It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like I owe the NWO folks an apology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

You know, that is a good point.

And I'll be honest, I stayed on that side of the line for so long because I attributed a lot of other things that are pointed to as NWO activity to simple government stupidity or something.

But all those different things happening at once? No, that's too big to ignore.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Sir, but do not call me that or Mr. for I am a working class fool that gets by day to day by the sweet of his brow. NWO speak, a crony WTF?? this is not what a crony means www.thefreedictionary.com... friend or companion
[student slang (Cambridge), from Greek khronios of long duration, from khronos time] what i learned it to be is a fall guy, some one to step on, some one to take the blame or put the blame on, a pee on, lowest one on the step of power, one that is told to do something and does it, with out complaint.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well this thread is a good way to identify all of the people who know about the formation of the NWO.

Though i guess it doesn't matter anyway, as know about it or not we are all equally screwed!

Welcome to the underground.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It's a kick to the face ain't it OP, Too realize that this whole time you have been mislead and used as a tool by very evil people, that care more about a paper money than it's own people?

oh and whoever it was that quoted, "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist"." I completely agree. I've never been religious, but lately the more and more I learn and research, the more I realize how so much of our history, origin fall back on religon, Good vs Evil, etc. , So why would it be so hard to believe that we our being controlled by evil (beings/demons/etc) that are awaiting the return of a higher being?
edit on 2-12-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The Babylonian Talmud (Pes. 113b) says: "Five things did Canaan charge his sons: love one another, love robbery, love lewdness, hate your masters, and do not speak the truth." For almost four thousand years these five points have been the modus operandi of the Caananite heirs who today control the World Order. Yet this is unknown to those whom the Canaanites continue to rob, enslave and massacre. These instructions are a command to commit genocide against the people of Shem and Christians.

MATT 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Well, folks, what can I say? You were dead right all along it looks like, and I do apologize. As Foamy would say, "Forgive my squirrelly ignorance."

There is no NWO! Period! Where is your proof. Names, places or documentation or actual real proof that the NWO actually exists! Something that shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the NWO really exists. If you believe the NWO really exists you have fallen for the "Tin Foil Hat" brigade propaganda!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Well, folks, what can I say? You were dead right all along it looks like, and I do apologize. As Foamy would say, "Forgive my squirrelly ignorance."

There is no NWO! Period! Where is your proof. Names, places or documentation or actual real proof that the NWO actually exists! Something that shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the NWO really exists. If you believe the NWO really exists you have fallen for the "Tin Foil Hat" brigade propaganda!

www.youtube.com...

Here above link is a good start.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
The NWO is most definitely real, the question is what are their ultimate goals. I'm totally for a One World Government, if it was done as a means to propel the human race forward. But if we're talking killing 6 billion people, mind control, heavy police world etc., obviously those are our greatest fears, and I'm hoping that's all it is, fear from paranoid minds, and not the NWO's actual goal.

Dont worry, my father and uncle are part of the NWO and they told me that its probably only going to be around 4 Billion people that are eradicated.

After all, we need peasants to do all the work so we can take the credit

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

welcome to the tinfoil side, apprentice.
tell us. what was it that convinced you?
was it jay-z flipping illuminati hand-signs?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The NWO is very real. It is run by a handful of families the same ones that run the central banks. The own the money, the energy resources, they own the news channels and they own the governments. They are responsible for the wars in the world. The battles in the middle east are simply to install their central banks and control the oil.

They are responsible for creating scarcity and poverty in the world by restricting the flow of money and energy and they have orchestrated the present economic climate....

These people have a lot to answer for.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If you believe the NWO really exists you have fallen for the "Tin Foil Hat" brigade propaganda!
reply to post by phatpackage

Then they have you just were they want you...

You have to do some research they dont advertise the facts of the back of cereal packets.. Look at the recent wars in the middle east and compare it to a list of countries that don't or didnt have a Rockefeller central bank.. You will not see much difference.
Every dollar printed is a debt owned to these central banks. Have a look at what families own them. These are the same families that have invested hundreds of millions in todays terms into behavioural science... Think about why they would do that...
Why do you think zero energy systems keep going awol. Its because the powers that be want you reliant on a limited energy source so they can control you....
Maybe to start with you should watch something like Thrive. You can find it on you tube or better still even though it is a bit heavy..Human resources.
The plot is thick but it is being uncovered and I hope that one day they will be exposed and held account for their actions..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Hiya,

I'm one of the NWO folks working for a corporate giant swaying my rules over 16.000 people.
A lot of people seem to hate us because of a misunderstanding for example if you take in account that from a humane perspective 89.2% of mankind doesn't contribute anything really or is just too plain stupid to even care about. So I hope our world population extermination plan doesn't bother you too much?

Apology accepted.

regardless whether this is intended as a joke or not, how about this one: "contribute to what?"
there is no natural law that states that human beings are created to contribute.
there is kinda natural law that states that human beings are created in order to survive and reproduce. No escaping that one, I'm afraid.

While for obvious reasons (it doesn't take too much of ones time to observe the trends) I accept the idea that economical forces and their entertainment branch (we usually refer to them as "politicians") do favorite the One World Idea and on several occasions use Da Big Words - New World Order;
I don't accept the suggestions of many that this is Da Big Plan being rolled out. I don't think we even need the concept of Da Big Plan as critical sociology (trow in some evolutionary psychology and some neurobiology as that might help to get a better perspective) for example already provides us with sufficient intellectual frameworks to explain these trends and the discourses.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
So, yeah, for years I've stood on the the mainstream side of the fence about the whole NWO thing. I've tried to remain nice about it, but I did consider it a bit silly.

Well, I'm seeing what's going on with SOPA, the National Defense Authorization Act, and Amendment 1068; I'm seeing what's going on in Europe.

