It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like I owe the NWO folks an apology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

(British free trade), Canadians typically fit the category, they don't get anything accomplished and dumber than a box of screws.
I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at here? The Canadian system works much better than the system implemented by the U.S.A.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

(British free trade), Canadians typically fit the category, they don't get anything accomplished and dumber than a box of screws.
I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at here? The Canadian system works much better than the system implemented by the U.S.A.

Accomplishing things besides zippers and more ignorance than the Trojan War??

MIT in America is where they are building robots. Sure the system you are talking about is doing similar things, but they just lack competence and brainpower.

Why do all Canadians say "Aye?" The ones I know come to America to places like radio shack because they don't have to spend 10 dollars for a package of batteries. And then bother the clerk (American) with questions like what size battery is a Double A?
edit on 2-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Then they have you just were they want you...

Now that is funny! Seriously I laughed that hard I thought you must be joking! There is no such thing!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

There is NWO! Period. There are heaps of them. Exclamation mark!

Like the sense of humor in the quote above (10/10) but the rest is just paranoid conspiracy theorist talk!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Now that is funny! Seriously I laughed that hard I thought you must be joking! There is no such thing!

You know I thought the same as you once. But the more I read and understood the more I saw.. I guess its a personal journey in live. I cant take you there you have to go there of your own accord.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yay! You've noticed! Good morning, Starshine! The earth says 'Hello!'
But seriously, though, yeah, its pretty super obvious now... The whole thing that I don't really understand is this: from a quite logical standpoint, what is wrong with a New World Order? It kind of seems to me like a good thing. Yeah, the whole depopulation agenda kind of sucks, but if you think about it, we'd all die as martyrs. It is truly in the good of nature that this would happen. Our planet is FAR over capacity. We are destroying the only planet that we have to call home
. Isn't it fair to our younger generations that we take responsibility for our mistakes of destruction and 'fix it' so to speak? And as for eugenics... Well... Sterilizing people who would only produce offspring that would be more stupid and idiotic than themselves, its a harsh fact, I know, but it kind of would be a good thing. We have all of these useless, lazy people who pop out like 6 or 8 kids and they don't seem to be stopping any time soon. At this rate, our world will be full to the brink with total inbred hick useless sob's. Can't really blame TPTB for noticing this and trying to fix it. Just sayin'...
Bring on the haterade, now, I guess.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aerielbear

I'm sorry but you make no sense. I find it incredibly naive when someone can realize the NWO is here, then say "Isn't this a good thing though?". We are not talking about some star trek loving world of free people. We are talking about a global grid of enslavement, a tyrannical CENTRAL POWER, world government that in order for to happen, billions of people will have to perish. Meaning SOMETHING is going to happen that will kill most of us, for this to be fully implemented, meaning they will have to kill most of us, and you want to be a martyr? You're justifying being a martyr for their cause? Lol. Hey if you want to be a martyr for a global dictatorship, cool! But most with logic and clear understanding of what this truly means will not.
edit on 2-12-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aerielbear

It could be a good thing if implemented in a certain way. Unfortunately, the way the tide is going, we're looking at a version of 1985.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

They don't know much about their money system.
What!........? Our money system is second to none.

In the 2008 economic collapse. Most Canadians didn't even feel it's effect. Where I live, the economy actually saw continued growth. Our Banks are more regulated and our currency is high tech.

theglobeandmail.com/news/nation al/canadas-new-plastic-banknotes-will-be-nearly-impossible-to-fake/article2068559/

Canada Rocks!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
One of the REALLY annoying things that NWO people did was to suppress Free Energy, many Free energy (zero point energy etc) inventors and scientists were silenced or worse.

en.wikipedia.org...

Probably the NWO guys are suppressing this technology, since it would make their goal much harder, controlling the energy supply represents a lot of their power today!

Thriveis a must watch documentary that summarizes most conspiracies going on right now... we must raise awareness until most of us know and things can change.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Fair enough. I see and appreciate the point you're making. The people who are the ones establishing (or trying to establish) this New World Order are total pricks. However, if the people establishing it all weren't pricks, then it would be a good thing. Enslavement and inhumanitarian treatment of citizens would not be a good thing. That being said, the over-all concept of a New World Order would most definitely be good. Opening borders, free trade between all geographical locations on Earth, bringing the population down to a size where pollution and over-all destruction of our planet/nature would be DRASTICALLY reduced and almost nullified, etc... these would all be good things. Order out of chaos. Also, I think you misunderstood what I meant by people dying as martyrs. I did not mean that we would die as martyrs for TPTB, I meant that we would be dying as martyrs for the planet and nature. The population would be reduced to a size where humanity is able to coincide healthilywith nature and those that die would be dying to basically save our planet, Earth... Not dying to help a small group of power hungry control freaks take power over everyone/everything.

