It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two lesbians raised a baby, and THIS is who they got

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Not at all. I can not help it. Seriously, I have no idea how politely and how often it has to be said.

I used the stabbed analogy because I imagine it would be a rather unpleasant experience and while sex with a woman would be less painful, you can understand that I would not enjoy the experience and if given the choice between heterosexual sex and being physically hurt I would only abstain from sex entirely.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

So you are imagining it in your head. Unless you have tried it you cannot know that.

The whole reason your gay it seems is because you have made an assumption in your head that you won't enjoy it.

If you had a sexual contact with a woman then I think you would probably start lusting over woman instead of men.

The only reason you currently prefer men is because that is the only sexual side you have ever experienced.

Being gay is not normal and I think this is the reason so many people claim to be gay. Because they never had a sexual experience with a woman. In fact I think I have just solved this whole riddle.
edit on 4-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I know many gay people that have tried it and it revolted them. They did not enjoy it and it did not make them happy.

Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?

edit on 4-12-2011 by Garfee because: sp

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

I know many gay people that have tried it and it revolted them. They did not enjoy it and it did not make them happy.

Maybe they had a bad experience or got with an unattractive woman? There are plenty of absolutely beautiful woman out there and I don't see how it could possibly revolt them.

Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?

edit on 4-12-2011 by Garfee because: sp

yes I have and not ashamed to admit it. It felt good in a sexual way but felt wrong morally shortly after the experience happened, this was my conscience coming into play. I knew it was wrong but did it for sexual pleasure of having another persons hands touching my genitals that were not my own. The only reason this experience happened was because there were no woman in my life and I was sexually frustrated. I think every man can have a sexual urge to be with the same sex atleast one time in there lives, but this doesn't mean one should embrace this urge.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You can't understand why homosexual men don't find women attractive because you are not homosexual.

I wonder if it's possible that sexuality is a matter of degrees. A crude example perhaps that on a scale of one to ten, a person can be at either end of the scale or anywhere in between.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by eleven44

Please keep in mind that everyone cannot watch videos on the net, including myself. So, unfortunately for me, I have no idea what the young man has to say about his view on being brought up by a lesbian couple. I am interested and would like to know.

Could you perhaps give a small description?

Ta.

You shouldn't really need to ask. It is both sloppy and lazy to post videos - any link in fact - without some comment or precis.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I wonder if it's possible that sexuality is a matter of degrees. A crude example perhaps that on a scale of one to ten, a person can be at either end of the scale or anywhere in between.

I've often wondered about this myself. Not just sexuality but gender characteristics. For instance I am not a girly girl (though I have never had the slightest inclination towards other females, not even a day dream or a fantasy).
And in terms of 'girlyness with '1' being the ultimate and '10' being 'mannish' I would put myself at '6'.
I think the same in reverse applies to men.
edit on 4-12-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

I don't think you can honestly claim to be homosexual though because you've never tried it with a woman so for all you know you might not even be gay.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Garfee

I don't think you can honestly claim to be homosexual though because you've never tried it with a woman so for all you know you might not even be gay.

I can see how this makes sense to you from your perspective.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't look at this whole gay marriage thing from any other perspective than this: what right does the government (any government) have in telling us how consenting adults should live their private lives?

And how on Earth can homosexual marriage "damage the family"? I am a man married to a woman and we have two grown children. If you choose to marry someone of your own sex, how is that going to force my family to break up?

What is really ironic about this whole thing is that most of the people whom I see so adamantly against allowing people the right to marry whom they choose -- and who are in favor of draconian laws forbidding such -- actually consider themselves as "limited government" advocates!
edit on 4-12-2011 by lftheria because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ive never been sexual attracted to another guy, but I did some stupid things in college. I really don't think its a big deal.

I feel like gays are just people, And they should be able to be who ever they want to be.. Just like I can be who ever I want to be. Its not like they are asking for much... just for a little respect

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Also my brother used to be really homophobic.. like noticeably so.. Which I thought was Odd because why just hate on gay people for no reason?

Turns out my little bro is a flaming little princess. Hahahahaha

It just shows the only ones who have a problem with gays... are actually gay and in denial.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

I can see how this makes sense to you from your perspective.

I don't see how it makes any sense at all actually. That would mean that any straight people who haven't tried sex with their own sex might not be straight, and in fact could possibly be gay - as if!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by marsoc
Personaly I still do not agree. The question is, is he a homosexual now because his parents were? does that make an influence? To me if so, that is a threat to humankind. Everyone should take offense to the promoting of eradicating the human species; it might seem crazy now, but like global warming and the environment, having a growing pop of homosexuals throws off the balance of nature. People tend to think in small circumstances, think larger with everything. Really?! promoting the existance of threating our civilization?

Gays are loud and proud. They are a very vocal minority. They'd like everyone to think that half the population is gay just like them, but the facts bear out a very different reality. Even though I don't care if someone is gay or not, I really wish they'd shut up about it.

