It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Algernonsmouse, go get troll-face as your avatar. Your write ridiculous things and i think you do it for the sole purpose of arguing and trolling.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
This kid is a psychopath who gets his kicks out of watching animals suffer. That's the point. There's tens of thousands of snake owners up and down the country, I can tell you the vast majority do not feed cats to their snake. Because the vast majority are not sadistic freaks.

I want to believe what you say is true. I believe you want to believe what you said is true. Let's be honest. You really have no idea though do you? So many arguments in this thread are based on how individuals are personally perceiving their life experience as it is transposed trans-peoples. Can we be honest about this? Be real? Have you checked? Where is your data?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
This is really heart breaking as well as disguisting. Who in their right mind would indulge in such a cruel act

A hunt has been launched for a sadistic pet owner who filmed himself feeding a kitten to a python.
The vile video, entitled Python Christmas, shows a man in his 20s carrying the kitten called Jasmine into a bedroom in a Santa hat and then placed on a bed.Lurking half-hidden under a pillow lay a yellow Burmese python, which can grow up to 19ft long and is one of the largest snakes in the world.

WARNING: GRAPHIC images to follow
[removed by staff]

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Follow the link to find the full story and the VIDEO( contains graphic footage)..

edit on 4-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

dont let this get ANYBODY down, this happens all the time, at least the cat doesn't have to go through its life and live a bad life (possible). people torture animals especially harmless cute and cuddly ones everyday.

to (yourself) live with the emotion and thoughts about what you have seen/read/interpreted on this thread will only occupy the space in your mind, kinda lingering around in there - you dont want this, well you dont need it.
the same happens when watching tele, try to focus on "upgrading" your "self" and try to stay above what other people tell you....... but to stay on topic it is truely sad that people enjoy this kinda stuff honestly disgusting. i personally leave this topic for good, peace out fello humans

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Algernonsmouse, go get troll-face as your avatar. Your write ridiculous things and i think you do it for the sole purpose of arguing and trolling.

Your write ridiculous things and i think you do it for the sole purpose of arguing and trolling.

i think you do it for the sole purpose of arguing and trolling.

i think you do it

i think

I THINK

You think.

That is the problem from the very beginning of this thread. You think. You do not know. You think, assume, generalize, and make un-factual statements, but you will never truly KNOW.

You think.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

This kid is a psychopath who gets his kicks out of watching animals suffer. That's the point. There's tens of thousands of snake owners up and down the country, I can tell you the vast majority do not feed cats to their snake. Because the vast majority are not sadistic freaks.

I want to believe what you say is true. I believe you want to believe what you said is true. Let's be honest. You really have no idea though do you? So many arguments in this thread are based on how individuals are personally perceiving their life experience as it is transposed trans-peoples. Can we be honest about this? Be real? Have you checked? Where is your data?

So..obviously all the media outlets (in the UK) but meanwhile also in Germany, all over Europe (the world?) who are literally outraged about this single incident and literally call that person "sick sadist"...they are all making a fuss about nothing....and the outrage in many thousands of other people on the internet is ALSO not based on anything real..it's all just a lot of hype about nothing, right? (Because YOU don't think so, and all the news, media and thousands of other people on the net must be wrong). I see.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

Indeed, 90% of those posters are rationalizing the actions of a pyschopath because they think they are denying ignorance.

FAIL!

Diagnosing someone over the internet with a mental illness when you have no qualifications to do so nor proper evidence to study is totally not ignorant at all in any way shape or form, right?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Disgusting. I would love to say that he needs beating into submission, but I'm not sure sick individuals like him can be reasoned with. Put him in jail or put him in a mad house - He's a danger to society.

How long until he no longer gets that kick from killing animals? Maybe he moves on to torturing and killing humans for his sick thrills

Wait, backup a minute.
You just said

Disgusting. I would love to say that he needs beating into submission, but I'm not sure sick individuals like him can be reasoned with.

