It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by rbrtj
WOW THANK YOU!! THE HAIR ON MY NECK WILL NOT GO DOWN ANYMORE.
GOOD FIND!!!
Rbrtj

Good news! You can relax the hair on the back of your neck. Did you even bother to read the thread?

Here is the truth, again, for you kiddies who are too damn lazy to do the research yourselves:

Those words were photoshoped and placed there. You can clearly see the rectangular distortion around each word as it was placed on the sheet and then ran through a targetted blur filter.Nesides I find it hard to believe that every word that is questioned here seems to be a "play on words". That, in and of itself, is too much of a coincidence. All words, sounding the same as the words used to describe a horrific event....only makes it worse really, but anyway, this is a faked photo. Nice Try!

edit on 1-12-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by haven123
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I's funny they didn't remove this post right away. Whenever I make a post that is a post that is already on here, there is one particular MOD that will remove it and admonsidh me seconds after I add it. Aparantly MODS have favorites here on ATS.

Its not favoritism, their just more aggressive toward removing posts *they don't like*.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
OK obviously the words shown in the video are not the words the kids are actually reading.

If you don't believe the photo then just listen to the audio - clearly "kit" and "playing" are what is being said and read.

Now that that is out of the way ....

Using this to discredit all conspiracies about 9-11 is about as weak and dumb as this video is.

Please people use your critical thinking skills then we won't fall for official stories or bogus videos!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

These are the alleged words, YOU typed, in your OP:

KITE

STEEL

PLANE

MUST

HIT

davespanners correctly showed how the crappy resolution YouTube video LIED to you, about the actual words on the easel, that the teacher is using in her lesson plan.

So, how is that "steering" this thread off course??

The point is....that video is nonsense, and those were not the words used. This has been covered extensively already, is is very old, dead and buried.

Bush's reaction, too, has been discussed to death. Looks to me like he is just a bit slow-witted (we all knew that already) and really out of his depth, and full of uncertainty as to how to behave, at that precise moment.

I agree with the first part of your post,it has nothing to do with a conspiracy.And I agree Bush is a bit dimwitted but that's an opinion as my opinion is that he has a look of "knowing"on his face,not at all what one would expected to see if he didn't have foreknowledge of the event.To me he looks like he's thinking "oh my god they did it"It may have been discussed to death but obviously nothing can be said for certain,..for it is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This news is like 10 years old. Watching such recycled topics is indeed an interesting phenomenon

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
That was a very important day.
he learned to read that day.
ha ha ha I have to say he looked like he belonged in that class,he was really having fun..ahh too funny

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
how come this thread isnt closed or put in the trash bin
why leave this garbage up when its already being debunked in other threads as well as this one

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

As has been indicated this has been posted many times before here and I think you will find the majority agree that the teacher and the kids were not in on any kind conspiracy....

indeed. First and foremost, those AREN'T the words the children are reading, as you can see in a provided image from another poster. Even if you pretend that picture is fake, listen to them closely, they are saying "Playing".

Beyond that, they are reading from a school textbook / work book.

So you would also have to add the Educational system that produced that book into the conspiracy.

Sorry, there is plenty "wrong" with the official 911 tale already, no need to invent conspiracies where there are none, and in such a way that it's immediately proven false.

Then again, all of this depends on the intent of the OP.

From the lack of research, cursory google searches, and insight, I'd almost suspect the intent of the OP was to get a bunch of truthers to say "see look more proof" to allow him to debunk them and make them look silly.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The fact is, Bush was there and they were reciting that suspicious string of words right before the attack.

No they weren't. Don't take my word for it, or the image provided, or the OPs misleading video. Load up the video, minimize it so you are only listening. If you still hear "plane" instead of "playing" get your hearing checked. Honestly.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
While the pic showing the correct words has been posted.

Let's just all say then that wow, they sound alike?

KITE (was said to be an intelligence word, we'll say a coincidence

STEEL - The correct word is steal, do any of you think steal and steel sound like each other when pronounced? we'll say that it's a coincidence

PLANE - The correct word was playing, now pronounce plane and see what you get, yet another coincidence.

MUST - Was spelled correctly

HIT - Was not spelled correctly the correct word was kit

Of course when you say "must kit" in the same sentence as the rest above, bloody hell, don't it sound like a coincidence?

All this coincidently happening as a plane hit steel.

Wow, we got loads of coincidences going on, what are the odds on that?

Coincidence that all the 9-11 deniers flocked to this thread?

