Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate

page: 10
120
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 


well that explains exactly why the peeps in questioned banned RP
some people don't do truth or facts

RP mentioned US law and the zionists if they followed the US law would NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP RECIEVING ILLEGAL US AID...and the whole country would croak all by its self without that kool aid


god must really love youze

no wonder Israel and Iran were conspiring together to gouge more money out of the poor americans
edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius
 


Because it isn't true?

Is the Vatican Jewish?
Are the traditional Noble houes of europe - the temporal powers of the last 3000 years, Jewish????

Why do you hyper focus on the presence of Jews, and not the many more Christians and atheists?? Is Bill Gates Jewish? Is Warren Buffett Jewish? Is Rockefeller Jewish? Are any of the Oil rich countries, in the middle east, and elsewhere, which exercise an enormous degree of influence on American foreign policy, Jewish? Is China Jewish? Is Russia Jewish? Is the European Union Jewish???

The world is much much greater,. and much more complicated then this simple and naive idea that Jews control the world.

Granted, Jews do seem to have an inordinate presence in media and banking. Are these good Jews? No. Do they represent the conventional morality taught by traditional Judaism? Hell no. If you were knowledgeable of the history of Judaism, you would know that damn near every single wealthy and influential Jew is an atheist, nihilist, or a member of a "reform" and "conservative" synagogue, meaning, they don't subscribe to traditional Judaism, they do not even acknowledge the divinity of the Torah. These Jews are simply, Jews in name only, and this allows the true elites, non-Jewish Nobility, to create the impression in the minds of the simple and ignorant, that Jews 'run things'.

There is no "Ethnic or racial" agenda. There is only an ideological agenda, which transcends ethnicity, includes every race from every religion the world over.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius
 



So simply stating that America is controlled by Jewish Banking families and the Federal Reserve which is again Jewish owned is offensive and ignorant? Please explain to me why you percieve it this way.


Let me cut in for a minute.

Do you see the "Jewish" banking families as genuine followers of Judaism?

I think they are all pseudo-Judaists, pseudo-Christians, and/or pseudo-Religious.

Things may not always be as they appear.

Like the old saying goes;

Success and wealth makes believers out of anybody, and usually cleanses all doubts.
(in their own self-proclaimed minds)

Same as failure breeds contempt and suspicion.

ETA: Just saw that dontreally maks a similar point (with better detail).




edit on Dec-04-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)
edit on Dec-04-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally
 


That is Zionism but under false camoflaugue.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Danbones
 


Again.

First show me the scripture that says they are right.

Otherwise I do not accept them.

The fact that they exist does not mean they know their own religion. Just look at Mormons.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)


The Mormons?

What DON'T they know?



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
 


This is not an answer to my statement.

I repeat. Show me where in scripture it says you can be a Jew without being a Zionist. Surely you can do this if it is possible.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


The bible.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by xuenchen
 


The bible.




good one !

what else don't they know?



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


How about you answer my question on Zionism and scripture. Shouldn't be so hard.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by xuenchen
 


How about you answer my question on Zionism and scripture. Shouldn't be so hard.



Auh... you never asked ME.

 


Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Danbones
 


This is not an answer to my statement.

I repeat. Show me where in scripture it says you can be a Jew without being a Zionist. Surely you can do this if it is possible.
 




But, It might be somewhere in the Old Testament.
Or, an edited or mis interpreted depiction.

I think I saw that reference from you somewhere?

I am looking....

edit on Dec-04-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by xuenchen
 


How about you answer my question on Zionism and scripture. Shouldn't be so hard.


Don't know where it is in scripture.

But many say there is a difference.

I have no idea.

If something is in the old writings, how can we be certain of correct interpretation?

Is this opinion right or wrong ..... I don't know.

Contrary to common perception, Jewish anti-Zionism is not restricted exclusively to the well know Jewish anti-Zionist movements such as Satmar and Neturei Karta.

There are in fact many Jewish movements, groups and organizations whose ideology regarding Zionism and the so-called "State of Israel" is that of the unadulterated Torah position that any form of Zionism is heresy and that the existence of the so-called "State of Israel" is illegitimate.

No one has had to create any antagonism between our Torah and Zionism because such antagonism exists by virtue of the essence of Judaism itself, which can never tolerate the heresy of Zionism.

Zionism is wrong from the Torah viewpoint, not because many of its adherents are lax in practice or even anti-religious, but because its fundamental principle conflicts with the Torah.

Jews Not Zionists?


Politics and Religion are a tough mix.

And, we need to be careful of the pseudo-Judaists twistings.

What is the oldest surviving original writings.

How many edits have been made?

The original concept may be lost.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Now is this the general Jewish public speaking through this Jewish Republican group or is it the Jewish Abortion Industry Lobby more specifically?

Wait a minute. I might be wrong, it could be the Jewish Pornography Industry Lobby that is putting pressure on the Jewish Republican group.

Sorry, sorry, I changed my mind. It could be the Suck the US Taxpayer Dry to Give Miltary Aid to Israel Lobby.

So many powerful Jewish Lobbies who don't like Ron Paul so few words allowed in one post.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally
 


Some things to think about:

The first true big Western bank was the Knights Templar, a Catholic militant order.

The first banking dynasties were Catholic and Italian, originating in Florence, Genoa and Venice. The Medici dynasty, Bardi dynasty and Peruzzi dynasty were the largest.

Of the current top ten banks in world, a majority of them have Catholic CEOs, but none of them have Jewish CEOs or COOs.