So maybe he moves on to torturing humans for his sick thrills while you are already advocating torturing a human.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
there really any difference than feeding the snake mice? thats a big snake. one cat or 6 mice? Maybe he should put the snake through an advanced evolution course and he'll be vegan when he gets out. but then who will fend for the veggies? They're alive too !

I don't know the snake may need more than just a kitten. A human baby might do the trick.

Or maybe your pet dog?

That is an awful lot of posts suggesting feeding a baby to the snake to make things even or right?
How is it not psycopathic to advocate feeding a baby to a snake?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

So..obviously all the media outlets (in the UK) but meanwhile also in Germany, all over Europe (the world?) who are literally outraged about this single incident and literally call that person "sick sadist"...they are all making a fuss about nothing....and the outrage in many thousands of other people on the internet is ALSO not based on anything real..it's all just a lot of hype about nothing, right? (Because YOU don't think so, and all the news, media and thousands of other people on the net must be wrong). I see.

In logic, this is called an argumentum ad populum. (latin for "Appeal To Popularity") Which basically is a fallacious argument that says something is true just because the mass population believes it to be true, regardless of fact.

Here is a reference:
en.wikipedia.org...

Let's look at some other argumentum ad populums.

The Aztecs believe that their white god was going to come save them, they even got the date correct. However, on that date, the conquistadors came and started killing them and infecting them with smallpox. Of course, their guard was down so they basically let it happen, thinking it was a god.

Everyone used to believe the world was flat (some will argue that it still is) because it was a generally accepted fact.

America and other countries thought the world was going to end on "Y2K" and many other occasions because of popular belief.

I'm sure you have been on this site long enough to hear conspiracies about impending doom that eventually fails to become a reality, yes?

So, just because it is generally believed, does not make it right, wrong, true, or false.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
he fed a live animal to a snake which you are not supposed to do because it will likely get used to live food and go after its owner(it happens all the time).

Um... no it doesn't. People that get eaten by snakes get eaten by snakes because snakes eat live food. It is not something they do not realize they are supposed to do until they try it once. They are specifically designed to ONLY hunt live food.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I just now copied this thread's link and put it with a brief note of mine, saying this ("psychopath") is doing this now. I emailed this to HumaneSociety and ASPCA (national .org) places, one, their 'Media Relations' place, and I will sit here and try to think of other Authority places to email this thread to.

I NEED to do something, we cant just sit here and talk about how it makes us feel.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

I wonder if the humaneSociety will do anything dont they have their own kitty cat gas chambers for lil furries that dont get picked up for free before a certain time frame marked for each individual inmate?

Yes and it is someones job to kill those kittens EVERY WEEK. What kind of sick # would work at the HS?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Foxy1

the humane society would probally be like..."better a snake then having us euthanise it and use a bread tie to twist it up in a cheap plastic bag and throw it in a locked dumpster outside.

Euthanasia (from the Greek εὐθανασία meaning "good death": εὖ, eu (well or good) + θάνατος, thanatos (death)) refers to the practice of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve pain and suffering.

That's the exact opposite of inccuring pain.

Oh, kittens enjoy being put down? It feels good? It is pleasant? It is the natural order of things? It is not at all cruel to kill them just because no one bought them in time?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
nice to see all the meat-eaters run to to their chariots to condemn this

make killings of cute kittens illegal but make fur coats legal

awesome logic

This isnt about a kitten being too cute to be fed to a snake. Its about intelligence of the animal. And the simple fact is, a mouse is not a predator but cats are. That is why we do not feed cats to snakes.

Are you suggesting snakes do not eat predators?

Animals that are killed to either be eaten or be skinned or even placed on a wall are usually too stupid to even move out of the way. A deer for instance will stand infront of a moving car and wait to be flipped upon the hood. A cow will sit there with the door open and make no attempt to escape. They are stupid animals. The difference here is that a cat will not just sit there while a snake closes in on it. The snake in the video needed the aid of the human to hunt its prey.

