posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
reply to post by blocula
For years! holy snappers thats freaky..!
I get totally that no one notices, or cares to, how ever that works. Some that we've told of the noises just reply with that dumb "look"
K I'll say it as its kind of related to what you stated - in '06 we witnessed "dancing stars" in the skies for 13 nights in a row. First seen
from the back deck, clearly visible to the naked eye. When contacted, the media wanted video footage (I told them to just look up - too far away to
pick up on camera (before the consumer-grade night vision cameras - they would have worked perfectly, alas)
- the airport said there were no reports
- the observatory said it must be satellites.. even though when we were standing in line waiting our turn to view a planet we saw them through the
- some thought we must have been high when we said we saw them
- ended up watching them with assorted friends each night, they saw them plain as day
- 3 weeks later was telling a friend on their back deck - friend said "you mean like those ones right now?" as there were a few overhead...
- no media picked it up, or otherwise
- fluoride in the water?
- denial is not just a river in Egypt? (that was bad I know)
But I don't know how some are aware, and others are the opposite