It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Bill Against Survivalists/Preppers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I won't need anyone to set a place for me...I have enough set aside for a rainy day. I'm just not as worked up as some folks around here.

If the s@#t really does hit the fan, all of the high strung folks on this forum are going to fall over dead from a heart attack before they ever get a chance to cook their first cup of mylar packed rice.

Fear-tardedness is an illness.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

Then we shan't cross swords Sir. We are on the same side...a plate, if needed, will be at my table.

But, don't you think, it's wise to gently bring/talk along those who are interested in being a bit safer for them and their families, should there be an emergency? I'd much rather have a well prepared neighbor/guest than a completely clueless one.

Des

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

of course they will make that a cause for suspicion.

If anyone tries to find away around the system they will make it so there is no way around it. Property taxes was just the beginning.. I realized the game was rigged and we were serfs when my father informed of that tax... i was 15.

the goal is to funnel everyone down the path they want everyone to go... All these laws bills or whatever are there to plug all the holes to make sure everyone follows the program.

this is the same reason why cash transactions are coming under fire too.

Little by little our "choice" to do anything is being taken away Alll under the guise of National Security Screw that I would rather be free with a risk at every turn than to be a prisoner being told what to do day in and day out.

It's sad that the majority of the people in this country do not see what is going on. That is why I feel no sorrow for my country.. this is what my country men want. when they realize they have been screwed i will laugh at them.

bunch of turds
edit on 30-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
These senators can be the first citizens to be put in these camps for terrorizeing the american people with these stupid laws.mcain should know better after being a pow shame on them
it also amazes me that our government preaches democracy to other countries but here there trying to make a dictatorship,god i hate hipocracy. f#$% the nwo

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blasphemusbudda

Seriously. Not one of them has ever had college kids come home on weekends? You better have that much food just to last til Monday.
I recall my mother talking about rations during the Depression, and the dreaded sin of hoarding food put forth by the government. She was one of ten kids, they ate in shifts. One person's weekly shopping is another person's terrorist stash.
I'm not a food hoarder, I'm more of a generous host.
I'm now waiting for the MIB to come busting in to confiscate my Christmas cookie supplies. They'll arrest the Gingerbread Boys.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just saw this article and it has the full testimony(Senate showdown) with McCain and Lindsay as well as numerous related links to this deceptive legislation.
www.blacklistednews.com...

Here is another questionable technique being discussed, scanners in other public places:

endthelie.com...
edit on 1-12-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Most of these types laws that are for the future,after world war III

They have to make these laws now(but only rarely use them),before the change,so people can get used to them and won't complain when these laws are fully inforced on everybody.

If these laws were made and implemented after the war,people would see them for what they are and wouldn't accept them.

I reckon orwell was 100 years off the mark,1985 is 2085

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

That doesn't make you a terrorist, that makes you a well prepared soldier for a civil war against the pricks who label you a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I think a better way to get people involved and prepared is to stay sane and balanced in our approach so that people don't fly off on extremes.

Rand Paul stated that there are laws on the books that classify you as a potential terrorist if you store food or ammo. As far as I am aware that was a DOJ intelligence report not a law that that came from, and it outlined characteristics of known terrorists from the past as potential red flags for the future.

I am with Rand Paul on his opposition to the bill in question, but it is fear tardedness to overstate or flat out lie about the facts to get people all worked up in support of your position.

If your going to get worked up about something at least get your facts straight.

Enough fear mongering.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Gibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Really makes you wonder whether population control is actually going on...

I mean, if you were to stock up on loads of tinned food that could last years and feed a family or two a diet full of everything their body needs to survive... how is that a threat (or terrorism.. lol) ?

Of course if there is some reason to not allow people to live on longterm supplies... then they must have a plan to cut the supplies when they need to. As if they want to decide when people should eat or possibly what they should eat.

What i'm trying to say is.. quite the obvious. If you are self reliant.. then you are a threat to their system.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

Yah, it takes about a page and a half to get to the fact of the matter.

Alll of ats is built on this model

Explosive Header with Exclamation Point!
Outraged over the top post.
Several posts acknowledging the horror.
One guy asks a question.
One guy refutes.
The comics enter.
Puddle of argument ensues, modorators thin the herd.
A 180 of the original post makes it debut.
Five years later some new poster adds his two cents.

I tale every new thread, water it down by fifty percent, and twist the data to a ninety degree angle, either to the left or right, depending on the poster. Twenty posts later, you might get a kernel of truth.
edit on 1-12-2011 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbon

I think a better way to get people involved and prepared is to stay sane and balanced in our approach so that people don't fly off on extremes.

Rand Paul stated that there are laws on the books that classify you as a potential terrorist if you store food or ammo. As far as I am aware that was a DOJ intelligence report not a law that that came from, and it outlined characteristics of known terrorists from the past as potential red flags for the future.

I am with Rand Paul on his opposition to the bill in question, but it is fear tardedness to overstate or flat out lie about the facts to get people all worked up in support of your position.

If your going to get worked up about something at least get your facts straight.

Enough fear mongering.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Gibbon because: (no reason given)

I'd normally agree with you but this is very real and uncomfortable. Especially coming from some of the highest in the land.

Also, there's been LEO's who 'off-the-record' consider preppers and survivalists to be lumped into the same category as 'dangerous citizens'...
edit on 4-12-2011 by WatchRider because: typo add

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
why i hate all govs the begin off this topic is the aswer

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My father was born with no fingers on one hand. I guess he is an instant terrorist. This is sad.
I guess the mormons are all terrorists too!

We are not the terrorists. The ones making these rules are!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join