It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Top Advisor Advocates Communism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I dont know what to say about this....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by User8911

Capitalism works great when it’s properly run.

and how would you know that? Where is it being properly "run?" You are aware that when something is being run, it is being controlled right?
Please enlighten me. How do you know it works great when it is properly run? Where have you observed this?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Wait, this is all a hoax? You mixed up different people, attributed things from one to another, and not once did you ever present anything that actually goes along with what you titled this thread.
Are you getting scared? Desperate? Why do people need to make up stuff about Obama? I thought he was such a terrible president? Shouldnt the truth work then?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
OP, this question is not directed at you specifically, rather those favoring such a model.

i have one question regarding this "communist government model" ... since it's claimed "we've never seen such practiced before" ... leaning on the side of "benefit of doubt" ... let's just say that's true.

so, if we the people own the means of production, what is the method or value used in exchange?

regionally, sugar and oil are produced in the south while grains and (used to be) manufacturing dominate the north ... so again, what is the method of exchange?

northerners are not going to travel south for sugar and oil and southerners are not likely to travel north for their grains or manufacturing (both sides would likely find ways of producing their own) however, if production isn't universal, what then becomes the method or value of exchange?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Why would I no longer have access to sugar? It is not growing in my backyard now but I can still get it. Do you think communism is against trucks?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilithWon
reply to post by Honor93

Why would I no longer have access to sugar? It is not growing in my backyard now but I can still get it. Do you think communism is against trucks?
what makes you think you'd have ANY access to sugar like you do today?

you only enjoy that luxury because the capitalist system makes it possible.
are you saying you would prefer a "ration" of sugar, if or when you needed it?

i lived through rationing in the 70s and it wasn't easy or luxurious by any means.

why would communism be against trucks?
and, what do they have to do with a method of exchange?

in case you're missing the point ... method of exchange involves TRADE ... my resource for yours. so, what's the answer?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Wait, this is all a hoax? You mixed up different people, attributed things from one to another, and not once did you ever present anything that actually goes along with what you titled this thread. 
Are you getting scared? Desperate? Why do people need to make up stuff about Obama? I thought he was such a terrible president? Shouldnt the truth work then?

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble understanding what was written in the article I linked. Nobody else seems to have had a problem except the one guy trying to discredit the article. I guess he did good because you fell for it!

I have an idea...

Read it again....very S L O W L Y....on your own without considering what anyone else had to say and maybe then you'll understand it. 

If not then there's no hope.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

I JUST asked why I would not. Is this your answer?

Are you reading that anywhere? You have yet to tell me why it will be rationed and not transported.

i lived through rationing in the 70s and it wasn't easy or luxurious by any means.

That sure sucks for you. Too bad communism and rationing are two completely different things.

in case you're missing the point ... method of exchange involves TRADE ... my resource for yours. so, what's the answer?

That is not any kind of answer. You must think that no one in communist countries ever got anything because no one was willing to ship it? Sorry but you are not actually adding anything. You are just stating old stereotypical fears based on what seems to be no facts or evidence so far. That is why I asked. Sorry you could not answer.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble understanding what was written in the article I linked. Nobody else seems to have had a problem except the one guy trying to discredit the article. I guess he did good because you fell for it!

Really? I do not see one other post that indicates they read anything other than your headline and then went on to pat you on the back for what you wrote. Only one poster in this thread besides me seems to be responding to the actual article and not your post.

I have an idea...

Read it again....very S L O W L Y....on your own without considering what anyone else had to say and maybe then you'll understand it. 

If not then there's no hope.

This is your premise. This is your case to make. If you only want to convince people that already agree with you, so be it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I JUST asked why I would not. Is this your answer?

Are you reading that anywhere? You have yet to tell me why it will be rationed and not transported.

That sure sucks for you. Too bad communism and rationing are two completely different things.

That is not any kind of answer. You must think that no one in communist countries ever got anything because no one was willing to ship it? Sorry but you are not actually adding anything. You are just stating old stereotypical fears based on what seems to be no facts or evidence so far. That is why I asked. Sorry you could not answer.

ummmm, it's not MY plan, hence i'm asking the question.
so, at this point you've established ...
you assume you'll have equal production ... check
you assume you'll have equal distribution ... check
and you assume you'll have equal access ... check
so, back to the initial question, what is the method of exchange?

when supply doesn't meet demand, rationing generally follows. historical precedent and all.
yes, you're correct, rationing is a Tool of communism ... i'm familiar.

so, any answer for the original question or is simple deflection all you've got?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Is it my plan now? You are the one who dictated how it would go. I assumed NOTHING. You have assumed that I will not have those things. I asked you to explain why.
This is the third time I am asking you to explain why I would not have those things. I am not assuming I will. I am asking you why I might not. Can you ever answer that?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LilithWon

You must think that no one in communist countries ever got anything because no one was willing to ship it?

it doesn't matter what i think ... you said there never has been a communist model in action, so which is it

are there examples of previous success?? if so, please share.
otherwise, what you are suggesting is based purely on assumption, correct?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Is it my plan now? You are the one who dictated how it would go. I assumed NOTHING. You have assumed that I will not have those things. I asked you to explain why.
This is the third time I am asking you to explain why I would not have those things. I am not assuming I will. I am asking you why I might not. Can you ever answer that?
i haven't dictated anything, i asked a darn question ... have you NO manners whatsoever?

