It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Red, the Blue, and the Yellow. What color are you coded ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You seem to be confusing your email inbox with your postal mailbox. Or am I mistaken? Surely no one is that retarded.

They don't need to put stickers on your mailbox, they have a GPS waypoint for everyone's front door from the last "census". Smartbombs don't see stickers, anyway, they just go by GPS.

That "conversation" that you posted with a "tech" is a little strange. Surely you can tell that those are computer generated responses, like a spambot? You were chatting with a robot. I would think that is obvious. Do you also think those emails you get from random girls that want to send you their pictures are real? No one is that retarded.

Right?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I just came here to say how excellent I think it is that finally a thread like this has zero flags.
I'm addicted to giving flags to threads that have zero flags, as long as the threads original post has SOMETHING at least A LITTLE worthwhile in it. The best thing I can say for this one is, maybe the thread author didnt know it was a hoax and maybe they and others who come through here will learn something... Well, actually, the BEST thing about this thread is the zero flags... But yeah.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well Im assuming that if the FEMA color coding and world domination scheme is really going on then so is internet monitoring of sites like these by the same people, so, Id like to officially mark myself down as RED now. You see, I dont believe in murder but I do believe in self defense. Or in this case, brutal murder by self defense. Come get some b1tch3$!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I am on the red list for sure and for the following reasons...
1.I am a christian
2.I have a C.C.W. license
3.I own guns
4.I support Israel
5.I know someone who was on a terrorist list.
6.I am a member of a conspiracy theory website.
7.I am also a Bible reader.
8.I tend to bash islam.
9.I am not politically correct.
10.I won't go down without a fight.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ADMX101

that was pretty funny...

Like others have said this has been going on F-O-R-E-V-E-R...I don't have any dots anywhere on my house or mailbox. We just resided and did the gutters so I know ever nook and cranny on this joint. Sorry but this has to be the dumbest rumor ever started.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Easy solution!!

Get rid of the mailbox!! Voila, safe!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So, I just bought and installed new berber carpet, I was laying down on it, trying to enjoy my investment. Then the next thing I know, I look over! And there it was! A red thread! omg omg omg omg

If you are reading this message, it means you are too late... no need to send help, just prayers

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The article went on to say that houses and/or mail boxes were receiving color dots to indicate to rapid response teams where to go, and where to avoid. I checked this out in my neighborhood and found it to be accurate.

No dots here in Texas. Maybe you should move

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here is my mailbox. I guess my goose is cooked.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

OMG You are SO screwed! Maybe you should place a small white flag on it, so that maybe they take it easy on you.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Oh, let's see here. My ways, my Sovereignty, the way I talk about the powers that be in here, and elsewhere, my American Flag decals...Red as they get, I reckon. From my cold, dead hand on the gun, fella.

In death I will be much stronger.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Supposedly there were tags on the back of road signs that were written in foreign languages so the U.N would know where the nearest hospital, jail, et cetera was when they invaded the U.S.

For a "Speaker Of Truth" you really don't have your facts straight.It was not "foreign languages" on the back of street signs-it is reflective markers or "tacmarks" to show foreign troops where the nearest helipad,hospital,jail,etc is (that part you got right)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So if you're looking for foreign languages on the back of street signs it's no wonder you've never seen them....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yellow Sharpie Markers will be the new gold...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My mailbox has a different color on it. It is marked white even though it is painted black. A bird can often be seen on top of my mailbox defending the territory. Fortunately it still lets the mailman deliver mail.

Reminds me of other strange creatures. Earthworms in my backyard about a foot long and as thick as my thumb. Squirrels that would steal tomatoes from the garden and run up into the trees with them and occasionally drop them below. Giant spiders that made spider webs about 50 to 75 feet wide and about 10 to 12 feet high. Then a few miles from my house a giant dark colored cat that would have put me in the history books if it had been a little bit slower because I thought I was going to be the first in South Carolina to hit one with my car. I think I already live in a war zone of bizarre creatures. That bird on my mailbox is annoying though. I wonder if the postal service could put a red mark on the bird?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I am on the red list for sure and for the following reasons...
1.I am a christian
2.I have a C.C.W. license
3.I own guns
4.I support Israel
5.I know someone who was on a terrorist list.
6.I am a member of a conspiracy theory website.
7.I am also a Bible reader.
8.I tend to bash islam.
9.I am not politically correct.
10.I won't go down without a fight.

