It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ALL the Vaccines Are Contaminated - Every Last One of Them

page: 2
16
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobdude
 


the source for my claim was the artcile itself.
it showed a graph wich was from 2009.
showing that kids in the USA got 36 vaccinations before the age of 5.
in 2010 this already rose to 55 vaccinations, that is if the article is to be believed.




posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware
..I did rewatch the video more thouroghly and what he said about some vaccines with the virus' , caused cancer in hamsters. That raised my eyebrows a bit. ..although it's voice recording, overlapped on some other video of the doctor.

The SV40 polio vaccine thing is well documented. The virus itself was discovered in 1960. It was identified as a contaminant in polio (and several other) vaccines, and removed by 1963 (source).

The AIDS thing was a joke; you can tell by the way everyone laughs then Hillerman goes on to finish his SV40 story. HIV first made the leap to humans before 1940 in Africa, and it spread from there throughout the human population. There was no additional simian-human transfer in the United States, and the SIV-contaminated polio vaccine hypothesis has been refuted (source).



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobdude
 


found this:
www.cdc.gov...

at least 10 different vaccinations, some of them have to be repeated.


kidshealth.org...

another good one.

but seriously?
this can't be good?
putting all the stuff in a young body that is still under development?


edit on 4-12-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by scoobdude
 


the source for my claim was the artcile itself.
it showed a graph wich was from 2009.
showing that kids in the USA got 36 vaccinations before the age of 5.
in 2010 this already rose to 55 vaccinations, that is if the article is to be believed.


I guess I should read the article then huh


Either way, its scary and the mandatory medication crap needs to stop.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
but seriously?
this can't be good?
putting all the stuff in a young body that is still under development?

You know, measles, Hib, polio, et al. do bad things to a young body that is still under development, too. In fact, I'd say they do much worse things to many more bodies, young and old, when they are allowed to propagate.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
but seriously?
this can't be good?
putting all the stuff in a young body that is still under development?

You know, measles, Hib, polio, et al. do bad things to a young body that is still under development, too. In fact, I'd say they do much worse things to many more bodies, young and old, when they are allowed to propagate.


As long as you leave it a choice I am ok with your opinion



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77
 


This is just a ugly situation. I was born in 61, at this time whooping cough, polio, measels mumps all those nasty deseases were rampart in our society, the medical association made really good vaccines for the dasterdly deseases and america all but conquered them, adn then we became believing that these shots are safe. Know with medical association messing with our vaccines and flu shots society is afraid to take the cure, which I personally have never had a flu shot because of this fear. So we have these deseases re embedding themselves into society. I think The Man is sticking it to us in many different ways.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
reply to post by RisenAngel77
 


This is just a ugly situation. I was born in 61, at this time whooping cough, polio, measels mumps all those nasty deseases were rampart in our society, the medical association made really good vaccines for the dasterdly deseases and america all but conquered them, adn then we became believing that these shots are safe. Know with medical association messing with our vaccines and flu shots society is afraid to take the cure, which I personally have never had a flu shot because of this fear. So we have these deseases re embedding themselves into society. I think The Man is sticking it to us in many different ways.



It's scare tactics, that is what they do, they make people believe the higher ups knows best. They use the news to spread panic, and when you least expect it, thousands get vaccine d the next day.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77
 


Oh but remember... this is now considered a battlefield....

And anyone who does not comply is considered and treated as an enemy combatant.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
You know, measles, Hib, polio, et al. do bad things to a young body that is still under development, too. In fact, I'd say they do much worse things to many more bodies, young and old, when they are allowed to propagate.


As long as you leave it a choice I am ok with your opinion

That's not an opinion. It's a statement of fact. Uncontrolled Hib, polio, et al. do bad things to people at a much higher rate than the vaccines for Hib, polio, et al.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by becomingaware
 





First of all. I didn't say that " It's ok to put it in vaccines". Don't put words in my mouth, It pisses me off.


never meant to put words in your mouth but you made i seem like it's no big deal to find cancer in vaccines.
that's why i asked.

i don't care if cancer is a virus or a cookie for that sakes, it shouldn't be in vaccines.


How do they get the cookies into the vaccine?



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware
I don't trust that source.

Believe me, I've been searching for an absolute, undeniable scientific report, that shows vaccines cause whatever type of negative reaction. I'm about to be a father.


dont trust any source unless its been verified by at least two others, tho those others need not be "official".

many issues:

quality control under the influence of profit margins is one of them: the biggest perhaps.
+ mistakes
and a myopic viewpoint.

everything in their proper measure and remember, when a thing needs to be. it will be.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One of the many reasons I don't do vaccines...We all have a Immune system. Vaccines are bad.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Inject children or lose money


inject-children-or-lose-money


THE Federal Government will withhold more than $2100 in tax benefits for families who refuse to vaccinate their children.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If vaccines contained cancer cells, our bodies would recognize those cells as foreign and it would, most likely, train our immune response to actually destroy that particular cancer.

