It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~>Does anyone else notice what I am noticing?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Really great reply!

I am going to get the book.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is, completely off. And the perspective you come from is just something I have no words for. Sorry for wasting my time and yours.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I believe also that the world is changing. I know every generation believes that it cannot get any worse and we point to all the horrible events in the past but something is different about the days we live in. When you look to the past the enemy always seemed apparent, i.e. Hitler, communism, ect.

In today’s times it has become very difficult to detriment who or even what the enemy is. We have followed a path of slavery both to TBTB and material positions. When I was a child everything I owned had value. We took care of our toys and our electronic gadgets. Today it seems like every time you purchase something 5 min later it is trash. Our lust for material goods keeps us in a constant state of slavery to TBTB. Isn’t each of us to blame?

Look at our lives, and our children. Do we even know our neighbor? If not for Holidays would we ever see our family? Can our children hold a conversation for more than 5 min? Television shows used to tell a 30 min story and now if a show does not have, sex, drugs, comedy(usually not all that funny), or violence every 30 seconds the show gets cancelled. This is what we our watching. Again isn’t each of us to blame?

We have become slaves to what we posses and for the most part we hate where this has led. So who is the enemy?

All of us who follow what we know to be against our nature are to blame. I know I will lose some of you here but we must come back to the first two commandments. Love your god with all your heart, and love your neighbor as yourself. Our god has become money and the goods that we consume. They can do nothing to make you happy. We must put God, friends, family, and neighbors back into our lives before it’s too late.

Your brother in Christ. May God help us and his will be done.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I know you won't want to hear this, because you said not to interject religion into my response, but I can't do it that way. Something is going to happen alright, it's called the second coming of Jesus Christ. Everything is aligning just as stated in the Bible. Yeah I know, you didn't want to hear that, but it's the truth! That's how I roll.......with the truth.
Debate all you want, it's going to happen. The Bible is not fiction, it's the truth!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel the same way, but I think we see what we want to see. If I try hard enough I will see plenty of people out there enjoying their life, and passing good deeds on to one another (example: My wife and daughter are out buying me a birthday cake right now and are trying to hide it from me lol, a mother is giving birth to her new baby with her family standing by.) I think our society has trained us to think in the depressing state. I believe life is what you make of it, try to see it more from a different angle?
edit on 30-11-2011 by AIC4ME because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I feel the paradigm shift coming like a 100 ft tsunami. Or, like perfume being pumped and sprayed so it can diffuse into the greater area available outside its bottle. I agree that in general things look grim but at the same time there are forces at work (individuals) who are more open and able to share their ideas for true fundamental change. Kind of like a yin and yang swirling closer and closer until the better of the two will be the dominant after the paradigm shift occurs.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think you might be saying that ... well let me just put it in my own point of view.

What is happening in our world is there are two types of people. Those who are not out to seek power, but out to better the world they live in, and make it better for everyone. There is another group of people that like the world as it is, that benefit from its design, and they want to control it for their own personal gain. these two groups of people, and everyone falls into one of the two categories: for self, or for the whole.

This concept is not easily communicated in english, because it goes much deeper then I have just written. In fact like your OP my own form of what you said doesn't even touch the surface of the concepts involved. But there is a battle going on and it is a spiritual type of battle happening at all levels of humanity. From the smallest groups to the largest groups of people, these two groups are battling it out. Look at yourself. Are you fighting small battles for truth and justice? Then you might be amongst those in the for the whole group. Are you fighting to keep the current system floating as is, going against any change? Then you might be amongst those in the for self group.

Its two different forces working against each other. That is about all I can add...because my own thoughts on this are so complex I doubt they can be arranged in words. Like you intuition is firing off like mad.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The whole paradigm of "be afraid, and do what I say to be safe" is being proven invalid. Thus society, economic systems, nations, and even religions are being divided and falling apart. In the end it will split in two. Those who choose LOVE and serve the God that gives Life, and those who choose fear and serve the God that gives Death. Life as we know it will soon end, but it is only THE END for those who choose of their own free will to cease living out of fear.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

All I can say about your post my young friend is that it's clear that you mean well and that you have good intentions. Yes, Alot of bad is going on in the World these days and unfortunately it's about to get much worse. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Your right about all the stuff we watch etc....but "who is to blame" the elite are! they choose what goes on tv,
They also created GOD Gold-Oil-Drugs it all started way back in Babylon anything after then is made up! do some research beyond ATS youtube is a good place to start.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thanks Coco for posting one of my posts related to the TMZ graph and thank you to the other one for mentioning timewave zero!