You be the judge of that.

Have fun peeps.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I'm not saying I'm a believer but this is a sign of a much deeper conspiracy. One linked to Bush being at Bohemian Grove and some secret society kind of Satan Worship. Feel free to look it up some info on how the world is run by satanist secret societies to understand how it might make a connection.

Like I said, I'm not saying I'm a believer.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
If nothing else it is certainly spooky!

Thanks oldcorp for that added info. makes it even 'Spookier' if you catch my 'dubble' meaning.

oO. The vision was a long time ago b4 9/11

Lol yeah spooky av all right.. Maybe someone should decipher that pic as well.
Funny combination of words to teach.
Generally kids learn better with rhyming words.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
I'm not sure on this video. The audio is not clear enough for me to get a 100% debunked feel nor this is real feel. What I DO KNOW is that the towers were deliberately brought down by a demonlition team. The evidence for that is beyond debunking.

This is neither here nor there. The fact of the matter is, we know the internet is chock full bursting at the seams with utter garbage information concerning 9/11, with all this "Lasers from outer space", hologram planes, "shape shifting alien reptiles", "UFOs were seen flying around the WTC", etc. One guy here even insisted the WTC was a fake building. Just because someone doesn't want to believe the "official story" as they put it, it doesn't mean they're obligated to cling to any of this idiot fodder they found on some damned fool conspiracy web site somewhere just because "it's the opposite of what the gov't is telling us". It's been shown over and over that these are NOT the words the kids were saying and yet the OP still won't accept the fact it's rubbish. Even now he's resorting to accusing the people who disagree with him of being "secret gov't agents".

This is either pretty hard core Kool-aid drinking, or he's fighting to avoid having to admit he's wrong like a ten year old. Either way, it only serves to discredit the 9/11 truther movement by association. I'd have thought you would be the first to agree with this.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Ok as clicking a link seems to be a little too much work

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6bb4df5ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

Either way its still very spooky... the words they were reciting do sound similar, and really do appear to be "kite steel plane must hit" until looking at the picture you posted.

This may be a bit far fetched... but the sound of the words seem very relevant (to the obvious event happening at that moment). Maybe the words were chosen to perform some kind of ritual, as chanting (even if the words aren't pronounced perfectly) is common with satanic rituals.

Like i said, far-fetched. But the "alleged" illuminati are supposed to be within the major governments and could have been doing this under peoples noses in alot of places, if 9/11 was staged by them. However you want to put it, i see this as subliminal messaging... and this is always a satanic thing to do, as it messes with peoples minds.

Its almost like they were preparing these kids by watering down their emotions, so the impact of hearing "plane hit steel" on the news has already registered with them earlier in the day... so its not as much of a 'shock'.

Still think its spooky, even if those were the exact words they were saying on the whiteboard in your picture.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

oh snaps...
This thread should have been done after that post..

But if people want to continue to reach.
edit on 1-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You have to ask the question... why would he do that? If you murdered someone and buried them in your garden you wouldn't sit there singing 'murder she wrote' when the police turned up would you?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by applesthateatpeople
It's funny reading these threads. Not because of the OP, but the CRY-BABIES who go on and on with crap like "truthers are ridiculous" and "inside job theory is ridiculous".

Why are these people so bent on believing their government wouldn't do something like that (9/11)?

Forget building 7...forget controlled demolition...forget all that crap. If 9/11 was not an inside job, then why did we end up in Iraq?

Makes no sense.

No SENSE at all.

NEVER BELIEVE the white house (your intelligence will increase dramatically).

So, truthers...I applaud your efforts (no matter how ridiculous), because the Bush administration and every administration after deserves it!

At least there are those trying to get to the truth, instead of those who just believe whatever the magic boxes tell them to believe.

No, Actually what is funny is this has been debunked, but people fail to read though enough of the post to read the debate, which would show them the topic needs to be in the hoax category, BTW why isn't it in the hoax category?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbrtj
WOW THANK YOU!! THE HAIR ON MY NECK WILL NOT GO DOWN ANYMORE.
GOOD FIND!!!
Rbrtj

Try reading a few posts other than the ridiculous opening one. It is a hoax.

Your hair should settle down nicely once you've seen past the op's ignorance.

The op and the thread should be shifted to the Hoax section.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace

oh snaps...
This thread should have been done after that post..

But if people want to continue to reach.
edit on 1-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

It will be interesting to watch how many times this will be repeated, lol

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join