This is how the immunization process works.

If the AIDS virus was innoculated into hundreds of thousands of people, there would be no ethnological groups that would be at higher risk, and no activities that could constitute a higher risk.

Injection would equal infection.

It would be so fast and vast that it is likely that the United States would be a wasteland now.

But AIDS started slow, through particular communities and was most notable where specific activities were frequent.

Scientists could trace the chain of infection back to the first case and on to each subsequent case.

Those infected were predominantly adult homosexual males, adult Haitian males, Heroin users or Hemophiliacs (remember the 4H club), all of whom who would no longer be receiving immunizations at their age.

The idea that AIDS was in an immunization is easily disproved by its history and spread.

The article and the linked videos are therefore, provably, BS.


edit on 4/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
One of the many reasons I don't do vaccines...We all have a Immune system. Vaccines are bad.


I agree.
as adults we have the choice. I think I've had 2 in my whole adult life and I'm 49.
I'm not getting anymore, doesn't seem to do me any good and I'd rather let my bodies immune system do it's job.
And I'm paranoid about what they put in it anyway.

they are pushing the flu shot awfully hard this year, all the more reason for me the paranoid potentially conspiracy theorist to avoid it.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   


This ALONE should be reason enough to cause a revolution. It is now a battle for survival, and we are all being used as lab-rats for their sick twisted games.



Well, unfortunately we didn't like it when they tested on other non-human animals, I don't see they had much choice. And most humans won't (in their right mind) subject themselves to drug testing, so they had to get sneaky.

They WILL get their tests somehow... haha



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's provocative that's for sure.



www.whale.to...

A quote from the above link


Pass listened as Carbone described for him the history of the early polio vaccine. A breakthrough in the war against polio had come in the early 1950s, when Jonas Salk took advantage of a new discovery: monkey kidneys could be used to culture the abundant quantities of polio virus necessary to mass-produce a vaccine. But there were problems with the monkey kidneys. In 1960 Bernice Eddy, a government researcher, discovered that when she injected hamsters with the kidney mixture on which the vaccine was cultured, they developed tumors. Eddy's superiors tried to keep the discovery quiet, but Eddy presented her data at a cancer conference in New York. She was eventually demoted, and lost her laboratory. The cancer-causing virus was soon isolated by other scientists and dubbed SV40, because it was the fortieth simian virus discovered. Alarm spread through the scientific community as researchers realized that nearly every dose of the vaccine had been contaminated. In 1961 federal health officials ordered vaccine manufacturers to screen for the virus and eliminate it from the vaccine. Worried about creating a panic, they kept the discovery of SV40 under wraps and never recalled existing stocks. For two more years millions of additional people were needlessly exposed -- bringing the total to 98 million Americans from 1955 to 1963. But after a flurry of quick studies, health officials decided that the virus, thankfully, did not cause cancer in human beings.

After that the story of SV40 ceased to be anything more than a medical curiosity. Even though the virus became a widely used cancer-research tool, because it caused a variety of tumors so easily in laboratory animals, for the better part of four decades there was virtually no research on what SV40 might do to people.


No doubt the herd have been rigorously tested in the past but how much of that still occurs today? Is it possible that an unaccounted for anomaly in a process is responsible and perhaps those who were much celebrated are now too prideful? Many questions.
edit on 4-12-2011 by usernamehere because: spellinglingling



posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by scoobdude

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
You know, measles, Hib, polio, et al. do bad things to a young body that is still under development, too. In fact, I'd say they do much worse things to many more bodies, young and old, when they are allowed to propagate.


As long as you leave it a choice I am ok with your opinion

That's not an opinion. It's a statement of fact. Uncontrolled Hib, polio, et al. do bad things to people at a much higher rate than the vaccines for Hib, polio, et al.


Link for proof? Don't spread gospel as fact unless you have the facts to back up your gospel.



posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
If vaccines contained cancer cells, our bodies would recognize those cells as foreign and it would, most likely, train our immune response to actually destroy that particular cancer.

This is how the immunization process works.

If the AIDS virus was innoculated into hundreds of thousands of people, there would be no ethnological groups that would be at higher risk, and no activities that could constitute a higher risk.

Injection would equal infection.

It would be so fast and vast that it is likely that the United States would be a wasteland now.

But AIDS started slow, through particular communities and was most notable where specific activities were frequent.

Scientists could trace the chain of infection back to the first case and on to each subsequent case.

Those infected were predominantly adult homosexual males, adult Haitian males, Heroin users or Hemophiliacs (remember the 4H club), all of whom who would no longer be receiving immunizations at their age.

The idea that AIDS was in an immunization is easily disproved by its history and spread.

The article and the linked videos are therefore, provably, BS.


edit on 4/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)


There are studies and stories that say otherwise. Please at least provide a sketchy link so we can counter or confirm with more sketchy links.



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join