OK, I am going to keep asking people to try and be honest until it happens.
First of all, I need to ask you if you think dolphins get caught in tuna nets because they are stupid.
Second...

Pigs are smarter than dogs so using your logic, justify pork.

The problem here, as someone else has already said, is that kitten put trust into this individual and that trust was betrayed. I dont care if you're a human or a dog trust is trust. Not only was the trust betrayed but if it wasnt for this scum disctrating the cat long enough, the snake wouldve never ate the damn thing.

Trust is a human emotion you are giving to something you have no idea of knowing it had or understood. For all you know that cat just met the other two people in the room. I find it odd so many people can watch what is appaerently a rather short video and determine this cat had human emotions toward this person.

This has nothing to do with skinning or even feeding animals. There is a food chain for a reason and it isnt based on how cute an animal may or may not be.

Right and apparently this thread demonstrates that cats are lower on that chain than snakes.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Foxy1

they destroy animals everyday and candy coat them with pretty names like euthanize. they dont use rock music and video cameras and upload them on you tube. what they do is not natural like a snake eating another animal.

im not saying one is more right than the other Im giving you people a neutral perspective or a differnt outlook.

Do they get pleasure or enjoyment from killing animals? That's the question that needs asking.

I think many of you who are downplaying this video are completely missing the reasons for the outrage.

Are you crouching down?

What kind of person voluntarily reports to kill cats enmasse weekly?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by southunder

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now? I always thought that was how it's supposed to be and happens around the world every time. I don't see what's wrong with it...

I am here but for a short time before I ask the moderators to remove me...

One of the reasons is exactly the abundance of the comments like yours on this site...

So for you, Mr. brave nature, it is normal to feed the helpless kitten to a python on the bed, in some dingy flat in Europe, and then film it on the YT, for the pleasure of the sick perverts around the world, such as you are...
There's nothing natural about this...
Did you get the thrill?

And yes, I would LOVE to see you in an equal opportunity match with a lion or a tiger...

Hey, you would probably run out of your superior understanding...
Me thinks- you would not be so superior at all...

Did you watch the video?
I really would like to know.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

That is just silly. Children have been killed by snakes. Are you suggesting that snakes should be arrested or child abuse should be legal?

Snakes have eaten kittens.
Snakes have eaten children.

Yes, it happens, but it's not the norm.

So, because snakes have eaten children, does that
mean it's ok to feed them one and then film it with a smile and a Santa hat?
It's not their normal food, but because a snake will eat it, that makes it ok?

How about feeding a snake a dying infant and filming it?
A live aborted fetus?

Is that ok?

If you had read what that was in response to and understood it, you would not have posted these nonsense questions. Perspective is helpful.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

That really isn't how it works with sociopaths. They aren't going to see a problem, so they aren't going to seek help.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Actually mice and rats are carriers of toxoplasmosis. You get it not from cat bites, at least to my knowledge, but from handling litter boxes and cat feces. It gets into cats from mice though..

Also.. you may have been making two distinct points, but toxoplasmosis infection has nothing to do with "cat scratch fever." People with it show no real symptoms, just some over all lifestyle variation correlations. Also a possible increased risk of schizophrenia.
edit on 5-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Actually mice and rats are carriers of toxoplasmosis. You get it not from cat bites, at least to my knowledge, but from handling litter boxes and cat feces. It gets into cats from mice though..

Also.. you may have been making two distinct points, but toxoplasmosis infection has nothing to do with "cat scratch fever." People with it show no real symptoms, just some over all lifestyle variation correlations. Also a possible increased risk of schizophrenia.
edit on 5-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

My father actually had Cat Scratch Fever before I was alive, very seriously and was hospitalized. Of course, he was already very allergic to cats to begin with. Not really relevant to this thread but I thought I'd share my knowledge.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Yeah.. I should have clarified, people with toxoplasmosis have no real symptoms. I don't really know about so called cat scratch fever.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join