It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Official Debate Thread *** Anyone watching the debate tonight on FOX News? ( 12 / 3 / 2011 )

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Don't know where to find one, the Fox News site isn't streaming it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
12160.info...

its weird, it looks like an interview, not a debate.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
Good call.

And yeah, I like this format.

Pam Bondi (sp?) seems incredibly fake, but probably worth dealing with if you can get her in the bedroom.

Aaah, Pam Bondi! The girl with no income in 2010, no bank account, no checking account and with rumors of being under investigation for living off the party's AMEX card.

No Income For Pam Bondi

The same Pam Bondi that interferes in cases and is having a management crisis?

TALLAHASSEE – Eight months after she took office as a first-time elected official, Attorney General Pam Bondi is facing a management crisis replete with allegations of old-fashioned political interference in cases and a revolving door between lawyers and the companies they investigate.

Nightmare For Pam Bondi

The same Pam Bondi who opposes reducing the principal of homeowner's mortgages that are underwater and in trouble?

One of the those Attorneys General is newly elected Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. Bondi’s main objection to this proposal is Section M on Page 18 which talks about giving qualifying homeowners a principal reduction as part of their modification.

Is Pam Bondi Living In a Barby World?

edit on 3-12-2011 by greenovni because: Spell Fix

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ron paul is up next after the commercials

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

There are like 3 links on this thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The format is refreshing imo I wish they would do a little better job of keeping the candidates from swaying away from the question. Newt got grilled as he deserves and still needs to pressed more.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ron Paul is up!!!

I am really looking forward to seeing him take on questions one at a time and not being shut down by time limits. This is a great opportunity for him to get his message out. Let's hope he hits it out of the park.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Pam Bondi needs to get the # out, she looks like an amateur with a grudge, and is being ridiculous

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThetaNuRucka
Pam Bondi needs to get the # out, she looks like an amateur with a grudge, and is being ridiculous

Agreed, two headed monster there. I'm angry...I'm not angry...I'm direct....I'm being indirect....

You'd think it would be easy to read a question without sounding like an idiot every time.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Of course they come after Paul with OK bombing and 9/11..

He handled it well and when he was getting into the real reason ( blowback ) Bondi correctly cuts him off..

Hopefully this other moderator that is a const. conservative will get to the real stuff after this commercial.

link   
The way she asked him about the towers was ridiculous, clearly a biased opinion on it, questions should be read from the paper, not the heart if she had one.

link   
Blondi shoving the word Terrorism down Ron's throat. Of course. She is taking a harsh tone towards him, should have expected them to bring up Oklahoma and 9/11 yet again. Paul says violent crime, they say terrorism. Meh.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
that B*** he was talking about our false war on terrorism and she says "NEW TOPIC, we wouldnt want you to run out of time" with this look on her face like "SHUT UP ABOUT TRUTH"

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

One link to Fox news that doesn't work.

Two links to the same feed that doesn't work enough to even consider it.

It's Ok, I'll just look at highlights.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Hmm.. that sucks

I am sure the RP highlights will be up soon on Dailypaul.com

No one else has been close to impressive and you will want to watch Newt squirm.

link   
Not that I like using wikipedia for this sort of thing, but here is some info on the book Ron Paul spoke of...

The Law

link   
Paul finished strong there.

Most intelligent closing comment, IMO.

link   
they didnt ask Paul any of the best questions. really wished they would have asked him about fiat currency and the federal reserve act.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
.... did anyone else notice the guy who asked ron to keep the amendments he didnt like to a minimum....... RP is an strict constitutionalist. HE LIKES IT! wtf are they trying to make him out to be?.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

I agree, they really didn't give him the opportunity to really get going, and when he was, they just cut him off. Not that I can't blame them because they have to stick to time limits, but I would have loved to hear him talk about the Federal Reserve again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join