It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two lesbians raised a baby, and THIS is who they got

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

I rarely side with conservatives , but putting 'gay' in front of everything is , well , a bit gay ! What is next , gay schools for gay kids ? gay sports matches for gay teams ? gay-only changing rooms ?

gay hospitals ? gay car parks ? gay shops ? gay dog training clubs ? LOL its RIDICULOUS ! they got to 'gay governemnt' at sodom and gomorrah , and that was it for them . they went gay too far

how these got from gay-bar to gay-marriage i will never know . the bloke never mentioned his dad . was he a non-gay by any chance ?

cos he wasnt in that gay family nor in the speech the mushy makes

and i dont know how the sperm /egg donors sleep at night either
edit on 2-12-2011 by ZIPMATT because: i do not know how they sleep at night

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

You don't seem to know or understand very much, do you?

You could teach yourself things or even make the effort to read other learned comments from this very thread but I guess you prefer not to.

At the very least, stay in school - for your own sake.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
This is the same thing homosexuals are doing every day when they try to make excuses for there sin. Deep down they know being gay is unnatural and wrong but there sexual urges convince them otherwise. They are essentially in a constant battle against there flesh. They turn there backs from God because "The desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh" (Gal 5:17). The bible encourage us to walk in the Spirit and not carry out the desire of the flesh as they are opposed to each other. Our bodies have strong desires which tempt us the only way to over-come this temptation is to flee from sexual immorality and put your trust in our Christ Jesus.

Being Gay is not normal... It is a terrible thing for a kid to grow up without one biological parent. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. America has always been about Family Values... Sadly this is fading away and is one of the biggest reason america is slowly drifting away from the constitution. The Family is what built America and made it great, without it the states would be nothing they are today.
edit on 2-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

See, this is what I fear I can't and will never understand
; how Christians and other followers of Jesus can seem to believe so ardently in that little book and set store by every thing in it but when something in it doesn't agree with their oh-so sensibilities they must twist it around to mean something utterly and COMPLETELY different.

God never said a single bloody thing about homosexuality in the bible. Not one. I don't know what verses you all feel the need to read far too much into and con-volute until it's hardly recognisable but I find it quite intriguing how they preach that you cannot follow the teachings of the bible and Jesus and pick and choose what you believe and agree with and what you do not, yet it seems to me like there are many inconvenient truths in that sacred tome because every little thing about humanity that doesn't strike your fancy you find some way to take something from the bible and twist it so that it sounds like God has covered just about every topic under the sun and moon that you don't like.

Homosexuality exists in well over 1500 species on this Earth [this is a proven fact], species that apparently God created. Are you saying that somehow it is acceptable or excusable in them but not in us? Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y? Your God says plenty of times that each and every last human being is a child of God and beloved in his eyes. Each and EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. According to your very religion, you don't get to pick and choose which ones are and aren't. Pointe blanc.

Homosexuality=Over 1500 species
Bigotry, hate, intolerance, prejudice, and general ignorance?
Only one.
So much for evolution.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
this whole subject is exactly what i've been talking about.

WHY can't we just break off and create a utopian society free of all of this religious bullsh!t where we are allowed to advance as a species.

if THEY don't want to have gay marriage in THEIR society then them have their own society separate from us where they base their values upon their holy book.

lets weed out the close minded and start a new, forward thinking society which stands for all of the ideals that america was supposed to have been about. FREEDOM.

I hear Russia is hiring.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't believe a word that 19 year old was saying.He looked programed as a robot.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

If we did not allow gays in to shopping malls, then yes, I would assume they would want gay shopping malls.
If we did not allow gays in to college, then yes, I would assume they would want gay colleges.
If we did not allow gays in to hospitals, then yes, I would assume they would want gay hospitals.

Seeing as how we do not allow gays in to marriage, yes, I understand that they want gay marriage.

But I totally see your point. Reminds me of black people in the 1950's. I mean, $#it, we gave them their 'freedom,' what more do they want? The right to vote? The right to ride buses? The right to use public water fountains? The whole 'human rights' movement was just LOL RIDICULOUS! But, you know what they say, "You give a mouse a cookie..."
(/sarcasm)
edit on 2-12-2011 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by eleven44 because: blahblahblah

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
oh

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
He'll either be a good spokesperson selling an ad, cult leader where women want to follow ( another Manson),
I'd follow him. He's hot. Hopefully he's not taken by either sex. Or, a great lawyer.

I'm undecided.

Well said though.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
reply to post by ZIPMATT

If we did not allow gays in to shopping malls, then yes, I would assume they would want gay shopping malls.
If we did not allow gays in to college, then yes, I would assume they would want gay colleges.
If we did not allow gays in to hospitals, then yes, I would assume they would want gay hospitals.

Seeing as how we do not allow gays in to marriage, yes, I understand that they want gay marriage.

But I totally see your point. Reminds me of black people in the 1950's. I mean, $#it, we gave them their 'freedom,' what more do they want? The right to vote? The right to ride buses? The right to use public water fountains? The whole 'human rights' movement was just LOL RIDICULOUS! But, you know what they say, "You give a mouse a cookie..."
(/sarcasm)

edit on 2-12-2011 by eleven44 because: blahblahblah

apples and oranges..

sexual orientation is not equal to race

non white children do not typically come from white parents
homosexuals come from *gasp* hetero parents.

But we will go with what you are saying and assume it's like a race.

