It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the sounds coming from the sky for most of the day/evening

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have been living on the east coast all of my life and i dont see any change at all. Where i live i dont recall ever seeing many bees or butterflies at all and NEVER saw a wasp here. Squirrels are still all over the place and have not seen any change at all as well as spiders and the usual small bugs. Many...many birds too. One weird thing, and i have only been living in my present location for a little over ten years is mass congregations of black birds at certain times but cannot say if that is out of the ordinary i would say it is not.

So no, i have not seen this.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I live in Mass.about 8 miles from the ocean in one direction in a straight line,how far away from the ocean are you?

We have around 5 or 6 bird feeders in our yard and last year and the year before that and so on and so on,we have refilled them all about once a week,all year long,but this year they are all still 3/4 full and we last filled them about 2 months ago,theres just almost no birds around here anymore.Bluejays and cardinals,for two examples,are winter birds,last winter i saw them everyday and i wasnt even looking for them,they were everywhere,but this winter i havent seen any of either,not one...

edit on 7-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Malcher

I live in Mass.about 8 miles from the ocean in one direction in a straight line,how far away from the ocean are you?

We have around 5 or 6 bird feeders in our yard and last year and the year before that and so on and so on,we have refilled them all about once a week,all year long,but this year they are all still 3/4 full and we last filled them about 2 months ago,theres just almost no birds around here anymore.Bluejays and cardinals,for two examples,are winter birds,last winter i saw them everyday and i wasnt even looking for them,they were everywhere,but this winter i havent seen any of either,not one...

edit on 7-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I am a few miles from the ocean, about 3-500 miles from you. One year you dont see many birds is not a good gauge. Honestly, i have not seen any change as far as that and there is an army of squirrels usually around and basically they are omnipresent.

As far as birds, to give you an idea, there were black birds that looked like a blanket there were so many on the ground and in the trees. They were co-ordinating a migration. Its funny because i see Bluejays and cardinals too and i dont recall seeing them in the winter though. I see them in the summer and they are beautiful.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's another 1 - sounds like the last, from what I can tell--

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

amazing! Scalar interferometry at work................check this out: www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OK I have heard exacly the same sound twice in Germany. I live in the city and at first I thought it was a jet or something, but it continued all through the night just like in the vid you posted. If it was a jet, it had to be hoovering above my block for hours. I have no idea what it could be.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67

amazing! Scalar interferometry at work................check this out: www.youtube.com...

You had me til interferometry.. although as I type it it becomes self-descriptive.
I'm listening to minute #10 in your youtube, and am trying hard to remain focussed on his lecture - which is fascinating, but tonnes of info for a quantum physics newbie like myself. I'm still impressed I can explain basic magnetic resonance in conversations, ha.

I'll google the scalar term provided; we have a synchrotron in our city; the clouds in the video I linked reminded me of scalar waves. I'm a fan of Tesla; I get the HAARPstuff:
- Why are they new sounds? - just over a year ago, that we've heard, from this area, anyway - never ever 'trumpet sounds', just to note.

- WTH has happened to the birds, or the lack of them? They used to start chirping for the day at 4 or 5 in the winter, and 3 or 4 in the summer. The skies are almost silent. The crows have moved in, but the birds grew silent before the predators moved in; related?
synchrotron

Just tossing it out there.
Thanks for your reply.
edit on 2-12-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: incomplete words

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
OK I have heard exacly the same sound twice in Germany. I live in the city and at first I thought it was a jet or something, but it continued all through the night just like in the vid you posted. If it was a jet, it had to be hoovering above my block for hours. I have no idea what it could be.

In Germany-- how long ago (about) was it?
On three occasions the last being a month ago, the jet-sounds start and of course it sounds like a jet.. it runs for a few seconds and then it stops abruptly. It always draws us outside and we have never seen aircraft in any part of the sky at these times.
Have you heard any aspects of that? - thx

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't think it's fracking. I live in frack central (North Texas) and I can see several gas wells from my backyard. I know that they frack because we've had neighborhood assn meetings with the gas company and they told us how it all works. I've never heard a thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Last time I heard them was about 3 years ago. I remember waking up at like 3 am and wondering what the noise was. The sounds I heard didnt have any breaks, they just continued through the night. I doubt the sounds are caused by aircraft, since they cant fly during the night. cant be fracking there is no gas or oil business here.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies.
I had considered fracking, as we are now fracked up the frackers ourselves, even though its barely discussed, of course.
But-- I'm sure its nothing. I'll go have a cup of water with some fluoride, cuz they said thats safe too.

Shewt, what interesting times.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

i guess fracking could be it, but that doesnt explain the weather too, and i believe its all connected........

its december here just southwest of Ft.Worth......its usually cold this time of year..........

Yesterday it was 80.........

I tend not to look at any SINGLE piece of this puzzle........to me the noises, the wildlife and the weather are all connected some how.........

Ive heard these noises here in Texas as welll as last year in TN........

Mine sounded exactly like a passenger jet was flying over........tho it seemed low , i didnt think anything of it........until about 3 min later, It registered that it hadnt stopped...........it lasted for about 2 hours.......then just stopped abruptly and echoed out.........

This was pretty much the same circumstance in both instances..........and I lived in the country in TN and in the country here.......theres no airports in this area for atleast 60 miles or so......in TN was the same........

Closest neighbors are about a mile away.........

All very odd.......

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

i guess fracking could be it, but that doesnt explain the weather too, and i believe its all connected........

its december here just southwest of Ft.Worth......its usually cold this time of year..........

Yesterday it was 80.........

I tend not to look at any SINGLE piece of this puzzle........to me the noises, the wildlife and the weather are all connected some how.........

Ive heard these noises here in Texas as welll as last year in TN........

Mine sounded exactly like a passenger jet was flying over........tho it seemed low , i didnt think anything of it........until about 3 min later, It registered that it hadnt stopped...........it lasted for about 2 hours.......then just stopped abruptly and echoed out.........

This was pretty much the same circumstance in both instances..........and I lived in the country in TN and in the country here.......theres no airports in this area for atleast 60 miles or so......in TN was the same........

Closest neighbors are about a mile away.........

All very odd.......

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Yesterday it was 80..........

We just received a 1.5 ft snowfall 2/3 days ago, more blowing snow last night, and it just finished raining for the 2nd time today.

I agree its all connected.
This is a thread from the 1st day I noticed the birdsongs had gone.. Aug. 24/11
Strange quiet, no birds today
I was astounded at the amount of replies, the amount of locations that reported the same & similar.

We began hearing the sky sounds about a month later. They continued so, that I began this thread to see if others had heard similar - again-- stunned that so many had.

Odd indeed.
edit on 5-12-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: 1 more sentence

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Any ideas on this one? From 2 nights ago.. different from the last type of sounds we taped

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join