It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

So you don't change your opinion based on new information. I hope you aren't a judge or in any position to make where you have to make important decisions. You just keep right on trucking embracing your former ignorance on the topic like you never learned a thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Wait, a few pages back you said you didn't watch the video, then someone called you out and said they bet you did and you admonished them for not reading your previous post and said you didn't again.Then in the post I'm replying to here you describe what you did or didn't see in the video.

How can anyone take you serious if you are mixing up your story and lying?

edit on 5-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Why are you lying? Why did you not quote the post you claim is proof I am a liar? Probably because I never said any such thing.

You really need to resort to this kind of blatant lie now? That must mean your argument has merit and is winning.

You mean in this thread you weren't implying that you didn't watch the video when you said:

I have been given a great description of what is in the video. Without warning, I was subjected to stills from the video. Now what reason in the world would there be for me to then go and watch the video? If you know what is in it, the only reason to watch it is because you want to see it happen. I did not want to see it happen.

From this post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I actually left out the quote because I thought you would remember and didn't want to search.
So an apology for calling me a liar when it was in fact you that was caught in a lie?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

Originally posted by TheFlash
reply to post by Noobastronomer

And what exactly do you feel that you accomplish by sharing this with others here?

I've accomplished what every other thread here on ATS accomplished.....Provide Information??

edit on 4-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

So you think that it is appropriate to post any "information" whatsoever here on ATS? Would it be appropriate to visit the CNN Web page every day and post a new thread about every single article they post there too? Is that what you think ATS is about? I just want to understand where you are coming from.

BTW, every thread on ATS does not 'provide information'. Some of the many things threads are for include:

- Asking questions
- Debating topics
- Taking polls
- Opening discussions
edit on 5-12-2011 by TheFlash because: Add

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So you don't change your opinion based on new information.

Of course I do. What I do not do is spend 20 pages crying about one thing and then suddently try to change the topic and then lambast everyone that did not follow me down my new path. That just makes no sense to me.

I hope you aren't a judge or in any position to make where you have to make important decisions. You just keep right on trucking embracing your former ignorance on the topic like you never learned a thing.

Well all you do is sit there and insult people so I hope you are not in any position to do anything that deals with people. See how that works?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Still arguing to argue. Toxoplasma is very rare to cause problems and consider around 2.3 billion + people are likely infected with it. Then if it becomes Toxoplasmosis it is still rare to cause serious problems except in special cases. So I stand by my statement. If it was that bad (most people don't even know they have it, if you have cats and change the litterbox you may very well have it) then I think 2.3 billion people would be very concerned and people would hear about it a little more. Agreed?

Not arguing to argue, just reminding you that your argument does not diminsh what I said. I said cats carry diseases. You can take one of them and whine about how rare it is all you like. That does nothing to diminsh my statement that cats carry diseases.

The plague was not just brought to us by rats you know?

You keep arguing just to argue. Keep trying to say that because one of the diseases cats carry is rare, they must not carry any diseases. That is not even in the realm of reality but you keep at it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Wait, a few pages back you said you didn't watch the video, then someone called you out and said they bet you did and you admonished them for not reading your previous post and said you didn't again.Then in the post I'm replying to here you describe what you did or didn't see in the video.

How can anyone take you serious if you are mixing up your story and lying?

Why are you lying? Why did you not quote the post you claim is proof I am a liar? Probably because I never said any such thing.

You really need to resort to this kind of blatant lie now? That must mean your argument has merit and is winning.

You mean in this thread you weren't implying that you didn't watch the video when you said:

I have been given a great description of what is in the video. Without warning, I was subjected to stills from the video. Now what reason in the world would there be for me to then go and watch the video? If you know what is in it, the only reason to watch it is because you want to see it happen. I did not want to see it happen.

From this post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I actually left out the quote because I thought you would remember and didn't want to search.
So an apology for calling me a liar when it was in fact you that was caught in a lie?

