It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones, Jackass members, Satanism, and beyond

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I was watching some videos last night and thought I'd post a few that I found interesting since they connected some dots. I realize that I'm going to get flamed for proposing what is believed to be a wild idea, but I feel that it needs to be examined closer. I have always held the belief that truth is stranger than fiction.

The first video is about the show Jackass and its crew. Are they all Bonesmen?

What about the company who produces the show that was started by Johnny Knoxville?
www.dickhouse.tv...
What's with the rainbows and butterflies shown in the above video? I believe that it's universally understood that the rainbow is symbolic of homosexuality. Please note that I'm not attacking or condoning homosexuality here. I feel that this is directly related to the Skull and Bones society and many of their rituals and secrets that they hold dear. After all, most people do find it bizarre that only men are allowed to attend Bohemian Grove.
Most people who have studied mind control and MK Ultra are aware of Monarch Programming and how the monarch butterfly is used symbolically to represent this.
Here's some info about Monarch Programming for those who aren't familiar:
secretarcana.com...
Here's a bit of background on Knoxville and his business:
www.imdb.com...

Now that I've established the framework, let's connect some more dots and travel further down the rabbit hole.

When Ryan Dunn died, supposedly, speeding and driving drunk, he was in his Porsche 911. The media reported that he crashed at 3 in the morning on Route 322 (Skull and Bones number). Even for those who don't believe in numerology might find it difficult to dismiss this as simply a strange coincidence. Was he, in fact, an Illuminati sacrifice?

Let's look at another Jackass crew member. Steve O.
Here's a very revealing video that will lead into the next video.
*Caution: Disturbing content of a sexual nature is described

Follow up video to the one above:

Now, for the part where I'm going to get brutally flamed..... oh, well.

Please watch it in it's entirety and remember what you've just learned about Steve O from the above videos as well as comments that have come out of his own mouth. Please be sure to pause and read the text.

It really makes you wonder. Is he possessed? Is he the real deal when it comes to reptilian entities? Is the Skull and Bones society exclusive for only those who are willing to worship Satan or do the club's members have to be of a certain bloodline? Is this why the Jackass stars can hurt themselves over and over again and not be killed or permamently disabled?

One really has to wonder what's up and if such creatures do exist. Maybe it's demonic possession. Maybe there really are reptilians walking among us and humans are their slaves, or worse.

I can't offer any definitive answers, but one thing's for sure. You just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why is it that anytime there is pixelation in a video, people assume it's a reptilian? If people are really that concerned, and if he/it truly is a reptilian, kill it, skin it, and prove it. Period. This is the MOST PROVABLE conspiracy of them all. All you have to do is kill the monster and prove it.

So, reptilian believers, what are you waiting for? Become famous, and bring us a reptilian!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

kill it, skin it, and prove it.

You first.

Edit to Add: I meant be my guest. I wasn't meaning that you're one. Besides, I also suggested demonic possession. Just because the creator of the video says he's a reptilian, doesn't mean that there's another explanation. I would have to believe that someone may be under demonic suggestion to get a tattoo that Steve O. did anyways. I mean, who does that?!?

edit on 29-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Steve-o was a in a circus before Jackass and rainbows don't mean homosexuality there an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines on to droplets of moisture. The rainbow was adopted/stolen by homosexuals as there symbol.

Steve-o is reptilian,
O WOW, yea no hes just crazy and not a reptilian.

Ryan Dunn was not an Illuminati sacrifice just because your able to connect the highway number he died on to the Illuminati.

This is the stupidest thread every created!

They made millions doing crazy stunts, that's it, no skull and bones, no Illuminati, just skate boarders that made millions off doing what they love.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Thank you!
Maybe ATS needs to start a new forum called "This thread and its poster are just plain stupid" so all you who feel the need to throw insults will know exactly where to go to get your kicks.

Thanks for stopping by and proving my psychic vision of getting flamed.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Thank you!
Maybe ATS needs to start a new forum called "This thread and its poster are just plain stupid" so all you who feel the need to throw insults will know exactly where to go to get your kicks.

