It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Bill Against Survivalists/Preppers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Every saturday they(mormons) must try to use the cannery. I have watched hundreds of videos on how to use the cannery and how to can dry goods.

I suspect that they will know what you have from shopping cards/debit/credit cards..the shopping cards are definitely used to see what you buy..that's how the store knows which coupons to send you.

But like the above poster commented..I didn't see anything about food prep/missing fingers in that bill and I just combed through it...for the last 15 minutes.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Dont worry about being on the lists.. Them lists must be so big now most the world is on them.. We can sit and have a laugh about it when we are wearing orange overalls and squatting on the ground in shackles with blindfolds on..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Have 7 or more days of food stored - You are a suspect terrorist!

Not a good thing, especially in the USA, the home of survivalist...

Like many others, Fox News does not make the best of resources. It's equivalent to using the National Inquirer as your main source of information, in some cases.

Do you or any one else have more objective or informative information besides a video and an actual PDF file or site that includes the actual wording for this bill? Who supports it? Who was the initial senator or congressman that created it? Who are their contributors?

Thanks in advance to anyone who may obtain this information.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And to think, I'm going to be giving an informative speech on preparedness to my college class this next week. I guess they better get me for spreading terrorist propaganda!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

What you're looking for isn't in the new bill. It is declared in a MIAC report, various FBI documents and various other law enforcement publications that describe things that indicate terrorist activities. Until now, they could only suspect. When this becomes law, that suspicion becomes reason enough to arrest and "detain" you.

I was able to find the references quickly by searching google for "missing fingers terrorist" and "gadsden flag terrorist"

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Well I really don't care what anyone thinks of me if I know I'm innocent. The Federal Government is the Constitution and it's been infiltrated by Communists long ago. I will only recognize what is lawful. I will not obey anything against the Constitution. It is the duty of true Americans to defend freedom. Don't buy into fear mongering and get all paranoid and anyone working outside the Constitution cannot be on the side of freedom.

One weapon you can use is simply educating yourself and living your life, obeying your conscience and seeing where you stand with God before you judge anyone else. If you don't believe in God, how can you what freedoms man deserves.

You can get consumed in all that happens in the world and become bitter, consumed with hate. Before you know it you're no better than what brought you into hate. Treat people how you want to be treated, keep faith in God and listen to your conscience. I see a lot of fear mongering on here and it's sad. How can we even say we care about America when we don't even show much care for our own health.
edit on 30-11-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
RON PAUL FOR 2012

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A lot of people aren't aware of what's going on. They're just sitting infront of their televisions watching CNN and FOX thinking they're getting all the information. A lot of people are alcoholics who are scared to do anything and when someone says something like this is happening, they shrug it off as a lie. A lot of people also just completely ignore this kind of stuff and continue obsessing about stupid crap thinking everything is fine and that the debt crisis will solve itself and they won't be affected. Sad.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This thread makes no sense. Why? Because of the videos NASA and FEMA have put out telling America to "Stock up" incase of a natural disaster. I don't believe it. Nice fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I live in Colorado, I'd be an idiot not to be prepared and have months worth of food stocked up. We are not way up in the mountains, but down along the foothills. They are good at snow removal and what not, but you never know what the weather will do and getting out to get to a store may be a difficult process. I have a pantry down in my basement and I buy extras of everything when I go grocery shopping every week. For those times we get lots of snow and just don't want the headache of going out, we don't have to!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
All I can say, without becoming irate, is:

When is enough...enough?
What will be the straw that breaks the camels back here?

What is it going to take to get Americans to stand up against this?
All of Americans too, not just a few hundred thousand?

Why are we so distracted as to not care?

Too many questions and not enough answers...

we have not yet lost enough to fight. when all that holds meaning is gone. our only meaning becomes getting it back. and if it is impossible to retrieve, we will take EVERYTHING back from those who took from us, even if it's not what we want. True revolutionaries don't go to fight for a future. They go to die so they needn't see it unfold they way it is heading toward.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Im a cop and a survivalist...i have stored guns and food that are weather proof. I love my country.....Id even let them investigate me if they chose...theyd probably be impressed at my set up...however if I was ever somehow "detained" for it...id say we are no longer friends haha.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It's so obvious the ones yelling terrorists are the real terrorists.

They're the ones wrong, and their first instinct is to blame someone else.

Terrorists in Washington! Army storms White House. Massive arrests.

should be the new headline.

I bet the White House and many other agencies have stockpiles of food. Arrest them!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't think I wanna sit and wait for this one. I would rather go out on my own terms. When is it time to stop living by fear under the shadow and rule of un unjust master? What are we willing to give to stay free? I think we are all going to have to do some real soul searching here in the next few weeks and make some kind of decision one way or another.

Will I stay put and hope this just goues away, or will I join those in the streets already and start doing something while we are in this period of relative grace?

A time is coming when we will stand up and put our lives on the line, or we will be forced to do the will of those that believe themselves to be our masters. I just don't have it in me to be anyone's slave. I don't consider that kind of life worth living. I am willing to throw everything I have to the curb if it means even a few more months of freedom and self respect. I think life without either is worse than death. I'm cool with dying. It's gonna happen to us all sooner or later. No avoiding it, might as well nut-up and make a beautiful, bold mess of what we have remaining, aye?

We are set to lose everything anyway, especially conservatives and preppers. Why not dictate the time and place of the confronation ourselves? Into the streets....safety in numbers.
edit on 30-11-2011 by PapaKrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
missing fingers makes you a terrorist???

From bomb-making adventures.

I'm sure that you meant MISadventures?

BTW, shouldn't this thread be in SKUNKWORKS by now?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
All I can say, without becoming irate, is:

When is enough...enough?
What will be the straw that breaks the camels back here?

What is it going to take to get Americans to stand up against this?
All of Americans too, not just a few hundred thousand?

Why are we so distracted as to not care?

Too many questions and not enough answers...

Seems like they're pressing buttons to get people to riot. They want rioting real bad.
edit on 30-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
7 days of food for how many?

I'm expecting company.
edit on 30-11-2011 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Fear-tards.

This is fear tarded.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbon
Fear-tards.

This is fear tarded.

The only saving grace if TSHTF....the gene pool will flush...

I guess I won't be setting a place at the dinner table for you...huh...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think that this shows just another shadowy way of constraint on the people most likely to oppose TPTB. The way the TPTB are moving there chess pieces while the populace are not looking especially over the pound in the US. This sort of maneuvering by TPTB over the last ten years shows they are preparing for something. They are taking away our readiness for what ever may come. This is done in various ways but this topic in question has been done under the flag of terrorism.
I would like to tell my brothers over the pound to remember this,Land of the Free, Home of the Brave if you sell out to fear of terrorism you lose the land of the FREE also the home of the BRAVE.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join