you jumped into this conversation with support for a communistic model ... i asked for clarification of the method of exchange and here we are.

if you understand the suggested model, please explain and answer the darn question already.

i did explain. rationing is quite real and for you to pretend it didn't or won't exist is naive at best.

when rationing is employed, you won't have access to things like sugar, or bread, milk, cheese or butter anywhere near like you do today. i am telling you this from 1st hand experience.

don't get me wrong, rationing is very possible in a capitalist environment also, but we've dealt with that before. How does/would the communist model handle it?

yes, you are assuming you will. ask folks in Detroit how much "access" they've lost and they aren't even under rationing order, yet.

and, as a courtesy, i answered your question twice, but am still waiting for ANY answer to the question i initially posed and in which you clicked Repy, what's up with that?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

when rationing is employed, you won't have access to things like sugar, or bread, milk, cheese or butter anywhere near like you do today.

Who says we couldn't have intern money system even if it was communism?
This is one of the reasons communism can fail, by not give buying freedom and choice to citizens.

We are not animals, we do not want to be rationed now do we?

Although I don't believe EVERYONE should be making the exact amount of money but everyone should be allowed to spend their earned money on what they want, not rationed.

There are many ways to live in communism and keep the feeling of freedom of choice, it just as to be done right.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yeah he leaned in and said:" Mr President, the time has come."
"It's a go for our commie plan." Then Obama picked up the "red" phone and
mumbled something in Russian.
Well it was on the completely neutral, no agenda "American Thinker" site.
So it must be true.
Damn it, I hate it when our secret commie plan for America gets leaked out.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Andy wants it to be obsolete because he wants communism. Communism failed in the USSR and why would Andy want to replace Capitalism with a completely failed Old paradigm that was responsible for many millions of deaths both directly and indirectly?

The communists have come out of the woodwork since u know who got in the WH. They all seem to think that they can do it better than the Soviets.

edit on 4-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Yeah he leaned in and said:" Mr President, the time has come."
"It's a go for our commie plan." Then Obama picked up the "red" phone and
mumbled something in Russian.
Well it was on the completely neutral, no agenda "American Thinker" site.
So it must be true.
Damn it, I hate it when our secret commie plan for America gets leaked out.

So you jokingly ignore everything that Andy Stern said then you attack the source? WOW

These are the tactics of a person trying to defend the indefensible!

The Communist Party USA (CPUSA) endorsed Obama!!!!

I know it must be hard to defend something when the facts are against you. Instead of carrying their water for them why don’t you look at the reality of the situation? The surprise is that they no longer try to deny it…they speak openly about it now!!

How pathetic is it that you didn't get the memo and you're still out here denying it!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

when rationing is employed, you won't have access to things like sugar, or bread, milk, cheese or butter anywhere near like you do today.

Who says we couldn't have intern money system even if it was communism?
This is one of the reasons communism can fail, by not give buying freedom and choice to citizens.

We are not animals, we do not want to be rationed now do we?

Although I don't believe EVERYONE should be making the exact amount of money but everyone should be allowed to spend their earned money on what they want, not rationed.

There are many ways to live in communism and keep the feeling of freedom of choice, it just as to be done right.

point is, i asked and am still awaiting ANY answer.
no one says, that's why i'm asking.

clearly the current monetary system wouldn't be efficient ... they (govt) can't keep track of it now.
citizens don't "buy" their freedom, where do you get that idea from?
and yes, we are all animals who reside exclusively in the animal kingdom, otherwise known as Earth.

just because you don't want to be rationed doesn't mean you won't be ... are you paying any attention to the food shortages throughout the world? what makes you think we'll have ample supply?

rationing has NOTHING to do with what someone spends ... it is what you are permitted to receive, regardless if it fills your need or not. so, you are ok with world-wide rationing?

i don't have any interest in the "Feeling" of freedom, i prefer the real thing.
government permission is not necessary to live communally.
government cooperation is not necessary to live communally.
changing the current system is NOT necessary to live communally.

back to the original question ... what serves as a method of exchange in this communistic model?
pssssst, the Fed Reserve creates the illusion called currency that we presently utilize ... if it is no more (hence no currency) what is the manner/method/value of exchange?

***** anyone else noticing how the most BASIC question is both avoided and averted?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Where did you learn about communism? You make assumptions, ask otherst to explain why your assumptions are wrong and then pretend "I am just asking questions." You put forth the idea that there will be no method or means of exchange. I for one and very interested in understanding why you make that assumption. Do not tell me that I need to answer you first, I was not asked anything.

So, can you explain to us why you even ask that question? Why would the means of exchange no longer exist?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by seabag

Andy wants it to be obsolete because he wants communism. Communism failed in the USSR and why would Andy want to replace Capitalism with a completely failed Old paradigm that was responsible for many millions of deaths both directly and indirectly?

The communists have come out of the woodwork since u know who got in the WH. They all seem to think that they can do it better than the Soviets.

These new "commies" CAN do a better job !

In fact, maybe they already have.

Look at all the money that's disappeared !

Many elitists and commie "theoryists" in the old S.U. got rich with "communism".

I think all these "woodworkers" are getting paid too?

They don't work for free.....like REAL commies

Obam-uhh has done nothing positive for the majority of citizens,
just the old S.U.

Obamanov was influenced by that old friend of his mother's ..... Frank Davis.

Frank ("dream daddy") Davis

edit on Dec-04-2011 by xuenchen because:

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join