Thanks for stopping by and proving my psychic vision of getting flamed.

So you believe steve-o is reptilian and the Jackass crew are bonesman/skull and bones members? Yea crazy me thinking this is stupid.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Be careful telling people to kill and skin a person accused to be a reptilian!!! There are some people paranoid and mentally unhinged enough to actually take you up on that idea!!! I am not saying the OP is one of those guys, but many people read these threads!!

Many conspiracy theory lovers have disorganized thinking patterns, which can also be associated with schizophrenia.....no I am not saying all conspiracy types are schizophrenic, but illogical thinking is a hallmark of both groups!

I have run across some ATS people who are 100% convinced of their beliefs no matter how outrageous those beliefs may seem to you and me, and all it takes is one guy who does go off the rails on the crazy train to end up front page news for stalking and killing a person in order to prove the reptilian agenda! Yikes!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This should be placed in HOAX or skunk works soon.
edit on 29-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

A flag and a star and I believe every word of your thread boldly as the absolute reality of our situation.
If people don't open their eyes to this ? Let them remain foolish in the face of truth. Thier choice.

Good thread.

Steve O may not be reptilian in the way some of you percieve this to mean. But it's obvious they are all snakes.
Even more than jackasses.
edit on 29-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
While the reptilian thing is garbage, there might be a connection between Steve O's masochistic love for pain and Satanism, since the two go hand in hand.

Does he worship Satan? In it's philosophical and theistic sense, he very well could. It wouldn't be that hard to believe. He may be personally identified with a demon...He seems to have the personality for it. And such an identification could help evade serious injury.....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I didn't take it as you thought I may. I understood your context...

No, I'll pass. I think it's pixelation, not reptilian. I wouldn't want to skin someone because the camera that filmed them pixelated the image. I'll leave the skinning to the true believers.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My friend, if you actually believe what you just posted you are either a complete imbacile or a utter jackass.

I followed these guys waaaaaaay before they were in the spotlight mostly because I skateboarded. That is why they have their fame, not illuminati not possession, none of that, because bam Margera made his career in skateboarding - then - cky got mainstream attention. If bam Margera was never on tony hawks skatepark tour they never would have gotten the publicity they did, that being said, they are stuntmen by profession this is why they don't get crippled-or not often anyway, they won't do anything that is completely Uncontrollable to that extent, same with skateboarding, yea there's risk but you know what you can or can't do and sometimes you get hurt, and bad. but thats the sport, they added comedy and music to stunts and extreme sports filmed it and people liked it once they saw it.... And if they were illuminati they would have had to been born into it, they had been doing those vids since their early teens.

I mean it'd be sweet if they were, but c'mon now JACKASS? RYAN DUNN?
Give them a break, they made their career off our entertainment at their expense
We owe them the decency of not demeaning their talents to demonic possession or illuminati televised ritual idiocracy

Thank you

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryed -eyed-one
My friend, if you actually believe what you just posted you are either a complete imbacile or a utter jackass.

I followed these guys waaaaaaay before they were in the spotlight mostly because I skateboarded. That is why they have their fame, not illuminati not possession, none of that, because bam Margera made his career in skateboarding - then - cky got mainstream attention. If bam Margera was never on tony hawks skatepark tour they never would have gotten the publicity they did, that being said, they are stuntmen by profession this is why they don't get crippled-or not often anyway, they won't do anything that is completely Uncontrollable to that extent, same with skateboarding, yea there's risk but you know what you can or can't do and sometimes you get hurt, and bad. but thats the sport, they added comedy and music to stunts and extreme sports filmed it and people liked it once they saw it.... And if they were illuminati they would have had to been born into it, they had been doing those vids since their early teens.