The head of the Bank for International Settlements, an entity that serves as the central bank to central banks and based in Basel, Switzerland, is headed by a Catholic. The head of the G-20 Financial Stability Board, also based in Basel, Switzerland and connected with the BIS, is not Jewish, but a Irish-Canadian.

The Rothschilds are a broken dynasty, broken by JP Morgan and his Anglo American Corporation which took majority control of De Beers in 1927, by Nazi Germany during World War II, which seized and destroyed many of its assets and by the French government in the 1980s, which nationalized one of its largest banks. They have never recovered.

Meanwhile, the Swiss based BIS, which worked with Nazi Germany during WW2, has been instrumental in the founding of the Euro and the European Union. Its employees have supranational status and immunity, even to Swiss laws. It has been instrumental in transforming the G-20 into a defacto world government, while at the same time making IMF Special Drawing Rights into a defacto world currency by using them as its global unit of account .



edit on 4/12/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


If you doubt the word, then you are not a follower of the word.

It's that simple.


You cannot be a Jew and doubt God's word, for Moses said it was.


If you doubt, you then are agnostic.


The word never says the land is not the Jews. It only ever says it was for the Jews.

Zionist supports a Jewish state.


Logical results: Jews can not be anti-zionists. That would make them agnostics pretending to be Jews.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by xuenchen
 


If you doubt the word, then you are not a follower of the word.

It's that simple.


You cannot be a Jew and doubt God's word, for Moses said it was.


If you doubt, you then are agnostic.


The word never says the land is not the Jews. It only ever says it was for the Jews.

Zionist supports a Jewish state.


Logical results: Jews can not be anti-zionists. That would make them agnostics pretending to be Jews.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



yes yes of course.

that's what I'm wondering about.

give us a hint......

it's in the bible somewhere.

i really don't know where.

you say here;

Old testament says that Palestine is theirs. Explain how one can be a Jew and not a Zionist.


can i get a page number or some reference.

I really want to analyze the original scripture.



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 

Scripture?
lets deal with facts shall we
deny ignorance hmmmm?

you show me a deed to the land first
then we will talk


PS genetics show the original palistinians including palistinian christians are the decendants of the original BIBLICAL HEBREWS
you Zionists just genocided them
Im sure GOD LOVES YOU FOR THAT
edit on 4-12-2011 by Danbones because: PS



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   



posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
 


All I read is more rambling.

Still waiting for your proof that you can be Jewish and not a Zionist.

I won't hold my breathe...again.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Can we get some links for Paul's views on these points.

Can't believe he would want a "No Jews" sign on the door !!!

Or are these just "figures" of speech to emphasize a different point?

Have the debates exposed this about Paul?

Wheeew.............


Ron Paul has stated that he's against the aspects of the Civil Rights Act which affect businesses. He doesn't think that the government should be able to tell a private business who they can hire or who they can do business with.

This would pave the way for any business to legally discriminate against any group of people, so a sign on the door reading ''No Jews'' would be perfectly acceptable if Paul got his way.

Ron Paul Would Have Opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964



posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Dionisius
 


Because it isn't true?

Is the Vatican Jewish?
Are the traditional Noble houes of europe - the temporal powers of the last 3000 years, Jewish????

Why do you hyper focus on the presence of Jews, and not the many more Christians and atheists?? Is Bill Gates Jewish? Is Warren Buffett Jewish? Is Rockefeller Jewish? Are any of the Oil rich countries, in the middle east, and elsewhere, which exercise an enormous degree of influence on American foreign policy, Jewish? Is China Jewish? Is Russia Jewish? Is the European Union Jewish???

The world is much much greater,. and much more complicated then this simple and naive idea that Jews control the world.

Granted, Jews do seem to have an inordinate presence in media and banking. Are these good Jews? No. Do they represent the conventional morality taught by traditional Judaism? Hell no. If you were knowledgeable of the history of Judaism, you would know that damn near every single wealthy and influential Jew is an atheist, nihilist, or a member of a "reform" and "conservative" synagogue, meaning, they don't subscribe to traditional Judaism, they do not even acknowledge the divinity of the Torah. These Jews are simply, Jews in name only, and this allows the true elites, non-Jewish Nobility, to create the impression in the minds of the simple and ignorant, that Jews 'run things'.

There is no "Ethnic or racial" agenda. There is only an ideological agenda, which transcends ethnicity, includes every race from every religion the world over.


Very interesting and you make great points, but I am not arguing if they are 'good' or 'bad' Jews, merely that they descend from Jewish families and if asked what religion they subscribe to, the answer would be Judaism. I was therefore making a simple statement instead of saying, "Jews in name only, that do not subscribe to traditional Judaism or acknowledge the divinity of Torah, own America."

The only reason I 'hyper focus' on the presence of Jews in America is because they are 'majority shareholders' so to speak, of america, Jews own the Fed, Jews own Goldman Sachs, Fox (Rupert Murdoch), WTC, Viacom, BET, MTV, CBS, Facebook and Microsoft is co-owned by a jewish man, Steve Ballmer, and thats just to name a few, Jews fund Politicians who promote their ideals, they run a little thing called the Republican Jewish Coalition which hosts live tv debates, ring any bells? and finally the support Israel has recieved from America is rather substantial.




Since 1985, America has provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid since World War II.


and that is just monetary support, Israel recieves huge political and military support from America which is unpresedented

Nowhere did i say that Jews run the world, I think you have misunderstood me.

ETA: You still havent explained to me why being called Dionisius is unfortunate, I am intrigued.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Dionisius because: because i can





new topics
top topics
 
120
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join