Gays should start their own country.

We should put all gays on one island and all lesbians on another. In fifty years we will come back to a nice thriving community full of young gays being born without oppression.
edit on 2-12-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

I really don't think it's apples and oranges.

Humans are humans and rights are rights.

Some humans are born differently than others. Just as some are born white, some are born black, and some are born gay.

I believe humans have the right to do what they want so long as it doesn't interfere (aka enter-fear) with the lives of others. I can understand how heterosexual people find homosexual activity 'disgusting.' Just as I understand how an ultra-rich/sheltered individual might find the ways that native aboriginals live to be 'disgusting.' But does that mean we get to tell them what they can and can't do?
Who's right?
Who can say?
You can say "homosexuality isn't natural because they can't reproduce children."
But what about hermaphrodites?
What about people who are born sterile?
What about homosexuality found in other animals? (en.wikipedia.org...)
Why would we expect it to not happen in humans? (Which also happen to be 'animals.')
Truth be told, I've never seen any other species of animals get so angry about what another one of their species is doing, so long as it doesn't INTERFERE with their own happiness.

And as far as putting gays on their own country....I'm sure you're being hyperbolic. But, seriously? How is that equivalent to...anything?
Do all whites live on one island?
Do all blacks live on another?
Red heads over here > and bald dudes over there < ????

We are humans. We are brother and sisters, neighbors and friends. We are a community. Considering we can't get past these very very basic agreements on how to get along without fighting/killing/judging one another in every aspects of our lives, is it really a surprise we're on the brink of exterminating our own species, all because "I was right." ???

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

Who's that minority in your avatar?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Your race, religion, sex, or sexuality should have zero impact in your relationship with the government. We are all humans and have the right to be treated equally.

Your views on race, religion, sex, or sexuality are your own and you have no right to enforce them on others, and others have no right to enforce them on you.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The individual will determine their own fate. It does not matter who you are raised by as long as you are smart enough to not be a brainwashed follower and think for yourself.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by ZIPMATT

You don't seem to know or understand very much, do you?

You could teach yourself things or even make the effort to read other learned comments from this very thread but I guess you prefer not to.

At the very least, stay in school - for your own sake.

iTS a moot point , tricky to argue with . Mutual exclusivity is a dangerous thing . Minority groups often gain advantages and protection which the majority can only dream of .
At Sodom and Gomorrah , Lot was approached by the men of the town , all turned gay , and they wanted to rape the men which had turned up to destroy the city , unbeknownst to them , who were in Lot's house . The gay governemnt had gotten rid of anyone who would not be violated by them .
The quran puts it that children were also their victims . Both bible and quran versions of the story make it clear , that homosexuality is against natural intent , a perversion , which included choice . They also make it clear , that the behaviour demonstrated at Sodom and Gomorrah would NOT be tolerated . The clearest point of all , is that we dont get to a 'gay government' situation . Gay marriage , and gays raising children , is a step too far along that road .

Personally , I do NOT think that the pre-eminence of ones sexuality , should give ANYONE minority rights , IN ANY aspect of life , social, economic, or political. NOBODY .

Why should anyone be interested or support YOUR or ANYONE's sexual habits as a primary precursor to your treatment ? You are stepping up ? I am saying > back off .

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Dude, we wouldn't have to step up if people weren't all up in our business in the first place!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

If it involves children , it is very much everybody's business . You want people not to look ? To turn away ? Not care what you're at with them ??? Children ? Because of your gay-sexuality ??? # me!
You have another thing coming, if you think that should happen , sorry about that you're not getting away with it !!

Enforcement to grow up fatherless or motherless , from a test tube ? On a baby? For 19 years or the rest of its life ?

On a basis of 'gay sexuality' being the basis , the basis , the basis , of the situation for the child / ren ??

The _ Children ????

No sir , too far , stop where you are . Its wrong , sounds wrong too , and its staying wrong . Hear that ?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

If my sister and her partner were killed and I were to care for my neice and nephew, would you consider me to be an unfit carer for them simply because I am gay?

Let me rephrase the question. Should the unthinkable happen as I wrote above, would you prefer my neice and nephew be cared for by me - a loving, caring, stable family member who adores them and with nothing but their best interests in mind - or that they go into foster care to a stranger's home, scared and frightened and separated not only from their only family but perhaps even eachother?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

The precursor there is 'killed' , not 'gay' , so of course then that would be an acceptable solution , if the children accepted it .

Where however does a child have any choice , when the precursor is simply 'gay' ? It is wrong to attempt to procure a child from a test-tube and make the person live with it , simply for the fact that 'you' - its un natural parent , are (temporarily?) staying in a homosexual house with a homosexual person , and you 'want' a baby.

You dont 'need' a baby, no one does . You 'want' one . And damn you it will not be allowed .

You make a choice which doesnt allow babies . You can damn well stick with that choice

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

You can damn me all you like, but it is already allowed.

Also, no child ever has a choice in the family they are in - ever.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Garfee because: sp

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

A child forced into reduced choices will be a miserable child . Making unempowerment of children, including to seek and enjoy their own genetic heritage , from birth , is a wrongment unlivable with .

A wrongment enforced by a lack of the essentials for procreation . To any mind an alien concept , and at least one parent will certainly certainly not be the child's natural parent . But a gay parent who puts their sexuality first over the child's natual rights they will be . An 'impossible' parent . Wronging the child . Not acceptable

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join