I mean it'd be sweet if they were, but c'mon now JACKASS? RYAN DUNN?
Give them a break, they made their career off our entertainment at their expense
We owe them the decency of not demeaning their talents to demonic possession or illuminati televised ritual idiocracy

Thank you

Exactly, my good friend works at the Berrics, (owned by pro skateboarders Steve Berra and Eric Koston a couple of the best skaters ever) I've been down there and have hung out with all of them, there all great guys doing what they love, skating and being well jackasses. The satanic stuff is TV they just skate and party. When Dunn died my friend spent a lot of time with the Dunn family and everyone was sad and he'll be missed but no sacrifice or pentagrams . Steve-o has had some bad addictions and has had some problems with alcohol but definitely not reptilian. We definitely owe them some respect for going balls out and doing stunts that entertain millions.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
that guy that makes that videos is crazy realy i was allways a fan off steve o that guy is lieing big

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So satanists wouldn't skate and party?? As a matter of fact, that is what Satanists are mostly interested in; living to excess, abusing the boundaries of life..That is their raison d'etre

If you're basing your argument on how "things look", then that's not much of an argument at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

So satanists wouldn't skate and party?? As a matter of fact, that is what Satanists are mostly interested in; living to excess, abusing the boundaries of life..That is their raison d'etre

If you're basing your argument on how "things look", then that's not much of an argument at all.

I did say that, and obviously you didn't quote it from me or it would be above
I don't know what satanists do and frankly don't care. How is skate boarding abusing the boundaries of life? See I can do it too and change your words around. The heartagram came from Ville Valo of the band HIM and the rest of that is no more satanic than rock in roll. They don't make sacrifices and set up pentagrams to worship with.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If you look at some of the tattoos of Bam Mergara, they sure do look a tad bit occultic.. But then again, you would have to knowledge of such things to be able to recognize them......

Plus, his punching out the windows of the rental van? The symbolism is pretty incredible (if you appreciate the significance of symbolism, the window would be a 'reflection', the reflection being ryan dunn, who bam was apparently quite close with. Thus, the hour Dunn died, Bam destroyed the window in the car *symbolizing the 'ride' of life*, which was a symbol for Dunn, who was like a window of himself), and the fact it happened exactly at the same hour that Ryan Dunn died?? Pretty Synchronistic if you ask me.

When you play around with occultism, and spiritual forces, these forces - which are above and outside time - have the unusual tendency to synchronize events. CG Jung analyses this phenomenon in many of his books. It's a real thing. This is what "Chaos magick" is about.

So while i think it is reasonable to be cautious, i still think it's perfectly believable that steve O and the rest of those Jackass guys are Satanists. What's so strange about that? You should read up on Satanism if you think Satanists are 'weird' people....You may seem to be assuming that. Satanists are just like you and me. They just prefer to emphasize the dark and destructive, and ironical, and chaotic nature of life. Jackass may in fact be a symbolic Ode to such a philosophy.

But you probably don't think Johnny Knoxville or the rest of them could be so philosophical?
edit on 29-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's quite possible they were satanists in their private lives, is there something wrong with that?,maybe practiced chaos magic, chaos magic is quite the interesting subject indeed, look if you havent already for "liber null" I have devulged in some of this myself.

But iluminati? No, reptilians? no, that's rediculous

to the people who have a problem with them because they think they practiced satanism, chaos magic, atheism were iluminati were reptilians exc...I'd say lay off the eucharist

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Yea or it could just be skate boarders making money off of having fun and putting on a "SHOW." Keep analyzing though, soon it'll be Knoxville spelled backwards and then turned into numbers equals the date of Satan's return.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So you think they're stupid, in other words... Not deep enough to combine their love for skateboarding, partying, and goofing off, with a purposeful philosophy of life???

I'm not saying this is what it is, but there are enough clues and indicators to lead one to believe that it could be the case. Again, the occultic tattoos of Bam, Steve Os interest in Satan and Satanism (and since Steve O must know deicide personally, who are open satanists, it highly plausible that he has been broached on what Satanism is and what it symbolizes) the whole idea of Jackass, etc

I think you're underestimating them......But, that's just my opinion..

Now I'm sure in your intellectual inferiority you will respond with a derisive comment and a bunch of
to make yourself feel cool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join