Not even a good liar? This is really sad. I never watched the video. I sure as hell was not lying when I said I never watched the video. In your last post you tried to claim I said I DID watch the video. Why did you make that up?

That is the lie right there. I never said what I did or did not see in the video and there is a good reason you cannot quote me saying it. You just made it up.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Algernonsmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

The issue with the video is that the baby kitten was relying on this person to protect it he dressed it up for the snake to eat for his own pleasure and the Troll pleasure of peoples reaction.
This mentality is no different to what we see in the original saw movie. It is the type of behavior used to profile serial killers. For those here defending this persons actions consider this. Should this person continue on his track he may find just as much satisfaction kidnapping a human baby to feed his twisted appetites. It could even be your child in a few years.

You are awake and aware...............the people defending this behavior simply aren't aware that this guy could very likely progress further on to get his jollies.

A good portion of serial killers did start out by killing small animals and work their way up eventually to humans.

Again, snakes are a wild animal, they feel no compassion, love or empathy. They are the perfect predator.

I will restate my position, if the snake had found the kitten under a porch, a wild kitten or kitten left to roam and the snake had caught it and ate it, that is nature. Sad but that is how nature in 3d operates presently.

To take a kitten and place he/she into a small cage with the snake and film it, takes this situation to a whole new twisted and very very sick level.

There is a program on, I won't watch, but my husband and son do called, "Fatal Attractions" and it concerns many police case reports of people who keep wild animals, love them, feed them, handle them and than end up killed by them.

Strange this guy that did this is exactly like his "pet" no compassion, no empathy.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

You are awake and aware...............the people defending this behavior simply aren't aware that this guy could very likely progress further on to get his jollies.

In a thread FULL of posts advocating violent torture and murder for this kid, this point fails big time. Why are you not worried all the people getting hardons over torturing a kid they also believe is mentally ill progressing further to get their jollies?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Shirak

The issue with the video is that the baby kitten was relying on this person to protect it he dressed it up for the snake to eat for his own pleasure and the Troll pleasure of peoples reaction.
This mentality is no different to what we see in the original saw movie. It is the type of behavior used to profile serial killers. For those here defending this persons actions consider this. Should this person continue on his track he may find just as much satisfaction kidnapping a human baby to feed his twisted appetites. It could even be your child in a few years.

A good portion of serial killers did start out by killing small animals and work their way up eventually to humans.

Again, snakes are a wild animal, they feel no compassion, love or empathy. They are the perfect predator.

I will restate my position, if the snake had found the kitten under a porch, a wild kitten or kitten left to roam and the snake had caught it and ate it, that is nature. Sad but that is how nature in 3d operates presently.

To take a kitten and place he/she into a small cage with the snake and film it, takes this situation to a whole new twisted and very very sick level.

There is a program on, I won't watch, but my husband and son do called, "Fatal Attractions" and it concerns many police case reports of people who keep wild animals, love them, feed them, handle them and than end up killed by them.

Strange this guy that did this is exactly like his "pet" no compassion, no empathy.

Yeah... seriously? I'm not so sure you should be the one judging who is awake and aware when you seem to as close-minded as the rest.

Reptiles are not emotional creatures that learn to trust and bond.............they are cold hearted, unable to love, bond and many eat the very person that feeds them.

Reptiles I have no pity for, they are ruthless, have no compassion, empathy and will eat the person that feeds them. They only care about eating and sex. They are incapable of love or compassion.

Really? They are unable to love? Says who? You have lived the life of a reptile, have you? A reptile doesn't love its offspring?

Then you say:

If I had been there, I would have gotten my ax and made short work of the reptile.

So, it is apparently, horrible for a kitten to feel pain or die but it is certainly fine for another one of the Universe's creatures to feel it. How could you really value one creature over another? They are all part of Nature and to say other-wise is a complete fallacy. Honestly though, I doubt someone who is so "awake and aware" would really advocate violence, especially towards another creature of Nature.

