It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#OpRobinHood: TeaMp0isoN and Anonymous - Steal from the banks, give to the 99 per cent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
if its real (and i think so - TeaMp0isoN is a name you dont play with), this is going to be huge =)

Hello, we are p0isAnon. Anonymous and TeaMp0isoN have joined forces to fight censorship in the name of OpCensorThis. There is a new operation that has been taking place over the actions of Banks in response to the Occupy Movement. We have watched our brothers and sisters being refused their hard earned money by the banks on top of being beaten and brutalized by officers during peaceful demonstrations. Congratulations banks, you have gotten our attention.

You ignore your customers and use authorities to censor their voices. Operation Censor This will not stand for such acts and is spawning another operation under Operation Cash Back which already removed well over 500,000 accounts from banks and put them into credit unions. This is the next step. Banks have stolen millions from its customers as well as lacked the security to protect them. We give you Operation Robin Hood.

In regards to the recent demonstrations and protests across the globe, we are going to turn the tables on the banks. Operation Robin Hood is going to return the money to those who have been cheated by our system and most importantly to those hurt by our banks. Operation Robin Hood will take credit cards and donate to the 99% as well as various charities around the globe. The banks will be forced to reimburse the people there money back.

We are going to take what belongs to us. The Banks have thrown people out on the streets with corrupted actions. When the poor steals, it's considered violence, but when the banks steal from us, it's called business.

We have already taken Chase, Bank of America, and CitiBank credit cards with big breaches across the map. We have returned it to the poor (the TRUE 99%) who deserve it.

We have donated thousands to many protests around the world. We have donated thousands to the homeless and other charities. Our government has fallen short in many ways. It's time for the people to step up. We are finished depending on our government to do right by us. How safe can the banks be keeping you when we are easily able to steal thousands already. You have the benefit of us being the good guys.

We are not afraid of the Police, Secret Service, or the FBI. We are going to show you banks are not safe and take our money back. We are going to hit the true evil while not harming theirs customers and helping others. We are not only starving the banks but are ready to start the attack. We have come to take the 99% 's money back. We are not asking permission.

Let's see how Banks like paying out money like they made us do. Is it called stealing when one takes what was theirs in the first place? Is it called stealing elections when banks are funneling our millions into paying off congressmen and lobbyists. It's time for the banks to pay for their crimes and corruption. We are not waiting for our government to step up and take action. It's time for the banks to pay for not protecting you and only causing harm. But why feel sorry for them while they make us pay every day? Make us over pay for their services? Make us pay all their little charges? Operation Robin Hood urges YOU, to now move your accounts into secure credit unions, before it's too late while we hit them from the inside.

We are going to make the banks deliver your money back to you with a smile on their faces and hate in their heart. The only fraud happening has been the actions of the banks frauding the people. It's time for the banks to do business with Anonymous and TeaMp0isoN. And one of us is not as harsh as all of us. We are looking forward to start doing business with you pigs.

How loud will you squeal when the same is being done to you? We will avenge every person banks turned down and stolen from. Join us in Operation Robin Hood. Take from the banks and give to the poor. Our actions will be swift. It's time for the people to rise up and the banks to remember who they work for. It's time we fight back. It's time YOU take back your freedom. We are done asking politely.

Banks, you have got the attention of the Hydra of the internet that has grown fangs of poison.
The only question now, is do they expect us?

We are p0isAnon
We are Robin Hood
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us.

Operation Robin Hood... fully initiated.

secure.wikimedia.org... - TeaMp0isoN wiki

www.legitgov.org...
youranonnews.tumblr.com...
anoncentral.tumblr.com...

edit on 29-11-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Now there's a good idea! A reset!!!
Rob the robbers in order to feed the 99%.
Make sure that all 99% have a secure home and food to eat

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is brillant.
We have shown that the people have the power to make stuff like this work, so lets hope it gets underway soon!

