It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Ok as clicking a link seems to be a little too much work

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6bb4df5ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you! I was going to do just the very same thing for those who refuse to look under the rock to see the truth of the matter.

Simply amazing what some people will do or say to advance their psychosis.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
i have to say i was a little shocked at some of the people debunking this including a moderator. i am truly surprised at these members.i can only come to one conclusion.

anyway, anyone who has doubts about the words been said needs to look at what is being taught in the class. this is a special learing group. they obviously needed extra help with thier reading.

The words on the snapshot don't match exactly what you are hearing for a reason. Do your research.. Maybe start by talking to someone who teaches kids with learning difficulties and books that are used. Instead of someone who just zooms in on a picture and knows nothing about what is being taught.

Thanks for posting the video. Disturbing stuff.

While I think the whole scenario stinks to high hell of corruptionl, I just can't buy into the words the children were learning being conected with the goings on that day.
Its like seing animal shapes in clouds, you can see it if you really want to.
I think thats just clutchin at straws.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Okay. Coincidence or not.
This is the Leader. The Commander-in-chief.
Yet he sat there for how long ?
This is not right.
Why would he do that ?
There was no reaction at all.
Why ?

I can`t imagine a leader of another country acting in this way.
You`d be up and out that door in a flash.
Yet he just sat there and pretended to listen to those kids.
What was he thinking of ?

Really? And what did you expect him to do? Jump up and down screaming "the world is going to end?"

He is the President. Unlike presidents of days gone by, today's Presidents are figure heads only. There was NOTHING he could have done at that moment to stop the attacks. There is nothing he could have said or done at that very moment to do ANYTHING.

Let me ask you this. If this were Clinton, and he was in the middle of a blow job with Monica, do you think he would jump up and down or finish the task at hand?

I think he would have blown the juice first.

Bush is blowing the juice.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by davespanners

You are deliberately trying very hard to steer this thread off course aren't you?

edit on 30-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

There is nothing being steered of course. Perhaps you fail to see this. Lets post it again, Children. Lets pay attention in class!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

What the?! Is this for real?

What are the chances of them being so stupid to get this recorded? Can this possibly be dubbed over since we don't really see their mouths?

I mean, I can see this being true as I'm a firm believer that 9/11 was executed according to plan, but to be so effin blatant and smug about it -- I just can't believe it.

Khar

In case you missed it...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
As has been indicated this has been posted many times before here and I think you will find the majority agree that the teacher and the kids were not in on any kind conspiracy....

I mean what kind of stupid thing to do would that be? Hey, I am going to bring a random classroom in on this "conspiracy" and I am going to have them recite words that sound like they could possibly be related to 9/11.

Can you not see what a silly suggestion it is to say they were in on it?

I am sorry, but it is just one of the sillier aspects of the 9/11 conspiracy.

That teacher and those kids were not in on it, they had nothing to do with it.

edit on 30-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

I don't think anyone is impliying that the kids and teacher was in on it. I think what is being insinuated is the fact that all material concerning a presidential public appearance for PR will have any and all material preapproved and "agreed upon" before the event starts.
ahhhh, maybe there is a sugestion for the lesson with the teacher being none the wiser. If you don't understand any other aspects of the topic just ask and someone will help you out, I am sure.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

I cannot believe you just called a moderator a shill..... Wow. Flagrant T&C violation....

Perfect example of how people twist the words of others to attempt to prove a point.

CasiusIgnoranze said NOTHING of the sort. This is YOUR interpretation. And, his comment did not reference any moderator or call a moderator a shill.

Even with the truth RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES, you can not discern between fact or fiction any more. You should have that looked at immediately.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbrtj
WOW THANK YOU!! THE HAIR ON MY NECK WILL NOT GO DOWN ANYMORE.
GOOD FIND!!!
Rbrtj

Good news! You can relax the hair on the back of your neck. Did you even bother to read the thread?

Here is the truth, again, for you kiddies who are too damn lazy to do the research yourselves:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbrtj
WOW THANK YOU!! THE HAIR ON MY NECK WILL NOT GO DOWN ANYMORE.
GOOD FIND!!!
Rbrtj

Good news! You can relax the hair on the back of your neck. Did you even bother to read the thread?

Here is the truth, again, for you kiddies who are too damn lazy to do the research yourselves:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by OldCorp

Proof right there G.W. knew it was going to hit. Did you see the smug look on his face as they repeated those words?

This is called foreshadowing and it was probably a code to initate the action. Watch the clips of the towers going down, the bottom goes first but they claim the top came down first and the building fell straight down when physics would say by the steel structure at the top being melted, the top should have bent or broken off. Seems to me like someone planted demolition charges at the foundation and blew the foundation out so it would fall steaight down instead of breaking at the top and tipping over. Probably an effort to minimize "collateral" damage. That tells you right there were not people to them, were statistics.
edit on 30-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Let me ask you. If all of you truthers are right...that Bush knew. Then why would his SS agent have to come in to whisper it in his ear?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Oh my god I just noticed theres a picture of a Mule behind the teacher , the democrats must have been in on it too

And...there is a Zebra in the background too...was that some sort of foreshadowing that Obama was going to be the next President???

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I hope this makes it easier for the Gullible.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Sherlock2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
wow what a bad teacher, no wonder why kids drop out of school...

boring teachers with no personality that they seem to almost fear

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hasn't this been discussed before.

and further more... So what.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

PhantomJack, this one has been debunked, the kids were not reciting plane must hit steel.

but you have to admit 911 is a conspiracy, if you have done a little research, you know how many warnings they had every day before 911 about hijackings inside America, and the targets.

Also, buildings can not totally destroy themselves without resistance, and the fire in building 7 that NIST claimed started the collapse was gone out hours before the collapse.

And then the many whistle blowers, federal agents etc who have come forward. But no lawyers want to take their case. I have a thread about them.

And then the familiy members, like Bob mcllvaine whose son was blown up in the lobby, who still fight for the truth.

And then the firefighters who witnessed bombs, they were censored in the mass media, but now we have seen the videos through FOIA.

and then.....

911 is the most obvious conspiracy ever, too bad the powers that be control the federal courts.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
do you see the fear an panic here regarding the truth getting out.

do you see how scared phantomjack is.

read what i said on the last page

see the way he has to reapeat everything , over and over.
edit on 1-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

link   

link   

I never knew this...

This is beyond amazing. Although people are going to try to say they were saying completely different words, S&F.

Also, look out for debunkers with no evidence & people who believe in the "original" story. They will flame you. (If they have already I wouldn't know, I only read the OP)
edit on 1-12-2011 by Vandettas because: Grammer?

Wow, maybe this is why I should READ past the first page. I read over the thread that debunked it. I went by what I thought was actual proof. Turns out it was fake...

edit on 1-12-2011 by Vandettas because: Edited, it was debunked.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I's funny they didn't remove this post right away. Whenever I make a post that is a post that is already on here, there is one particular MOD that will remove it and admonsidh me seconds after I add it. Aparantly MODS have favorites here on ATS.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join