It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~>Does anyone else notice what I am noticing?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Bicent76
Alright here we go.. Each day that passes in our lives in this World we live in right now, is getting worse....

Actually no.
If you look at the stats, things are getting better in a whole bunch of different ways.
You have fallen for the trap you warned us about - of listening to the media.

Here's a recent thread...
Bombings, beheadings? Stats show a peaceful world
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

would you like to show a corresponding graph with the rise of inflation world wide.

lmao you people and your stats. stats are the bread and butter of mind control. SCREW the statistics LOOK OUT THE DAMN WINDOW!!

A Dollar wont buy you a dam thing these days. You bet your a$$ its getting bad out there. Its going to get ugly very fast. Most of the sheep wont know what hit them, but then again if you look at video footage of abattoirs the sheep dont start to panic until its too late.

10 more months and then its check out time. Hope you guys checked off your bucket lists

oh by the way those of you waiting for 2012 to save you, you're worse than the sheep.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well, I honestly think some weird things are happening. Well, with me, I started meditating and had/have wonderful experiences like being able to move a psi wheel with ectoplasm(the spiritual body), for instance. This has started a couple years ago. I just turned twenty years old so I'm quite satisfied that my seach for the truth of 'God' turned out completely different than I expected and I got to have a taste of the existence of another dimension at a relatively early age. There was also event that happened when I was about seven years old. This night I got really at someone for something I don't even remember and locked myself into a room(not my bedroom though). Not too long after I walked in and turned the light on, I saw a white hand resembling more a floating rubber glove than an actual hand because there was no wrist, no sign of a real human hand, nothing, just a soft not too dense white material that looked exactly or much like one of those doctors or dentists gloves. Their fingers were moving from the pinkie to the thumb in a repeatedly waving gesture, as if it was calling me (at least this what I always thought or head in my mind). But I had no idea of what that really was. I'm just describing what I saw and I'm sure a lot of other people have witnessed similar events but unfortunately only a few of these people are brave enough to talk about what they saw or experienced and not be afraid of being ridiculed. But it does not take me much time to see a pattern in the movies, news, advertisements and media in general, especially the MSM(mainstream media). If you stop to notice you will see they are always idolizing a man, from superhero to the most famous actor or hollywood star, from Frodo to Neo, from Superman to Batman, we have to understand there is something more, an agenda behind all those 'coincidences'. Nothing just happens, everything is planned. Carefully, very carefully planned. And the plan, ever since the creation of the pound and dollar currency was to get all nations to follow the same monetary, social, democractic, captalistic system. This way, the 'Illuminati' could shape the world the way they wanted which is 'coincidently' exactly the Matrix we see today. Funny, is it the media that shape us or is media a reflect of society? The movies, guys, the movies, the songs, the new 'new age' books declaring death to God. It is sad, but hopeful that these sad times are about to end. Contagion could be a clue. A deadly world wide disease should probably be released again soon. We are being manipulated by the things we see on TV this is why I barely watch it. We are being manipulated by the food we eat. This life is not a game it is real. We need to wake up before it is too late and the Antichrist comes and rules. We could stop it if we spread information passionanately, talking to people we know and letting them know what's going on. Some will be skeptical, focus on the ones you know might have open minds. It time for us to make a revolution. We, people of the world. God bless the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I am guessing that the U.S. standard of living peaked in or around August of 1987.
Remember the Harmonic Convergence that year (prior to the stock market crash)?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by SkipperJohn

I think its deeper then just control.. I think its the Human Psyche itself.. I remember a time when people were intelligent, conversations had substance, having a friend had meaning, not just a label, its a different world and Each day, it is changing or separating I really cannot describe it, I think the elements that made us are being forgotten, not taught any longer or stripped from us, just due to the constraints of chaos, getting looser and looser. I dunno how else to explain it. Something is happening that our default idealisms or default teachings or whatever the anchor is telling us on tv, or the politician is saying or the psychologist is trying to explain is wrong, its bigger then our understanding, what's fascinating to me is, people are admitting they can see it happening yet, we are powerless to its change... Almost like an instinct going off...

The world is...curdling. Going sour like old milk.

That's how I think of it. Little by little...a little more rancid each day.

This is a process taking place on both a metaphyiscal level and in concrete reality. It is easily understanable across the whole spectrum of perspectives...like a fractal pattern that emerges at many different scales. It is undenable.

edit on 11/30/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

edit on 30-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

its called inflation. now how many people live on $2 or less???? something like half the world??
edit on 30-11-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think it is the psychological effect of the 00123....101112 of the date. It is no longer the '50s, 60s, 70s etc. There is a psychological maturity being in the late decades. I know it sounds really ridiculous but the superficial can have profound effects. Also, being collectively on the Internet whereas in no time in history has anything close to this ever happened. So say if you were in the '80s and feeling down, due to your own feelings, you would seek out others of like mind and then it would be "us"..."we are different" but now you can go online and find people of like mind in much larger numbers. They've always been there. It is hard to explain, i dont see things settling down until at least the 20s or 30s. I guess to sum things up i would say - "if you seek it, you will find it".

