It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Official Debate Thread *** Anyone watching the debate tonight on FOX News? ( 12 / 3 / 2011 )

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Newt opens in a single forum with just him and 3 other moderators. One of the mod's ( attorney general xyz ) pretty much just grilled his ass pretty hard. It was enjoyable to watch him squirm.. the light also makes him look like the pillsbury doughboy's retarded uncle.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yar..

Interesting format... No bickering between eachother for once.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Man I've been searching for a thread about the debate. There isn't one. You should change your title to "official debate thread" thanks. I'm at work so I can't watch it.
edit on 3-12-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good call.

And yeah, I like this format.

Pam Bondi (sp?) seems incredibly fake, but probably worth dealing with if you can get her in the bedroom.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What time footballs on

Never mind lol hey is Ron Paul going to debate?
edit on 3-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It sucks that only people with cable can watch most of the debates. No wonder the opinion of the underprivileged gets overlooked.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Try taking a look around the internet for a faux news feed. I don't have one bookmarked, but you prob will able to find it..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
It sucks that only people with cable can watch most of the debates. No wonder the opinion of the underprivileged gets overlooked.

That was the reason for the HD upgrade! hope Ron Paul gets to debate

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

He is second to last, Romney is the last person.

Does anyone know if they will be all grouped together in the end? I don't believe it was really explained in the beginning.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yep, watching now, did not expect the one-at-a-time format but indeed makes way for a bickerless session. Looking forward to Ron Paul of course... Shame Huntsman chose not to appear, and glad they got Gingrich out of the way first.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Don't plan on watching.. I've seen enough of them to know I won't be voting for any of them.

Seems like they are just featuring one of these buffoons at each debate to see who has the better chance to get elected.

It's apparently Newt's turn this time... and i wouldn't vote for him for $1000. He's a despicable and corrupt politician, and a despicable human.

And it's not like Ron Paul is gonna get a fair shake at any of these debates.

So why bother watching? The oops outtakes will be on the internet shortly after anyway

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
live.foxnews.com...

live news feed wish I knew how to embed video
edit on 3-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Live stream

debate 12/3

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the links people

EDIT:

I am really liking this format. When the candidate is flustered and doesn't know how to answer they are really alone in the spotlight.

By the way. Santorum saying the Patriot Act doesn't violate the constitution? Does he seriously believe this?
edit on 3-12-2011 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thou shalt not keep the Ron Paul at bay tonight!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I bet this is going to be Ron Paul's best debate ( or whatever this is ) by far. It seems all based on the constitution. These clowns can't touch him on this. He should be able to pick up some easy votes here hopefully.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
OMG...Michele stole Seinfelds Puffy-Shirt!

Yo-ho-ho

link   
I wish i could fast forward through michelle bauchman.

link   
This is going to be interesting.
no interruptions, no 30 seconds and then done, Ron Paul should get a legitimate chance to answer the questions.
but i wouldnt put it past Fox News, to throw a curve ball, lets just hope RP brings his A game.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
with Cain dropping out today..hoping Ron Paul has a good showing and picks up a good majority of former Cain supporters.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join