It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL the Vaccines Are Contaminated - Every Last One of Them

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

That's really a shame because you have unwittingly been trading a run-of-the-mill flu or just the measles, for loading up your or your children's bodies with cancer and other deadly viruses, a destructive bacteria, a chemical selected to damage fertility, and with synthetic DNA that threatens to damage your own DNA - the biologic code for your existence.

Who is saying the vaccines are contaminated?

None other than the (now deceased) head of vaccines at Merck, Dr. Maurice Hillerman, who on camera admitted that Merck's Hepatitis B vaccines, contaminated with a virus, caused the AIDS epidemic in the US. He went on to say that all of Merck's vaccines are contaminated with cancer and other viruses. (The US government has conceded the HEB B vaccine causes Lupus. That vaccine is mandated for every infant in the US on the day of birth, and is associated with MS as well.)

That vaccine is mandated for every infant in the US on the day of birth, and is associated with MS as well.)

Click to read more

I am so angry right now. I have been keeping an eye on stories on vaccines, but this one tops the others off. I suspect alot of my health problems originated from vaccines.

But to know that the vaccine scenario was much worse than expected and actually caused cancer and the the aids epidemic??
And get this, they are making this ***snipped*** mandatory! They already have! ON INFANTS!!!!!!

Have I had a child, and they tried to get a needle near.
Over my ***snipped*** dead body they will!

It is time to wake up people!

This ALONE should be reason enough to cause a revolution. It is now a battle for survival, and we are all being used as lab-rats for their sick twisted games.

edit on 4-12-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
some things don't mix. profit and health are one of them.

to bad americans are brainwashed to think that you're a communist if the government (the people, that means you) takes over your own health and safety.

instead you have corporate pharmaceuticals, shareholders and corporate boards deciding what's safe for your body.

just like the ceo's of mcdonalds wouldn't touch a big mac with a ten foot pole, pharmaceutical company executives and ceo's wouldn't inject their families or themselves with their product.

especially if they had all the information of their product.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
this just makes my sick.

i've been ridiculed before for saying vaccines are a bad thing.
well take a look NOW!
straight from the horses mouth.

i'm so freaking MAD right now.
^@#%$&^#@$#@&*$^@#&*$R AAAAAAAAH.

did you guys also notice in the USA; every infant under 5 already has had 36!!!! vaccinations!
36!! (did this just sink in??)
if not, once more... 36 vaccines!!

autism rate is skyhigh, yet we should all go back to sleep because vaccines are safe

i'll be spraying fire from my mouth the next half hour

ETA:
CORRECTION! in 2009 it was 36 vaccines, in 2010 it rose to 55 vaccinations for every infant under 5.
55 vaccinations! WTF!?!
edit on 4-12-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
so sad to see medicine divorced morality

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
For the past week I've been using ATS every day buffing up on alternative news. Seeing more and more threads on how screwed we really are is beginning to frighten me a little.

Talk about events to family members and all I get is laughs and getting called crazy. Funny how people, even when shown proof, can still be blinded into thinking their lives are safe. Because you know, we're getting rid of all those terrorists. Sorry but a war on terror will never end. Its an unattainable goal. Hell, most of the terror is fabricated by a select few anyways.

Truly scary about Vaccines. I won't be getting any in the foreseeable future either. Just like all these commercials I see from time to time when I bring myself to watch tv. You took this drug? Oh well this can cause -insert random affliction- call now for compensation.

Funny how so many "helpful" drugs out there are debilitating people more than the affliction they are trying to cure!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It makes me wonder about swine flu. I suspect it was a false flag, staged to have an easier time to spread the disease through vaccinations. It is the ultimate crime against humanity (and if its not the ultimate it's pretty damn close).

UGH!!

You'd think this would be all over the news and the gov trying to put a stop to this. But nope, MSM is very quiet and with that in mind, you can pretty much guess what the true intentions are, and it is not about helping humanity in any shape or form, but rather actually use /kill us.