The weather: Look at how forecasting has changed and we get high definition images of hurricanes whereas before they were just really strong winds...add to that the fact there are more people living in areas prone to be effected, more structures to be blown away and 247 relentless news of these events that have always been happening. Look at "The Wizard of Oz". Some one in the 1930's write a book about a storm that carries a house from Kansas to another world...that is some tornadohurricane. So there you have the answer, well that is a start and should be expanded on.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
While I don't entirely disagree, I think that it does seem that way for everyone, no matter what era in which they lived. As you travel down the road of life, you become less and less naive about the world around you and how it operates, and you learn that things aren't as they seem, usually not in a nice happy way.

I look at my own young daughter and see how happy and ignorant she is of the bad things in life. She has no preconceptions about anything and no knowledge that she is merely a slave to the elite like most of us are. It is my goal in life to raise her to be her own person and NOT conform.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I agree with the OP, that their is something in the air.

I think I can define what that is:

We do not trust eachother anymore! We do not trust our politicians, we do not trust our co-workers, we do not trust salesmen, we do not trust our govt, and we do not trust any company.

Why this? --- Because we are all sooo much more connected/educated, and most importantly,,,, competitive.

To be a leader in this day and age, you are constantly side stepping bombs thrown at you by your closest friends and collegues, let alone your adversaries. EDIT: And, just look at how DRAMAtic and nasty our journalists are with any person of concern, to include politicians. They never truly get to the heart of a situation/issue, they just hype and over dramatize the issue to sell sell sell more of their coverage. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is a spin job. And our logic forces us into buying into this more than fifty percent of the time.

That's the new reality we live in. It is truly changing the fabric of what we are as human beings. And we are looking for that leader, leadership, idea, philosophy - that will bind us together again. I personally think this will all come full circle and go right back to basic moral principles of the bible. But, that's just me.

It is, at the moment, considered a virtue to be cut throat selfish, vindictive, and down right nasty. If you live in the US, work in our work force, you'll understand that people all play by the rules. They do not play by a moral system, a system of seniority and respect. Those things have gone by the way side. That is what I think the conservative movement wants to keep hold of, in my subjective summation.

The end will come with either of these two things coming to fruition:
1) We figure out our new set of values that make sense in this new age, coupled with leaders and leadership that know how to take us as a civilization in that direction.
2) Jesus returns. And, no, I'm not kidding! That's the kind of leadership we are looking for. And, that kind of vaccuum is very very dangerous. It is how Hitler took hold of Germany.
edit on 1-12-2011 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
On a deep spiritual level I've been counting backwards now for about 6 months straight, completely on alert since the beginning of September. I believe that 2012 is going to be one interesting year, that's for sure. We can poke the bubble as much as sought necessary, but it won't reveal what will happen until it happens. We can see the signs, the warnings, we can feel vibrations converge all over our skin, within our flesh, tapping into our bones.

This is a time where no one should say this has happened before. We are moving forward, we are experiencing new layers of technology and culture daily and I believe it's making people restless on a new level. Every second, every minute we're closer to the "future", the future is around each turn, at the end of every thought. It's a straight line that keeps going, pulverising anything in its track. Where it'll go I don't know but I can't give up on what I feel.
edit on 1/12/11 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
"We're experiencing cultural collapse. The very same collapse that was experienced by the Plains Indians when their way of life was destroyed and they were herded onto reservations. The very same collapse that was experienced by countless aboriginal peoples overrun by us in Africa, South America, Australia, New Guinea, and elsewhere. It matters not that the circumstances of the collapse were different for them and for us, the results were the same. For both of us, in just a few decades, shocking realities invalidated our vision of the world and made nonsense of a destiny that had always seemed self-evident. For both of us, the song we'd been singing from the beginning of time suddenly died in our throats."

-Daniel Quinn, The Story of B

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
In response to the OP, do I notice what you are noticing?

I would think I was bloody stupid if I didn't see what you are, yes the world is in a mess and yes its in a mess in a far greater complexity than most realise and we got here at a speed which most could not believe.

I personally think its all much worse than you do, I'm looking at a cultural breakdown of epic proportions, the banking and economy collapse was inevitable considering just how greedy TPTB have been over the years, for them the vast freedom of information has made it harder to hide their raping of the financial systems, we still don't do anything about it but we can now see the virus at work.

