It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones, Jackass members, Satanism, and beyond

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Well said, I think I would rather have them as a roll models more than a professional athlete that make millions and participates in dog fights (Vick), cheating on your wife (Kobe, Shack, Tiger etc..), spouse abuse, drugs, ect.. I guess in the world we live in were taught to envy people that don't always make the best decisions.

I'll still jump on my board go skate and fall down, I love riding you just get back up when you fall. It's true in anything you love, eventually it leaves you, dies, wear out, goes away, or hurts you but better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I would agree that alc and drugs can open up ones mind to lets say,, less stable conditions!

and people can convince themself that they are possessed and act all freaky. also when under stress and emergencies, people are capable of extreme acts of strength that they do not normally do.

There certainly is more to the mind that we take for granted.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Also, well stated.

Human beings are strange. We enjoy laughing at people when they fall. I especially have to chuckle when I see a model trip on the runway. We should also be able to laugh at ourselves, too. We all do dumb things and embarrass ourselves at some point, so, yes, kids need to be good sports and it is healthy to laugh at one's self.

Unless you're bleeding from a gash in your head or from a compound fracture in your arm.

I do wish we could go back to where kids fell down and got hurt and learned to shake it off. The fact that helmets are required now with everything and taking seesaws out of the playgrounds is going a bit overboard. Now, we're creating a generation who is afraid of getting hurt.

Having said this, I do still think that Jackass takes this too far. I also agree with your assessment of millionaire sports figures. What a joke they turn out to be! It just goes to show you that you don't know what people are actually like when the camera isn't rolling on them.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Exactly!

Alcohol is a wonderful modivator and causes us to make some really bad decisions as it lowers our inhibitions. Some guys need a drink to approach the cute girl in the bar, while some guys need a drink to slam their head into concrete. We all make choices. I'm just wondering if it's possible to have other forces or peer pressure from people with bad intentions making decisions for you.

edit on 29-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Is this Ryan Dunn?
I mean no disrespect but this is a conspiracy website.
wellaware1.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Demonic possession from drug addition is real, I struggled with addiction in the about a year and a half ago.

He talks about how he had a struggle between angels and demons in his head.

That is what Immort Technique's song "angel and demons" is about.

Coincidentally, it turns out Immortal Technique also believe drug addiction causes demonic possession.

Check out his explanation for his song after performing it live.

Start the video at 1:55, he is talking about the SAME thing Steve-O talks about.

OP, you are on to something! This is real, people are waking the F up.
edit on 30-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
OP I have to give respect for you taking time to gather all this info. However, I must say you wasted 10 minuets of my time with that first video because it proved nothing. so the Jackass symbol is somewhat similar to that of the skull and bones symbol. BFD! so does that mean that pirates of the old are skull and bones members too? Or does that mean that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers owners are skull and bones too? Their symbos features a skull with crossed sabers underneath. Which is pretty colose to the jackass symbol. skull and bones is a popular symbol as is variations. Just because Jackass uses a symbol close to that of skull and bones doesnot mean they are affiliated. Besides skull and bones members are all in places of political power the jackass guys are not they are entertainers nothing more. I admit their rainbows and such in the vid are a bit on the femenin side and some of their stunts are questionable. Their buisness is entertainment to get laughs out of those who watch them, and do see guys like Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn (RIP) and the like acting like that is funny as crap. I really believe you are looking too much into something that is just for stupid laughs and entertainment.

As far as Steve-O with his tattoos and outlandish actions. He is one of those who likes to shock people. Any thing he can do to get a reaction or a laugh out of someone he will do. He says himself in the interview he got the baby rapeing tatto for laughs, when he didnt get the desired results he turned it into an ostrich and then got the results he wanted which was people thinking it was hilarious. Just a case of bad judgement didnt think before he got it. As for the suppossed reptilian thing it was just grainy camera pixels nothing more.

Ryan Dunn a sacrafie to the Illuminati? it sounds like a good conspiracy but im sorry it dosent hold much water. Simple explination he was drunk driving way to fast lost control and crashed and burned. Sad situation but he knew the risk when he got behind the wheel drunk. As for Bam Margera knowing when it happend. Him and Ryan were best buds for years. You hear all the time of people who are close like knowing when something happends to the other. This was the case with Bam Margera that bond that they had caused him to sens somethin was wrong at the time of Ryans death. Besides the skull and bones do their sacrifices at the bohemian grove yearly and their rituals are done in secret at an alter not on a freeway.

I looked at what you had on knoxville as well and I see nothing in his past of note really. He is in the entertainment buisness that is just what he does.