Global depopulation anyone?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
did you guys also notice in the USA; every infant under 5 already has had 36!!!! vaccinations!
36!! (did this just sink in??)

I don't think anyone wants a return to the days of whooping cough, tetanus or a few other real nasties from the past, but I agree about how totally absurd it's gotten with just how many things. The Pharma industry has taken what started as a very good idea (vaccines for some of the worst health threats) and went totally ape with it in trying to cover everything imaginable. In doing so, that good idea has become a nightmare.

It's staggering......how much the smallest infants are being shot up with now. In any other case, medicine is the first to say how LITTLE of a bad thing can have dramatic effects on a baby. In the case of contaminated vaccines though? Gee... There, it seems a little bad is somehow outweighed by vaccinating against the whole truck load.

In the world of 'Just because we CAN do it, SHOULD we do it', this one is the worst kind of EPIC FAIL. In my opinion, based on the austism numbers alone, it could be dooming generations here and the best we get is conflicting opinions from the 'experts'. How about we put a FULL STOP to this until there is 110% NO DOUBT it's not directly harming those everyone agrees need protected. Our infants and babies in their most vulnerable stages of development.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Personally, im not against the practice of medicine and some stuff like scientific research if used for good and help humanity as a WHOLE. However, it just happens, that medicine amongst everything else in our daily lives, has fallen under the control of the wrong hands.

"Disguise something as pretty and nice, only to find out it was a snake that bites and poisons you."

people who use this tactic makes me sick,
it makes genuine people that have good intentions look like idiots and are ridiculed or casted aside. I wonder how many legit doctors were casted aside for their research? or how many were killed for it, had their medicinal research stolen, burned or locked inside a vault?

I have been against the idea of using a virus to make the system "immune" sure logic says that when you survive a certain sickness, you become stronger and more resilient to any sickness similar, like influenza or the common flu. But guess what, many of the new viruses were man made.

I prefer natural remedies, which has been proven, it works much better than a pill or anything the gov has to offer, and you can grow it on your own.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I don't trust that source.

It seems to have some sort of agenda, I can't quite pinpoint. All the news stories seem to 'fear monger' in some way. He doesn't cite where he obtained these claims, and only responds to reader comments, who accuse him of anti-semitism.

Believe me, I've been searching for an absolute, undeniable scientific report, that shows vaccines cause whatever type of negative reaction. I'm about to be a father.

That's really a shame because you have unwittingly been trading a run-of-the-mill flu or just the measles, for loading up your or your children's bodies with cancer and other deadly viruses, a destructive bacteria, a chemical selected to damage fertility, and with synthetic DNA that threatens to damage your own DNA - the biologic code for your existence.

As far as I know, Cancer is not a virus. Aslo what destructive bacteria? A chemical selected to damage fertility? That's a bold claim, what chemical?

The story seems full of holes at best, without providing any sources for it's claims.
...oh, and they're tons of grammatical errrors, like it wasn't even proof read.
edit on 4-12-2011 by becomingaware because: I don't MUST have to fill out anything sucka!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
some things don't mix. profit and health are one of them.

That's right. The term is called "conflict of interest". They get around it by tricking people into thinking they need huge profits for research.

The fact is. we now live in an era where it is in big pharma's interests to make us sick rather than to cure us and have us healthy.

The government here blackmails the poor into getting their child vaccinated now. They take away family assistance payments if you don't have your child vaccinated.

This desperation to get pharmaceutical products inside us is increasing.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

As far as I know, Cancer is not a virus.

Somehow that makes it ok to put it in vaccines?

here's the vid where the deceased Head of Vaccines, Maurice Hillerman, makes his 'confession' on tape.

The story seems full of holes at best, without providing any sources for it's claims.

maybe you aren't looking hard enough.
this story CAN be validated.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This is very Sorcha-esque.

Source is BS.
No citations.
Zero cred.

