It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is proof of something very wrong with everything. RP is the most popular candidate. He is gaining followers and popularity more quickly than all other candidates.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
As Chomsky would say, the key to propagandizing a nation is to restrict the scope of acceptable debate to a very thin margin, while allowing vigourous debate within those boundaries.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andre33
What if they gave a debate.... and no one watched? This is pathetic. When will TPTB realize that every time they exclude him his support grows by leaps and bounds?

Maybe that is the intent. Look at how utterly pathetic his competition is. They are all morons of the highest order. And it seems like they are going out of their way to make Ron Paul look good. Maybe TPTB have no clue what they are doing anymore and as they near the grave they are developing serious regrets? Heck the snub by the Jewish coalition would give Ron Paul a bump, and make him seem decent to the average anti-Israeli, Democrat/Liberal.

Also the outrage at being excluded would boost him among Independents and Republicans. You have to remember that Ron Paul isn't anti- Israeli. Because in all honesty, the only people that really, really ,really benefit from US aid is the military industrial complex. As Congress tells Israel how they have to spend the money to the T.

Additionally, I get the strange feeling this isn't about Israel at all(when it comes to Iran). because a lot of the supposedly Israeli-centrist's, are really Euro Centrist's. Because if Iran has nukes or not, Israel's position would be the same(always terrified of being wiped out, conventional weapons or no).

On the other hand... To Europe, Iran developing nukes would be akin to Venezuela or Cuba developing nukes. It would be unacceptable to them as they live a far more sheltered life than the Israeli. Even look at Zionism and the history of Jew's in Europe, they have often been nothing more then puppets and scape goats of European Royalty/Nobility/"Elite" for Centuries.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This does not just show Paul is really going against the system, but also every other candidate is in the back pocket of the hypocrites. If I were to run as a candidate I would feel no sense of justice or pride if others were ignored but I guess pride and justice is not what circulates through their thick skulls nowadays.

Fighting for his country and is labelled an extremist, sounds familiar.
edit on 3-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustme333

when you classify my existance,one of education , love and tolerance; as "the Jews" I can only laugh at you; and wonder how you could actually be a member of this forum' you is Rascis t

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by orcldba1

your post was so inherently anti-semetic that it has no actual relevent worth ? :/

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the6elf

when you classify my existance,one of education , love and tolerance; as "the Jews" I can only laugh at you; and wonder how you could actually be a member of this forum' you is Rascis t

Oh don't forget I'm surely anti-semetic as well....

Sheezz, what you get labeled in here for merely posting the facts..
Didn't you read the OP??
Seems pretty open and shut that those Jews are the ones you should be questioning IMO..
Why are they singling out Ron Paul??
What do you call their actions??

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustme333

Originally posted by the6elf

Oh don't forget I'm surely anti-semetic as well....

Sheezz, what you get labeled in here for merely posting the facts..
Didn't you read the OP??
Seems pretty open and shut that those Jews are the ones you should be questioning IMO..
Why are they singling out Ron Paul??
What do you call their actions??

Peaceful and self defense! How dare you question the RACE of Jews that bar Ron Paul from THEIR debate?! Ron Paul thinks that we should be helping the Americans that are living on the street jobless instead of Israel! How dare he?! Doesnt he know that just because the Jews went through hard times that they deserve 100% of everything Americans make? That we are supposed to bow down to their superior RACE?! That we must send our young men and women to fight and die for Israel?! How dare you sir how dare you! The Jews are the chosen people!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Ahhhh, well that just goes to show who's willing to do and say "Whatever It Takes" to get into that crap hole they call the Oval Office...huh? The entire Idiot Crew will be there and they left the intelligent guy at home.

Remember, when Rick Perry stated that we should stop giving aid to everyone? Well, he included Israel too, but I guess he's just all Fluff~n~Stuff. But, when Ron Paul says it....it's an extreme view
While I am no full on Ron Paul supporter, as I am very weary about anyone running for the Presidential seat, I do agree with Dr. Paul more than anyone else currently. However, this attempt to block Ron Pauls views IMO, will only strengthen his candidacy once people start wondering:
"Hey, where's that guy who wears the suits that are too big..."?

We've all witnessed our fair shares of Hypocrisy in Government, but this just causes a meltdown for me. My final response....the RJC is nothing more than a bunch of Butt-Munching Hypocrites! Take it how you want...I could careless and you'll get no apology out of me

edit on 12/3/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Israel said it themselves that it would be stupid to start a war with Iran. You guy want to know what isn't stupid for Israel? to make American fight the war for them. Not their money, not their lives

I think this just about nails it dead on, letting Israel exert it's own sovereignty, and have it's freedom isn't enough, because they want the Goyim's blood and treasure to do it for them, it is much better for them. And every once and awhile that philosophy sneaks out into public view too.
WOW - Did he really say that

I used to think all these haters are just anti-Semites, and some are, BUT there are factions of every political stripe and group around the world that are selfish and evil. I believe the majority of Jewish/Israeli people are normal people just like everybody else, its the elite powers who call the shots that are the real problem, and this goes way beyond any nationality or religion or country.

And that is what Ron Paul is up against, can anybody at ATS see Ron Paul completing one, 4 year term as President ? What are the odds ? The only way he would ever make it, is if he had some divine help, based on the current system in place. And it will be very cool if he does get that help, but there is no obligation, unless it is integral to fulfillment of bible prophesy. Then nobody will be able to stop him, so this election is of great interest to me, because of that.

A famous religious Jewish teacher named Gamaliel once said

Now in the present case let me say to you, stand off (withdraw) from these men and let them alone. For if this doctrine or purpose or undertaking or movement is of human origin, it will fail (be overthrown and come to nothing); But if it is of God, you will not be able to stop or overthrow or destroy them; you might even be found fighting against God!

We live in interesting times.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Prove that you can be jewish without being zionist

Right now your rambeling about irrelavent nonesense

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Didn't you see the anti-zionist Jews video I posted.
edit on 3-12-2011 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Cool for them. That doesn't make it true, or them right.

Old testament says that Palestine is theirs. Explain how one can be a Jew and not a Zionist.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Zionists. Or is that ZOMGIONISTS? I can never get the right hysterical sound to my voice when I try to pronounce that word.

Anyway, when another country says "we shouldn't support America", how do Americans act toward them? Don't get me wrong, I agree with Ron on Israel, that we should be their friend and ally, but they should stand on their own feet. Giving them $100 billion when we're $14 trillion in debt doesn't make economic sense. But America would be butthurt, too. And since he is the only one saying that, he doesn't get invited to the party.

It's childish, and a ridiculous political move, but it's not OMG THE ZIONISTS ARE EATING BABIES!!!111ONEONE

/TOA

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
If the other candidates were really for truth and justice and DEMOCRACY they would bow out unless he is allowed to be there too.

They are all cowards - IMO - if they do anything else.
I mean, really, don't they WANT to debate someone polling so high? Since they are so smart and all, and have such better SOLUTIONS?

Also, if the other candidates want some effective and salient talking points, they need Paul there so they can start their mini-speeches with "I agree with what Ron Paul said..."

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
I will boycott watching this debate if they exclude Ron Paul.

Just saying.

Don't boycott ....

PROTEST !!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Because the Jews own America's Ass

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Wow. Surprising that a guy with the name "Dionysus" would claim the Jews own America.....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

America is fighting Israel's wars, and giving billions in foreign aid.

Foreign aid:
Since 1985, it has provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid since World War II.

I would say someone got America by the balls for some reason.

There are only 7 million people in Israel.

Why is Bill Maher talking about fighting wars for Israel when discussing 911?

edit on 3-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join