It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL the Vaccines Are Contaminated - Every Last One of Them

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
Link for proof? Don't spread gospel as fact unless you have the facts to back up your gospel.

How many people were crippled or killed by polio or Hib before vaccination?
How many people were crippled or killed by polio or Hib vaccinations?

You will find that one number is very large, and the other number is very small. If you want sources, feel free to consult VAERS, the WHO, the CDC, PubMed, or the memory of any person who lived in the civilized world before vaccination or in certain regions of the developing world today. The idea that these vaccines have caused more harm than good over the past several decades is so absurd on its face that it does not merit a detailed refutation; I can safely place it in the same orbit as the idea that the moon is made of green cheese.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
If vaccines contained cancer cells, our bodies would recognize those cells as foreign and it would, most likely, train our immune response to actually destroy that particular cancer.

This is how the immunization process works.

If the AIDS virus was innoculated into hundreds of thousands of people, there would be no ethnological groups that would be at higher risk, and no activities that could constitute a higher risk.

Injection would equal infection.

It would be so fast and vast that it is likely that the United States would be a wasteland now.

But AIDS started slow, through particular communities and was most notable where specific activities were frequent.

Scientists could trace the chain of infection back to the first case and on to each subsequent case.

Those infected were predominantly adult homosexual males, adult Haitian males, Heroin users or Hemophiliacs (remember the 4H club), all of whom who would no longer be receiving immunizations at their age.

The idea that AIDS was in an immunization is easily disproved by its history and spread.

The article and the linked videos are therefore, provably, BS.

edit on 4/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

There are studies and stories that say otherwise. Please at least provide a sketchy link so we can counter or confirm with more sketchy links.

Two sketchy links found quickly with a Google search:

www.avert.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
For the past week I've been using ATS every day buffing up on alternative news. Seeing more and more threads on how screwed we really are is beginning to frighten me a little.

Talk about events to family members and all I get is laughs and getting called crazy. Funny how people, even when shown proof, can still be blinded into thinking their lives are safe. Because you know, we're getting rid of all those terrorists. Sorry but a war on terror will never end. Its an unattainable goal. Hell, most of the terror is fabricated by a select few anyways.

Truly scary about Vaccines. I won't be getting any in the foreseeable future either. Just like all these commercials I see from time to time when I bring myself to watch tv. You took this drug? Oh well this can cause -insert random affliction- call now for compensation.

Funny how so many "helpful" drugs out there are debilitating people more than the affliction they are trying to cure!

What's really going to make you queasy is when you realize there is nothing you can do about it and when you talk to your friends and family about the issues that you uncover here, they look at you like you are crazy.

Welcome to the club!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Link for proof? Don't spread gospel as fact unless you have the facts to back up your gospel.

How many people were crippled or killed by polio or Hib before vaccination?
How many people were crippled or killed by polio or Hib vaccinations?

You will find that one number is very large, and the other number is very small. If you want sources, feel free to consult VAERS, the WHO, the CDC, PubMed, or the memory of any person who lived in the civilized world before vaccination or in certain regions of the developing world today. The idea that these vaccines have caused more harm than good over the past several decades is so absurd on its face that it does not merit a detailed refutation; I can safely place it in the same orbit as the idea that the moon is made of green cheese.

I can counter that with such sayings as autism has gone up quite a bit since our kids have been required to take an increasing number of vaccines. Or lets not forget that the old sv40 has been linked to cancer. Or the numerous cases of death linked to gardisil.

And in regards to disease numbers dwindling due to vaccines....the rates were already in decline BEFORE vaccines were introduced. Hygiene and diet play a major factor in controlling out breaks. And to use your term, it is also absurd to think the human race survived without vaccines for an often argued amount of time on this planet.

And again I say, you are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

P.s. how does a newborn get hib?
edit on 6-12-2011 by scoobdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

S&F
The people behind vaccines should go to jail for crimes against humanity.

Vaccines are a Dirty Dirty Business

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join