As a gay person myself, I somewhat agree. Sometimes I feel like "oh, enough already." But gays aren't the only ones who do that. Any minority who is trying to gain ground, rights, etc, will end up overdoing it. But it's natural really. When people rise up from opression, there's always a back load of anger and resentment, and there's no way for it not to spew out very strongly. The trouble is when that positive spirit of liberation feeds upon itself too much to the degree where it becomes obsessive and turns into a permanent anger that never gets healed. Like I know gays that are still SO pissed that it's like they can't admit that ANY advances have been made. But as I say, this is common in any kind of liberation of any minority.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

I am willing to concede that it is possible that there was some outside influence between birth and around 3 years old that I do not recall and that I was in fact not born homosexual

I cannot do that as I would be being dishonest with myself, I know God exists creation itself is proof that God exists. God is waiting to have a personal relationship with you too. Do not think I am being judgemental I have had homosexual urges in the past myself.

Being gay can be cured through Jesus. It is essentially just a battle of lust against the flesh. You can overcome it, and become straight if you truly put your heart into repenting. Being gay is oh so not right, why do you think males cannot reproduce by them selves? Because human males were not designed for getting with other males.

P.S: Was you abused as a child? If that's the case then I am truly sorry you had to go through that.

NEWSFLASH: it's just been discovered that you can have a relationship with God no matter what gender you are. Also included in this new, breaking news is that animals too have a relationship to God. And on a side note, it's been noticed that EVERY SINGLE species on Earth practices some form of homosexual behavior and it's only humans who judge each other about it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

So you admit you are only gay because you want to be gay and not because you can't help it? You understand your basically saying that by using the being stabbed argument as being stabbed is not a normal thing people do in society, but a male getting together with a female is...

Furthermore how do you know you are gay if you have never tried it with a woman? Maybe you would prefer it but you won't know until you try it.

Few people, if any, can control if they're gay or straight. Just because someone doesn't mind being gay does not mean that they're being gay "on purpose." They are just accepting themselves and realizing it is no problem. It's really your very limited perception of what you think is possible and "right" that causes you to say someone SHOULD have a problem with their own homosexuality.

I don't particularly believe that people are "born gay." There is NO proof that there is anything that physiologically causes someone to be gay. There is also no proof that being heterosexual is some kind of default state, physically or psychologically, that someone is born into. If you look at the whole of human societies, and the animal kingdom, you really have no choice but to see that homosexuality is an innate part of nature. This was so LLOONNGG before the bible was ever written.

I really fail to understand how you think "God" is the one who says homosexuals are so bad, when the Bible has been written by MEN, and then translated umpteen times - oh and many sections of it completely omitted - and then generations of people stamping their own opinions on it and handing this down through the ages until all you're really left with is a manual judging other people, when the book tries to tell you not to!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I imagine that this scenario does happen quite often. Homosexual couples can in fact raise children properly. However, I would give the kid a lot of credit because I'm sure he had to handle quite a bit of adversity due to the sexual orientation of his parents. Just because he turned out so great, doesn't mean that this is the rule , more than likely, its the exception.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiesOfEden

This is the same thing homosexuals are doing every day when they try to make excuses for there sin. Deep down they know being gay is unnatural and wrong but there sexual urges convince them otherwise. They are essentially in a constant battle against there flesh. They turn there backs from God because "The desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh" (Gal 5:17). The bible encourage us to walk in the Spirit and not carry out the desire of the flesh as they are opposed to each other. Our bodies have strong desires which tempt us the only way to over-come this temptation is to flee from sexual immorality and put your trust in our Christ Jesus.

Being Gay is not normal... It is a terrible thing for a kid to grow up without one biological parent. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. America has always been about Family Values... Sadly this is fading away and is one of the biggest reason america is slowly drifting away from the constitution. The Family is what built America and made it great, without it the states would be nothing they are today.
edit on 2-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

See, this is what I fear I can't and will never understand
; how Christians and other followers of Jesus can seem to believe so ardently in that little book and set store by every thing in it but when something in it doesn't agree with their oh-so sensibilities they must twist it around to mean something utterly and COMPLETELY different.

God never said a single bloody thing about homosexuality in the bible. Not one. I don't know what verses you all feel the need to read far too much into and con-volute until it's hardly recognisable but I find it quite intriguing how they preach that you cannot follow the teachings of the bible and Jesus and pick and choose what you believe and agree with and what you do not, yet it seems to me like there are many inconvenient truths in that sacred tome because every little thing about humanity that doesn't strike your fancy you find some way to take something from the bible and twist it so that it sounds like God has covered just about every topic under the sun and moon that you don't like.

Homosexuality exists in well over 1500 species on this Earth [this is a proven fact], species that apparently God created. Are you saying that somehow it is acceptable or excusable in them but not in us? Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y? Your God says plenty of times that each and every last human being is a child of God and beloved in his eyes. Each and EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. According to your very religion, you don't get to pick and choose which ones are and aren't. Pointe blanc.

Homosexuality=Over 1500 species
Bigotry, hate, intolerance, prejudice, and general ignorance?
Only one.
So much for evolution.

This is probably the best and most relevant post about this. And I would only want to add that if anyone thinks that the bible is pure truth and should be followed to the letter, then why are you wearing clothes made of more than one fabric? Why do you shave your face? Why do you plant more than one crop in one area? Because these are ALL things that explicitly forbidden by God to do - from your one and only bible.

And yet, for what I just said, and what is said above it, I don't think I've heard one bible thumper respond to it ever.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Garfee

Seriously...this thread has become a cattle call to the ignorant.

He is not really gay because he hasn't tried it with a woman?

And I suppose you are not really straight because you haven't "tried it" with another man yet?

Geez...what silly logic.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

And that's a fair answer to my question. Unfortunately, it won't stop at just human adults.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join