I have been doing more research into this and FEMA calls the institutions " Residential Relocation Centers ". And while you or I may not be on the actual "red" list at this time, from I was to understand, the dots were a hoax by someone, however, I stand by my statement of internet/cell phone tagging. Of the reports I have read, how it would work is that they would have a national emergency so that they could take control of all communications. They would use a swine flu type scare or some other made up thing like that. Then people would be told where to go for their own safety and so most will gladly jump on the buses and trains to who knows where. Once there they would classify use through asking questions, and then that's when you get tagged a color. So if they ask you if you believe in God and you say no, they tag you yellow and send you home. Of course, you won't deny Christ so you get to stay to go to some other facility. They will do this for political and other reasons as well and so purge the nation of undesirables.

So keep your eyes open for the next fake pandemic, or when they want to give the next rounds of special flu shots to the national populace. The Swine flu " Pandemic" was a dry run. The other people who want to just say that I'm too paranoid, well, they will probably believe what they're told and jump on the bus. In my next post is a bill of congress to further create more installations, or "residential relocation emergency centers".

edit on 5-12-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Please read the following congressional house bill ( H.B. 645 )

www.govtrack.us...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The logistics behind such an operation would be impossible to implement. There's too many people, too many guns, and too many paranoids/anarchists/patriots who would have a field day with this supposed authority trying to get us to go to X facility for our well being.

Too many people have seen schindler's list to fall for that one.

All I can say is that here in Texas, we have over 25 million strong, so I reckon that means we've got at least 100 million guns, and 10billion rounds of ammunition.

It's just not going to happen, period.

To add, it seems obvious the NSA is monitoring all communications. It's called total informational awareness. It seems intuitive that supercomputers run through every text message, and phone conversation through a filter of sorts. If you acquire enough red flags, they bump you up a level in priority. Once you get enough heat, you get monitored by real humans. This seems to be logical.

Still, they're really only concerned with hardcore individuals who are worth their time.
edit on 5-12-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

The logistics behind such an operation would be impossible to implement. There's too many people, too many guns, and too many paranoids/anarchists/patriots who would have a field day with this supposed authority trying to get us to go to X facility for our well being.

Too many people have seen schindler's list to fall for that one.

All I can say is that here in Texas, we have over 25 million strong, so I reckon that means we've got at least 100 million guns, and 10billion rounds of ammunition.

It's just not going to happen, period.

It would work like this. They would start by inventing a deadly flu scare. They would look like rescuing heroes to the nation. The emergency alert system will tell people to rush to the centers for help. No need for guns or war because everyone has been told that they are only trying to help the sick. Remember, there was no swine flu, it was a weak strain but they hyped it into a world wide Pandemic frenzied scare. masks for everyone. The only people who mostly died were the ones in Europe who took the poisoned vaccines. More people died in the US from the regular flu (36,842) than from swine flu (480).

Now, once they get people cooperating they can go full steam ahead. They will send many people off to these facilities and the people will go willingly. No guns and no resistance.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I get how this could theoretically happen, except do you realize that like what...20% trust our government at this point? I think that most people would rather stay with their local communities, board up for a bit, or do ANYTHING other than let the feds tell them they must relocate.

I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I get how this could theoretically happen, except do you realize that like what...20% trust our government at this point? I think that most people would rather stay with their local communities, board up for a bit, or do ANYTHING other than let the feds tell them they must relocate.

I could be wrong.

According to procedure, they will come to your house and take you. Then they will take you immediately to a triage station and force you to have some kind of vaccine and then they will place you in a center. When people fear immediate death by some horrible deadly flu, suddenly, the government looks aweful sincere and friendly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join