The banking system is a SCAM!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I don't think anything will come of this, but who knows. Thanks for the post

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Judging by the grammar and terrible video editing, These people couldn't hack a tree let alone major world banks. Anon are all talk, They are all for starting these "epic" campaigns of justice and rebellion but rarely if ever follow through. Team Poison are well known attention seekers who only do "Hacktivist" activities for notice. Then you have the MSM who treat these fools as an actual threat, when the only dangerous tool they even have is a DDOS attack, Which takes no "hacking" skill, Just numbers and/or a botnet.

No, These people won't accomplish anything because they are just doing it to try and live every nerds dream of being world famous for being badass. They only harm the online movement because it gives ammo to the censorship and business orgs who say "Look, look at that internet terrorist group who are going to bring down the entire system".

I'd wish these people would just go away already. I'm all for Internet Justice, But these people accomplish nothing

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

do you have the slightest idea who TeaMp0isoN is???????

they have their own wiki-page

they leaked toni blairs adress book, hacked nasa admin accs, Government Leaks etc...

just read it and think again...stupid disinfo post

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Why yes I do. They are a "hacking" group that exploit bugs in websites/databases. Script kiddie is more the term I would use for them. In this day there is no skill involved in what this group does.
Maybe to the lay person activities like this are impressive. But real hacking groups don't have twitter accounts. Infact, You have never heard of a real hacking group because they don't advertise and whore themselves for media attention on the surface web.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow...this is such a great idea if your plan is to raise awareness and gain sympathy for your movement....NOT.

So perhaps this will irritate the banks, as intended, but the unintended consequences will only serve to further alienate mainstream America. Just wait until YOUR credit card data is stolen and YOU have to deal with the banks to get it straightened out.

This movement will be hurting the very people it claims to represent.

Perhaps their time would be better spent learning the difference between "there", "their", and "they're".

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

at least they are activ -.- and calling them script kiddys is not fair/untrue...

but still there is the chance its just fake because the grammer and stuff looks like #OpFacebook...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
These guys back down from a couple of mexicans with guns and now claim they will be taking on the illuminati?
You know who owns the banks right?
At any rate the video was partially right, when the mouthpiece said, "Don't wait for your knight in shining armor, He ain't coming".
This includes, jesus, aliens and anon.
How would they redistribute wealth to the 99% anyway?
Unless they steal paper cash, there is a big trail to where it goes, then you will see little guys paying in prison for fraud, and or overdrafts.
I'm not buying it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
and yet another harebrained scheme.. which like earlier ones will amount to nothing more than alot of hot air..

Who and how exactly will decide as to just who is 'deserving' ?

The main ones that will end up hurt are the regular people who use the banks.

Idiocy in action...

Ahh well hope they enjoy prison life the banks are damn good at holding on to their ill-gotten gains..

Not my concern stopped using banks long ago.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Active? Compared to who? The legitimate underground hacking groups that do more in a day than these idiots do in a year? The entire point of real hacking is it's done quietly and without a god damn press release like the twitter "hacking" groups. Real hacking groups don't take credit for the work that they do, because that's not what hacking is about.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if they did have a bunch of credit cards. Credit card details are one of the most commonly traded things on the black market. But that wiki page about TeaMp0isoN is VERY interesting. Check this out:

TeaMp0isoN is affiliated with various Anti-US and Anti-Israel hacking teams, such as the Mujahideen Hacking Unit and ZCompany Hacking Crew (ZHC).[1] Some of TeaMp0isoN's targets appear to include: LulzSec, the English Defence League, Tony Blair, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, Sean Combs, Facebook, the Indian Government, NASA, r00tsecurity, unkn0wn.eu, Anonymous and various US government servers containing confidential information.