I look out of my window on this god awful council estate and see first hand how low and uneducated the young of today are, regardless or not if there are jobs or prospects out there these kids have no wish to try and find them. They much prefer to live off the system, using all the little cheats and loopholes to make it work for them. Most teens around here do not and never have worked, they prefer the easy route to money, robbery and violence, with that comes their beloved 'respect' and the drugs and poor lifestyle choices.

What gets me these days is the way doing drugs is so openly normal, I read one guy getting annoyed because he could not smoke weed in the local cinema, all I read about is people especially teens smoking weed, around here there are as many drug dens as there are shops, dealers are rife, I have 2 within 1 flat of me either side.

I just see a total apathy amongst young people, there's no pride, there's no outward respect except to other criminals who have done well for themselves.

Then you look at work, yes there's still people out there who do have self pride and do work but look at how they are treated, here in the UK we watch workers having their working life extended, their pensions grabbed or down graded, they also face the loss of their job on a daily basis, no one in the working class is safe, these are the corner stone of community's, these are what we call in the UK 'the grafters', people who do the good old hard work, the back breaking mundane work.

These poor folk watch as their tax is taken and given to banks who then take this money and lavish themselves with the same huge bonus's, the banking elite tell us they need to pay well for the best people yet the same people getting these bonus's are failing in that exact job...Its another excuse...

The working man watches all his tax go to many unwanted area's and have no say at all because the big three political parties are all the same, they are just the same greedy expense thieves as one another, they all use the same system to steal for themselves, the people do have a choice to vote a whole new type of government in but will this untested set of people be any better or massively worse.

People around here want to vote the BNP in (the British National Party) to get our massive immigration issue sorted and the UK out of the EU who rule the UK with an iron rod but most of us realise the putting the BNP in charge would be madness but people are desperate to see changes.

So we have the economy, the teens, the workers and so on all either messed up or being destroyed, YES its going downhill fast, very fast.

I am 100% sure we are going to see civil war across Europe at some point soon, the Radical Muslims (NOT the ordinary Muslims) are set up to convert or take over area's they mass in, people may say its purely a few nut cases but take a look, its NOT, its a well financed, well orchestrated advance on the West and its people at the working levels that are feeling the full effects, people of all creeds and colours are united in seeing this slow creeping nightmare invade their streets..It will happen...Trust me....

And lastly, the planet, we silly old people just simply cannot help but destroy it daily, we do not curb births yet I think the figures I heard for parts of the UK were a house need to be built every 6 mins to cope. We refuse to stop destroying the environment, we refuse to stop destroying our eco system, any one wishing to come to our planet needs to navigate the heap of trash we have put into orbit around this planet, we make no effort to try and think of peoples future beyond this dying planet, we simply keep on destroying it daily with bigger and better destructive systems being built daily...

Yes OP, I see what you see but I see it bigger and worse, we are nothing more than a nasty little virus in the universe, a self replicating, self destructive virus hell bent on proving just how useless we are..

And guess what, we are getting there very much faster than we thought, personally I think this place needs a end of civilisation event, something to cleanse and start again, maybe with enough of these we will one day get it right.

We really need to, as it stands there's not a lot left and its going fast....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
I believe the word you are looking for to describe all of this is entropy.

Another way to describe it is to realize that the opposite of Love is not Hate, it is Apathy.

Ummm..........WOW........Apathetic entropy........or Entropic apathy....

Our "Meme for the Day"......."gotta...LOVE...that apathetic hate".............actually.......love is grasping/clinging... yet hatred is apathetic........reflected love is never apathetic.........it is love reflected....reflecting love...Refracted love will degrade into apathy because it will never contain the fullness of reflection and is therefore subject to entropy...Thus hatred is born of refraction's, devolving into the impure, the not truth FULL...

Thus.....one can be "in the likeness of" and not be...OF...a....perfection...........voila......Entropic Apathy!!!

YouSir

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
We live in a I want what I want and I want it now world. We live in a world where feelings are hurt easily. We live in a world where we have to be politically correct. We are loosing our moral principles. We have no respect for our fellow man. Everyone and there granny is on some kind of mind altering prescription drug. Kids don't go out side and play anymore. There is a word that most people don't like using its plain and simple its called Evil and it is a hard word to describe. Remember it is easier to hate then it is to love, travel the right road it is a harder road but more rewarding.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
And another thing I've notice is that I am delving farther and farther into my own shell. It's hard to make idle chit chat with the sheeples (even those closest to me) when you know what's really going on out there. I just heard someone paid 2 million dollars for a copy of a comic book and I thought..."perfect." That perfectly typifies the masses. Everyone is out there going on about their lives, buying up comic books, drinking their beer, buying their coffees at Starbucks, and hello? The world is going down the tubes.

I know they've been brainwashed. I know they are tired from 60 hour work weeks. I know they are scared on a subconscious level and just protecting themselves.

