It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the sounds coming from the sky for most of the day/evening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I'm one of those who HAVE to know .....like if a ufo landed, I'd be one of the ones running up to it....and probably one of the first to die

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yes, UFO sounds:

Great link: mysteriousuniverse.org...
edit on 21-12-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just to note haven't heard the sounds for extended periods of time.
Have, however heard them for 10 - 15 minutes at a time, again slightly too far away to pick up decently on my equipment, anyway.

Perhaps a short jaunt to the countryside will have to be taken. We've done so to view/tape meteor showers, as well as dancing stars.. these sounds however freaked us a little green when they kept on and on and on

edit on 24-12-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I have'nt heard the rumbling sounds lately and its probably because during the winter i'm mostly never outside for any length of time,too cold here in new england.So even if their happening just as often as they are during other times of the year,i probably would'nt as easily recognize them.The car and house windows are always closed as well.But during the summer i'm outside a lot and for much longer periods of time.Thats probably why the sounds around here seem more prevalent during spring,summer and autumn...

Are these sounds coming from underground,or from the sky,or both?

I would guess that the sounds originate from underground and then echo off up into the sky...
edit on 25-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thats the challenge here - being winter, not many are out long enough to distinguish the sound from a jet flying overhead.
I'm wondering how many others are wearing earphones and don't hear a thing.
The only way I heard it the first time is with the window open, cause we smoke.

How long have you been hearing these sounds??
It just started here the day I posted this thread. That I've heard, but I am almost positive I would have heard it before by now. It can be heard at times with all doors/windows closed, but sounds so far away - not near as close in some of the recent reports.
Also - seems to be coming from the sky, although yes could be from the ground, but we never feel any movement or vibrations or anything - surely a person would, no? Mystery to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I live in Massachusetts and i hear those sounds a lot,not every day,but at least a few times a week.They may happen every day,but i'm probably not in the right place to hear them at the time.I have heard them on a regular basis for many years,"although i dont recall ever hearing them when i was a kid and spent most of my time playing outside all day and night" They seem to be coming from a nothern direction more or less.I never hear them emanating from a southern direction...

I have heard them at least a hundred times and probably more,the rumbling and distant roar slowly rises and falls during a few minutes of time passing and i know that many others must also be hearing them,but no one hardly ever talks about it,what else is new? They just blow it off as meaningless,or something they would rather not think about and talk about..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

For years! holy snappers thats freaky..!
I get totally that no one notices, or cares to, how ever that works. Some that we've told of the noises just reply with that dumb "look"

K I'll say it as its kind of related to what you stated - in '06 we witnessed "dancing stars" in the skies for 13 nights in a row. First seen from the back deck, clearly visible to the naked eye. When contacted, the media wanted video footage (I told them to just look up - too far away to pick up on camera (before the consumer-grade night vision cameras - they would have worked perfectly, alas)
- the airport said there were no reports
- the observatory said it must be satellites.. even though when we were standing in line waiting our turn to view a planet we saw them through the observatory skylight---
- some thought we must have been high when we said we saw them
- ended up watching them with assorted friends each night, they saw them plain as day
- 3 weeks later was telling a friend on their back deck - friend said "you mean like those ones right now?" as there were a few overhead...
- no media picked it up, or otherwise
- fluoride in the water?
- denial is not just a river in Egypt? (that was bad I know)
But I don't know how some are aware, and others are the opposite

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Interesting things to ponder: www.whale.to...

www.ufoevidence.org...

"Sound" familiar?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

The 1st one is just freaky.. what a read! Whats your thoughts on it?

I couldn't find any relative sounds on the 2nd link, but I think I get what you're saying.
Again I don't know, have learned that anything is possible, a never-say-never type thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would suggest that anyone who owns any night vision or IR devices scan the area with them when these noises arise.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Landslides and avalanches falling away from the massive continental shelves far below the ocean?

Subterranean earthquakes?

Alien boring machines?

Lets hope that one or all of those theories are true,lets hope thats what these rumbling sounds heard the world over really are...

Because if the earth is beginning to pole shift,or flip its axis,or both,we are all in deep,deep trouble...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just found another great link: mysteryhum.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Landslides and avalanches falling away from the massive continental shelves far below the ocean?

Subterranean earthquakes?

Alien boring machines?

Lets hope that one or all of those theories are true,lets hope thats what these rumbling sounds heard the world over really are...

Because if the earth is beginning to pole shift,or flip its axis,or both,we are all in deep,deep trouble...

We are about as far inland as you can get, and no experience in major or minor earthquakes here, (never say never), and boring machines, I don't know.
I do know we have an extensive system of tunnels here, from years of stripping our resources.

Heard the sounds again this morning, from around 4 to 5 - steady sounding - sounds most like the ones in this video, posted from another thread I came across:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

StealthyKat also has an informative thread on same subject matter with videos she was able to capture
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread787883/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-12-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: dunno whats up with the repeated non-links, and 1 part was missed, will put in new post

edit on 27-12-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: oh man, whatev - I tried! haha

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
Just found another great link: mysteryhum.com...

Yeah have been doing some reading on the Taos Hum - and if thats the same hum that is played at the very end of the video in that link, that is the hum we heard in the spring/summer 2011.

It had been explained away by an unofficial source as possibly work being done on the city water systems, often done at night (we only heard it at night).
Now I don't know.

WTH?
Thanks for that link.

Have you heard that hum?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Remember that unexplainable rumblings and sonic booms have been heard and reported from all over the world for at least almost two hundred years,as this link explains...en.wikipedia.org...

Our human life spans are really very short,no one knows how long it takes for the earths poles to shift,or axis to tilt and no one knows what types of occurrences pre-ceed them,but they have happened before and they will happen again...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
From today....everyone was outside wondering what was going on....LOUD and scary

Very similar to the sound from my video I posted last night. A very low hum that fluctuates louder then softer.

Link to my post

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The deepest cave penetration by humans is only around 2 miles...

The deepest hole ever drilled is only around 7.5 miles...

Theres around 4,000 miles from the earths surface to its core...

So we really have no idea whats going on beneath our feet...

Or who or what might be living down there...

edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Just found your thread, well thank you for posting this!

I dont envy you, those sounds are really ominuous, and eerie. I think
they would kind of creep me out if I heard them!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

For what its worth,your backgroung image is my favorite of all the many that ive seen.if only the moon always looked that large in the night time sky...

I still think that these distant and ominous rumbling sounds are from the earth starting to pole shift or maybe even tilting or flipping its axis,either way or even both,the earth might actually doing so right now and in dec,2012 might be when the point of no return is reached and actually does so in one inconceivably horrible moment...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Not wishing to sound like stuck record, the jet sounds have been almost constant - makes a huge difference in the background noises when its silent. Will try and pick it up as a recording at some point. It almost seems like the new norm.
I am undecided with the other strange sounds vids from Saskatoon on youtube - while the city is fairly spread out for a prairie city (20 mile radius?) we think we would have also heard the trumpet sounds that are posted. But WTH knows.
I also felt drawn to post on the 'no birds' thread that I heard an actual winter songbird chirp this morning for 3 seconds - so out of the norm, startled the crap out of me - something I thought I would never say..
And THANK YOU Vasa Croe for posting your videos - YES thats the sound. I watched it last night on another thread and couldn't believe the similarities. We were so impressed with the recording quality on your iphone!
Its going on right now, altho it always sounds a bit too far away - maybe sound will pick up better in the country.
A friend phoned last night to say they had heard the sounds too - and what made them take notice is when it stopped and started abruptly, just like we had heard the first time.
Thanks for keeping this discussion going. Strange times!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join