/bow /salute...no it's me that wants to thank you for keeping TWZ thread alive and your expertise that you share with all of us, although I have never posted in the thread..I have been a loyal follower for a long time. I think TWZ has a lot of merit..it has in my opinion proved many times over its validity and kudos to you for all the hard work you do on it.

I agree with your post..we have SO much information now it mind boggling, thank you for saying it so much better than I could have..nice to finally meet you and I am more that happy to give TWZ a bump...it deserves it..Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Good thread.. It is thought provoking. Reminds me of the thread:

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

...similar.
edit on 30/11/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/11/2011 by MarkJS because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Bicent76
Alright here we go.. Each day that passes in our lives in this World we live in right now, is getting worse....

Actually no.
If you look at the stats, things are getting better in a whole bunch of different ways.
You have fallen for the trap you warned us about - of listening to the media.

Here's a recent thread...
Bombings, beheadings? Stats show a peaceful world
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Is inflation counted in this graph because i simply can't imagine this being anywhere close to truthful.

Might still be one dollar baseline but what do you still buy for a dollar?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Actually things are better than ever. People live longer lives. Women look much hotter later in their lives. We nw have more information than ever here at our fingertips. We have better control of our health. People did not have the opportunities that we do , 20 years ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

- Oh yeah - the world was so much better off when over 20% of the population died of the black plague. Your theory of everything being better every five years back is short-sighted and evidently ignorant to pretty much the entire history of the human race.
- worldwide pervasive and socially-accepted slavery - good times
- burning witches - fun for the whole family
- war that engulfed the entire planet and culminated with the dropping of two atomic bombs and tens of thousands of instant deaths - golden age?
- starving to death as the only known means of living with diabetes - how advanced?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The sense of some impending change or tumult is palpable. I think most people feel this way if they take a moment from their daily distractions to look around. All the more of a reason to make every day count!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I understand what you saying - but with several different reasons.

First the "world as we know it" is dying fast in many ways. I am old - I remember living here in the USA when we didn't have television - and when we got one we had a choice - on or off - one channel only. Even in those days news was often SLOW to get the word out. Now our government just forced us to buy "new" hd tv - my first tv last over 20 years! Now they are trying to tell us you "need" to get 3-d tv. A forcing out of good products. If your cell phone is more than 60 days old - it doesn't have all the "latest" features - get a new one! I owned the same typewriter for about 12 years - got electric one for the next 8 or so years. BUT now all three of the computers in the house are out of date.... Get the drift? We used to buy items to LAST and replaced them when they DIED - not because it was the fad to do so. We the consumers have destroyed our economy with stuff that is more play than need.

Our food - everyone knows someone that is allergic to peanuts - nearly as many are allergic to soy beans - soy is great for making fuels - but not as a food. Give us back our corn and lower food prices again. We killed ourselves by misusing food.

Thanks to the web and 24 news - we know the villains - the new villains every few hours. The last few elections were not about issues - but about which team could spread the most gossip and lies the quickest - not about issues.

Nearly all forms of religion (not spirituality) are collapsing. Churches and mosques split almost daily by the local politics of who want to be in control of that little group - my point here is look at how many SMALL splinters of the same religion are competing for the same few folks.

When is the last time you trust info off the web? Yet where do most folks claim to get their news - the web.....

"We" as a culture say we want to stop bullying - yet look at any forum or chat group and see how many bullies are there - "please have an open mind" seems to be - believe like I do or else I will flame you until you leave. All of the media seems to be hate driven - or maybe the spin is hate driven.

I follow the paleoAmerican and the mesoAmerican spirituality and teachings - I listen to many folks trying to twist the events into some "doom and gloom" stuff and I see it happening - NOT in 2012 - but having already happened. As a wise many once said - "We have faced the enemy and he is us."

What is most sad is how with instant publication - net and such - one person struggles and works to create something and may or may not earn any money from it - and yet 50 or more "knock offs" are there to discredit him. (For sake of example ONLY - look at Dan Brown - he worked for years on a NOVEL - FICTION - and within weeks of being a success - try to count how many folks w ho never worked or researched had books and web sites out to "debunk him". To me most debunking is just a way for a bully to make money riding someone else's work.)

"Humanity" as in treating each other with respect is long gone.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Seriously? Is it not obvious?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
yeah , its coming and if we dont do something which we wont its irreversible , i mean even our spelling is going to hell!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Things are certainly getting worse. It seems like there's just a strong feeling in the air that things are all going to fall apart soon. I often wonder if this is just my own perception, and that me getting close to 40 is doing it to me. Do people of all ages feel this?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join