And let's look at a few more things you say:

God, the lack of empathy on ATS and with each coming generation is getting overwhelmingly strange and creepy.

Oh, is it? Like the lack of empathy towards the slaying of another creature of Nature with your axe? I agree, quite overwhelmingly strange and creepy.

Karma will win out, what goes around, comes around.

Sure, and maybe next lifetime you will be spawned as a snake and then some naive lady will chop you up with an axe.

I really have a hard time trusting the validity of you acting as a "spiritual" person when you honestly can't grasp the fact that everything is one. We are all a part of Nature or the Universe of even "God" (for lack of a better word), reptiles included. To say it is wrong to cause violence towards one creature and then claim you would cause violence towards another is completely hypocritical. Take a look at yourself.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Really this thread is just repeating itself.

I cant understand why this is wrong cat = food

Reply: Logical philisophical reasons why this was wrong x 2-3

Reply: Logical philisophical reasons why this was wrong x 2-3 + this guy is evil

Reply: Logical philisophical reasons why this was wrong x 2-3 + this guy is evil

You must realize the ignorant people posting"I cant understand why this is wrong cat = food" are not reading any of these well thought out replies. At the very most this thread is providing you an outlet to vent your outrage and these peeps are getting tickles by winding you up. If a person cannot see why this was wrong they probably never will.
Within higher mammals and some dogs a certain brain cell type was discovered called a mirror neuron or dubbed empathy neuron. They found this brain cell type was absent of limited in people with psychopathic minds. The mirror neuron evolved to help people exist in groups. This was an evolutionary step that still eludes some people. To try and get them to understand is almost futile as they do not have the processing ability physically to get it.

Well thought out? Really? So explain to me why feeding a poor defenseless kitten is any different than someone hunting and killing a poor defenseless bambi deer and eating it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Actually there are a lot of people that are disgusted that a snake ate a cat (at least, as far as their post seem). However, I am merely looking at this from a logical point of view. Not an emotional or intuitionally based perspective, and while it may seem very obvious to you and other what the intention of this person was, you will never be able to factually conclude what it really was, even if it was for the intention you say.

You are not that person, you do not have his mind, mental process, or thoughts. So, you can not logically say what his intentions are. Furthermore, as I have state multiple times, the concept of "disgusting" is simply another form of dualism and is based purely off of subjective opinions.

Again, I am not saying what is right or wrong. I am just arguing for the sake of logic.

There's not a lot of logic in this bogus argument of yours, plenty of effort to appear to be devil's advocate at the expense of it though. It's actually very easy to make a judgement on the likely intent of these videos, in fact the video maker has gone to a great deal of length to make it extremely obvious so that even the more witless get it loud and clear. Unfortunately, you seem particularly slow on the uptake.

This person is thrill killing, she is deliberately displaying no sign of empathy or compassion, the packaging of her message is clearly intended to cause outrage, from the titles chosen, the tags she/he uses to identify herself, the nazi flag at the beginning of the complete footage, the choice of music etc.

I can be just as dispassionate and logical as you are about this, and arrive at the correct conclusion about what this video is intended to do. Either you're being massively disingenuous in order to win an argument on bogus grounds, or you're a witless idiot. Or both.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yes you did.
You discussed the contents of the video casually. So you are implicating you saw it to make as stronger argument for some and saying you didn't to make an opposite argument for others.

I saw no evidence in the video that that cat was his pet nor that it had bonded with anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone with common sense knows that that implies that you watched the video.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the universe is hostile

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yup,I agree with you,that quote implies he/she watched the video.But they'll still call you a liar though.I have a feeling you're wasting your time arguing with them.As for the op,it's sickening to me.Not because it's a kitten but as many others have said he clearly did this for his own pleasure.And from what I've read it isn't the first time.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yesterday,

i told my wife about the video to get her unbiased opinion.