FEAR-MONGERING AT ITS 'FINEST'.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

are you even looking?

almost every claim is backed up albeit by a youtube clip.

this is not your average Sorcha Faal bullsh*t..

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

As far as I know, Cancer is not a virus.

Somehow that makes it ok to put it in vaccines?

maybe you aren't looking hard enough.

First of all. I didn't say that " It's ok to put it in vaccines". Don't put words in my mouth, It pisses me off.

bighealthreport.com...

That’s really a shame because you have unwittingly been trading a run-of-the-mill flu or just the measles, for loading up your or your children’s bodies with cancer and other deadly viruses, a destructive bacteria, a chemical selected to damage fertility, and with synthetic DNA that threatens to damage your own DNA – the biologic code for your existence.

There's another site with the same story, but again its from Salem news,

..I did rewatch the video more thouroghly and what he said about some vaccines with the virus' , caused cancer in hamsters. That raised my eyebrows a bit. ..although it's voice recording, overlapped on some other video of the doctor.

Still looking but I'm tired. Like I said, I'm about to be a new father. I'm not trying to debunk this, I'm just looking for soild proof.

edit on 4-12-2011 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I did- and I even watched several of the videos.

I'm not totally discounting the dangers of vaccines- it's fact that they can cause a wide range of serious health problems/diseases/side-effects/even death- albeit VERY rare.

I don't get flu shots- have NEVER had one in my entire life.
And guess what...
I have NEVER had the flu.
Or strep throat.
Or Mono.
Or Pneumonia.

Only the occasional common cold.

And for the past 6 years, I've been working with children of all ages for 5-8 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week.
in other words, I'm exposed to LOTS OF COOTIES! lol

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

First of all. I didn't say that " It's ok to put it in vaccines". Don't put words in my mouth, It pisses me off.

never meant to put words in your mouth but you made i seem like it's no big deal to find cancer in vaccines.
that's why i asked.

i don't care if cancer is a virus or a cookie for that sakes, it shouldn't be in vaccines.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

The scum that run things in this world need an overhaul. We need to remove them all and get back to having proper doctors, not doctors that type a few sy,toms into a pc and it tells them what is wrong with you(crap in, crap out) no more of this BS, we need to kick ass now, i just wonder how much longer we can all take this? I am getting close to my limit now, i know that much.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

never meant to put words in your mouth but you made i seem like it's no big deal to find cancer in vaccines.
that's why i asked.

i don't care if cancer is a virus or a cookie for that sakes, it shouldn't be in vaccines.

How the heck did you get from what I said, that I made it seem thats its no big deal to find cancer in the vaccines?

By the way he didn't say that it was in the vaccines. He said, after giving the vaccine, it may have caused cancer. There's a difference. Alot of things cause cancer. The article in the OP suggests much more sinister intentions, than what the doctor spoke of in that video you provided.

Off to bed now. Our baby shower is this afternoon, I need to sleep.
edit on 4-12-2011 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

obviously i didn't read well enough, i'm at work right now.

migbt be the cause, please accept my apologies.

have fun at your baby shower btw!
congratulations.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Where my peeps at... the ones that are gonna call this out for what it is..FAKE. Vaccines are what make the world go round. Vaccines MAKE you have babies. How do you think jesus was born. And there is a vaccine for everything including cooties, dumbness, etc. Only reason why ATS is still around is cause there is not one to deny ignorance ......yet.

Now in all seriousness if you do want some proof that vaccines cause harm, look up kids getting polio from the vaccine. There are also rumors of the most recent cases of whooping cough fatalities being from the vaccine as well.

To the poster that cited the number of vaccines for kids today, can you please provide a source. Or better yet if someone has a source that has how the number of vaccines has increased since i think it was 1979. I did not know it was up to 55 now though. sheesh. Found this one, but it only goes up to 2009, but all the way back to 1940 www.chop.edu...
edit on 4-12-2011 by scoobdude because: found a source

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join