But honestly, if it were led by a group of people with only good intentions and intentions to bring order out of chaos and renew our planet and humanity, it would be an amazing thing and I would have no quarrels with giving my own life to further their initiative.. And I'm sure that at least a few people in this group of NWO leaders are really trying to do just that... I said a FEW of them so don't start naming names and telling me how bad so many of them are cause yeah, I know.

And you know what? With where our world and humanity is headed right now, I do truly think that even the bad NWO that everyone pictures and that TPTB are allegedly planning, is most likely a better future for our planet than what we're creating with this direction that we're already headed in. 99% of everyone in the world are just mean and selfish, uncaring, and cold, and don't give two hoots about the future that they won't be around for and don't give two hoots about the well-being and happiness of any of their other fellow humans. Sad. Super, super sad... But very true.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Glad to have you on board. Now we can all be prisoners together. Unless the rest of the population wakes up to the fact that the few control the many, they always have, and are making it so they always will, we will be forever screwed.

Ron Paul 2012. He's a good start, take a shot accross the bow of the NWO and get this man into office.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

It is their goal, you can find their writings everywhere my friend. They want less than a billion people, actually 500 million or less. The Georgia Guidestones (created by the 1st order of Masons) plainly lay this out, as do a bunch of other writings of the globalists. endoftheamericandream.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

What do you mean by 'first order masons'? Confused a little. And I think that the Georgia Guidestones would have been a spectacular idea! .....If maybe they had been established BEFORE the population blew far beyond that number and before people got so far into the process of destroying nature and whatnot. Although, I do like other languages and accents, so maybe I'm not totally for everyone speaking one language. Although, if everyone had a working knowledge of just ONE language (as well as having their own language that they speak at home/other respective regions of said language) that they could speak with people from other regions and everyone could understand each other/ be understood, that could be cool.
edit on 3/12/2011 by aerielbear because: Fixed a confusing statement.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Double post. Sorry, my bad.
edit on 3/12/2011 by aerielbear because: Double posted reply. Please delete! Thannks
! xoxo

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
But why all the Biblical allusions? EU with "many tongues, one voice" Tower of Babel posters. The Trilateral Commission with the seven-headed dragon great seal(revelations 9). The TC whose members include: Carter,Kissinger, Bush 1, Clinton, Cheney, TEN Obama appointees. Is Project Enoch real? What gives?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

I know! But I think that those were made quite a long time ago and that current science would put the number of sustainability probably 2-3 times that many, especially if we could spread that number out with fair evenness over the continents.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pascalt
One of the REALLY annoying things that NWO people did was to suppress Free Energy, many Free energy (zero point energy etc) inventors and scientists were silenced or worse.

en.wikipedia.org...

Probably the NWO guys are suppressing this technology, since it would make their goal much harder, controlling the energy supply represents a lot of their power today!

Thriveis a must watch documentary that summarizes most conspiracies going on right now... we must raise awareness until most of us know and things can change.

Unfortunately "Thrive" is just more disinformation. Just enough truth with just enough twist to keep the sheeples occupied and busy, while they are onto the next phase of their plan. Fortunately though, their plan is coming apart at the seams. The fear you hear, is not what they had hoped for. They wanted us to be afraid enough to follow whatever they told us to do.

But, the fear you actually hear now, is theirs. They can see their fiat banking system collapsing. Their hidey holes destroyed. Make no mistake. They will still bluster and squeal and fight fiercely like the cornered rats they are. And don't get angry. Most of them were simply following what they thought was how the world works. Love and forgiveness is going to be the new zeitgeist. Pity is probably the most appropriate emotion they warrant.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

I do believe there is a deeper reason for those in power wanting a One World Government. I think that it is a prerequisite for membership to something much, much bigger than anything most people can imagine. I'm going to leave it at that.

And I think you are exactly right! 99% of those who believe in the 'NWO' do NOT believe it is anything but a human agenda set forth and perpetrated by a few families. But let me ask them this: How likely is it that mere men have been able to construct and maintain this agenda for so many decades, if not centuries?

Is it really even feasible to believe that a handful of mere men, patriarchs of these said families, have been able to control and manipulate the agenda they developed a century and more ago? Really, they have managed to keep this on the right track from beyond the grave, even til today? I don't think so. It is an even bigger stretch to believe that this is any MAN'S manipulation.

Okay, so I sound even nuttier than usual today......

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I do believe there is a deeper reason for those in power wanting a One World Government. I think that it is a prerequisite for membership to something much, much bigger than anything most people can imagine. I'm going to leave it at that.

Interesting hypothesis.

I've been wondering myself about the reason for this NWO/OWO. It can't be just about money and power, has to be something more. After a while it gets boring when you basically own the world, but maybe that's just me when I play SimCity

Maybe they are afraid of what we can become, maybe mankind has some sort of hidden potential.
Basically become gods, so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join