She is a reptile lover, by the way, and already owned several iguanas and snakes! She loves reptiles, although right now we have a bunch of cats.

I asked her about her opinion, what she'd say if someone feeds a cat to a snake, while dressed up as Santa while Christmas music is playing in the background, then making a video of it and uploading it to a video site.

Her reply:

Wow! That's *****ed up!

I think her short words "Wow..that's *****ed up!" pretty much sums this whole thing up. Short and to the point.

edit on 5-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3ast1e

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Actually there are a lot of people that are disgusted that a snake ate a cat (at least, as far as their post seem). However, I am merely looking at this from a logical point of view. Not an emotional or intuitionally based perspective, and while it may seem very obvious to you and other what the intention of this person was, you will never be able to factually conclude what it really was, even if it was for the intention you say.

You are not that person, you do not have his mind, mental process, or thoughts. So, you can not logically say what his intentions are. Furthermore, as I have state multiple times, the concept of "disgusting" is simply another form of dualism and is based purely off of subjective opinions.

Again, I am not saying what is right or wrong. I am just arguing for the sake of logic.

There's not a lot of logic in this bogus argument of yours, plenty of effort to appear to be devil's advocate at the expense of it though. It's actually very easy to make a judgement on the likely intent of these videos, in fact the video maker has gone to a great deal of length to make it extremely obvious so that even the more witless get it loud and clear. Unfortunately, you seem particularly slow on the uptake.

This person is thrill killing, she is deliberately displaying no sign of empathy or compassion, the packaging of her message is clearly intended to cause outrage, from the titles chosen, the tags she/he uses to identify herself, the nazi flag at the beginning of the complete footage, the choice of music etc.

I can be just as dispassionate and logical as you are about this, and arrive at the correct conclusion about what this video is intended to do. Either you're being massively disingenuous in order to win an argument on bogus grounds, or you're a witless idiot. Or both.

You are really breaking new ground on calling me a devil's advocate, aren't you? Nay, I am merely helping you try to eliminate your limited thought process. You claim you can but just as logical as me but I have yet to see it. Sure you could come to a conclusion that is subjective to your belief system and it could and probably is even right. However, you can not really logically say anything about this person's intention.

While all those things you listed are pretty evident, they are just argumentum ad populums. You have to go much deeper than just the surface if you really want to get in logic. Your opinion, nor the opinions of everyone in this thread does not matter, even if they are "right".

You do not know that person nor are you experiencing what the person is, so, logically you can not come to any conclusion.

Let's say the person is severely mentally messed up. What if, in their reality, they thought what they were doing was "O.K." because they didn't know any better. What if the person was actually showing empathy towards the snake, even if rejecting it for the kitten? Of course, I am sure you will instantly reject these theories but they are no more theoretical than everyone else's thoughts, who claim to know everything and anything about this person, their intentions, and their mental health.
edit on 5-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: Typo

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
the universe is hostile

I'm hostile. Bro.
edit on 5-12-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What about your pet dog?

For those advocating that this is okay... is it okay if we feed your puppy to the snake?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Thank you. I am glad someone is paying attention, and yeah, I'm done with this thread.
Anyone arguing that it's "natural" and a hipocrisy is just arguing because there is an argument to be made and they are wasting everyone's time. Everyone here knows what the guy did is wrong, it's only magnified and made more outrageous by the fact that the person has done it before and even worse as it served absolutely no purpose and was just senseless killing in the first vids.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by nightstalker78

Thank you. I am glad someone is paying attention, and yeah, I'm done with this thread.
Anyone arguing that it's "natural" and a hipocrisy is just arguing because there is an argument to be made and they are wasting everyone's time. Everyone here knows what the guy did is wrong, it's only magnified and made more outrageous by the fact that the person has done it before and even worse as it served absolutely no purpose and was just senseless killing in the first vids.

See ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join