It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones, Jackass members, Satanism, and beyond

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi All.
My names Chris and I used to write for the Sovereign Independent Newspaper. Some of you may be interested in an 18,500 word article I have just written entitled MONSTERS INC : The Satanic British Royal Family & Power Elite.

This article, backed up by references from, Government papers,The National Archive, Newspaper articles, Photographic Evidence & credible witness testimony, links the British Royal Family (1 of 13 families who now have the world in their pockets) to the same bloodline as the other 12 ruling families.

It includes compelling evidence that all the senior royals indulge in extra marital affairs, and/or Homosexuality, Paedophilia, the Occult & child sacrifice.

Moreover, the article details the Royals links to Hitler, their illegitimate children and the Secret Societies that they belong to. If your interested the link to the article is here: www.ccs-rochford.co.uk...

Much love,
Chris.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by needlzz

Thank you so much for posting a link to your article within this thread!

Also, welcome to ATS. You'll fit in just fine and we certainly need more people like you around.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thank you and very kind of you to say so. Just for your own and anyone else's information, you can find all of my Articles on the website, including those I wrote for the Sovereign Independent, as well as a book I have written.

The book is a spoof based around the true events of the Sex Pistols rise to fame. If your aged between 40-50, I think you will particularly enjoy it. Be warned though, it is full of toilet humour and the views represented are not those of my own.

Funnily enough, one of the main reasons that I stopped writing for the Sov Ind was because they wouldn't publish any of the articles that I
wrote on UFO's.

Have a good day.
Chris.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
well im a big big fan of jackass and all i have to say about all these is..

I believe jackasses they just had an idea filming all these stunts and get excited about this and they wanted so much people see that they are having a good time together and only MTV was there. They signed with MTV and we all know that MTV is illuminaty, so they became connivers of the devil unwillingly... Look at those stuff that i have notice, im not gonna talk about heartagrams or tattoo with satanic meanings or possessed by demons blah blah blah... Im gonna talk about some facts that i have notice.. Let's take it from the beginning.. The founders of jackass Johnny Knoxville, Jeff Tremaine and Spike Jonze was working for a skateboard magazine called BIG BROTHER (we all know who is big brother) and the owner of the magazine set them to film some Skate tapes to sell, they create 4 films. While they were filming they had the idea to take it to the next level because if you see only skateboard is boring and they started filming stunts.. The first one was the teaser gun. Meanwhile in the West Chester of the Pennsylvania was the CKY crew: Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Dicamillo, Rake Yohn, Raab Himself, Joe Frantz, Jess Margera etc.. They were just the typical friends from the school that they was hanging around sk8ing ,doing crazy things and vacations all together and they just filming it (That's why it's f@#%ing underground and awesome!) anyway the Big Brother crew had the idea to start series with that "stunt idea", they watched the CKY crew and they liked them and wanted them so much on their show, they collect Steve-o from a circus blah blah.. And that's how Jackass begins.

I Have a question now.. Why they only selected Bam & Ryan from the CKY Crew? Ok Bam was the famous one because of his skateboard career. But why Ryan? and not Raab Himself? Or not Dicamillo who he is funny as hell? (rake yohn it's not funny so..
) You can see Raab & Dicamillo on the jackass series and jackass the movie but there is only 9 on the main crew of jackass and they are not inside.. and what about the number 9? Maybe they wanted to be only 9 for a reason? There is something else about that... On a Bam's interview he was asked why Brandon Dicamillo didn't want to be part of the jackass main crew and Bam answer that Brandon dont want to sign with the MTV family, maybe he knew something! And after all these Jackass & Viva La BAM fame Brandon don't appear in any movie or video of Bam.

And what about that? Jackass started at 2000 and their last movie was in 2010.. 10 years of fame, where are they now? Do you remember the story of crossroads? That if you sell your soul to the devil you will have 10 years of fame and only that? Also Ryan killed 11 years after they started the jackass thing. Also he died 6 days after Jackass 3.5 released.

Do you know that Ryan was out for 2 - 3 years? Yes, you cannot see him on the "Jackass 2.5" intro, on the "Where The F%#k Is Santa?!" of Bam Margera (his best friend), on the Jackass 24 Hour Takeover... He said on an interview that you can see on the bonus of the Jackass 3 or Jackass 3.5 that he had depressed and added " That's me happy, that's Ryan happy". Also on the MTV's tribute to Ryan Dunn Knoxville says " He was in that dark period, he came out of it and... Um and.. Yes.. He was brilliant" i see that he want to say something but he can't.. Also i believe that period Ryan was trying to fight his demons like Steve-o did, he came out of it and he was happy, and then... he's dead.

There is something else and i will end this. Bam added on his interview, about his best friend death, that the time of the Ryan's death Bam was drunk and he was punching a random van's windows for no reason and he didn't know why he did that and after that he started to believe to supernatural, before that he didn't. Or he knew what its going to happen to his best friend and that's why he started to punch a random van's windows?!

So those are all these things that i had noticed about "jackass exposed"...
edit on 10-12-2015 by sotosmanners because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join