The problem is.....this knowledge has changed me, and sometimes I feel like I am walking around alone in a sea of a million people.

Thanks for posting.

I get it.

I feel it.

I really do.

Yes. I also can truly say I know what you mean. For me it's only been in the last couple months really, I'm very gregarious and like to go to parties and talk to lots of people, BUT... it's setting in. This new Bill passing? Congress and the Military declaring Earth a war zone? I mean come on. The time for some huge final spiral is damn near enough nigh to make me want to howl at the people like a gibbering madman. With a sign "The end is near!" Not even some religious sermon, just economic and knowing what's to come. It's all going smoothly for TPTB so far.

More people need to wake up, and those of us who Really know are getting nervous for entirely different reasons than their neighbors who are getting nervous. The vibe is going south so quickly. People ignore people in help nearly everywhere now, and if you help, you might be jailed or sued. We live in difficult times, and they're about to take the plunge.

America needs a miracle, and people don't care about more than a dozen people at best. They have organized millions of drones, who can kill without mercy. How can even the greatest twelve ever stand against that? Don't mention the weaponry or your head spins. Don't worry the FAA is getting the drones cleared for US airspace at record pace! They'll be everywhere soon enough.

Ok, when do we look around and finally realize.

It's already on.

We're just all going..

No way!

Been said a million times!

Complete Bunk!

Yet another doom and gloom story.

Sorry to disappoint, but that's just real news. I mean real. Go look, people might differ on the why's of things, but THINGS still happen.

Quiet Martial Law in America goes into effect with this bill essentially. Look for yourselves.

I'm freakin' noticing a LOT just since this thread stared!
edit on 1-12-2011 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Since this isn't from Revelation I thought it would be ok

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Try and tell me that isn't an apt description of the world today.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Bring back the 50's, a time of innocence when people had morals and family was important.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
Since this isn't from Revelation I thought it would be ok

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Try and tell me that isn't an apt description of the world today.

Sorry but this "unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

simply describes quite a few Catholic priests...

Again, religion used to point out failings in people when in fact most failings in the world came about because of religion...

The irony...

Its not personal, just the use of religion...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Now in order to see clearly or understand clearly about what I am about to surmise their are some rules, and if you cannot follow the rules then your just not going to see what I am writing and your not going to be thinking, your going to be going to your default in understanding or your brainwashing..

Sooo, what you're saying is "don't believe their brainwashing, believe mine?" Because that is what you just did there. You're saying empty your head that they have filled with propaganda and fill it with my ideas....or this own't work. That is brainwashing as well. Yeah, it is true though....we are all dead as a civilization. And the very leaders of today now it and have made it happen. The question is.........why would humans do this to other humans when it has always been in the best interest of humanity to want to preserve it's seed, just like any world would?
edit on 1-12-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's time to pick a side.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sure things are changing, things are becoming harder to come by, by virtue of the dwindeling number of resources available to each person, and the emerging nations, and their un-controlled population explosions. China's un-bridaled industrial revolution, India's similar explosion of industry. The unchecked and uncontrollable graft and corruption here in the US, Polititions run amok, with the destruction of the thing keeping them in Check, the Constitution. Sunspot activity cycles, the weather patterns here on earth, especially the Atlantic current and it's disruption. The instantanious transmission of information, the world economy and outright fraud of the Federal Reserve. We are in collapse, it's hard to miss. Who will be spared? Those who have stolen the most, the 1%. Morals are out the window, homosexuality rampant, the justice system in utter ruin. When Ortho introduced 'the pill' , everything became convoluted, responsibility went the way of the DoDo bird. TV and news became the tool of the powers that be as an already in place, an effective transmission for propaganda, all to easy and bought and paid for. New age and it's anti-western BS, became popular, the greed and perpetual search for wealth, overrode family values. The Family has, or is in collapsed mainly. And it's each man for themselves, dog eat dog for the most part. And it's become acceptable. Don't get me wrong, there are still good people left, and in great numbers, though it's unlikely you will find then in metropolitan areas. I think it is also a matter of aging. Everyone speaks of 'The good old days"..... of course they do, their friends were alive, their health was better, the planet hadn't been exploited as badly, everything was growing and new to them, Youth, love, the promise of the American dream, TV was entertainment, people were outdoors MUCH much more, more social exposure. Today everyone surfs the internet, the biggest advertising device on earth, and are bombarded with every imaginable thing possible. and a lot of that, in fact the majority of it, negative in nature. Marriage is a forgotten concept, and of course God has been ignored. I know you said "no religion" but this is part of the make-up of everything, it can't be ignored, and there's a reason for that.. SO YEA, there is change in the wind, there always will be, you must move with it or be left behind. Being left behind usually leads to a feeling of isolation and the ensuing depression that follows, and feelings as you are expressing here in this post.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join