It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Red, the Blue, and the Yellow. What color are you coded ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
For those who haven't seen this video, here it is. Take note on JV's visit to the " residential relocation facility" and the friendly reception he got there. It's long so take you time with it.

www.youtube.com...

Take a peek at 15:00 minutes into the video, sit back, enjoy, and consider.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
According to procedure, they will come to your house and take you. Then they will take you immediately to a triage station and force you to have some kind of vaccine and then they will place you in a center. When people fear immediate death by some horrible deadly flu, suddenly, the government looks aweful sincere and friendly.

Who? How many of them are there to accomplish this?

What ratio of "us vs them" could be tolerated before chaos would be the eventual result?

Just look at what happened after Katrina!

No way the government has their poo together to do something like this.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by Fromabove
According to procedure, they will come to your house and take you. Then they will take you immediately to a triage station and force you to have some kind of vaccine and then they will place you in a center. When people fear immediate death by some horrible deadly flu, suddenly, the government looks aweful sincere and friendly.

Who? How many of them are there to accomplish this?

What ratio of "us vs them" could be tolerated before chaos would be the eventual result?

Just look at what happened after Katrina!

No way the government has their poo together to do something like this.

You would have to read my posts above to see how they would do it. There would be little resistance, and with the entire communications grid shut down, parts of the nation wouldn't know before they were finished. There are groups in the US such as militia types but they're all infiltrated by now.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
While visiting a friends house for Thanksgiving. I saw two of the red dots, both on the outside of opposite windows on the house. Creeped me the hell out but I didn't say anything because that would have opened a massive amount of cans with lots of infected worms..
I've never seen any dots or markings on my residence.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ok what if I have a pink dot on my mailbox, dose that man they will take me to bed bath and beyond.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Everyone go to office max and buy a pack of colored sticker dots!

Go go go!! Yellow & Pink for everyone!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
We have 2 windows with red dots as well, the stickers are passed out by the fire dept. at the kids school during fire awareness week.

The fire dept. trains to go to those windows first in the case of a fire, they are the kids rooms.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The newest and most impressive prison of the future CCA boasts among other things, the idea to retrain prisoners to be what is expected of them. The prisoners are classified and you will notice at 28 seconds into the video that some prisoners are wearing blue prison shirts while in the next frames, some are wearing yellow. It also shows a re education center complete with teachers etc. These places are know as "residential complexes". Of course what is not seen here is those who wear the red attire. They were not shown in this video. But it doeas show what I have been talking about. FEMA will take control of all of these facilities in the event of a national emergency.

www.youtube.com...

Also, the red dot code has now been replaced with "Fusion Centers" where all data is tracked and sorted etc. Most subservience is as easy as CC camaras at the easy pass toll booth, stores, ATM machines, cell phones, and other devices, even you own car. So we've come a long way from the dot method.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I want my colour to be GREEN

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Nothing new here.

I've read that it's fear-mongering and there's no truth in it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Im at my moms and her mailbox has a white dot was that to warn the people that I would be hear for Christmas? Yeah that must be it. Merry Christmas same time same place Next Year!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

lol, why would they "mark" mailboxes
they'd have a supercomputer have various satellites around the world that over an amount of time would monitor and "mark", electronically, every individual or most likely pick a certain group, or city and take them away, slaughtering the rest of humanity. sweeeeeeet

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I am an unknown colour.

I am an undiscovered colour. The colour of Jesus.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
While visiting a friends house for Thanksgiving. I saw two of the red dots, both on the outside of opposite windows on the house. Creeped me the hell out but I didn't say anything because that would have opened a massive amount of cans with lots of infected worms..
I've never seen any dots or markings on my residence.

Like in the Old Testament, using blood on doors as a mark in Ancient Egypt. It would be easier to mark those whom you would want to keep around. it is far more efficient to look for what you want then sorting through the varying degrees of what you don't really want.

The incompetence though could all be a ruse. You have to remember that it is easy to pretend to be intelligent, but it is a very difficult thing to pretend to be an idiot.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by twinmommy38
We have 2 windows with red dots as well, the stickers are passed out by the fire dept. at the kids school during fire awareness week.

The fire dept. trains to go to those windows first in the case of a fire, they are the kids rooms.

Sorry, but that stopped me dead in my tracks! I went cold.......so now everyone knows which room your kids sleep in?! Are you mad!

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join