Like I said in the beginning props for all of your studying and gathering but I am sorry to say it is a bad misinterpitation of what jackass really is. Sorry but there is no link between the skull and bones and jackass.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

It is as if there must be a (human) sacrifice for every huge succes once initiated into the satan-club. Sometimes family members or friends....sacrifices must be made.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Oh for crying out loud! The whole ~reptilian~ thing is a wink and a nod to the dragon/snake. Similar to the way the UFO thing is a reference to the Sun. William Cooper said he saw it rise ~from the sea~ when he was in the Navy. Good googly moogly.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
3 pages of this nonsense!? i got thru 1/2 of the first and shook my head.
i hate jackass,who would do this stuff? or worse,who would find this amusing!?

the reptile thingy is totally absurd imo. maybe the op should stop watching 'V' and that mel gibson movie,and snap back into reality!
i think there is a better use for my time than this,i don't even know why i wound up here!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Hi, CREAM. Thanks so much for adding the video of him discussing the addiction factor in relation to demons. I believe there are those in the know about this and want to keep it hidden. I used to have a binge drinking problem, but could feel what was happening to me. I had to remove many friends from my life and start fresh. It was tough, but that's what needs to be done. You can't just remove the alcohol or drug because your "friends" will start to look at you funny and even start bullying you. Deep down they know what's going on, but aren't strong enough to avoid the substance themselves. Making you feel bad is simply lowering you back down to their level, which is also causing your body's vibrations to become slower as well, which makes you a prime target for dark energy and parasites to latch on and even take over.

Thanks for backing my thread and adding more supportive evidence. I'd also like to add that enjoying alcohol in moderation is fine. I'm happy that I can still have a couple of glasses of wine or beer every so often and not go over board. People just need to check themselves and know when they're hurting themselves. Understanding and accepting that there are in fact dark forces at work and knowing how to avoid the traps is the first step to enlightenment. There are just so many people out there who seem as though they're your friends when they actually couldn't give a rat's behind about you. Folks need to wake up and realize that true friends make you feel good about yourself and want you to be happy and healthy. Not the other way around.

Take care & best wishes, my friend!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I thought I'd add this video to those who are interested.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Some folks are incapable of understanding and appreciating irony. Cretons!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What nobody seems to understand or simply fled this history lesson is that the Illuminati comes from Enlightenment, ie it was an order of philosophers who denied everything and anything that science could not explain.

- But they have infiltrated the Vatican!
- To search for evidence in their books that it was all a farce.

The Illuminati are not that bad and it just makes a lot of time when the ideals of philosophers began to fall on account of political and social models of the time. Ideals of the republic, society, division ... all distorted by a political elite who only wanted to make money.

The staff said today that the Rosicrucians, Illuminati, Mason and co. ltd. is simply a matter of fashion. Nowadays if you are in order and tells friends that you turn the pros popular guy in your social circle, then, since V said, there is a lot of nigga talking trash and a lot of crazy for clapping for doing crazy zone. And there appears these crazy things like Illuminati be the new world order.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
In my view, the many traditional orders or not, are a crumbling because of corruption, selfishness, capitalism, greed, power, etc.., They are interwoven in such orders, and this causes it to lose its "essence" That's where the profane, is where the "holy order" builds its own Achilles heel.
For his pupils are no longer chosen "the finger" as of old, where in fact, if given veiled knowledge, today, for being a friend means being able to enter, be rich, be powerful, be cool, no longer exists trolhamento bold and arduous one, nowadays, every city has its "secret order", which is not secret, which ultimately yields a greater amount of profanity, defamation.

But I see all this as normal because it was new and the old pro new born has to die.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dogtalesfrom2011

At one time the Nazi party was considered just a normal party and look what they devolved into, the founding of the Illuminati could of been one thing and then became another such as the example of the Nazi party i gave, one things for sure there is cabals or as many call them TPTB (The Powers That Be) that want things done there way and they will go to any means to achieve such a goal these are the ones the Ted Gunderson's and the Fritz Springmeier and the Brice Taylor's among others of the world are talking about, if any of TPTB's knowledge came from the Bavarian illuminati or some of the cabals that make up TPTB are direct descendants of the orginal Illuminati then clearly there goals have changed much like the Nazi's did in the 40's which wouldn't surprise me at all...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I hope the OP realizes the pixeliations are not reptilians.

The real horror of Steve-O and Jackass is all the injuries caused as a result imitating them.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
tv is owned by illuminati so who knows

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Are u talking about shapeshifters? thats like a masonic ritual then to become those bodies for devils or reptilians but i mean its not like u can tell, i heard its this thing in the illuminati where they hunt u down and cremate u after torturing u and eating ur brains then the pagan demons become those people and act like an innocent person in everyday reality. All the presidents are and united nations is like a reptilian team and that skull and bones thing theres way more going on with that now. Have u heard about yale university and pancreas cancer? they invented this thing that gives u pancreas cancer and they put it in all sorts of american food it like turns u into a cancer mutant somehow its like black magic in ur blood and whatever they put in ur food it has something to do with haitian voodoo and the maui

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join