It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like I owe the NWO folks an apology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So, yeah, for years I've stood on the the mainstream side of the fence about the whole NWO thing. I've tried to remain nice about it, but I did consider it a bit silly.

Well, I'm seeing what's going on with SOPA, the National Defense Authorization Act, and Amendment 1068; I'm seeing what's going on in Europe.

And, guess what? I'm starting to realize that most of the stuff I've seen NWO theorists talking about is slowly but surely coming true.

Well, folks, what can I say? You were dead right all along it looks like, and I do apologize. As Foamy would say, "Forgive my squirrelly ignorance."

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm saddened by this news though
It's not something we WANTED to be true.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

welcome aboard, now that you know NWO is real, what are your plans now?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hiya,

I'm one of the NWO folks working for a corporate giant swaying my rules over 16.000 people.
A lot of people seem to hate us because of a misunderstanding for example if you take in account that from a humane perspective 89.2% of mankind doesn't contribute anything really or is just too plain stupid to even care about. So I hope our world population extermination plan doesn't bother you too much?

Apology accepted.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck

Well, folks, what can I say? You were dead right all along it looks like, and I do apologize. As Foamy would say, "Forgive my squirrelly ignorance."

Bahahaha!!!
Squirrelly wrath!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
double
please remove
edit on 1-12-2011 by spadedjuggalette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You are forgiven.

We knew you'd come around eventually but be careful, the rabbit hole is deeper than you think...

Peace

edit on 1-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Perhaps the challenge for all of us now is to see where the NWO piece fits into the larger picture.

edit on 12/1/2011 by Open2Truth because: clarity malfunction

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I didn't know the NWO was ever a theory. The Council On Foreign Relations has been writing about it for years..

edit on 1-12-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 1-12-2011 by rstregooski because: more beer

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The NWO is most definitely real, the question is what are their ultimate goals. I'm totally for a One World Government, if it was done as a means to propel the human race forward. But if we're talking killing 6 billion people, mind control, heavy police world etc., obviously those are our greatest fears, and I'm hoping that's all it is, fear from paranoid minds, and not the NWO's actual goal.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
S&F for having the decency to admit any errors in judgements.

The NWO topic is one that has made me tear my hair out, & constantly have serious contemplations about where I stand on the subject.

I think I've gone back & forth more times than a damn tennis match, on whether I agree with there being a "hidden agenda".

But every time I find myself in denial (I guess) about a NWO existing..I think about the various & numerous sources & things that point to it..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Late to the party but hey, at least you made it.
There are many who have thrown away their invitations and didn't even call to turn down the rsvp.
Oh well, when they are face down in their living room, looking at their dead dog and bleeding wife, maybe they'll see.
I feel pretty safe in my home but, I'm no threat. ... ... yet.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
The NWO is most definitely real, the question is what are their ultimate goals. I'm totally for a One World Government, if it was done as a means to propel the human race forward. But if we're talking killing 6 billion people, mind control, heavy police world etc., obviously those are our greatest fears, and I'm hoping that's all it is, fear from paranoid minds, and not the NWO's actual goal.

The new world order would be a terrible thing if it is done in the ways our current politicians and globalist eugenics are trying to do it, if global unification is done in a way for and by the people, then it will be a beautiful thing. As long as the reckless plutocracy has their strangle hold, the latter will not be what will happen. But the people have something no greedy power driven man can buy, which is faith, so I have faith when it is all said and done, the people will win.
edit on 1-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well welcome to the awakened my friend it is all true very much so. We all need to spread the truth and the story and change more people like you have come to know. Everyone should watch Thrive.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

That, sir or madam, is going to require a great deal of contemplation. Being the redneck I am, I do have a better start than most people.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Wow, thanks for posting that!, That last paragraph says precisely what is happening.
Erode national sovereignty piece by piece, work form the ground up instead of a full frontal assault.
Can they make it any clearer?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Wow, thanks for posting that!, That last paragraph says precisely what is happening.
Erode national sovereignty piece by piece, work form the ground up instead of a full frontal assault.
Can they make it any clearer?

Well the congress sure did...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I do not wish to be under israeli rule, just as I do nto wish to be under islamic rule. This reply post you made is makign me choke with anger at the entire system. You gotta wonder how deeply bad-evil these people are even from way back when theri agenda began, it is scary, wow good post to this thread

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Whenever the debate pops up over the existence of a small group of powerful individuals pushing humanity toward a NWO, I always think of this quote from The Usual Suspects:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist".

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

I do not wish to be under israeli rule, just as I do nto wish to be under islamic rule. This reply post you made is makign me choke with anger at the entire system. You gotta wonder how deeply bad-evil these people are even from way back when theri agenda began, it is scary, wow good post to this thread

Thanks I appreciate that.. But I can do much better here.. I made this video a few months back, it breaks it all down with archived videos and documents..

<<   2  3  4 >>

join