And, guess what? I'm starting to realize that most of the stuff I've seen NWO theorists talking about is slowly but surely coming true.

All you skeptics out there - TAKE A LEAF FROM THIS GUYS BOOK.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
The NWO is most definitely real, the question is what are their ultimate goals. I'm totally for a One World Government, if it was done as a means to propel the human race forward. But if we're talking killing 6 billion people, mind control, heavy police world etc., obviously those are our greatest fears, and I'm hoping that's all it is, fear from paranoid minds, and not the NWO's actual goal.

I tend to believe the different tendencies that point at globalization and centralization of governments are real. By some this is being referred to as NWO. For others NWO has broader or different meanings - that's one of the issues that makes discussing it rather difficult.

I oppose the idea of a One World Governments, except for the management of those things that do cross language borders, cultural borders, ethnic borders... there are some things humans do that impacts the whole thing. These require global management. Most things however require management on a much more localized base, that is, if we value variation and diversity (the key drivers of real progress).

I have this idea that it's not that hard to come up with some potential motivations driving the economical and political elites to that One World Government. Take a look at the EU and ask who's really benefitting from this unity. Ordinary people? Quality of education and healthcare? I don't think so. Now it's pretty easy to get better answers. As Etienne Davignon admitted in mainstream media: the idea was designed by Bilderbergers who went for even more profit while lowering barriers and accountability.

I would like to suggest to focus the analysis of NWO on these angles and forget about the You Will Be Chipped stuff (even if this is pretty likely to happen, not because government makes us do it, but commerce make us believe we'll benefit from it - we are so stupid that we enslave ourselves most of the time), because doing so might add to the buy-in of folks who start to understand that bankers don't use glue while they plook you but who drop their support the moment DEpopulation is the topic of discussion.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

There is NWO! Period. There are heaps of them. Exclamation mark! There are almost as many NWO's as there are people talking about it. Or almost ;-) And that's a pretty good indicator there's something wrong with the concept.

What is this NWO?
What was its meaning when Bush referred to it? Or Gordon Brown? Or so many other hand puppets (bankers don't talk about it too much: we usually talk a lot about things we wish, not things we have already in place)
What does it mean when Europe pushes "political unity"? (well, in this case the answer might be rather easy: a political unity would fasten the process of further deconstruction of social welfare and increase profits of corporations)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Where have you been all these time? We've missed you!
Glad that you are part of the bigger picture now, and yes we forgive you!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yea well after the apology should come the inevitable question or; what now? wtf do I do now? Do i bring the world to a screeching halt and jostle the world with truths or is ignorance bliss really best to perpetuate the specices?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The membership application for joining the NWO group must have been a real hard-sell a century ago.

I agree to give the rest of my life, my money and posessions toward the current agenda, so that some group of strangers a millenia from now can have more power and control than they would otherwise be entitled to.

I will not divulge or acknowledge, under dire penalty, any involvement with the group, not even upon my deathbed.

I agree to wait until the religious divisions and nationalist ideals which prevent the agenda from completion at present, evaporate on their own. Only then will I act, in concert with the Group, to assume control of whatever is left.

Oooh, Oooh...Sign me up!

NOT! ...lol

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
So, yeah, for years I've stood on the the mainstream side of the fence about the whole NWO thing. I've tried to remain nice about it, but I did consider it a bit silly.

Well, I'm seeing what's going on with SOPA, the National Defense Authorization Act, and Amendment 1068; I'm seeing what's going on in Europe.

And, guess what? I'm starting to realize that most of the stuff I've seen NWO theorists talking about is slowly but surely coming true.

(Cueing squirrelly music)

It's hardly worth a debate anymore unless you're talking with someone who can think for themselves. Most conspiracy theories are in fact true; however your taxes pay for teams of highly intelligent de-bunk experts instead of truth seekers. Anything that goes against the "New World Order's" agenda will be ridiculed and debunked but never, ever proven.

Weather right now is one of their toys and controlling and manipulating that and their play money to make progress killers in the United States and the world. The economic breakdown crisis, contracts with the DOD and the army etc. Bankrupting the world, that isn't tin-foil hat, economies are folding. The insane monetary policy that only benefits the financial oligarchs, will most certainly be used to help the flu engineers to bring about the massive death of which you speak.

Most of our politicians (cough Perry, Paulsen, Obama) get campaign bribes that dwarfs their government paychecks. They are working for their corporate contributors, Cap and Trade policy. Does going to church and reading the epistles, the "wee" people matter, really?

(British free trade), Canadians typically fit the category, they don't get anything accomplished and dumber than a box of screws.
edit on 2-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Glad you finally see things for what they are.

I do believe that a world governing body is essential for the continuing progression of the Human collective. There will be no peace on Earth until we have one group of people running everything on our planet. I just don't like how they go about doing it.

I don't believe that TPTB want to exterminate half the planet or anything like that because I believe that they want to live and love on a nice planet just like everyone else does. Sometimes they seem cold and callous because they make decisions based on the big picture and need to overlook the impact on the individual person. Besides, losing 6 billion people would be way too much of a setback for the human collective. It would literally set us back thousands of years. You see we as a species are only as advanced as our collective intelligence. I don't think there is a single person on the planet who could build a computer or cell phone or anything like that, starting with just raw elements. Those things are a product of the Human Collective. If the population of our planet was reduced to 5 million people as some suggest TPTB want. Within a couple of hundred years we would literally be living in the bronze age again. Don't get me wrong, I do believe that they want to implement population control, but for obvious reasons. Population control will not only be a reality in the near future but a necessity.

I do believe there is a deeper reason for those in power wanting a One World Government. I think that it is a prerequisite for membership to something much, much bigger than anything most people can imagine. I'm going to leave it at that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join