It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis fear ‘no more virgins’ and people will turn gay if female drive ban is lifted

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
i dont even know where to start.

Islam.

It says nothing about riding horses for woman and in this day and age, it is cars. No problem here.

Woman need a man from their family to travel with them. Islam says "travel" is any distance further than 84 Km. Most woman drive to their friends, family and work. I am guessing all of those are less than 84 Km in distance.

It is based on nothing. Nothing AT ALL. If anything, it is a sin. Writting/twisting rules to suit your needs is a sin in Islam.

That is all.

EDIT: It also says nothing about hating non-virgins. They just pull this stuff out of their a......
edit on 5-10-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Lennon once said "women are the 'n-word's of the world" and though the song was awful he had a point. I mean, how are we allies with these loons? How can they sincerely believe this? Why would this cause men to go gay? If anyrhing wouldn't they be making booty calls? Or would they prefer the company of a man to a non virgin female?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
and these are the people whom the worlds rich kiss ass and look up to for their "imagination"......

They are backwards lottery winning desert nomads who still think to their little sand box for a world view....

you can't buy common sense and moral decency.....they are the dominant gender and will not surrender their limiting mind sets for the threat of a potential power loss. They are fearful little flesh bags with the world's elite suckling at their black gold teet.

edit on 5-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Islam must be stopped.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Our way of life is better than theirs. Western civilization has given us democracy, Islam tyranny. And people like to say Islam invented algebra, geometry...that's not true, the Greeks (the founders of Western civilization) did, the idiot Arabs who couldn't figure out how to wipe their own ass without Western help stole it from them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Don't insult the proud Neanderthal people!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity"- Lazarus Long

Crazy humans!!Thanks for the post, I sure didn't see it on the news!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join