seeing how his vids are becoming viral so quickly, I can easily see him as being a paid man, sent to discredit those who are saying OWS is a false flag operation...in turn, making a mockery of the issue.

PS- blupblup is a good man...OP, try and see it his way. Please, both of you, we are ATS family. We can disagree and find each other dumb as flies...but lets be family. Too many new members have been coming here and changing the tone of our site. Making a mockery of the issue...if you get me.

MM

edit on 6-12-2011 by Mr Mask because: added a missing "yes"

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I actually posted four people who say your video is CRAP.

What's your problem?
ITS NOT MY VIDEO

Now, shall we start again or what?

I'm not christian but I can forgive. It's all good.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join