Wikipedia - TeaMp0isoN

That same page also goes into a bit more detail about their rivalry with LulzSec:

The group is a rival of LulzSec and being motivated by what they perceive as LulzSec's low hacking abilities bringing them media attention they do not deserve. Another member of the group, Hex00010, used a derogatory term script kiddies to describe LulzSecs activists: "We're here to show the world that they're nothing but a bunch of script kiddies You think, 'I'm a bad-ass hacker because I can knock someone offline for a few minutes.' That's bull#. Come on."[5] TeaMp0isoN released the alleged personal details of various LulzSec members alongside information on the AnonOps IRC server, including IP addresses, and hashed passwords.[6]. The website of alleged LulzSec member, JoePie91, was defaced by TeaMp0isoN members TriCk and iN^SaNe [7]

Now what I find extremely odd about this situation is that Anon have teamed up with LulzSec a few times in the past. It also says that TeaMp0isoN are traditionally rivals with Anon, and leaked info about the AnonOps IRC server. If we have TeaMp0isoN calling LulzSec 'script kiddies' I find it hard to believe they would work with Anon, whom are even less capable/knowledgeable than LulzSec. The ranking between these 3 groups is clearly like this:

1) TeaMp0isoN
2) LulzSec
3) Anonymous
edit on 29-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So these jerks want to take money from banks and give it to those that they deem worthy. Who's money do you think is in these banks? I know some of it is mine. I know that I worked hard to get it. You clowns don't have a clue do you?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Who's money do you think is in these banks? I know some of it is mine. I know that I worked hard to get it. You clowns don't have a clue do you?
Their plan is that the banks will have to reimburse your stolen money, so that you wont lose anything.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
This is brillant.
We have shown that the people have the power to make stuff like this work, so lets hope it gets underway soon!

The banking system is a SCAM!

Brilliant? bringing the system down to it's knees? How do you think the government will react to this? More security is how they will react, at the expense of your freedom.

While their heart is in the right place, their mind isn't. This can only do more harm to the 99%. Especially those not aware of what these guys are planning. When banks and corporations holding up the banks have no more capital they go to the FED, to borrow more money off of the people.

They steal, the other guy borrows and in the end the debt it always more.

Do you really think if the bank loses billions they will give everyone their money back and survive? That's laughable, they will declare bankruptcy before you see a penny.

This is damaging no matter how you slice it.
edit on 29-11-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by Mart0

at least they are activ -.- and calling them script kiddys is not fair/untrue...

but still there is the chance its just fake because the grammer and stuff looks like #OpFacebook...

It is fair and true, most of their hacks are known exploits floating around the net. Far from Hacking.

If I download a tool that probes your ports for information and sends it to me, am I a hacker? No. I used a freakin tool. Using the internet does not make me a programmer.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

They did an SQL injection on a random nasa vBulletin message board. You can find step by step guides to accomplish this task (probably even on youtube). They even failed to get any usable (un-hashed) passwords, and even if they did manage to get the admin password they would have only had control over the message board, that im sure would have had back-ups of the sql database anyway.

The only thing I see of any interest on that wiki page is the facebook work-around, and only because they had to have done some real programing work to find the exploit they used. Still, it's of no importance other than the bragging rights.

Im not saying they won't be able to accomplish the task they claim (Although I doubt it). I would hope they've at least secured some vulnerabilities before coming out publicly with such claims. At least Anon can be anyone and not necessarily have 1 individual reputation or name to hold up.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Their plan is that the banks will have to reimburse your stolen money, so that you wont lose anything.

The banks won't have to reimburse anything. The FDIC will. Guess who the FDIC is? The Federal Government. So there goes more debt. Nothing against you CO, but this is why I ask if these clowns have a clue about how these things actually work?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mart0

thats why we have tons of leaked stuff....because its done in silence...or it never happens? i mean sure lots os hackers dont steal files and leak them even if they could but thats not helping...(and thats what i ment by activ)...i mean this looks nice

but no profit for the "99%"...or just remember this lying kinnon guy...TeaMp0isoN can & will deliver...just wait and see...and you dont need to be the Überhacker to do this - and its better than doing nothing!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join