It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Bill Against Survivalists/Preppers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Obama did come on TV and clear it up. Right after fukushima he said the most jaw dropping thing I've heard this year; "People, don't take precautions". Apparently FEMA didn't get the memo that it is now cool to be unprepared and adjust their site.

And as another mentioned the list of lists he's on, add RP supporter and Dont Tread on Me bumper sticker to that. Think about the mormons who's religion is being infringed upon. They teach to always have 1 year food stocks, Obama Bin Ladin was a wus compared to these terrorists.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well there goes my wifes favorite show, Extreme Couponers.
They will no doubt be in the first wave of the round ups.

God don't you just love America?
What a great country we all live in.

I have never been so proud to be an American.
Kinda brings a tear to my eye.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Survivalists and preppers stand for something that the government just will not tolerate:
The will to live free and self sustained.

How the hell are your corporate overlords going to bleed you dry if you know how to live off the land,and survive without money?

Just give up your will to look after yourself and your family-let your mind atrophy,and let the government "look after" your every need.For goodness sake-you are out in the woods living off the land when you could be safely tucked up in a house you will never truly own,watching fox news and eating chinese chemicals and GMO's.

Survivalists have the audacity to think for themselves in a world where that is no longer allowed-We are Borg now-Get with the program!!!

/sarc

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
As an above poster said, some of us get paid once a month, and buy groceries for the month, like me. I do my food shopping once a month, so now I am a terrorist...
Damn, how many lists am I on now...
one for being a vet, a republican, a felon, gaming geek, now grocery shopper...

That's what I thought when I read the thread. How many senior citizens will be picked up for being terrorist. That's how we will fix SS lock up all the old people. And you forgot a list that your on your a member of a conspiracy website. That put you on homeland securities list.
edit on 30-11-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I guess farmers are terrorists if they collect their harvests?

Ok. This one if freakin insane. I mean really? Really?

Amerika cometh. Come on. This is off the charts nuts?

I still know people who think the OWS has nothing to complain about and crap like this comes on?

This is an actual declaration of Martial Law and gives them the right to do the dreaded red/blue list round up, LEGALLY. LEGALLY. They can black bag people right out of V for Vendetta. Legally. It's here. It's on. Wow.

I hope everyone who read this far really takes a moment to think about it. I mean wow. It's a declaration of war on the American people. Right in the open. Right... Now.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Well there goes my wifes favorite show, Extreme Couponers.
They will no doubt be in the first wave of the round ups.

good point

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I guess the days of Nazi Germany have not been forgotten, And History does Repeat itself. And the Slaves and the Peasants Must be Kept in FEAR and under Control All the time 24/7 and must not have a Brain to do any thinking just follow orders like Lemmings over the Cliff . "God Bless America" !!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've got my pen and paper, so I can jot down all of you replying to this thread. You're all highly suspect of terrorist activites....why else would any one question what our government does?? What's really amazing is that John McCain, who was a POW in N. Viet Nam, would sponsor this bill !

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It's so hard to get this info out to the general public..seeing how our media is also run by the elitists that are actually the ones writing our laws.

Makes me sick, how could our congress men and women allow all these bills to slip by so discreetly?

OH, i know why... $$$$$$

I'LL STOCK UP ON AS MUCH DARN FOOD AS I WANT.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hold on tight to that AK.

I've even been considering purchasing a small gun..legally of course people, don't worry!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Through out the years I have heard many people sugest that the only prep you need is to get out of the USA. We'll....I staying right here for several reasons.

A: I belive tht if any major thing happens, it wont JUST be the U.S., it will be global. So moving to some other country will serve no good.

B: I know the US, I know the seasons, I know where the terrain will be rough and where it will be an easy trek.
I know the rivers and wildlife of the south. If I move to another country, I will have to learn it all over again.

C. I'm not a confrentational person, but you can bet your bottom dollar, I will defend my own country.

There are probley millions of reasons either way, but the bottom line is, this is my home and I will defend it to my death.

The only thing they have to manipulate us is the fear of death, well guess what. Im no longer afraid to die.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The odd thing is, while the majority of us in the UK are gun free as opposed to America, lately we are bombarded with the whole, do it yourself, make do and mend, grown your own, keep home well stocked, keep pigs with thy neighbours and keep your own chickens malarky.

It's cool to be almost self sufficient over here.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yup, forgot about THAT list LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
Here's a real form of preparation- getting out of America while you can
edit on 29-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

Yeah but whereto go? thought that a time or...still havent stopped thinking about it.

Guess all the extreme coupon people will be jailed.

link   
reply to post by el1jah

NEVER!

This I will defend!
This is the land of the free.
How soon we forget what this country is. Sickens me sometimes.
I love this place and no matter how bad it seams it is never as bad as people make it out to be.

And if it is so bad then get the hell out and go live somewhere else where you you think it may be safe.

This is not directed at you my friend, but I believe we shall stand our ground.

Live and let live.
Do you think they want to and can come to my home and arrest me for stocking up on food and supplies.

Hello isn't what they tell us to do on the DHS web site.

Never happen.... I do like some extreme couponing people I wish I knew a few though.

Rocky

link   
Could someone post a link to the official government website that spells out this legal definition of a terrorist? I'd like to see a full check list for their term terrorist or even the red flags for a suspected terrorist. A link to the topic on ATS would be OK too. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The purpose of giving out 'mixed messages', ie 'you should do this' and then 'you should not do this', is so that you get caught out either way. They can 'remove you' from the picture whatever you do. YOU cannot win.

The Game is rigged! Get the picture?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Man, I am an Eagle Scout as well as a vet.
I wonder if that puts me into a predicament as well.

Damn, and they know I have it too. I have a plaque signed by the president, Reagan actually.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow! I'm not even really a survivalist, just an obsessed home canner. So I am now a terrorist because I have jars and jars of canned food? I probably have enough right now to feed 4 people for 6 months, and have 2 more cows coming this spring.

Well, come try to take it from me!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Have your policy/law makers gone completely nuts ?!

Who the hell has less than 7 days worth of food in their home at any given time ? Even the damn policy makers would be labelled as terrorists because I guarantee you they themselves have more than 7 days worth of groceries in their homes. Or do all of these politicians go grocery shopping each and every day to buy that night's meal for their family ? A friggin jar of peanut butter and a box of crackers can be considered 7 days worth of food.

Absolutely ludicrous.

The only reason why ridiculous stipulations like this are specified is for the sole purpose of being able to legally detain person(s) under any circumstance that they need to use in order to be able to do so. (ie: anyone with blond, brown, auburn, black, or grey hair can be considered a terrorist by legal definition and may be pursued and detained as deemed necessary by any government agency and/or government representative).

In a nutshell, each and every American has now officially become a lawbreaker according to what defines a "terrorist" on the law books, and may now be considered as such at the government's descretion to be utilized against them at any time the government wishes to enforce it.

American citizens, you have my condolences.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join